[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Drugs thread. Post what you've used, and your opinions.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 35

File: fun.jpg (37KB, 457x400px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
37KB, 457x400px
General Drugs thread.
Post what you've used, and your opinions.
>inb4 it's always you starting these
If I don't, who will?

ANYWAY... My list is as follows:

>DMT (My fave <3)
>Shrooms (Too scary for some reason even though I love DMT. Can't seem to figure out why)
>Every (prescription) benzodiazepine in existence, including some of the harder to find ones like triazolam and brotizolam. They're OK but I had to go through withdrawals once, and even with a valium taper it SUCKED so I don't abuse them anymore. I say prescription because I’m aware of the various RC benzos in existence, but I generally stay clear of those.
>Z-drugs (Take them anally [especially Zolpidem tartrate ‘cuz of its high water solubility] and they become hallucinogenic. That’s right, butt drugs. I'm not kidding. Ask me if you want to know more; it’s probably my second favorite next to DMT.)
>Alcohol (Stomach’s too sensitive for it to be of any value.)
>Nitrous (Too short acting to be of any value)
>Ketamine (Made me feel too numb and paralyzed, didn't like it…although I’m assuming that’s the point of an anesthetic; maybe I used too much my first time)
>Chloroform (Felt like a dirty combination of nitrous and a benzo. I have some in-depth instructions based upon my experiences with it on how to make it, maximize yields, and minimize liver damage. If you want it I’ll post it)
>Clonidine (Why can’t I stand up-Zzzzzzz)
>Gabapentin (Didn’t do much, but stops twitching during benzo w/ds)
>Diphenhydramine (Evil)
>Jimson Weed (Really, really evil, but the plants are actually decorative, so I keep them growing around)

Never smoked weed, nicotine, or used any opiates aside from when I was 12 and had my appendix out.
Also, as a rule, anything organic I won’t consume unless I know EXACTLY how and where it was produced. For example, the mushies I grew myself, and the DMT I extracted myself from MHRB.
>>
File: IMG_20140816_123744_953.jpg (861KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140816_123744_953.jpg
861KB, 3264x1840px
Pic related: Jimsonweed.
>>
>>590465604
the fuck is that?
>>
File: jw.jpg (727KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
727KB, 3264x1840px
>>590465604
And at night. They don't call them nightshades for nuthin'.
>>
Weed.
>>
>>590465351
personally I like Diphenhydramine when taken in doses around 175mg
>>
just woke up and baked feelin pretty good right now boiut to have myself some french toast
>>
>>590466602
~250mg dph is gr8
>>
File: Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg (72KB, 290x271px) Image search: [Google]
Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg
72KB, 290x271px
>>590466602
With me, I find that exceeding 150mg can precipitate agitation and restlessness which turns me away from it. I'm currently experimenting with DPH+Neurontin, which seems to reduce it (Neurontin is FDA approved to treat RLS which is why I decided to try it, and it seems to be very effective) and makes high-dose DPH very enjoyable, but I'll have to do a bit more testing.
>>
>>590465351
Nobody's questioning "butt drugs" as you put it, they're questioning your idea of "hallucinogenic" if you trip out from fucking z-drugs.
Plugging isn't a "believe it or not" thing, it's a "why aren't you already plugging your drugs and why aren't you using it on drugs that can really benefit from it in a big way like amphetamines or something"
>>
File: 1400441248525.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1400441248525.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>MDMA
>Cocaine
>Speed (Amphetamine)
>Weed
>Mushrooms
>AL-LAD
>MCat
>Nitrous
>Poppers

All bretty gud. MDMA fav

Thinking about HippyFlipping soon, but not sure on setting; as I normally trip alone. Any thoughts?
>>
>>590467058
Oh god, the restless legs from hell. Fuck DPH
>>
done lsd, mxe, mdma, 2cb , amphetamine, 25b-nbome, mescaline, kratom, shrooms, steroids, alcohol, tobacco.

not really a fan of shrooms or lsd but mescaline is incredible. the spirituality of lsd with the love and peace of mdma.

really curious to try opiates and ghb
>>
>>590467058
Of course it causes (precipitates isn't the right word) restless anxiety, it's a deleriant, that's what it does. A low dose of 200-300 will make you feel sleepy at best, you get mild psychoactive effect+ bad body load at above that level, and at around 600-700mgs or more (up to 1400mgs safely if I remember), you start getting way too delerious to notice the bad body load
>>
File: butt drugs.jpg (160KB, 425x271px) Image search: [Google]
butt drugs.jpg
160KB, 425x271px
>>590467276
I've encountered my fair share of idiots who refuse to believe rectal administration has any benefit.

With the Z-Drugs, I was referring specifically to Zolpidem Tartrate, the only water soluble one. Solubility is key to rectal administration, and the others (zopiclone/zaleplon) are insoluble.
Rectal Zolpidem produces, for me at least, VERY mild dissociative effects (about 1/10th the effects of a bump of Ket). I enjoy it, and it makes for a nice evening of stumbling around before passing out.
>>
tried
>alcohol (do i need to)
>weed (still one of my faves, when you're in a chill environment you can have a really decent time)
>ket (the k-holes fuck you up but if you manage to climb out you're a champ)
>coke (overrated and expensive here but i'd say its still worth a try)
>md (10/10 best on the planet would recommend to anyone and everyone)
>opium (fucks up your sense of time really bad but if you can deal with that then its pretty relaxing, tastes nice as well
>>
>>590467702
I might just be overly sensitive, at 250mg I was hearing (faint and incomprehensible, but audible) voices, and music sounded a semitone lower. Definitely not a placebo.
>>
>LSD (all-time favorite)
>Weed (obviously)
>DXM (love this stuff)
>Mushrooms (I like LSD better b/c it gives me a more intense trip most of the time)
>Speed
>Alcohol

Took some Percocet for the first time the other day. Pretty good stuff. Have also tried benzos, but didn't like them as much.
>>
>>590467742
Water solubility isn't the only factor making it so good, you don't neccessarily even need water solubility to reap the benefits of butt drugs (Xanax gel for example is rectally given to stop a seizure asap and its 100% insoluble in water), there's a few determining factors (water solubility, lipid solubility, acidity (since your ass is so basic), there's a lot of factors that make rectal a fantastic or non-beneficial ROA for different drugs. It's usually a very efficient way to take a drug, but it's not just water solubility that makes it good. If everything was water soluble you could snort them for ease, butt what makes plugging so good is in most cases, a low low intestinal acidity; most drugs are alkaline salts, and won't fully dissociate into the active drugs ions in an acidic stomach, a basic intestine lets the drug fully dissolve and ionize
>>
>>590465351
Care to greentext the DMT trip? I´m interested in that shit. Also how drugged do you feel from DMT because people said they don´t really feel drugged, just that reality gets replaced by another reality.
>>
File: Exel curved tip syringe1.jpg (8KB, 410x91px) Image search: [Google]
Exel curved tip syringe1.jpg
8KB, 410x91px
>>590468598
You're thinking of Diastat, which is in Propylene Glycol, not water (just like the injectable solution). PG can be absorbed from the colon, and Diazepam (not Alprazolam) in an aqueous suspension does NOTHING rectally. Believe me, I've tried.
>>
>>590468936
Not op, but personally I didt think it held up to the hype. Maye I didn't break through or whatever, but I just got 20 minutes of an awesome euphoria and explosive visuals. It was great, but not the soul-stopping, dimension-altering godmode of a substance everybody shits themself over
>>
File: frank garrett.jpg (8KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
frank garrett.jpg
8KB, 200x177px
>>590468936
I don't feel drugged. Within 30 seconds you feel yourself launched into another world (you have to practice vaporizing it without destroying it). I don't feel drugged until the comedown (without an MAOI, you only stay at peak for <5 minutes, tops).
By the time you can say "Oh shit I'm having a bad trip" you're basically out of it, and within 10 minutes will be completely sobered up.
>>
>>590469239
Just excuse you post a different suppository doesn't mean that insoluble rectal drugs, as well as rectal Xanax gel doesn't exist.
I'm thinking of Xanax gel, not some other benzo fluid solution or else I would've posted some other benzo solution
>>
File: 220px-Chloroform_displayed.svg.png (4KB, 220x206px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Chloroform_displayed.svg.png
4KB, 220x206px
Well, fuck it, here's the Chloroform workup.
Steps to prevent hepatotoxicity will be added as an addendum.

React 500ml of standard 8% household bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) with 10ml of Acetone. I'd recommend a quick trip to the hardware store to get pure acetone, but if you live with a whore, you probably already have some nailpolish remover with it. Just use a few more mL since it has impurities.
(What we’re doing here is called the ‘Haloform Reaction’, one of the first true organic syntheses. It was developed by Eugène Soubeiran and Samuel Guthrie independently in 1831).

Add the acetone to the bleach SLOWLY, and keep the reaction vessel submerged in an ice water bath. The solution will heat up alot, so use lots of stirring as you add the acetone or the CHCl3 will instantly vaporize off. After about a minute you’ll see a dense white precipitate form, but it’ll take a few hours to coalesce, so leave it alone. I found it takes a minimum of 6 hours to coalesce everything.
Also, do it in a dark room to prevent the formation of phosgene (a WWI chemical weapon).

After the reaction is complete, you'll see a blob of a dense fluid at the bottom of the reaction vessel. That's your chloroform. Decant off the upper solution (it's garbage), but keep the CHCl3 (the lower layer). Store it in a dark glass container and add a few drops of ethanol to prevent the formation of phosgene (dying isn't fun).

To use:
-Place a few drops on a rag
-Inhale
-Have fun stumbling around
>>
File: g_chloroform.jpg (18KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
g_chloroform.jpg
18KB, 500x341px
>>590469827
So, in the name of harm reduction:
-CHCl3 is metabolized successively via Cytochrome P450 into Chloral Hydrate or Trichloromethanol (depending on which isozyme it hits). Needless to say you'll feel quite sleepy for a few hours afterward.
-Unless your CHCl3 is completely anhydrous(which it won’t be if you made it this way), any phosgene formed will react and turn into HCl, but that doesn’t mean you’re off the hook. Go to a vitamin store and buy something called "N-Acetyl Cysteine", and take a few capsules prior to chloroforming yourself. This helps your liver replenish glutathione which can conjugate any phosgene that may be present, and some anecdotal sources say trace amounts are produced through metabolism. More info: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6143425

Like I said:
-DARK GLASS BOTTLE
-FEW DROPS OF ETHYL ALCOHOL
>>
>>590469827
You say you're posting damage control but don't say how to use it properly, the only act here that you can easily die from. Anybody can play high school chemist, but people will kill their livers if they believe this is all they have to do to be safe
>>
So, I'm feeling withdrawns from weed. What do I do? Before you came and "fag" and shit, remember that each person is each person.
>>
>>590469634
Sounds awesome. But how to vaporize it without destroying it? I don´t want to waste DMT for practice.
>>
>>590470238
You are a fag in your own special way
>>
Did xtc (inb4 faggots start shit, this is what everyone calls the drug here) saturday a week ago for the first time, shit was CASH. Definitely intend on doing it again and more, had about 150mg of MDMA, felt less love towards everyone than i was hoping for, 8/10, wud recommend for DnB parties and whatnot.
>>
>>590465351
>be 22
>Smoke huge cone Changa (DMT)
>fucken broke through
>opened my eyes
>was a vortex, my skin was blue energy had 10 fingers on each hand
>telepathy out of this world
>FUCKEN WANT SOME NOW
>>
>>590470280
Just practice by smoking meth
>>
>>590470238
How much do you smoke?
How long since you stopped?
What withdrawals?

>>590470340
lel
>>
File: 1420228197834.gif (401KB, 478x468px) Image search: [Google]
1420228197834.gif
401KB, 478x468px
What do you guys think of Salvia?
I want to try it but i don't want to end up like the retards in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb76bpIWQPw
>>
>>590470280
Glass vapor genie is a favorite among many, but you can always make "The Machine" from a small liquor bottle, which is basically an upscale version of a crackpipe.
>>
>>590470419
>meth
Ok, I go waste DMT then.

>>590470727
sounds good, thanks
>>
>>590470471
I just got dizzy and confused for half an hour, then was uncomfortable for the next hour when it wore off. It doesn't affect me like I see it affects my friends (hallucinating vortexes, passing out, screaming nonstop), I just felt very very disoriented, like the world was tilting around.
It's worth doing imo, but not too fun and not worth the uncomfortable feels after every time.
My friends are completely against it and think it's some shitty fucked up legal bullshit, but I think it's just "not that bad"
>>
>>590470892
You smoke meth like you smoke DMT, retard. It's actually how you would best vaporize a lot of drugs; is through a meth pipe
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (48KB, 696x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
48KB, 696x272px
>>590465351
In this order
Weed-Quit
Mushrooms-Quit
DXM-Quit
Codeine, Percs, Oxy-Quit
Coke-Quit
MDMA-Have 6 caps left then the fun is over
>>
>>590470340
everyone is.

>>590470446
I started smoking hard on september 21 (yeah I remember the day because it was after a big shit I done on college). Everyday I smoked. So, december 17 was the last day I smoked. Since then I'm not smoking anymore. I have a joint of some bud here with me but I don't wanna blaze it you know, because I don't wanna have the feelings again.

Anxiety and stuff... panic. That was pretty fucked up. I still have some anxiety, not as hard as before. I wanna deal with those. Do I have to just keep not smoking or what? If I get back to smoke again (wich will probally happen when college gets back on day 28 of this month) will these shit comeback or what?
>>
DMT is the most significant and the only drug that does not alter consciousness, but rather opens for the user a window into an otherwise hidden dimension. DMT opens a pathway to the astral plane and gives the user a glimpse of the billions of disembodied souls with Earth consciousness. Because the drug is naturally produced during certain key stages of physical development in human beings, the experience is much like those stages: namely the pre stages of birth and death when the soul is paired/released from the physical body. What the user experiences at different stages of the DMT trip are the urgings of countless disembodied souls for the physical body to "choose" it. Or, in certain other stages of the trip, the process of releasing the soul from the physical body.
>>
File: butt_drugs.jpg (56KB, 549x412px) Image search: [Google]
butt_drugs.jpg
56KB, 549x412px
>>590470174
See:
>>590470087
>>
>>590465351
Marijuhana: both hash and weed, I still use it and it's fucking great. It helps against aches, and every movie you watch is just so intense. Everything around you is vivid and you feel incredible.

XTC: now even I can dance. You love the world and if you don't use too much (I used like 3/4 pill in one night) you probably won't have a hangover (not sure what the english term is for "dip" in Dutch)

Morphine: You feel so slow and relaxed, you laugh for no reason and it's all just great. I used a little too less (there wasn't any more available) so I didn't fully experience it.

2cb: not yet used it, but I will next week. From what I've heard it's awesome
>>
Hello, if anybody here is willing to sell me drug ? We could do that with Amazon or Ebay by hiding the junk in some old toys or whatever for avoiding customs problems and it will be easier for money transaction. Only in continental Europe (France ideally) because road freight does not have x-ray scanner. If you're interested, leave me your e-mail or Skype.
>>
File: 0SAHLvqh.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0SAHLvqh.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
>>590465351
lighting this one for you OP
>>
Yo i'm thinking of buying 5 acid tabs off agora is it really that safe to do or nah? Anyone used it before? What did you buy?
>>
>>590471586
You will need a key to access Agora.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>590471080
And I've gone a little overboard with the MDMA lately. I dropped 200mg December 13th, 400mg NYE, and 200mg last night. My bday is coming up on the 24th, going to rip it up then it's over for good. I have an addictive personality and I'm commited to quitting before I fry myself.
>>
>>590471579
oh, it's super silver haze
>>
>>590471299
DMT is not made in the human brain, only suggested by differing reactions, which was recently proven to not be DMT
>>
File: back-to-reddit.jpg.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-reddit.jpg.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>590469692
www.google.com/search?q=Xanax+rectal+gel

Please, young sir, your chariot back to your homeland awaits.
>>
>>590471668
I already have everything set up and i am ready to transfer bit coins and shit but idk if I should buy?
>>
>>590471586
if u are not in one of the risky countries(they usually say which) it should be fine

>>590471668
>agora forum
>evolution
pick one
>>
>>590471322
Dip is a comedown. P coincidental, did 3/4th as well, lel.
>>
>>590471895
USA? I am planning to send it to my uni email though is it shady or nah?
>>
>>590471823
Clearly your knowledge on sticking things in your ass is far greater than his
>>
>>590471215
You were blazing for a month and already got panic and anxiety from it? I don´t think you should keep smoking.

I blaze everyday for months and I´m currently on a break myself. The first 2-3 days are like "oh boy I would like to smoke" and that´s it. Waiting for delivery from agora right now.

Or you could try a strong indica, the sativas are said to induce more anxiety and panic.
>>
ausfag here, anyone know any sites that will hook me up for buds in my area, something like Ozstoners (havent tried it)
>>
>>590471967
>>590471322
A "dip" is a term used in America too, it's a wet finger "dipped" into a bag of powdered mdma.
When Danny Brown makes a song about it, it's a thing
>>
>>590472170
How the fuck do you buy weed from agora? cant they smell that shit?
>>
>>590472119
some dont even send to usa i dont know if there were anyone based in usa but i think the success rate is really good

just be safe anyone can mail anything to anyone unless u admit or are getting bulk and they find evidence on your pc
>>
>>590472378
not every mail order is sniffed by dogs. or x-rayed for that matter
>>
>>590472378
if it's a domestic shipment you should be alright, if it's international then you might have a problem. Every shipment could be randomly inspected and you're fucked but that's the risk with ordering on DNM.
>>
>>590472327
An english dip of mdma in dutch is a likje mdma, a dutch dip in english is a comedown.
>>
Any experienced with XANAX? How much did you pay for a gram? Tell me everything xanax related
>>
Anyone got a dummy email i can contact you about this agora shit ? I am not fully understanding the GPA part
>>
>>590472119
i think in usa if it is seized then it is just seized, also dunno about how many tabs till it becomes a felony(possible jail), but yeah i am a bit paranoid about all that, nothing bad has happened yet
>>
>>590472843
Honestly, lereddit r/darknetmarketsnoobs
>>
>>590472843
ever heard of tox if not google it
>>
>>590472378
The weed is super well packed and smellproof, everything else is also well packed and smellproof, but weed is and always has been the most dangerous thing to buy from an online source.
>>590472551
If you're shipping domestically in the US through USPS, they legally can't search your package or X-ray it, they can only confiscate and destroy it at worst
>>
File: 1397972318273.jpg (141KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1397972318273.jpg
141KB, 800x500px
>>590472843
Use 10 minute mail
>>
>>590472843
YOU NEED GOOD GRADES BRO HOW WILL YOU GET A JOB WITH A SHITTY GPA
>>
>>590473001
Where to buy bitcoins? And where can i transfer them.
>>590473211
4.0 gpa 1 year in not worried
>>
>>590473308
>1 year in
OF COURSE YOURE NOT WORRIED BRO JUST WAIT
>>
>>590472378
It´s usually double vacuum sealed. A dog would probably sniff it but I always try to order domestic or at least within EU. Even ordered from netherlands without any problem except 2 weeks delivery time.

Also police in my (small) country even mentioned in a news article that ordering drugs through mail has no relevance so they pretty much don´t give a shit.

The most interesting package I got was a fucking candle, had to go to post office to pick it up because it was too fat to fit into my postbox. Went there, signed it, smashed candle into pieces and got a nice batch of weed.

>no shits given
>>
>>590472758
US Postal Service isn't allowed to open any mail without a search warrant.
The only people who get controlled deliveries either purchased stuff from overseas or the package accidentally opened while in the hands of the postal service and someone saw what was inside.
>>
>>590473308
Most anon? I'd say localbitcoins and buy them in person for cash. Second would be like coinbase then use a tumbler so they're not connected to your coinbase before you send them to agora.
>>
>>590473515
don't they deal with Netherlands mail with extra scrutiny?
>>
>>590471668
Sorry for being this new, but isn't Agora seized by the FBI? Or is there a new link I don't know yet?
>>
>>590473767
that was silkroad?
>>
>>590473607
breh i need a fucking tutorial bout that shit
do u have kik or skype or something?
>>
>>590465351
>cocaine (a lot of this shit)
>marijuana and hash
>ketamine
>crak
i think that crack is the most beatiful drug i've ever tried..
>>
File: Why Ebola is Spreading.jpg (265KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
Why Ebola is Spreading.jpg
265KB, 1024x776px
>>590473767
Agora
Hoo
Awayy
Foe
Onion
>>
>>590473576
Private shippig companies (like ups) can search or X-ray your package though, but since they're not a federal company, they give much less fucks about what you're shipping than usps (who can't search your stuff, but will give a shit if it's drugs)
>>
>>590473845
Last time I checked (I think 6 days ago) it was gone
And yes, I know that Silkroad is gone
>>
>>590473894
Fuck you narc. It's not hard, lots of tutorials out there.
>>
>>590474049
i cheked like ?yesterday? it was online me thinks evolution is better.. same listings cheaper
>>
How much is ritalin 20mg instant release in the UK?
>>
>>590473940
and also amphetamines
>>
>>590473947
thanks m80
>>
>>590474187
Thx for your help anyways. You helped me clear out some of the mistakes i was going to make
>>
>>590465351
OK let's see

>weed
gave me wonderful time with my buddies, a lot of laugh, very nice relaxing time with girl too.But now i grew up i don't like it anymore, i feel unproductive and lazy if i smoke so i stopped
>shrooms
my fav, still take them once a while, like two times a year. they help me a lot to focus on what's important in life, like my relationship with god and the nature. very deep experiences
>LSD
more or less same as shrooms, but a little more egocentric, cause i trip mostly about the form of my mind, my conceptual scheme and how they bound me.
>heroin
it has been a part of my life, luckily i quit before becoming really adicted, i fell it may be useful but still don't know for what purpose
>opium
same as above, but more like a medicine also
>cocaine
shittiest shit ever...i already have an ego and i already have balls
>MDMA
it's too strong for me now, also if i almost never felt depressed after it being so emphatic and emotional make me to tired, still amazing and everybody should do it once in life, but not in a club, it's better with someone you love in a wood.
>kambo
i do it like every 6 month, it fix up little issues, not even a drug
>alchool
good only in small ammounts
>speed
useless shit, better take a coffee

>meditation, lucid dreaming, proper sleep, regular exercise and a healthy diet, pray and trekking
best combination ever
>>
>>590474221
Like $2 maybe street price, way cheaper with a prescription+insurance
>>
>>590473637
I think they do before it gets outside the netherlands, after that I dunno. One package vanished but I think that actually was the vendor going scam because a lot of people didn´t get their orders. I don´t order from there anymore.

>>590474049
It´s just down every now and then.
>>
>>590474049
>>590474219
nvm, it works. Idk, maybe I accidently clicked my silkroad bookmark
>>
>>590473894
skype is retarded anyone who contacts to u about this on skype is retarded use something with crypto and anonymous
>>
File: Untitled 2.jpg (75KB, 1092x635px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.jpg
75KB, 1092x635px
>>590474049
I'm literally on Agora right now.
>inb4 it's 2015
>>
>>590465351
>weed
>shrooms
>salvia

short list I know. Im trying LSD next week. My friend may get some peyote soon so Ill try that as well.
>>
>>590474346
why do you think cocaine is shit?
>>
>>590474346

loved your post bro but praying? get yo christian nigga ass outta here
>>
File: 1420000052989.jpg (57KB, 479x484px) Image search: [Google]
1420000052989.jpg
57KB, 479x484px
>>590474819
>>
>>590471670
don't joke with MDMA man, drink a lot of water while you're high, don't stay in a very hot environment and to have a total recover you should take it not more often then 4 times a year
>>
>>590474819
>2015
>Not praying to Stan for infinite power and evil
>>
>>590475212
satan?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-GvC-Lt3g

im so doing this right now
>>
>>590475188

kek
>>
>>590475212

I always pray to Stan Lee
>>
File: 22.png (186KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
186KB, 398x398px
>>590475212
Stan?
>>
>>59047526
satan ain't evil, he ain't on a thousand downers now and drowsy, he a bitch ass fool who won't be callin when you still write him
>>
>>590465351
>alcohol
allways fun but i dont feel good the day after
>weed
also fun but makes me lazy and slow
>speed
liked it most becaus I just fellt awake and fast

got some mdma from a friends of mine but i dont wanne take it allone and i dont wanne feel depressed the day after taking it.... would like to do speed again and wanne try coke soon tho
>>
How the fuck do you faggots smoke DMT? I cough up a storm at just the smallest amount, even with The Machine or vaping it in a bottle, then inhaling it.
>>
>Weed
A good all-around one. One of my favorites. I can't smoke though because I'm getting hair-tested for jobs

>Salvia
Never again. To intense. Riding into hell on my own shoulder with my family standing around me while I was in an ambulance. Then I discovered that none of that actually happened. Terrifying.

>DMT
First psychedelic I did. So strong. So amazing. Never was the same after that.

>6-APB
It's a lot like Sass (MDA), but somehow more stimmy. Not that harsh of a comedown.

>4-AcO-DMT
First long-acting psychedelic. I prefer it to shrooms, honestly, because it feels cleaner and is way more controlled.

>MDMA
One of my all-time favorites. Such a beautiful, wonderful drug. It's potential is amazing.

>2C-E
It's a lot like acid, but I hate how nauseous I get on the comeup. I vomit as I hit the peak

>2C-T-2
I prefer it to 2C-E. It feels more creative, but somehow less stoning. The body load is comparable. I remember drawing for 6 hours straight on it.

>2C-I
Great all-around psychedelic and rave drug. Lots of clean energy.

>25B-NBOMe
Favorite of the NBOMe series. I've done I and C as well, but they weren't as interesting or rewarding. What this did for music was phenomenal. I loved a lot of aspects of 25B. I wish I could try 2C-B to compare it to.

>25G-NBOMe
Least interesting psychedelic ever. Not visually rewarding. It's really long-lasting too. It acts mostly as a potentiator. The only way I knew I was still tripping on it was the next day when I drank a beer, I began to trip. When I smoked weed later on that day, it brought back the trip. But it was odd that 20+ hours after doing it, I would still get a bit of the trippyness returning.

>5-MeO-MiPT
It's like MDMA and Shrooms had a baby. It has the trippy, rolling feeling of LSD and Shrooms, and the patterning. But it's got the lovely, touchy feeling of MDMA. No comedown and the dosage range is small.

>Amphetamine
My favorite. I am addicted to it though because Adderall.

>Cocaine
It's kinda boring.
>>
File: 1291764507428.gif (922KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1291764507428.gif
922KB, 500x500px
in order of appearance in my life:
weed
lsd
e
mushrooms
benzos
salvia
dxm
various memebers of the 2c family
and most recently, pure mdma which was nice

>tfw no one I've met in my city is into the RC scene
>>
>>590474586
because it make me fell like everything i say is the most smart or funny thing to say and if i'm with a girl it make me fell like i'm blessing her with my golden dick. in other words it pumps up my ego too much, ithink it's good for people with low self-confidence also if it's sad, but i totally don't need it.
>>
>>590475707
Putting it on top of weed might help you smoke it.
>>
>>590475598

fail
>>
AMT

Trips vary from chilling at home to dancing around.
Some visuals.

The trips are awesome but I was a emotional trainwreck for a few weeks after that.

Ain't gonna do it again.
>>
File: 1413620919159.gif (419KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
1413620919159.gif
419KB, 500x686px
>weed
>speed
>shrooms
>lsd
>nitrous
>dxm
>cocaine
>dhc
>kratom
>al-lad
>5-meo malt
>mdma

I think i forgot some

Best combo: weed+lsd+mdma+nitrous
>>
>>590475868
I dislike weed, though. Also, weed makes me cough uncontrollably as well.
Is it possible to suppress it with cough medicine.
>>
>>590476050
Thanks satan, way to keep a brother down
>>
File: IMG_1132.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>590475188
Nice dubs.

Yeah I realized I'm doing it too much and like all the other drugs I've done and quit, realizing I had a problem was the first step. That's why I set a date for one last trip then it's all over. My big problem right now is this chick I'm seeing is a solid 9/10 and likes to get fucked up, shes a bad influence so after my bday I'm cutting off contact. My dogs totally knew something was up today.
>>
>>590476142
A little, but a spoonful of NyQuil ain't helping you worth shit. If say smoke while tripping on DXM, or after a hit of nitrous and it might be manageably numb
>>
Oh god the list...

Lets try chronological order, shall we?

>Alcohol
>Cannabis
>Tobacco
>DXM
>Nitrates
>2-CE
>LSD
>MDMA
Here time sorta fucks up
>Psilocybin shrooms
>A. Muscaria
>Ayahuasca
>San Pedro
>2-CI
>Cocaine
>Morphine
>Oxytocin
>Salvia
>2-CB
>Calea
>Datura

Damn- I'm missing a few... Right now I'm mainly working with San Pedro.
>>
I tried shrooms for the first time a couple nights ago. Now I'm considering expanding my horizons so to speak. What should be next?
>>
>>590472170
I blazed for like 3 months everyday, more than 3/4 for day. From a guy who done like nothing for doing all that it's a lot.
>>
>>590476497
heroin
http://youtu.be/-9huWlXFA1s
>>
>>590476654
Jesus dude, let em get into less hardcore opis first
>>
>>590476497
My progression went weed->shrooms->coke->MDMA

Weed totally isn't a gateway drug they said.
>>
>>590475188
> not more often then 4 times a year

kek
>>
>>590474569
it's not about lenght, it's about the joy you got from using it
>>
>>590465351
DMT - also my favortie
Shrooms - my second favorite drug and drug of choice cause i don't do DMT that often
MDMA - my best friend at a party cuz social anxiety and shit
LSD - is nice but if i overdo it i tend to slip into my world even after i sober up
weed - was nice for 3years but i find it a dirty high now (even good quality weed) and gives me anxiety while psychs like shrooms and acid don't weird huh?
alcohol - my stomach sucks too but it's nice to drink 3-4 beers to get a buzz and be more social
synthetic weed aka spice - brain frying shit but it was interesting, now very spice but one which can't be found anymore give me bad headaches
speed - just energy , can't say i don't like it but i will take mdma anytime over it.
RC's supposed to be acid - not bad experince but very shit compared to actual acid.
Synthetic snorting stuff/bathsalts maybe? - very very very addictive ,had 20g's in 3 days it was over , needed to smoke at least 4 g's of weed to fall asleep , very harsh comedown would not try again

always wanted to try datura (jimsonweed?) but that shit is not hallucinations but dellirum, you don't know you trip and you have short amounts of time of lucidity pretty scary
>>
>was gonna do some shrooms with my friends in new house which they havent moved into yet.
>grow them myself, too expensive for my friends to buy so its easier this way
>friend says im a drug addict and ditches me (im not, i just did some dissociatives by myself once.)

Now i have a whole fucking box and no plan of what to do with them.
>>
>>590474819
I don't define myself as a christian, still jesus was a great man, and even if things weren't the same we read in the bible, he is an example of love.
I don't fell like there's a creator that knows every thing, living in the sky, but i feel there's a divine beauty in the world, i fell that everything could be somehow perfect, and above all i fell loved and i fell that loving other beings is something divine. for all theese things i pray, wich for me is a way to love everything of this world
>>
File: ccc.png (129KB, 344x453px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
129KB, 344x453px
Any of yall ever done these?
I used to do them when i was a teenager i started out with 8 but then i got carried away and started doing 32 and after doing 32 a few times i decided to never do them again.
The trips were pretty fun though if i could get my hands on pure dxm i would do it again but ill never used cough medicine to get high again.
>>
>>590476766
go big or go home
>>
>>590476370
Hmm... I DO rather like nitrous. Maybe it could work. Worth a try! Thanks, based anon.
>>
>>590475707
It's possible that your sample is too impure and contains some of the alkali metal hydroxides that were used to basify it.
If you can get a nonpolar solvent and do a recrystallization, that would make it easier on the lungs.
>>
tfw you're in the US military and have only a handful of week or two long windows to do drugs each year

>LSD, i r8 15/10
>Opiates, used to pop em all the fucking time
>Weed, used to smoke em all the fucking time
>DXM, meh/10
>MDMA, fun
>Cocaine, too expensive to be worth it but otherwise it's enjoyable
>Crack, dealers are fucking mad sketch but otherwise its the same deal as cocaine
>25i, it is literally the same thing as LSD just somehow dirtier seeming. I still like it
>Adderall/Vyvanse, would parachute these suckers like 75-120mg a time in college and stay up for 3 days playing Halo CE on PC. Shit was fucking dope
>Alcohol, I drink myself to sleep each night
>Opium, felt too heavy for me. I was laying in this forest listening to The Doors for 4 hours and I felt like I was unable to move or think

that's all i feel like typing
>>
>>590475625
not sure if it's your thing, but MDMA is great at D&B parties
>>
>>590476380

Adding:
>Synthetic cannabinoids

>>590477108
If you get the Zicam throat spray, its almost pure DXM- I haven't seen it around in a long time; but 2 or 3 bottles work as a shot straight into space.
>>
>>590477237
It looks rather nice, very white and fluffy. But yeah, maybe a small-scale rec crystallisation would work.
>>
>>590472777
5 dollars for 1 bar.
Ive had alot of fun on them. Its one of my faglvorite drugs by far
Its the only thing ive seen thst can put a group of 12 friends on their ass all fucking night
>>
>>590476380
i want to try mescaline but can't find shit anywhere , darknet is not an option atm
>>
>>590477383
Uhhh, Zicam is homeopathic. It contains nothing.
>>
>>590476275
More pics
I have a fetish for long blue/purple hair
>>
>weed
>Lsd
>XTC
i prefer XTC
i want to control my own body
>>
>>590477237
>>590477435

Also, to remove any alkali hydroxides, shouldn't the powder be washed with water, as salts are soluble but DMT isn't?
>>
>>590477686
Where are you at? Some Home Depots have San Pedro in their gardening section, you can do a really simple extraction from that.

>>590477731
Uhh, no- no it isn't.
http://www.gianteagle.com/732216300154.aspx
>Active Ingredients (in Each 0.25 ml Spray): Dextromethorphan HBr (6.0 mg).
>0.55 fl oz (16.3 ml)
mfw 391.2 mg DXM
>>
File: IMG_1133.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
>>590477834
haha it was a wig for some EDM show we went to.
>>
File: 320620.jpg (8KB, 460x149px) Image search: [Google]
320620.jpg
8KB, 460x149px
I have ADHD and when I do MDMA I see things...
> in club with friend
> some girl came to us
> doyouhavecig.zip
> Im looking at her while my friend is giving her the cigarette
> Pat her on shoulder, she looked at me weirded out
> I like how you done your eye makeup.
> whatareyou.zip
> "I see things"
> got a kiss on a cheek
Yall wont appreciate my story
>>
>>590478109
Oh shit, I had no idea they made that. I thought you were referring to this:

http://www.zicam.com/our-products/cold-shortening/oral-mist-arctic-mint.php
>>
We should have more threads like these
>>
>>590478109
eastern/mid(i don't rly know hah) europe , romania
>>
>>590478374
I'm not sure they do anymore, like I said- I haven't seen it around; but damn there were some strange times with it. Only time I've been to stigma plateau.
>>
>>590478333
I can appreciate trips though.

>have long surfer hair
>club
>rolling
>chick comes up says "never get a haircut anon"
>make out on the patio after cig
>come down
>fuck shes ugly
>>
>>590478514
You might be able to order cuttings online- San Pedro ships easier than Peyote.
>>
>>590478333
nice trips
if you take a good amount of mdma 0.5 in my case i have subtle hallucinations, because some of the mdma transforms in md ,which is more psychedelic, after ingestion
>>
>cocaine
>speed
>xtc
>mdma
>methadrone
>3mmc (don't recommend)
>weed
but ever since i tried LSD I dont take other drugs
>>
i have a question
this summer i'll be travelling from europe to usa for the first time
a few days in advance i go to one of the most "drug notorious" festivals from around here and everything can happen
should i be worried about the customs? I'll be arriving at JFK
>>
Don't know if it's because I'm Asian, but the only drug that my parents let me use is Tiger Balm. I use it to cure everything from heartburn to heartbreaks, hell you can even get high off of it!
>>
File: IMG_0989.jpg (335KB, 1188x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
335KB, 1188x1236px
>>590478465
These threads are dangerous. I'm sitting here staring at my caps like a fiend.
>>
File: 20150102_193339.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20150102_193339.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>weed
Is alright, has alot of long term effects that people choose to ignore because 420blazeitfaggot.
Also i have to do it at the right times because it does wierd shit to my hyper tension.
>Coke
Good coke is really fun
>methamphetamine
The devil and a terrible substance. Would not reccomend
>Other amphetamines are good
>Xanax, ativan, valium
All favorites of mine, gives me solace from my fried nerves and has a nice buzz
>Alcohol
Who doesnt drink?
>percocet, lortab oxycontin etc
Opiates, what more is there to say
>Lsd
Awesome, intense, mechical version of shrooms. Also alot less emotional

Ive done alot more that i dont care to list
>>
>>590479010
When I arrived in America and they saw I'm from the Netherlands they decided to check my bags for weed. It really depends on your country of origin I guess, also on how you look
>>
>Weed
The best. Fits all situations pretty perfectly especially with a vape
>Alcohol
Ok for every now and then but find it to be a really dirty high which just makes you feel ill. Only reason it's ok is because it's socially acceptable
>MDMA
Treat every now and then for some of the best nights of your life
>>
>>590479288
i'm going with my family and i'm obviously not planning on taking any drugs overseas. just worried about random drugtests
>>
>>590479599
Your parents going to piss test you?
>>
>>590467402
2cb is too much of a chem trip
>>
>>590479332
You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>590465351
>etizolam; like a blanket pill
>ethylphenidate; you can do anything 3x faster
>speed; holyfuckingshityeah
>alcohol; personally enjoy drinking spirits, but not white ones
>MDMA; absolute favourite, fucking incredible
>shrooms; a messy patterns fucking everywhere
>LSD; a clean cut trip, quite profound
>>
>>590479599
I was with my family as well, they're just very suspicious to Dutchies. You can't really do much against a random drugtest, except trying to hide it really well.
Maybe send your drugs in advance by mail? I never tried that but it might work, any anons have any experience with that?
>>
>>590480058
nvm, I didn't read your post well. Nah, don't wory about blood/piss tests
>>
>>590480058
That's how you move drugs, what fuckwad takes their drugs with them when traveling? Just send them to yourself
>>
File: flexeril.jpg (30KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
flexeril.jpg
30KB, 288x216px
>>590465351
I've done:
> Alcohol, Nicotine, THC
> Cocaine
> Diazepam (Valium)
> Oxycodone
> Cocaine

Also, storytime:
> Be me, two weeks ago
> Be in a pretty dark place and drink a twelve-pack of ale and wash down four 10 mg bars of Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) with the last one for good measure.
> Hop in a hot bath

Well, those bars kicked in pretty fucking quick - after riding them on top of my drunk for a half an hour or so - and I ended up waking up three or five hours later in the tub.

> Spend rest of day hung over as fuck and loosey goosey in terms of musculature

I wasn't trying to hurt myself but didn't care if I happened to do so in the process. Alcohol hasn't been working for me lately (I'm a big guy, at 5'11" and 230 lbs.) and all I wanted to do was obliterate the negative feels from the holiday.

Anyway, I'm now getting treatment on the psychological side of things but I was hoping for some clarification on the physiological aspect:

Is there a possibility that I experienced respiratory shallowness of breath that could lead to brain anoxia and lasting neurologic damage?
>>
>>590480291
that's not what all those niggers and mexicans do who swallow their drugs in capsules. Oh well, they either get caught or die from it
>>
>>590465351
>>590465351

Here ya go:
>cannabis in many different forms (luv it but not too often since fucks with my mind to be high everyday)
>alcohol (luv it but can't handle it as well as before because of a long break. Now I drink but avoid blackouts)
>DXM (Really like how it feels but not really a party drug since it makes me feel unreal)
>MDMA and Ecstasy (Awesome, prefere mdma cuz the speed in ecstacy makes it go too fast)
> speed (I mean speed as like amphetamine not meth, well only tried once was fun... well I went fast)
>Cocaine (king of the world feeling, nothing special... too expensive for what it does IMO but got it for free anyway)
>shrooms (fun but not everytime. Being social impossible, confusing. I would say 70% fun)
>LSD (didn't try it on its own so can't really say)
> dunno if there is more I've tried
>>
Done:
>cocaine
>25-i Nbome
>2C-B
>Weed
>MDMA crystals / XTC pills
>Ketamine
>Speed (amphetamine)
>>
Is befriending a vet the best way to get access to Vitamin K?
I really want to try it after what John C. Lilly has said aabout it.
>>
i know someone who has weeded once. i think he died a month later from kush withdrawal. i've used reefer pills and snorted hash powder, but i had a small cannabis aneurysm so now i just drink safe, govt-approved scotch.
>>
>>590481912
No, the easiest way is to be a horse
>>
>>590480385
yeah dude, you potato now
>>
>>590481912
I bought some off a darknet site. Easy, fast shipping even to scandiland. I'm about halfway through it and not dead yet, so it appears to be quality.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 751x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 751x780px
I've had a prescription to an ADD drug called Focalin for a few months, but I didn't try abusing it until yesterday. I didn't wake up until 2 pm on Friday, so I decided that I'll have to reset my sleep schedule for when I go back to school (you can assume I'm over 18 if you want) on Monday, so I thought that if I snorted a 50 mg's (a double dose) then I should be set. I snorted 50 mg's and it was pretty fucking fantastic, I just felt really awake. Then, a few hours later, I decided that I should take more so that I feel extra good and stay awake longer, because I felt like I was starting to come down a little. I snorted 50 more mg's and I was on top of the world, all of my anxiety and stress was completely gone, At this time it was around 6 am. I did another 50 mg's because fuck it. After 150 mg's I felt LIKE A FUCKING GOD, this may be the best I've ever felt in my life. I called the poison hotline and asked if I had taken a lethal dose, the woman there said that people who die from it usually take a lot more than I did, so I should be fine. Then I was feeling lonely again, so I called the suicide hotline like 5 times, and asked people what it was like to work at the suicide hotline and stuff. So I did another 25 mg's and I was off. It was 3 in the afternoon. I walked to the bad side of town and I ran I to some people on the street who I knew and I decided to smoke weed with them. I give one $10 and he goes to buy a g. He comes back with a huge ass nug, defo more than a g. When I smoked weed while I was still on focalin, I felt like I still had the absolute clarity from the focalin, but I also had the dizzy happy feeling from the weed. I walked home at around 4ish and to my surprise, when I came home, my hand was completely numb and half of it was red. I felt it on my face and it was ice cold. I had gotten mild frostbite, and I didn't realize it. After warming up my hand I masturbated for an hour, it was practically impossible to get hard and went to sleep at 8:30.
>>
File: 1416881784918.png (871KB, 680x627px) Image search: [Google]
1416881784918.png
871KB, 680x627px
>>590480385
Why the hell would you ever mix Alcohol and pills?
My friends dad died from doing that.
You're fucking retarded.
Nothing wrong with drinking or doing pills but do them separately.
>>
>>590480385
Lol i took like 10 of those one time. Felt pretty wierd the next day but im straight
>>
>>590482905
Lol are you retarded. I dont think i have ever taken a pill without alcohol
>>
>>590466643
Put it here brother just smoked and took a shower
>>
>>590482905
dude i've had 300mg of codeine and 70mg of diazepam, stoned as balls, and i'm halfway through my first of three bottles of wine. feelsgoodyo. i do this most nights, and i'm not kil.
>>
>>590465351
>>590465604
>>590467058
Is this a fucking repost thread?
>>
>>590482905
Functioning fuckup here. Yeah, don't mix (crosstrain). pills and booze are a nono. Srsly, don't do it pls anon.
>>
>>590465351
MDMA/ Extasy
best fucking thing I ever tried. Never did shrooms or other drugs. Only smoked weed a couple of times in my life. You take a pill and after about 1 hour you will have the best day of your life, you're just so fuckin happy and talk shit all day.
>>
I was a massive fucking faggot, till I turned 19 and started smoking pot. Love it. I always drank, but since weed, less alcohol.
I'm about to try shrooms next week and I'm super exited and not sure what to expect.

Any tips would be appreciated ;)
>>
>weed
>meth
>>
>>590484274
take orange juice with you or other fruit juice you like
>>
>>590484644
why not both?
>>
>caffeine
>>
>>590465351
i did:
>weed:
its ok tier you can do it often without geting a junk or somthing
>mdma:
best for party till 10 in the morning, only good ad a frieday cause you get fked the next 2 days
>shrooms:
makes you see the world in another way, its cool but will last for very long only do it at a weekend, ProTip: go out exploring at night while on shrooms, whats other houses playgrounds n stuff its total fun
>amphetamins
mid tier dont like it that much its ok for partys but im more into mdma or both together

i think thats it
>>
>>590483598
>>590483761
Well there are some pills you can take with alcohol and not die.
My friends dad mixed alcohol with a bunch of painkillers and died never mix painkillers with alcohol.
>>
File: iz5Lf5s.gif (2MB, 291x202px) Image search: [Google]
iz5Lf5s.gif
2MB, 291x202px
>>590482235
>>590482905
>>590484079

Gotcha. Shouldn't have done it.

>>590483244
>>590483761

So, at two weeks out, I should be okay. Right?

Since I'm not kill or potato, I'm hoping that I dodged a bullet and didn't starve my brain of oxygen to the point of damaging it or some other bullshit.
>>
>>590467335
go to a goa/psytranc party
but have a backup like friends hous almost next dore or somthing if it gets to much for you
>>
>>590485010
benzos are supposedly amongst the most dangerous as they slow the respiratory system or someshit, same as booze... but i pop the fuckers like smarties, along with opioid painkillers, and get drunk basically every day at the same time. maybe i'm just lucky. or you're all genetic inferiors.
>>
>>590484911
Thanks anon. Will do.
>>
>>590484924

Tried it, wasnt cool.
>>
what will happen if i take 130 ug of lsd?
>>
>>590485708
An awesome trip will happen to you.
>>
>>590485708
That's a standard LSD trip.
What happens depends on set and setting.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.