[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started inventing a religion like 10 minutes ago, let

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1422593546214.jpg (336KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422593546214.jpg
336KB, 1600x1200px
I started inventing a religion like 10 minutes ago, let me know what you think.
>>
Lainism

The goal of every Lainon is to know the true nature of the universe. Lainons do not believe in a deity, god, or mystical being of any sort. Lainism teaches that peace can only be found through knowledge and understanding. Lainism teaches that the ego is an illusion, an imperfection of the mind needed only by our ancestors. Lainons are the universe, pieces working together with the common goal of perfect union.
>>
Lainism teaches that equilibrium can be found either in perfect chaos or perfect order. Current science indicates that entropy can never decrease in a system such as our universe, but from the big bang event some 14 billion years ago, entropy has been receding. In the beginning, there was nothing more than energy and sub-atomic particles. These coalesced into hydrogen, then helium, and onward to elements many times heavier and increasingly complex. Cosmic dust formed stars, planets, moons, all in perfect order, all following universal laws perfectly. Life as we know it began with single celled organisms, and today at the peak of intelligence lies humanity.
>>
We are not far along in the journey to the destruction of chaos, but the end goal is visible to any who look for it. Lainism predicts that the creation of an omniscient being is inevitable. The universe will eventually exist as a singular conscious being comprised of all of the matter and energy in the universe. When this being is formed, the entire universe will become conscious, and will remain that way for eternity.
>>
Many aspects of the human mind are useless leftovers from the evolutionary process that created us. The desire for violence, the desire for sensual pleasure, and emotion are some of the things Lainons must overcome in the quest for unity. The imperfection of the human mind and body is nothing worse than a filthy lens. Clean the lens, and you can see yourself, the universe, better.
>>
Im a lainist. Now hurry and print the bible faggot
>>
The vows Lainons take, in order of importance
Each vow may be broken if it is necessary to preserve a higher vow
1. I vow to learn, to record, and to teach so that the nature of the universe may become known.
2. I vow to avoid destroying sentient life or causing violence, directly or indirectly.
3. I vow to speak only the truth, so that others do not gain false knowledge.
4. I vow to not take more than I need in anything, for fear of attachment.
5. I vow to not partake in sensual entertainment, for they are the enemy of knowledge.
>>
that's all I've got so far
>>
>>596521660
>>596521725
>>596521773
>>596521833
>>596521893
>>596521934
>>596521950
>>596522094

It's shit, kill yourself
>>
File: fedoradactyl.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fedoradactyl.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>
>>596522094
Why call in lainism?
>>
>>596522165
/thread
>>
>>596522165
thanks
>>596522299
cool dinosaur dude
>>596522367
I like the name
>>
Lameism, fucking faggot neckbeard.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>596522846
how constructive
>>
Nigga that's called "Science".
>>
>>596521660
>>596521725
>>596521773
>>596521833
>>596521893
>>596521950
>>596522094
>>596522963
Someones been watching way too many cartoons....
>>
>>596523196
that was kind of the point
>>596523222
I don't believe so, what do you mean by that?
>>
Im selling a copy of the bible faggots
www.ebay.com/itm/Lainism-Bible-Print-Copy-/251822299722?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.