[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there /b. well, this thread may not be appealing to most

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17

File: Mads_mikkelsen_(1).jpg (16KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
Mads_mikkelsen_(1).jpg
16KB, 270x270px
Hey there /b.
well, this thread may not be appealing to most of you but I'm still willing to share my way of thinking and I would like to see if there are anyone else like me out there.
So basically I am as what most of you will call me an intelligent psychopath.
Now there, hold your horses everyone.
I'm not trying to make big of myself.
I just like to remove those who are just waist of space and oxygen in this world.
Let me tell you how I began.
Not as you usually may think I don't have trouble at home, actually I'm one of the top student in the university right now (I'm studying program engineering). I like to hang out with my friends, and I like to do what everyone else does, I play sports, video games and etc.
The one thing that I noticed that was different is that I like to manipulate my environment.
I like to be in control from the shadows, I like that its so easy to manipulate each and every one of the people I know by basically using their own faults.
I don't know if any of you know this but I believe there are two types of people.
Light workers, and Dark workers.
Now, I know some of you don't believe in this but I just fell in love with the concept and I believe this is how the world works.
The dark workers- The ones who live for themselves. Each and every action they do, they do to make themselves feel better, progress.
The light workers- The ones who live for others. Each and every action they do, is to make others feel good, to help others progress and by that, they progress themselves.
So basically they are the two sides of the same coin. Each person wants to help himself, make himself feel better.
It all comes down to one's perspective.
Now back to me, I consider myself as a Dark Worker. The things I do, I do to help myself progress, to achieve something or just to feel good.
As much as I lived I realized the truth that 99% of the world population acts because of their emotions.
>>
Now if you think about that, how can this be? The emotions are basically coming from our brain so people are choosing to follow some side effect of their brain instead of listening to pure logic?
Well I'm not the judging type. If that makes them live their life better so be it, but I'm not going to live my life that way.
As I progressed I watched and realized that there are some people that the world will be just better without them.
Like drug addicts, pointless murderers, and basically the ones that can't take their life and do something good with it.
As time past by I understood that there is no one, but basically no one that wants to take control of this situation.
Yes, not the government, the police or even their own family, those people do what they please (including damaging their surroundings) and no one acts to stop them.
Now, I understand why. No one wants to do the dirty work, people are afraid to act only on the basis of logic.
As soon as I understood it I realized I needed to do it myself.
Of-course not being an idiotic criminal I didn't ran straight away to killing people because I please so.
I studied about it.
I read about the psychological damages that taking a life may take so I decided to make a test.
I bought myself a couple of hamsters, a cat, and a rabbit.
Those of you who think that it's cruelty to animals, refer to this. I don't see any purpose of those creatures other then satisfying us,
whether its by giving us company or being our food.
Those animals served their purpose.
>>
That's the cold painful truth. There is no logical explanation why not to use them to my purposes.
So I began with the hamsters. I wanted to check if there will be any psychological damage to myself if I took a life.
Now you know how it is, if I'm not capable of this then I could live with the fact I killed one hamster instead of living with the fact I killed a human.
I want to spoil your excitement, I felt nothing. It was just it. I took it life and lived on.
I tried again with the rabbit, and again nothing at all. I haven't done it brutally, just broke their necks. I see no point in cutting them or burning them.
I'm not trying to send a message, just to do what I think is right.
And now I'm here my dear /b.
Each of my actions I plan ahead by months, so no-one will be able to realize who did those actions.
I don't keep count and I don’t intend to. The only purpose of my actions is to make this world better. I'm not trying to brag about it.
Now that you know my story, I face in a difficult situation.
There is a situation where some guy is harassing my girlfriend. Now you know my opinion on the matter.
This guy is a worthless piece of flesh and I would be more than happy to do what I do.
But now comes the hard part. I'm letting my emotions take control of my actions. I truly believe that I'm influenced by that fact that he is
harassing my girlfriend, and I believe that if he was doing it to someone else I wouldn’t even noticed him.
SO I'm in inner debate with myself, what should I do next. (I already tried to talk to him and I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to take legal actions against him(funny doesn't it? ;) ).
If there's someone there that shares my perspective, what would you have done?
>>
>watches hannibal
>lol so cool the coldblooded smart killer
>hey i watch gore videos and doesnt affect me
>le desensitized
>im a smart psychopath too XD
>lets post a bunch of shit on a random board!
>look mom im cool

autism has reached a new level
>>
File: orly.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>594243980
is that so
>>
Hai OP can you write me a program that based on input of numbers ( 1 2 3 4 ) gives an output in text format of the corresponding number( one two three four ) in either c or c++ language?
>>
>>594243980
>I just like to remove those who are just waist of space and oxygen in this world
>waist of space and oxygen
>waist
guaranteed replies 10/10
>>
ITT edgy fags looking for edgy words to falsely define themselves
>>
>>594244399
google "c++ switch" or "if else c++" nigga
>>
Itt edgy faggots
>>
>>594243980
Tl;dr
>>
>>594244530
Id rather have it explained to me by
Mr.
> top student in the university right now (I'm studying program engineering)
>>
>>594244399
Programmer here
Make a single dimensional array 0-100
then fill array[0]="zero" array[1]="one" etc
then ask for input and print array[input]
>>
>>594243980
In be4 OP tries to lure a gay guy back to his house to kill him but finds he enjoys getting it in the ass cause he's a faggot so just falls asleep instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 906x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 906x540px
>>594243980
That's a truly horrifying case of autism you have there OP. Your faggotry has reached previously unknown levels
>>
>>594244758
I wanted op to explain it to me because he is
Mr.
>top student in the university right now (I'm studying program engineering)
>>
File: hurl3.webm (359KB, 640x360px)
hurl3.webm
359KB, 640x360px
ITT OP sucks more dicks than usual
>>
do you laugh when you tickle yourself
>yes
you are a psychopath
>no
you aren't
>>
>Light workers, and Dark workers.

Dark workers? Now I know you're full of shit. Waka-waka racism!
>>
>>594243980
>>594244035
>>594244076
If you actually thought like this, I'd be impressed. But one flaw. People like this don't share how or why we do such things. We know that sharing this information ruins it by allowing other people to understand how.

Besides, this is a textbook psychopath. There's no way you match 100%. Stop taking facebook quizzes and believing you are some psychopath bent on controlling people. People probably just do things for you because they're cool with you.
>>
>>594243980
So op you are a emotional psychopath who isn't looking for attention but posting on 4chan? You strike me as a contradiction...
>>
Long story short?
>>
File: faggot.gif (226KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
226KB, 100x100px
>>594243980
>Just finished Dexter
>Thinks he's smart enough to murder someone and get away with it
>Posts idea to public board in hopes that everyone here will support him
You're a faggot OP I have nothing else to say.
>>
>>594245008
Tl ; dr OP has problems with the fact that some dude is bothering his gf but is too stupid to figure out what he wants to do, needs advice
>>
>>594244981
>People like this don't share how or why WE do such things.

kek
>>
I saw the pic you posted

I read 1/5 of what you wrote.

I looked at the picture you posted again

I determined that you are a faggot

I posted.
>>
Op isn't a psychopath he is a faggot, he as likely to kill someone as the next guy. I don't believe his shit for a min-
>>
>>594244076
>SO I'm in inner debate with myself, what should I do next.

Kill yourself. None of us will feel any emotion about it.
>>
>>594244758
He wants the out put to print in text format fag, so 1 would print one and 2 would be two
>>
File: waist of space.png (58KB, 301x235px) Image search: [Google]
waist of space.png
58KB, 301x235px
>>594243980
>I just like to remove those who are just WAIST OF SPACE and oxygen in this world.
>As I progressed I watched and realized that there are some people that the world will be just better without them.

>Well I'm not the judging type.

The autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>594244301
this, so much this.
>>
File: OP.gif (1MB, 360x354px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
1MB, 360x354px
>>594243980
>>
>>594245703
>>
>>594243980
heh heh heh... your not bad, but

*unsheathes katana*

you can't stand against my true power.

*licks blade*

its been a long time since my blade feasted on blood of noob... this will be good

*assumes yami no tetsuougi stance*

your goin down!

*dashes towards you and disappears*

*appears behind you as thousands of cuts appear in the air and cut you down*

feel the power of my shadow jutsu... your nothing!!

*fires saiyan laserbeam*

heh... noob

*holds out katana and absorbs beam before using the extra power unleashing yami no UBERSLICE that totally destroys you*

hehehahahaha your just to weak!!!
>>
Why do all the "intelligent sociopaths" here always have such poor grammar?
>>
>>594244951
Explain please
>>
This is the male version of, "OMG girls i'm so bipolar" you op, are the most retarded anon i've read in a while
>I just like to remove those who are just waste of space and oxygen in this world
then please start with yourself
>>
File: 1421366205253.jpg (52KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
1421366205253.jpg
52KB, 233x233px
>>594243980
not even talking shit. this entire text is full of stupid bullshit. also of thoughts even a retard could figure out. i think if this is real you are just an arrogant person who feels way better than he is. you should come the fuck down and do your shit.
>>
>>594246333
why are you so hard on 11 year olds? They're doing their best
>>
File: 1401106621861.jpg (90KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
1401106621861.jpg
90KB, 413x417px
>>594243980
It's time to play a game I like to call,
>FIND THE DISCREPANCIES IN THIS FAGGOT'S STORY
Let's start off by distinguishing psychopaths from sociopaths. Sociopaths are basically people with ASPD, but they might be able to feel empathy; i.e. they're not completely dead inside. Psychopath is the purest form of sociopaths, it's completely dead inside, void of any emotion resembling to empathy or capability of emotional connections.

>Not as you usually may think I don't have trouble at home
This is a big no-no. Psychopaths are what /b/ pretends to be; they don't REALLY give a fuck. In fact, they're driven by the need to dominate and abuse (both mentally and physically), and boundaries between legal and illegal, and fair and monstrous do not exist. Therefore, a family friendly psychopath is an oxymoron.

>actually I'm one of the top student in the university right now (I'm studying program engineering)
Studies have shown that high IQ psychopaths rarely end up getting academic credentials; you can get into positions of power much easier by lying, forgery and creating intricate back stories.

>As I progressed I watched and realized that there are some people that the world will be just better without them.
>As soon as I understood it I realized I needed to do it myself.
Doing something noble - even if it were socially unacceptable - wouldn't even enter a true psychopath's mind. It's self-contradictory to first explain how people function based on emotions, then to turn around and tell you're looking at the world where the trash needs to be taken out, and that you're willing to do it. This is not logical in the least (were you looking out only for #1), this is an emotional reaction.

>tl;dr lay off Dexter for a few months
>>
>>594243980
> waist of space
kek
>>
> mfw sociopathy and psychopathy have never been recognized by the DSM
>>
>>594244301
/thread
>>
File: 1418248775550.gif (496KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1418248775550.gif
496KB, 500x284px
>>594243980

>Waist

I'm disgusted, stopped reading.
>>
>>594244719
do you think someone would really do that? go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>594247055
rekt, bye OP
>>
File: The-Mask-of-Sanity-3rd-Edition.jpg (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
The-Mask-of-Sanity-3rd-Edition.jpg
35KB, 350x350px
Before you try this again, OP, read this
>http://www.quantumfuture.net/store/sanity_1.PdF
>pic related
>>
File: 1406947423545.jpg (149KB, 601x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406947423545.jpg
149KB, 601x720px
>>594244076
Do it bro, because although you are acting upon emotion you're still doing it in that selfish way of bettering your own life. I share a lot of qualities that you have but more sociopathic; the conscience would prevail with killing someone....

>pic unrelated
>>
Who else is confused by a proclaimed "dark worker" who wants to "do what he thinks is best for society". - contradiction. As you say, you get nothing out of this... No trophy, no satisfaction. I suggest you stop watching dexter.
>>
>and etc
you are retarded
>>
>>594243980
lol what a faggot
>>
>>594243980
>waist of space
>>
>>594243980
>waist of space
>intelligent psychopath

idiot autist
>>
>>594243980
>waist of space
>waist space
>waist>waste
Faggot
>>
>waist of space

Remove yourself.
>>
>>594247680
OP did not think it through.

>>594245789
>>594247306
>>594247861
>>594247925
>>594247970
>very original
>>
"waist of space" interesting OP, how does a waste become all of space?
>>
>>594243980
>psychopath
>I like to
>just to feel good.
Someone doesn't know the definition of "psychopath" which negates the "intelligent" part.
So what your saying is your an asshole.
>>
>>594248350
>psychopaths can't like things
>psychopaths can't feel good

Dude wat. They have their own ways of enjoyment.
>>
>>594247576
sucking ops balls this hard
so edgy you two
>>
Mfw im a light worker because im white
>>
>>594247430
Not OP but I'm finding this pretty interesting, thanks for the share /b/rah
>>
>>594248870
>>594247576
Sharing op's fagotry level
being this fucking autistic
>>
>>594246388
. tickling normally makes the body produce hormones .the body can tell what parts are his and what are not for a normal person.a psychopath mind woudn't differentiate between external excitation and self excitation .all he cares that he is "happy"
before saying a thing about masturbation .masturbation is a sexual relation between a physical and non physical person .
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (25KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
25KB, 630x345px
>>594243980
That was rather slippery of you, Agent OP...
>>
File: tl.gif (187KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
tl.gif
187KB, 500x256px
>>594243980
>>594244035
>>594244076
>>
>>594248870
While you're at it, check out this one too.

>>594249105
How is it autistic to be interested in psychology?
>>
>>594243980
If you are intelligent, why did you write "waist of space"?
>>
You illiterate heap of autistic shit. Your grammar mistakes already made everything you said invalid, as well as your logical fallacy's. The modest persona you attempted to display failed. You aren't intelligent, all you do is spew edgy, sociopathic, bullshit. It's not even true I bet. Why would it be OP? What makes you so superior to the "light" type people. The difference is, you're a fucking idiot who implies superiority from your ability to not care about anyone. Does your goal in life have anything to do with your intellect? Or is that just bullshit that you developed on your own to convince yourself that you're a genius. Stop being influenced by edgy television shows, and comparing yourself to a fictional character. You're not the modest and cunning Hannibal Lector, you're the dimwitted autistic cunt that posted on /b/ about how desensitized and superior you are. You're nothing but waste. You don't deserve the life you've been given. The only thing you're capable of is judging other people with the assumption that you're superior.
>>
>>594246911
meh some flaws in your arguments but the average tard should be able to understand.

1. reread your textbooks
2. The Statement of a psychopath is worth as much as shit - so thanks for your effort anyway
3. get some practical knowledge: cases in real life do not apply after studies and books

>take this from a guy who works with psychopaths making sure those fucktards don't learn what I'm actually doing to them-> biggest mistake 90% of my coworkers do "I'm gonna give you some technique/tablet"
>>
>>594248195
>intelligent psychopath
>can't spell

kek
>>
>>594243980
>waist ...
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 126x95px
>>594243980
>>
>>594243980
You write like an idiot and the concepts you're trying to explain seem as if they were conceived by an idiot. For all your pretensions I think we can conclude that you're actually just someone with below-average intelligence.
>>
>>594243980
>So basically I am as what most of you will call me an intelligent psychopath.
>I am as what most of you
>I am as what

>Piss poor grammar
>intelligent psychopath

pick one
>>
>>594249371
>tells you you're wrong
>doesn't explain why
>makes extraordinary claims casually in greentext
Thanks for your contribution. But seriously, care to elaborate on all of that?

>>594249603
Congratulations, you're the 10th person ITT to point that out.
>>
you're just a sad little man
>>
File: 1417554720724.png (69KB, 245x329px) Image search: [Google]
1417554720724.png
69KB, 245x329px
>>594244301
this x100
>>
>>594243980
Tl;dr op is a boring loser faggot, which is Typical of psychopaths.
>>
>>594248249
I meant to say how does a WAIST become all of space.
>>
>>594250232
Inflation is involved probably. And also dark energy.
>>
Yeah, I got about a paragraph in and couldnt handle your "intelligent" grammar mistakes. Fuck off faggot.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.