[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Hey /b/, ask me anything about sex. Having trouble making your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 27

Hey /b/, ask me anything about sex.

Having trouble making your gf cum? Wondering why your dick won't stay hard? Trying to spice up your love life but don't know how? Can't get your gf wet? Ask me here.

Don't ask me how to pick up chicks, I'm not a fucking pick-up artist.
>>
im a femmnon and i can't make myself cum. hwo do i?
>>
>>583864543
don't be a fucking retard
>>
>>583863738
How do I make my girlfriend come through oral sex? I do not think she has ever orgasmed, every time she gets close she tells me to stop because it feels like she'll pee.
>>
>>583863738
I have kind of always had problems keeping it up, what do?
>>
What does virginity feel like?
>>
>>583864731
>beta faggot listens to a girl when she says stop
>>
>>583863738
I cum quick when having sex and I wanna fuck other girls but don't wanna be a minute man, what do
>>
>>583864890
Kinda hard when she clamps her legs shut and shoves you away

Nice try though virgin
>>
>>583865005
think about non sexual things. That's what I do
>>
>>583864543
How DO you try to make yourself cum?

>>583864731
Tease her, switch it up and don't take no for an answer. Don't just dive right in, kiss her inner thighs, her belly, kiss her on either side of her labia on the insides of her legs, kiss her pubic bone, breathe on her clit, look her in the eyes while hovering the tip of your tongue a fraction of an inch from her clit. When you finally DO lick her, do it as softly, slowly and sensually as possible. Don't do the fucking alphabet on her clit, just go up and down, in circles, slowly. Then out of nowhere press your tongue against her clit and hum against it, moan into it, wrap your arms around her legs and push her off and pull her back, slamming her clit against your tongue. Or dig inside her pussy with your tongue, trace it up and flick her clit. Switch things around and when she starts getting close, grab her legs or arms and keep the fuck going, borderline force her, if she says no with a smile on her face keep going, and if she gets REALLY REALLY uncomfortable she'll let you know.

>>583864781
Find out what you really like, fetishes, things that turn you on, and focus on that during sex. Play your strengths, and you'll please her and yourself more.
>>
>>583865005
cut your dick off
>>
>>583864731
You dumb faggot thst means she's a fucking squirter and if you weren't a dumb bitch you'd keep going and give her a mind blowing orgasm. Once you get experience you will notice most girls try to squirm away or push your dick out when they are about to cum. The pleasure is too intense, think of tickling but blowing a load if you can stand it for a prolonged period of time. Eat that pussy son, if you can get her to that point without too much clit stimulation then eight before she cums get on that clit I guarantee you that slut will have a leg shaker.
>>
>>583863738
How do I get her to orgasm with my dick? What prep do I do to work her up and all that? Banged her over 300 times but she's only came by like rubbing.

What procedure to I take to make her cum with me inside her?

>inb4 dicks too small.
>inb4 she's a black african ape
>>
>>583865150
thats hot!~
>>
>>583865005
Switch around. Don't fuck her hard non-stop, but fuck her for a few minutes, then go down on her, finger her or kiss her. Make sure she is closer to cumming than you and she'll end up coming long before you. After that you can do whatever you want, fuck until you cum, or keep switching things around, dragging out the sex.

>>583865057
like I said here >>583865057. The best way to control her legs is to have your hands under the pits of her knees and push her knees all the way up to her shoulders. Like a sort of horizontal bench press. Hold her there and press down with your body and also put some bodyweight on your tongue as you press on her clit. For every girl it's different, my ex liked her clit being sucked, another girl liked it when I hummed against it, my current girl goes NUTS when I grab it between my teeth and roll it around. Find out what she really likes and don't take no for an answer.
>>
I feel like I don't last long enough during sex. Tips to last longer?
>>
>>583864731
Don't stop next time! Maybe it's squirting time baby!
>>
>>583865530
This too. For me. I hate it.
>>
why won't my dick stay hard? srs.
>>
>>583865150
>Tease her, switch it up and don't take no for an answer. Don't just dive right in, kiss her inner thighs, her belly, kiss her on either side of her labia on the insides of her legs, kiss her pubic bone, breathe on her clit, look her in the eyes while hovering the tip of your tongue a fraction of an inch from her clit. When you finally DO lick her, do it as softly, slowly and sensually as possible. Don't do the fucking alphabet on her clit, just go up and down, in circles, slowly. Then out of nowhere press your tongue against her clit and hum against it, moan into it, wrap your arms around her legs and push her off and pull her back, slamming her clit against your tongue. Or dig inside her pussy with your tongue, trace it up and flick her clit. Switch things around and when she starts getting close, grab her legs or arms and keep the fuck going, borderline force her, if she says no with a smile on her face keep going, and if she gets REALLY REALLY uncomfortable she'll let you know.
And don't fucking do the old lickaroo, don't just use your tounge when you lick her. Use your whole mouth and also alternate between licking and sucking. but most chicks are uncomfortable about the licking part anyways because the clit gets pretty sensitive. A lot of chicks i had moved their hip a lot because of sensation so i had to hold them tight so they don't kick me on my head.

btw I'm not a robot
>>
>>583865365
Bend her over in doggystyle, ass up face in the pillow. Stick two fingers inside her and curl them down towards her stomach. Find her gspot and find out what kind of stimulation she likes the most, rubbing, pressing, tucking behind her gspot. Start off veeeeeeery slow and sensual and teasing, and at one point she'll start rubbing back with her gspot. Keep going and going until she starts getting enthousiastic and starts moaning more, then take control. "lock" your fingers in and ram them up and down, rub them back and forth, whatever she likes the most. Hold her in place and be relentless. When she starts shaking, contracting and cumming, Put your cock inside her and throw your entire fucking bodyweight on it, just slam it in with everything you've got and she'll cum all around your cock.
>>
>>583865530
i last aslong as I want. When having sex I just do math problems in my head and shit, don't stare at her boobs, stuff like that. always works for me.

if a TV is on in the background, focus on what's being said.
>>
>>583865530
>>583865629

Don't pay attention to what you're doing. Think about it like a chore or something you don't really care about. Focus on fucking her like you're doing a job and nothing else.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 640x960px
>>583865365
Try not having a small penis. Seriously if you're over 5-6 inches and have any sort of girth she will cum
>>
>>583865769
Tips on how to make the G spot easier to find? Stimulate it more? She's been soaking and I've tried to find it and so has she but it's just not there enough, it's a rare hit.
>>
>>583865927
That is so not true it's not even funny. She can't even orgasm with something inside her, herself. It builds up but there's nothing to 'push her off the edge'
>>
>>583863738
I'm no virgin had sex hundreds of times but this new girl I'm talking to is incredibly conservative. I can't get her to move past kissing and cuddling. Any tips on how to move it to making out or second base. she's a virgin
>>
>>583865767
>A lot of chicks i had moved their hip a lot because of sensation so i had to hold them tight so they don't kick me on my head.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOO.

Have you ever petted cats or dogs? You know how they move their heads and bodies just so you scratch the spot they like most at the right angle?

That is what girls do with their hips to get you to hit the right spot on their clit or gspot. When a girl doesn't like something, she'll generally push you off with her feet, legs or arms. But when a girl is moving her hips it's so that you'll hit the right spot. Follow her movements, time it so that when she moves, you stimulate, when she retracts, you retract, then she moves and you rub again.

>>583865530
>>583865629
like I said here >>583865471 Switch things around. Don't just non-stop fuck, fuck her hard, then throw her off you and suck on her clit, hold her down by her neck and finger her, make sure she is always closer to cumming than you. If you please her right she won't even notice that you can't last that long because you'll be blowing her mind.
>>
>>583865946

Behind her navel, it will have a spongy feel a bit different than everything else you touch inside. That said, the gspot doesn't work on every girl. Some don't get off from stimulating it.
>>
Why does the dog not like peanut butter anymore?
>>
My gf does not enjoy sex at all.
We've been together for 5 years.
The sex was never good.
I'm her first and vice versa.
We tried for the first time only 1.5 years into the relationship.
Ever since the frequency was from once a week to once a month (mostly latter).

Also, something that makes me weep every time I think about it, we never kiss.Ever!

What do?

P.S. Sorry for such disjoint description.
I've been studying for 40 hours straight.
Not in the sharpest state of mind right now.
Will provide more details if needed.
>>
>>583863738
I cum too fast
halp
>>
>>583866205

Break up with her and find someone who is more into sex.
>>
>>583865946
If you curl your fingers inwards in her pussy, and you've got them in up to the bit of your finger between your 2nd and 3rd nuckle, you should feel like an oval-shaped rough spot, kind of like a wart with tiny stubbles, right underneath her pubic bone. IF you actually press down on her pubic bone it will be easier to find. You can also find it by testing her reaction: Slide two fingers in as deep as you can (slowly), then trace them up all the way across the ceiling of her pussy until the exit, DON'T break contact, and you'll know when you've hit it on the way there judging by her reaction.
>>
>>583866098
>That is what girls do with their hips to get you to hit the right spot on their clit or gspot. When a girl doesn't like something, she'll generally push you off with her feet, legs or arms. But when a girl is moving her hips it's so that you'll hit the right spot. Follow her movements, time it so that when she moves, you stimulate, when she retracts, you retract, then she moves and you rub again.
that's bullshit. I'd understand it if they move just a little bit but i once had this chick that moved like 10cm left and right. if i had stayed with my mouth where i was i'd be licking her leg and not her pussy so i had to follow up. it's not like i am one of those /b/ virgins you know. i very well do know how women act during sex, but that one chick man she had to grab the bedsheet with her hands, her legs started moving a lot and as i said the hip moved left and right like hardcore until she grabbed me, kissed me and put my D inside her
>>
How do I improve the strength and longevity of my boner? I'm having boner strength issues lately.
>>
>>583866093
Take it slow, don't be a horny bastard and try to put yourself in her shoes: virgins always have this ideal image of perfect sex for their first-time experiences.

Don't see it as a fucking race to second base, just keep in mind you want to pleasure her (and if that isn't on your mind it's no surprise she isn't letting you move on), so do just that. Take it really slow, don't rush things, maybe give her a massage, have a romantic evening, etc.

>>583866205
Find out what she likes, have you asked her? Have you talked about this? What was the bext sex you had, does she have any fantasies? Do you? Find out these things and experiment.

>>583866304
Switch around like described here >>583866098
>>
>>583866305
Not possible.
I tried, failed.
Tried again, and again, and again, and failed every time.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I, simply, cannot interest any girl in a sexual way.

I am rather good looking, fit, well-educated.
Can be very sociable if situation requires it.
>>
>>583866714

How have you tried if you're with the same girl you lost your virginity to and you've been together 5 years? Even if you're trying to cheat, you're obviously doing something very wrong.
>>
girlfriend is EXTREMELY self concious, any tips to make her feel more comfortable?

note, she isn't ugly or anything, kinda hot tbh, has good tits.
>>
>>583866623
Take vitamin D and zinc supplements (get zinc gluconate, your body absorbs it better than zincoxide), start working out semi-regularly. If you have a date, fap a while beforehand but don't cum, make yourself hornier than anything in the world.

>>583866536
>moved like 10cm left and right.
>i very well do know how women act during sex, but that one chick man she had to grab the bedsheet with her hands, her legs started moving a lot and as i said the hip moved left and right like hardcore until she grabbed me, kissed me and put my D inside her

Yeah, her hips were moving because she was having the time of her fucking life and she wanted more and more.
>>
>>583866662
Yes, we've talked about it any times.
She does not enjoy anything.
Every time sex is painful for her.
Whatever I do, taking it slowly, trying to get her in a good mood beforehands, cooking her a dinner, giving her a massage, etc. Nothing works!

I am desperate at this point.
Contemplating suicide in the next few years if situation does not improve.
>>
>>583863738
gf was raped by a previous bf, claims its killed her sex drive, she literally never craves sex? what do? whenever we have sex its because i want it, not the other way around which makes me feel shitty. How to get her to crave sex? i make her cum, i've tried various kinks, she seems to like plugs/ light choking
>>
>>583866894
Be soft, sensual and make her see sex as pleasure for you both. Like if she gives you a blowjob, don't make it seem like a chore for her to do just because you want your dick sucked, but let it be something that gives her confidence, knowing she gets you off so much, and have her do it not just for you, but to have pleasure together. Moan when she's doing it right, nudge back. Same goes for going down on her: it's not a tit-for-that for giving you a blowjob. You revel in the experience of getting her off, so much you'll fucking force her to cum because you like to, because you can. Do things to make sex more immersive for her, be sensual, stimulating, make her shut off her consciousness and go nuts.
>>
>>583866973
>Yeah, her hips were moving because she was having the time of her fucking life and she wanted more and more.
ikr well i figured the time she grabbed me she kissed me more passionate than ever i guess she just couldn't take it anymore she wanted me to make her come by fucking her.

there's some chicks out there that are really easy to arouse what also helps for the ones that 'usually' don't come is tell them that there's nothing to be ashamed of and that they should be always honest to you and never fake an orgasm because it won't help the sexlife.

Also a man should not be ashamed of not giving a girl an orgasm everytime. There's just some times where the chick cannot come but so far at least i got every woman to come. Not everytime but as i said, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

As a guy who prefers relationships over one night stands, experiencing sex with the same partner does improve the sex life of both IF they are both willing to work on it.
>>
>>583867006
Find a new girl you fucktard
>>
>>583867006
Does she have a troubled past maybe? Sexually abused by a family member, trauma? One symptom is usually that girls contract their vaginas during sex and it makes it hurt very much.

>>583867123
Like I said to the guy before: bad sexual experiences leave really bad marks. If you want her to crave sex, don't try to get her to crave it so you can satisfy your desires, get her to crave it because you want to satisfy her.
What you want to do is not get her to crave sex in general, but sex with you because you please her. Talk things out with her, ask her what she really likes, ask her why she things her sex drive is dead, tell her you want to please her and make her happy and make her forget that any of that shit ever happened.

I had an ex who was raped by her stepsister when she was 8, I could barely ever go down on her because the feeling just horrified her. On valentine's day we had a really really romantic and sexy day and I played out some fetishes for her. She was blindfolded and cuffed to the bed and I whispered in her ear that I love her and I slowly and gently went down on her, she let me because everything was perfect and she KNEW I wanted to blow her mind. After that she'd almost always want me to go down on her during sex. If you want your gf to enjoy sex, disassociate it from her rape experience and make it just about you two pleasing eachother. If you awnt her horny because you just want to get off, well, that doesn't really help her forget about being raped does it?
>>
>>583867006
why is it painful?
is it psychologically painful or is she too tight or what?

i dated a girl once whose first major boyfriend (like 4 years+) she didn't enjoy sex with until the last year or so of the relationship, so maybe you'll get there eventually
>>
>>583866852
We talked about it and she reluctantly agreed to an open relationship.
I don't think she's actually OK with it, but I took her "yes" at the face value and tried to find someone else while we were dating.
Tried tinder for a month or so.
Got like 3 matches during the whole experience.
No one ever answered my messages.

Tried OkCupid for a few month.
Wrote to a few dozens of girls (100 tops) with whom we had at least 85% match, no a single one responded.
I don't have self-esteem problems, but, honestly, that was a blow to my ego.

I don't know what I could be doing wrong.
I tried a number of approaches: from acknowledging our common interests to joking to flirting (when it seemed appropriate), yet not a single response.
>>
+1 for OP knowing about sex in a healthy intelligent manner and not blabbering on about bullshit redpill nonsense

this is refreshing content, OP
>>
File: 1389802647736.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389802647736.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>583867738
Have you ever considered that you are, in fact, unattractive? More than that, you are sexually repulsive?
>>
>>583867451
See>>583866714

>>583867580
That was my first thought too.
Asked her about it many times, she denies having ever been abused or having had any kind of psychological trauma that could be the cause of the present condition.

>>583867684
I don't feel like she's too tight.
With enough lube I can slide in no problem.
Yet she claims it burns every time.
>>
>>583868103
Keep trying, nothing to kill yourself over, she's clearly not the one anyways
>>
>>583868103
> she's not too tight but it burns
slightly worrying term there, "burns", it's not that she might have an STD or something, has she been to a gynecologist, maybe she has some irritation up there, like she has an allergy which causes it, a yeast infection or something like that
>>
>>583867738
is she into girls?!
>>
>>583867123
i don't know why i'm confessing this here, but here goes. i came home late from a party and some guy was waiting in the stairs above my door. her grabbed me as i opened the door pushed me into my apartment and raped me. i weigh about 100 pounds and he was more than twice that and smelled very bad. he laid on top of me, pulled my jeans off and stuck his dick in me. i fought as hard as i could, which only made him more excited. in spite of all of this i had an orgasm.

so now every time i cum, even when masturbating, i cannot help but think of him and be really ashamed.
>>
>>583868063
Yes.
All evidence points to that conclusion.
However, I do not understand why would that be the case.

As I stated before, I am a handsome young man, physically fit, healthy.
I am not shy around women and can handle any kind of social situation with ease.

What would make me so sexually repulsive to the opposite sex?
>>
>>583868447
you are now damaged good with a rape fetish
>>
>>583868569
damaged-yes
rape fetish-certainly not
>>
>>583868228
I love her more than life and I know she loves me the same.

>>583868294
She is perfectly healthy.
She had a UTI once after sex, but after a course of antibiotics, it was gone and never occurred again.

>>583868348
No.
>>
File: 1373456443294.jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373456443294.jpg
9KB, 218x231px
>>583863738
>>
>>583868103
First of all she should go to a doctor to find out what that burning is about.
I understand you might want to use lube just in case, to do everything possible so that she doesnt get hurt. But have you ever gotten her so wet that your sheets are in big wet stains? Thats when you know you dont need any lube, and thats what you should try to do as often as possible.
>>
>>583868447
really sorry to hear that, I have been on a long road to mental wellbeing since I was a pre-teen (but for different reasons), your story however is so much more common than you realize, and i have a couple of very good friends who understand your experience

first step I would suggest is to go see a therapist, they're not as annoying as you might expect, and it can lead to a long journey which will help you better understand how to achieve mental wellbeing
>>
When you're with a new girl, how the hell do you figure out if she's actually getting close or cumming? In my experience there's a huge variance in what girls will do, so unless they're the type to have a really explosive orgasm, it's hard to tell if they've actually cum or not.
>>
File: bitchslap.gif (376KB, 300x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bitchslap.gif
376KB, 300x171px
>>583868482
I am sorry mate, some people just are like this. Basic human chemistry. It's about the pheromones, smell, shit like that. Nature is cruel and it fucked with you.
>>
>>583868103
an ex hed this "burns" aswell. she went to a doctor and she told her everything is fine. she then changed to another pill and did it herself every night for one week. afterwards everything was ok
>>
>>583868801
She does not get wet.
Been to a doctor, there is nothing wrong with her physically.
>>
>>583868447
turns out it's not so rare to orgasm during rape, you should look up statistics about that. Its just a physical reaction, like a sneeze.
I think you should talk about it with a specialist, they might have some real tips. While it's perfectly normal to remember your abuse during sex or orgasm, I understand why someone might want to get rid of this association.
>>
>>583868872
I guess, the only reasonable solution would be to remove myself from the gene pool.
I just don't want to hurt her, my friends, my family by committing suicide, yet I do not see another way out of this.
>>
>>583868482
Online dating sucks, because most women will go for a small set of guys (especially on tinder). You're probably sending out shitty messages that don't sound confident or interesting, and your pictures are probably terrible. Both things that are pretty easily fixed.
>>
>>583869012
Perhaps you are awful looking and just have a god complex so you think you're perfect in every way?

If you're confident post a pic of yourself and allow us to judge you.

Inb4 no pics on comp, phone doesn't have camera etc.
>>
>>583868482
do you come across a "beta" in the whole redpill sense of the word, as even though a lot of redphill is inflated nonsense, at it's core it is very true
>>
>>583866189
fucking lol'd
>>
>>583868972
My girl is on contraceptive, but it is irrelevant to the discussion, because she we had exactly the same problem even before she started using it.
>>
>>583869365
he never said he was perfect in every way or dazzlingly confident, he basically just said he's a pretty normal guy with his life in check who has a lot of the basics going for him

to /b/ that might seem god-tier, but it's a significant portion of the population
>>
>>583869501
I was taking a shot in the dark, my bad.
>>
>>583869012
Well, every time you have sex its all about your pleasure only. This must be building up and turning into some unpleasant thoughts that won't help her get wet.
Is there something you are leaving out? I bet her doctors had a couple of guesses why she's not getting wet.
Anyways, you don't seem like the problem solver type of guy which is really starting to annoy me. :D
>>
>>583869326
You might be a good candidate for open relationship or just perhaps have her do oral on you and you do on her.

There can't be much love there, its probably more on your end because you would be kissing all the time if there was.
>>
>>583868447
This is common in girls. Either you learn to accept the fact that we humans have crazy instincts which are founded in a psychological drive to procreate, or you spend your time fighting yourself and hating your sexuality.

Men are designed to want to procreate in the most successful way and women are designed to be selective and pick out their right mate. Any man who takes what he wants and forces it causes a natural attraction to women. This isn't justification or anything, rape is fucking wrong, but the way our minds work, women are just attracted to that. Accept it as a quirk of human psychology, it happened and it's a part of you, I know it sucks.

>>583868869
There is, and you can't ever know, I mean, I know girls that can simulate pussy contractions and body shivers. For me the best way to tell is when a girl is feverishly struggling against you but still happy and smiling, which means they're having fun but more than they can handle.
>>
>>583869327
My pictures are fine.
I don't have many, though: some a re from the trip to the mountains, some are from a trip to the zoo and aquarium. I look decent in them, smiling.

As I said above, I have tried a number of approaches in messaging, but none seems to work.

>>583869365
I'm fine looking.
Won't post a pic because deanonymisation.

>>583869410
I do not understand what you mean.
>>
>>583865150
i have a problem with erction as well. I notice the left side where my penis bends feels weaker and really hard for me to be fully hard, like full length and head size...help
>>
>>583869809
Bingo, he's in la la land
>>
>>583870161
Don't think about it, find out what you really like in sex, fetishes, desires, fantasies. Focus on DOING it, so don't focus on getting hard, focus on fucking. Getting hard is not the end goal, it's the tool with which you actually do what you want. It's like peeing in public, the more you focus on it, the harder it is to do. When you think about something random and "just fucking pee", it will happen easily.

Don't obsess over it, find out what you like and just "do" it.
>>
>>583868482
Have you considered the possibility that you are the only one that thinks you are handsome.
>>
>>583869606
In fact, it is the opposite. I want to make her cum every time we are having sex, to no avail, of course.

Doctors tested her hormonal levels, STDs, possible infections, congenital malformations.
All came back negative.

And you are wrong, I am a scientist, so my problem solving skills are pretty good.
And I'm not talking just math, but logical reasoning.

>>583869809
Well, we have tried that, but I am unable to attract anyone else, so there is no open relationship going on at the moment.

I tried going down on her, she's not enjoying it.
Not because of pain, but becaue she finds it disgusting.
Naturally, she would never give me a blowjob for that very reason.

Oh, and that is her argument against kissing.
Bodily fluids disgust her.
Every time we have sex, it's in a condom, even though she's on contraceptive.
>>
I can't cum when im getting head or hand, what do? I fap too much but i dont wanna dtop, any ways around it?
>>
>>583870956
I'm betting that you're sending weird/boring messages and looking autistic in your pictures. You're so confident that you're doing everything right but your results are clearly showing otherwise.
>>
>>583870925
Well, that is not the case.
I have no obvious physical defects, I maintain a good hygiene and keep myself in shape.
Also, a number of female friends/acquaintances (mostly her girl-friends from school and old friends from college) complimented my looks over the years.
None has ever expressed any sexual interest in me, though.
>>
>>583870982
Teach your gf to give you a handjob exactly the way you fap.

When you fap, you can fap, but don't cum. Just edge a lot and when you see your gf imagine she "finishes the job".

Also, what you can also do is get her on her knees, and fap yourself until you cum in her mouth, she'll be just as happy.
>>
>>583871378
I've showed her, she got me close so many times, and when i didnt cum we stopped i got really bad blue balls, hurt a lot.
>>
>>583871608
What do you think about when you're close? What do you think keeps you from cumming?
>>
>>583871782
I think I'm just used to fapping. Realistically I have to stop fapping, but it's a long distance relationship. so we only fuck every few months.
>>
>>583871256
That is the dissonance I cannot wrap my mind around.
I look like I'm having fun in my pictures, which is quite normal, no?
As for the messages, I usually try to be specific for every girl, not sending the copy/paste messages to everybody in hope someone replies.
Oh, you like hiking? So do I! Actually, I've been to that mountain just this summer. How did you like the view from the top?
Oh, you like cats? Have you been to the new cat-cafe that open recently downtown? I have, it's really nice!

Shit like that, common interests, things they seem to enjoy.

The fuck am I doing wrong?
>>
>>583871375
well post pic of yourself.
i'm pretty sure you are just ugly as hell and they were just being nice to you.
Otherwise you can't get zero response from online dating apps.
>>
how can i last longer? with out pills or doing dick exercises looking for a quick fix
>>
>>583871980
Well then you have three options:

1. Don't fap for at least a week before you two see eachother, and cut down on fapping in general.
2. Don't cut down, fap however much you like but go through the discomfort of her not being able to make you cum with her mouth or hand.
3. Don't care either way and just enjoy fapping and enjoy sex with her.

Choose whichever makes you happiest.
>>
>>583872318
read the last bit from this post >>583866098
>>
I'm 19 and have had sex twice. I have some concerns though. I have no idea if I'm big or not, too lazy to measure myself. The girl I had sex with says I'm small but the last guy she dated I know for a fact is larger than average, a lot. (Surgery).

My big problem is, with my current girlfriend who only does oral with me so far, I feel like I barely last long at all. Less than a minute. Is this because of lack of experience or is there another way to fix this? I used to masturbate about 2-3 times a day but stopped that almost half a year ago.
>>
>>583872359
Tried not fapping before I see her, doesn't work. I think I'll quit fapping for a while. Or at least try to. No fap january could work. Thansk for the tips tho,bro.
>>
>>583872592
Don't think about it so much, don't let sex be a burden, it often happens to guys your age or guys with little experience.

Don't let sex be a dick measuring contest between you and others and don't let it be a way to get a girl's validation. It's actually healthy to fap once a day, don't stop doing it, but don't overdo it either.

Does your gf let you go down on her or does she only go down on you?
>>
>>583873305
Usually one of us goes down on the other, then swap when one is done. She's not one for swapping on and off, and I don't think I'd be able to last anyways.
>>
>>583872592
one thing I've realized recently is that when i masturbate i sort of tense up to make it feel better and speed it up

i think subconsciously when i have sex I do this too (it's been a long time since I had sex so I can't confirm this is true but i think it might be)

if you practice masturbating in a relaxed way to last longer then you'll know how to then do that during sex to make it last longer. it's not a cure-all, and ive not even tried it myself, but it's an idea

one thing which DEFINITELY does work, is weed, that shit makes me last basically forever, and makes the whole experience even more amazing. 10/10 would highly recommend.
>>
>colostomybro
>>
>>583872109
Am I really?
>>
>>583873452
Don't treat it like a tit-for-tat thing and don't treat it like a race to the finish line.

You're doing sex because you want to enjoy yourself together, not because it's a fucking chore and you need to take turns to get eachother off. Have a good time together, do what pleases you, tease her. If you go down on her, don't dive straight in, tease her. Kiss her inner thighs, her belly, her pubic bone, kiss on either side of her labia on the insides of her legs. Breathe on her clit, look her in the eye while you hover your tongue a fraction of an inch from her clit. Play with her, make her want it. When you finally do touch her with your lips and tongue, be slow, soft, sensual. Make her want more and more, then give her more than she bargained for. Rub your tongue against her clit and moan, hum. Grab her legs and slam her clit against your tongue, etc. Drive her wild. Give her a mind-blowing orgasm and make her reach for your cock not out of obligation, but out of a craving for it. Then, it really won't matter whether you last long or not, she'll just be happy she can make you cum as hard as you made her cum. She won't be doing it out of a sense of tit-for-tat, not out of obligation, but out of pure desire. Whether you last long or not: just fucking enjoy it.
>>
>>583873305
Anything else to tell me, OP?
>>
>>583874268
If you want anonymous sex, don't go through fucking dating apps. Go to reddit's dirtyr4r or go on craigslist. Be honest and up-front.
>>
>>583874302
I have no problem making her finish, and she says she loves every night we spend together. I was just concerned about my own endurance is all. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>583874376
The only kind of stuff I can find on my local craigslist are ads that look very shady (i.e. hookers).
Didn't know reddit had a dating board.
Maybe I'll try that.
>>
>>58873305

Healthy according to what?
>>
>>583874268
Holy shit brother, if you mix this picture with messages like
>Oh, you like hiking? So do I! Actually, I've been to that mountain just this summer. How did you like the view from the top?
>Oh, you like cats? Have you been to the new cat-cafe that open recently downtown? I have, it's really nice!

No girl ever will answer. Don't remove yourself from the gene pool, just stop thinking about sex.
>>
>>583874714
Could you be a little more specific as o what is wrong with my approach?
>>
>>583874850
The fact that you think something is wrong in your approach. You feel like girls have certain standards you need to live up to, you put them on a pedestal and "want to do things right", which is not what they want.

Have confidence in yourself and just do whatever the fuck you want. Don't let a girl you don't even know determine how you think and act.
>>
>>583873305

Healthy once a day according 2 wat, OP?
>>
>>583874850
It's a nice guy approach. Chicks don't give a shit about nice guys.
>>583875017
And I got ninja'd. This guy is right.
If you want I can upload some advisory pictures on how to deal with girls.
>>
>>583874268
Is your last name Dobbs by chance? Holy shit.
>>
>>583863738
My girl doesn't cum from sex.
She only masturbates on the edge of a table, and she cums within a minute of rubbing herself from the edge of the table.

When I do oral on her, she enjoys it, but in a few minutes she demands my dick. She says oral feels good, but it makes her want the dick more, and wants just the dick.
About penetration, I can fuck her forever if I'm not doing it too fast, but she wants it fast and hard, so I usually last from 5 minutes to a half an hour of insane banging (depends on how horny I am). So the duration of the fucking is not the problem. I've fucked her for a few hours non stop on a few occasions(switching between fast and slow fucking), and at the end she was so sore that she asked me to stop.
Share your wisdom with me oh great fucker.
>>
how to make the penis bigger harder and curve upward?
>>
>>583875017
Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with my approach. The anon above seems to think that.
And he is right in that it has, indeed, proven futile thus far.

I don't put anyone on pedestal, I just want to have a satisfying sex-life and I do not seem to be able to achieve that regardless of the amount of effort I put into it.
>>
File: 1391376628012.jpg (1MB, 925x3026px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391376628012.jpg
1MB, 925x3026px
>>583875427
>amount of effort I put into it.
That's because you put too much effort.
Read this.
>>
>>583875239
Don't give her what she wants, tease her. If she wants your cock, keep it from her as long as you can until she either begs for it or tries to get it inside her with all her might.

On one valentine's day with my ex I got her a blindfold and handcuffs, I cuffed her to the bed and spent over half an hour teasing her. She ended up straddling me with her fucking legs so hard and tight I couldn't get out of it, and she was like half my fucking weight and 17 at the time while I was 23. It was the best sex we ever fucking had. Do the same with your gf. If you're going down on her and she wants your cock, grab her legs, throw her knees up to her shoulders, hold her the fuck down and go crazy with your lips and tongue. Make her want your cock even more but keep licking the fuck out of her, and when she's close to cumming, or seems like her mind is blowing, throw yourself on top of her and slam yourself inside her.

If you want to fuck her fast and hard as much as possible don't switch between fast and slow fucking, fuck the shit out of her, then throw her on her back, grab her neck, slide two fingers inside her and curl them up. Grab her pubic bone and ram your hand up and down inside her pussy. The harder and the faster you go, the harder you squeeze her neck. When your arm gets tired/sore or if she gets close to cumming, start fucking her hard again.

If you want to stop her from being sore, go down on her more during sex, have soft and gentle "intervals".
>>
>>583875280
You can't make it curve upward, your cock is the way it is. If you want to hit a girl's gspot you make her angle her hips so that the tip of your cock scrapes against it when you fuck.

If you want harder boners take zinc and vitamin D supplements.
>>
>>583875427
>I don't put anyone on pedestal
> amount of effort I put into it.

You ARE and you don't even know it. You want your sex so badly you are going through all kinds of hoops to get it, and the only way for you to get it in your mind, is to satisfy the needs of women to such a degree that they will want to give you that sex you desire.

Women don't want sex, they want men and to share the sex with them. If you sacrifice yourself, your personality to do what you think a woman wants, there's nothing for her to want.
>>
>>583875123
Well, I am a nice guy.
Now, don't get me wrong, I won't let no bitch tell me what to do.
And I won't suck up to no cunt just to get my dick wet.
If we are to have any sort of relationship, we have to be able to, at least, hold some sort of conversation.

>>583875162
No.
>>
>>583876136
>Well, I am a nice guy.
>Now, don't get me wrong, I won't let no bitch tell me what to do.
>And I won't suck up to no cunt just to get my dick wet.
Wow, you are so full of contradictions. Seriously, your answers in this thread are a one big answer to "why can't I get laid?!".
They scream "I'm so stiff and fake".
>>
>Rewriting how can i last longer? with out pills or doing dick exercises looking for a quick fix

any peanut with half a brain can stretch out sex but that's useless to me i want to be continuously fucking her for at least 10 to 15 minutes cause i know that's what she wants most
>>
>>583875707
I've read this long ago, so what?
I'm not trying too hard, I'm just starting off with something we have in common as a conversation-starter.

>>583875998
Again, I am not trying to satisfy or impress anyone.
I just want to have a conversation, go out on a date, have a drink or two and have sex.

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>583876420
>"I'm so stiff and fake".
I don't understand.
>>
>>583876741
>I just want to have a conversation, go out on a date, have a drink or two and have sex.
>What's wrong with that?
Too much movies and too much trying too hard, baby-face boy. It's so hard talking to you, since you assumed high-ground and are defending it, instead of just fucking listening to peoples advice, for shit's sakes.
>>
>>583876741
Like I said: you don't even realise it.

You want something out of a woman and are sacrificing elements of your personal identity so you get it, which leaves nothing for them to genuinely like.
>>
>>583876958
Sorry, perhaps I am being dense, but I really do not see where my mistakes lie.
Could you, please, patiently point them out to me?
>>
File: 1418119835903.webm (3MB, 750x422px)
1418119835903.webm
3MB, 750x422px
>>
>>583877247
I am not sacrificing anything.
I genuinely enjoy, say, hiking.

Am I to open a conversation with
"hey babe
nice tits
how bout u cum over tonite" ?
>>
>>583874268
You are not attractive they were being nice to you, that being said i don't think you are ugly either... Also I have seen countless ugly/fat guys with nice girls, so I don't see why that can't be your case

And I don't see how you can say you are fit, you look kind of fat, you have a chubby face, no offence just being honest, good luck with the ladies... Also if you want just keep trying diffferent approches to girls in tinder badoo or whatever the hell you use... Just use different stuff to talk to them not just hi, until you find one that most of them answer to

Now that's no rule but it has worked for me
>>
>>583863738
I always wanted to make my gf squirt, but i can only achieve clitoral orgasm... I've tried fingering her "g spot", the rough patch on the top just after the entrance, but my fingers become tired after a few minutes and she's nowhere close to coming...
>>
>>583863738
Took my girlfriends virginity the other day, at one point i noticed her hymen had broke and i couldn't get hard again, seeing the blood really put me off, is it gonna happen again when we have sex or will i be fine? Also should mention i was a virgin until then as well
>>
>>583877610
I was chubby for most of my life.
Right now my body is fit, but I, kinda, retained the baby-face.

I'm 20yo (1.83m/83kg)

I abandoned tinder months ago, since it, obviously, wasn't working.
I still get on OKC sometimes, but that hope is fading too.
>>
>>583878242
Try fitness or martial arts, either way in about 3 / 4 months you'll lose that baby face + gain self confidence
>>
Girl wont cum. I've been seeing this Chinese girl. We've had sex about 8ish time. Sex lasts for about 30min each time.

I go down on her eat pussy forever, finger her, and fuck her. Her pussy is super tight, like her pubic bone is down too far.

No clitoral response she likes it but is not having orgasma from it.

G-Spot is there but again I'm not gettinv a major response with her thrusting on it.

I'll even finger and eat her out and make sure I got two fingers in there pushing upward.

She loves sex and she'll be shaking from it, but I still havent seen her have a big O. Just weird spasm orgasms that never climax.

I even asked her to help me make her cum, she only says she likes it fast in rough which i happily provide. She is 100% chinese so im thinking it is a cultural thing with her only concern with pleasing me.

Still Ive made many girls have gspot orgasms with my dick and cant quite crack this mystery.

Help!
>>
>>583878242

stop fixating on the silence and rejections and just decide fuck it and go for the next attempt
>>
>>583878558
It's a work in progress.
I've been stalling a little in the past week, since I'm in the middle of finals right now, but will get back to it as of Friday.

>>583878632
That's what I've been doing for the past six month.
Didn't lend me a single reply yet.
As I said above, I don't, usually, have self-esteem issues, but it's kind of hard not take this close to heart, since the failure is so goddamn consistent.
>>
>>583878581
how do you last 30min
especially with a super tight pussy
>>
>>583878581
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>583878581
some women cant cum until they hit certain age.
>>
>>583879127
Condoms help. Even without I can get into the zone where I stay hard without blowing my load. It's very mental for me.

>>583879185
I dont know why this would be made up. Im basically admiting I cant make a certain girl cum, not exactly a highlight reel moment.

>>583879226
She's 24. Should be able to cum.

Like i said she has some response, but stilll not the big O I expect. Obviously I want to capitalize on it. Being the guy who can get the job down is pretty advantageous.
>>
>>583879801
how do you achieve that mental zone, and are there condoms which are particularly thick or desensitizing, and do they ruin it for her?
>>
>>583877604
Right, let me put it like this.

What do you want out of a woman, and what does a woman want out of you? Do you think women you talk to on dating sites have the same thing on their minds as you do, or do you think you have to "persuade" them or "seduce" them?

>>583877702
Not every girl can squirt and most who do are uncomfortable with it.

If you KNOW she can do it and you get tired, you have to switch things up. Finger her with your left hand until you can't go anymore, then fuck the shit out of her (the best position to hit her gspot is by putting her flat on her stomach, putting a pillow under her stomach so her hips and tilted, then fuck her straight from above, not behind, so in a position where you'd be able to kiss her neck). Fuck her until you can't go anymore, then use your right hand to ram her spot, then fuck her again, then left hand, etc.

>>583877801
She won't bleed anymore no, you'll be fine.

>>583878581
You know how cats and dogs tilt their heads and bodies when you pet them so you'll hit the spot they like at the angle they like? A girl will do this with her hips when you stimulate her clit or gspot in the way that she just likes it. Don't obsess over making her cum, just find out what she likes. When you do, tease her, make her want you to do that so much, tease her tease her tease her, then when you do it, do it soft and sensually. Again, don't try to rush to make her cum, don't try to overwhelm her, just pleasure her in the way she likes. Get close to her, kiss her, whisper things to her and keep doing it slowly and slowly, carry her away.
Then, you'll have to do this by instinct, out of nowhere, ram that spot at that angle relentlessly. Grab her throat, hold her down, and go crazy as if to say "now you're going to cum". Not out of some sense of desperation because you badly want her to cum, just because you're going to do it right then and there. She'll again respond with her hips and body, and you respond to it in the same way.
>>
>>583879801
>>583878581
I'll just keep stick around until I get a legit response.
>>
>>583880530

is that ur gf? if so post more pls ty
>>
>>583880407
I think, since they are there, we are, eventually, looking for the same thing.
Now, I'm trying to probe some common points to get things going, but they never do.
>>
how do i last longer?
>>
>>583880685
Exactly, you assume they want the same thing you do. They don't.

Some women want validation, some women want a short-term relationship to take their minds off things, some women have some misguided ideal about a perfect man and hope finding them and have exact criteria and because of that, they'll scrap pretty much anyone. Some girls are sluts, but too insecure to go out so they do it via the internet.

You're assuming that if you follow a standard pattern that you assume is right, a girl will naturally fall into your arms because she wants the same. They don't, they're all there for their own reason and even THEN, you're still using some standard approach to get them to want you, which won't work.

You're there for your reasons, you're you, they're there for their reasons, they're them. Find a girl that IS there for the same reasons and just BE YOURSELF. Don't try to follow some pattern like "probing common points", go to different profiles and check out what the girls are all about, then be yourself.

Like I said, the best place is craigslist or reddit's dirtyr4r, because SURPRISINGLY, those girls there DO want the same thing as you.

Like I said before, you're making wrong assumptions about what these girls want, and you're trying to conform to a pattern you think will get you want YOU want, based on what you THINK they want. In that process, you sacrifice your personality to conform to what you think are their needs, but they really aren't. So in the end there's nothing from you for them to desire.
>>
>>583880407
Yeah I know I've been with many girls who will use their hips and thrust toward their gspot. I dont try to force it, but I do think it requires both parties to work together.

I'll try to be more patient and mysterious about it. I'll try teasing her more before giving it rough to see how she responds. Im just worried she has never had a gspot orgasm and doesnt even consider it a possibility.

>>583880384

I use durex ultra thin. Even that sucks. Like I said I can last just fine without a condom. It's very mental, if you stay focused on her and dont think so much about cumming. Also if I think Im going to cum, I'll get more vocal and moan, which kinda of distracts me while turning her on some.
>>
>>583868447
Just joining in with saying that there's nothing to be ashamed about. If it bothers you then talk to a professional about it. Possibly train yourself to think of something else when you cum, like looking at a poster of some hot celeb?
>>
>>583880654
Well not really a gf, more just a fuck friend. Basically Chinese university girls will go after white guys just to say theyve been with a foreigner. Most aren't looking for a serious long term relationship as it is looked down on over here.

Anyway, enjoy!
>>
>>583863738
any tips on how to talk dirty? my girlfriend and i have a very happy relationship and sex life and sometimes she asks me to talk dirty and my mind will just go blank.
we've talked about it and agreed that things like bitch, slut, whore are too much but something like "im going to fuck you so hard and you're going to love it" is good. the issue im having is i feel like i say the same things over and over again. any tips?
>>
>>583881303
Let me put it like this: Is her orgasm more something you want from her, or something she wants from you?
>>
>>583881865
Why would saying be any different than doing?

I mean, when you look at sex, you do the same things over and over again. Why should dirty talk be any different? She isn't more or less of a slut when she lets you do these things for her, so why would there be a need to call her any different?

When you're fucking her really hard from behind, grab her hair and pull her up, whisper in her ear what an absolute slut she is for letting you do these things to her, then tell her that she's YOUR slut and you'll do with her whatever the fuck you want, and she'll let you, because she's your slut.

Another great thing is when you fuck her soft and sensually, lovingly, erotically. Softly grab her neck, squeeze it gently and whisper "get ready...". Before she can even respond or think about what you're going to do, squeeze her neck and fuck the living shit out of her, make her gasp for air and make it harder for her to do that by squeezing her neck more and more.
>>
>>583880384
Yeah, Im having the same question. My girl can't have sex with me when I have a condom on. She gets some sort of itching, dryness and shit like that. And she doesn't want to use pills. And she has tight pussy. So the sex can be either 10 mins or 3 hours. And this pisses me off. Especially when it's short. I guess its just mental thing because I'm focused on not cumming inside of her so I get pretty nervous
>>
>>583881880
I probably want it more than her, since she's never had a gspot orgasm.

She does not seem sexually frustrated. I think she is mostly into me being a 6' white guy with a fat dick and having power over her, hence the liking it rough.

Still, I want to get her to that point because in the past Ive had girls become almost dependent on me giving them orgasms, to the point where ex's would sneak back over for a proper fucking.

Im probably a little addicted to this feeling and maybe I force it too much.
>>
>>583881798
are you a white western guy at a Chinese university?

you must be absolutely drowning in pussy
>>
>>583881115
I think I finally understand what you mean.
However, this shatters my entire understanding of relationships.
And I have absolutely no way of recognizing (or reading) the needs of any particular female, be it online or in real life.
Without that ability, I am, obviously, doomed for failure.

I think I am always being myself, never sacrificing any part of my personality for anyone.
I have a fairly interesting personality, interesting hobbies, interesting field of study.
I always think that if I be myself and just let my personality shine through, women will be attracted to me, because I believe my life to be interesting and myself likable, but evidence pints to contrary.

Am I just a boring and ugly piece of shit at the end of all this?
>>
>>583865227
>>583865227

This. I was thinking this while i was reading the orig post. Make her squirt, and she'll be by your side for life.
>>
is it normal for erections to be squishy and not rock hard like soft boners.
>>
>>583882757
ε“ˆε“ˆ worse, Im a white western guy who owns a export company with an office in China (东莞).

The pussy is plentiful between university girls and the occasional KTV girls (prostitutes). I think Im an addict now.
>>
>>583876513

answer this shit if your so knowing
>>
>>583882504
>Im probably a little addicted to this feeling and maybe I force it too much.

Exactly, you realise it. You know how to give a girl orgasms: making her depend on you for it.

But right now it's turned around because she isn't sexually frustrated, she is perfectly happy (or she's too strong to give in to her cravings) but you depend on her getting that orgasm, sort of.

The dynamic will shift when you put her in the position of wanting something from you, you just have to find out what she likes (based on her reactions to what you do), then make her want it more and more and more. Then when she's at the peak of her "wanting", you give her more than she bargained for, simply because you fucking can.

>>583882839
>And I have absolutely no way of recognizing (or reading) the needs of any particular female, be it online or in real life.
>Without that ability, I am, obviously, doomed for failure.

Neither do I, which is why I'm not a pick-up artist. I am a dead honest fucking person and if I find someone interesting, I don't take no for an answer. I don't "depend" on someone, I know who and what I am and I know who my type of girl is. I don't crave attraction or validation, when I see/meet a girl I like I fucking go for it because I know I am the best in the world at being me, that's all I ever have to offer.
Don't measure yourself by any girls standards, you don't have an "interesting field of study", you just do whatever the fuck you like and want because it's your fucking life, your desire to do it and your ability to do it, regardless of how "interesting" it is to others.

You don't need to read any signals or whatever, just be yourself and do whatever the fuck YOU like and want.
>>
>>583883003
absolutely based

how old are you?
>>
>>583883003
You're not the only one. I have never ever slept with a girl who is ethnically from my own country.
>>
>>583883003

fucking jelly
>>
>>583883887
28, used to be a software engineer. Quit, started my own company. Now I spend half the year in China fucking asian girls. Highly recommend it.

>>583883931
Yeah I was just bored. I love the thrill of something exotic. I've been with girls who didnt speak a word of english.
>>
>>583883824
That has been my strategy throughout life.
However, as I am getting older, I notice more and more my inadequacy with women and the almost non-existent sex-life.
And it gets to me. A lot.
It gets to me to the point that it overshadows other pleasures I have in life.
I'm in constant pain and there is no magical trick or drug that can just alleviate that.

Throughout my life, whenever I was faced with a problem, no matter how hard, I could always find a solution. Not always the best one, but I always considered all the possibilities and went with the one having the highest probability of success. If I could not succeed, I went for harm reduction/damage control.

Right now, I am absolutely clueless and it's literally eating my soul.
>>
>>583883824
>>583863738
OP, thanks for being awesome and for teaching others to be awesome.
>>
>>583884703
Have you ever used psychedelics or cannabis?
>>
So bored of sex. Do it maybe once a month. GF cums loads but I just think "meh". I maybe cum one in three times. Last time I ejaculated without orgasm. Maybe fap once a month if I've not orgasmed in a while. Kill me now.
>>
>>583884952
Yes.
I have a good experience with psychedelics and I smoke on a weekly basis.
>>
>>583885013
Take vitamin D and zinc supplements.
>>
>>583885065
Right, you can use psychedelics to figure these kinds of things out, because they enable you to experience/observe internal processes in your brain that are normally hidden from your consciousness.

Have a trip (LSD is best for this but I don't know if you've ever tried it, if you never have I suggest you do, since you have experience with psychedelics you'll be well able to handle the experience) and devote it entirely to figure out these kinds of problems.

Don't see the psychedelic as a magical drug that will help you fix your problems, see it as a tool that will allow you to figure out the root of your problem.

Write down beforehand what problems you are having, what questions you have for yourself, devote your entire trip to figuring this out. Don't assume ANYTHING, just take it, think about it and write down whatever the fuck comes to mind, don't be afraid of what you will write down because this is exactly what is wrong: you feel inadequate.

You know those people that go to Peru when they have terminal illnesses, and they want to have an ayahuasca ritual in the attempt to cure their illness? That is the conviction you need when you head into your trip to solve these issues. You have certain problems you don't know how to solve them, you can use psychedelics to give you insights into these issues if you focus enough on it.

Evaluate when sober.
>>
>>583863738
Does having a big dick matter?
>>
>>583885446
For turning a girl on: yes
For getting her to cum: no

Girls like the idea of a big cock and seeing/having one turns them on, but making them cum is all about mentality and technique.
>>
>>583865823
>oh baby can you go faster
>21
>>
How do I not cum so fast

Longest I've ever lasted is 2 minutes
>>
>>583885734
Is there a optimal size for making them cum AND turning them on?
>>
>>583885981
Switch things up, don't just fuck or let her blow you, keep doing different things. Sometimes you can't help it and you have to accept it and work your way around it.

Other than that, MAOIs will help, take some St John's Wort supplements before the next time you have sex. Too much will make your dick go limp though, so you'll have to experiment.
>>
>>583866205
>we never kiss.Ever!

errrrrr, break up with her.
>>
>>583886001
Yes and no, every girl's pussy is differently, but the best type of cock is around 7-8inches and curls upward, this way it can scrape or hit the gspot with every thrust.

But, you can also achieve this by angling a girls hips, or fucking her from a certain angle, it really doesn't matter how big you are (unless you're so fucking small you can't even reach her gspot, but you'd have to be smaller than your index finger, in that case, well, you're fucked)
>>
>>583885371
I have considered doing this. And, yes, I have dropped acid many times before and in rather large quantities.
However, I am afraid to trip in this kind of headspace.
All those dark suicidal thoughts, the pain of constant rejection, the agony of existence...

Hell, I feel like I'm dancing on the knife-edge sober every day. If I get into this kind of mental state on a trip, I'm afraid I will not come out of it alive. I will just get sucked into this vortex of anguish and torment and never come back.

Holy fuck, I have fucking tears running down my face as type this.
I can't even remember when was the last time I cried.
>>
>>583886112
If you read this thread a bit further, you'll realise that it's not quit that easy for me.
>>
>>583872086
>Oh, you like cats? Have you been to the new cat-cafe that open recently downtown? I have, it's really nice!
>The fuck am I doing wrong?

Too enthusiastic about going to a cat cafe for starters. Honestly I think you're probably slightly socially awkward and you just don't know it.
As someone studying science i see it a lot with my peers. Many are confident with high self esteem but they don't realise they don't handle social interactions in a normal, relaxed way. I don't know you personally so I can't really give you tips on how to fix it, or even specially what's wrong, but yeah.
>>
>>583886219
Why do you think you think these things during your trip? Do you try to run away from it?

Look, LSD doesn't do anything, whatever you experience is your own mind. It's not a drug doing it to you, LSD just gives you a different filter for how your brain processes information, it lets more through so you see more of your mind.

Whatever you experience is important, and you need to face it and embrace it to understand it.

WHY do you have dark suicidal thoughts? You won't find out by fearing them and running away from them.

Why are you in pain, why are you in agony?

Let me put it like this, most bad trip reports are from people who think they're dying and spend like 6 hours afraid as fuck, being tormented by fear and agony. On the flipside, LSD was used by therapists so help terminal patients relieve their fear of dying, how? By letting them CONFRONT the experience, accepting it, letting them feel what it IS like to die. Then after you wake up you have a much larger appreciation for life and its nature, and death is just a normal part of it.

Just like those people helped accept death by facing it, you need to understand and confront these facets of your mind. Take around 100-150mcgs, and completely surrender yourself to it, accept that for 12 hours you are looking in a mirror. Either you learn something from it and accept who and what you are, or you spend your life hating what you see in the actual mirror. This is why you don't have any success with girls and this is what I've been telling you about all this time: You are twisting yourself into what you THINK they want because you find yourself inappropriate, because you don't like your own mind.

Reflect on this and CONFRONT these issues on an LSD trip, you are your OWN therapist and the more you run away from these feelings, the more they will hurt you.

Also, when you use cannabis, eat a half a mango an hour before you smoke and eat the other half while you smoke. Have some chamomille tea too.
>>
File: 1324850177576.jpg (416KB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324850177576.jpg
416KB, 4000x2500px
>>583863738
>Having trouble making your gf cum?
yes, shes crazy, has a new therapist every month
Give me the solution good sir. Getting a new one is too troublesome.
>>
>>583886890
She sees a therapist because she can't cum?
>>
Will no-fap really cure my ED?
>>
>>583866404
As a girl, I can safely say this is nearly 100% bullshit.
>>
File: 1325591177464.jpg (113KB, 800x532px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325591177464.jpg
113KB, 800x532px
>>583887069
that among other things, like anxiety disorders and past family issues.
>>
>>583884467
sweet stuff

how did you first start it up, how did it end up in China?
>>
>>583874268
Femanon here, you look like a massive creeper who gets their eyebrows done fortnightly, that being said I'd totally drag you to a girls day out and treat you like a gay friend. ^.^
>>
File: aku laugh.jpg (55KB, 411x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aku laugh.jpg
55KB, 411x255px
>>583874268
Hnnnnngggggg
nope
>>
>>583887285
>As a girl
1. Pics or you're not a girl
2. If you are, maybe you were born without a gspot

>>583887325
The anxiety disorders and past family issues are the cause of her not being able to cum, not your inadequacy. Find out what she likes and wants that she can be comfortable with, talk with her, try out different things.
>>
>>583877381
I wish to stab you in the face.
>>
>>583888040
answer me cunt
>>583887074
>>
>>583886642
I am aware of my shortcomings and, perhaps, I am overcompensating some, but I cannot quite gauge and adjust it, since I don't really have any idea of what "normal" is in this society.

>>583886721
I accept myself fully.
I am the god and I am the devil and only I decide whom I am at any given time.

I know what I want, but I can't get it.
My needs aren't met, this creates discomfort which escalates to pain and agony.
It does so precisely because I cannot control the situation in any meaningful way and I do need control over my life.

If I knew how to get laid, but could not do it because of a certain obstacle (time, money, whatever) I could, then, evaluate the situation and come up with some sort of solution (e.g. wait, postpone it, if the issues at hand are too pressing or go ahead if sex seems more important, earn money, find someone with a less lucrative outlook on relationships, etc)

But I have no way to control this crucial aspect of my life and that's what's killing me.

I have a strongly analytic mind and great capabilities for self-analysis (psychedelics, especially LSD, played an important role in developing these skills in me). I can identify my problems, and, hitherto I was always able to find solutions, but not this time. And it's killing me!
>>
>>583874268
you're a very average looking dude.
betterthanexpected/10

still look slightly awkward though, which unfortunately never helps with females
>>
>>583863738

A lot of times I can't maintain an erection even though I'm horny as fuck.

I'm 27, and this has always been an issue for me.

What do?
>>
>>583887074
>>583888104
I don't know, it's mostly a mental issue and most ED is like "negative placebo".

Taking zinc and vitamin D supplements is a more surefire way of getting boners. Along with that you can do weightlifting 2-3 times a week, and before you are with a woman, fap but don't cum, just bring yourself to the edge multiple times. Your dick will want it so bad by the time you're with her it'll be hard NOT to have a boner.
>>
>>583888216
does zinc and Vit D really help getting boners?
Despite being 22 i dont have the ability to "recharge" 10 minutes after cumming, it takes a lot longer

i also cum far too quickly, like many, and i mentioned it earlier, the problem is i cant jerk off before i go out or on a date or whatever because im scared i cant stay hard. if i take a ton of zinc and vit D will i be able to recharge uber fast because if so then i can jerk it before meeting a girl and it's a win-win
>>
>>583887609
>>583887715
>>583888208

So, am I doomed to be foreveralone.jpg?
>>
File: 1328379094315.png (777KB, 845x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1328379094315.png
777KB, 845x634px
>>583888040
>The anxiety disorders and past family issues are the cause of her not being able to cum, not your inadequacy. Find out what she likes and wants that she can be comfortable with, talk with her, try out different things.

she says that she enjoys sex with me and likes what I do but she cant come, weve been together for 3 years. its definitely a mental barrier and she knows that. Was hoping form something new than the normal "make her comfortable and what she likes", any drugs that may help?
>>
>>583888041
Why?
>>
File: 1415813673134.jpg (583KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415813673134.jpg
583KB, 2448x3264px
>>583888531
lose the black clothes, the glasses (get contacts), lose that slav chain around your neck, and when you smile dont force it and think of something that makes you happy.
>>
>>583888170
The problem is you're a self impressed edgelord who needs to pull their ego out of their ass for half a second.
>>
>>583888209
>Taking zinc and vitamin D supplements is a more surefire way of getting boners. Along with that you can do weightlifting 2-3 times a week, and before you are with a woman, fap but don't cum, just bring yourself to the edge multiple times. Your dick will want it so bad by the time you're with her it'll be hard NOT to have a boner.

>>583888170
>I accept myself fully.

Obviously not since you're in agony and burdened by your own consciousness.

>It does so precisely because I cannot control the situation in any meaningful way and I do need control over my life.

Again, you do NOT accept yourself fully. You are born with the mind and body you are born with, you have no control over the internal processes of your brain. You know that urban legend about how humans use only 4% of their brains? Absolute bullshit, but, researchers believe our consciousness can only handle that much at a time. That means that 96% of your brain does things unconsciously, things you have no control over. How are you going to control the 96% with only the 4%?

You are trying to find a solution to the fact that you can't get laid when you need a solution to another problem: accepting your mind as it is. Not getting laid is a SYMPTOM of it, because girls, and people in general, can sense confidence and relaxation, something you clearly lack. You're driven by a need you can't fulfil and you feel like your mind is inadequate to get you that need.
>>
>>583867738
I guess you are making mistake during comunication. Give us more info and maybe we can figure out what is wrong
>>
>>583888448
zinc and vitamin D will boost your testoterone levels, which is mainly responsible for regulating your boners.
>>
>>583888729
Why would you say that?
>>
>>583889043
best mg dosage?

>>583888531
no, being average is not forever alone at all, it is average. worse than half the population, better than the other half
>>
Me and my girlfriend have tried having sex 4 or 5 times in the 2 months we've been together. Each time we start with a lot of foreplay, and slowly work each other up. When it gets to the part of actual penetration - I go limp. I'm a raging horny virgin the whole time, until I ask if she's ready. We both say yes, and i go limp and we stop.
>>
>>583888797
Again, I do not see a way out of it.
Well, other than suicide and starting all over somewhere else.

>>583889000
I have provided plenty of info throughout this thread.
Still can't figure out the problem.
>>
>>583863738
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! you make me laugh. hard.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>583864827
>>
Sex has hurt for a long time. If I drink it helps a lot, but other than that, no matter how much lube we use, it just hurts. Now he is a well-endowed individual, which I love.

I'm also probably much older than your average poster. There are tons of adverts for older women and pain, that it's some kind of degeneration, and of course there's a pill for it. I'd rather not take prescription drugs.

Anything?
>>
how come sometimes when my girls on top i cant stay hard?
>>
>>583888678
You remind me of a kid I used to bully in high school, I was smarter then him, and he was vexed by it so he tried turning the the people in the year against me because he thought he was top shit. I fucked him up and then continued to do so until I'd worn him down so much he gave up on everything and became super depressed. (We became friends and I apologized and he strangely enough thanked me for it)

Moral of the story no one person is better or worse then any other yet repeatedly you post things which make you sound as though you think otherwise. Forgetting that those girls are people after different things, thinking you have it all and the entire time saying you love your girlfriend more then anything and yet still viewing her as an object for your desire. When she couldn't fulfill your wishes you dropped her like a toy. How do you think that feels, knowing your not good enough even for the person who says they love you more then anything.
>>
ok OP

i cum too quickly. just kissing can me me off. however i can get it right back up and start over, like a bj session can have me cum 2-3 times in her mouth. how do i go on longer?
>>
>>583889674
damn, do you want people to just give you a step by step guide on how to act around girls?
Trial and error you egomaniac faggot
>>
>>583888729
Thank you yes this.
>>
>>583889840
I respect women, I don't view them as object with the sole purpose of satisfying my desires.
Ad I do love my girlfriend more than anything in this world. And it breaks my heart that we cannot enjoy sex together.

Every time we have sex, I know she does it just for me and it breaks my heart, because I feel like I'm raping her. She keeps saying it's consensual and that she's willing to do it for me once in a while, but I feel like a fucking pervert asking for it, or even mentioning it.
And abstinence drives me crazy too and I'm fucking torn apart and don't know what to do!

God, help me!
Someone, help me!

'cause I am loosing it, I am loosing my fucking mind here!!!
>>
>>583863738
do you lube your ass before sex?
>>
>23 yo asian
>fap alot
>cum in 30-45 mins
> always make gurls cum in 10 mins
> new gf
> can't make her cum
> can't make myself cum

halp?
>>
>>583890295
But it's failure every single time!
And why the fuck does everybody keep telling me that I'm an egomaniac?!
>>
>>583890730

if ur as hopeless as you say you are then just go to a prostitute?

hassle free and u dont need to beat urself up about it considering u r already in a relationship with ur gf.

its just no strings attached sex thats it. which is what you say you are after. why are you chasing some deeper connection with girls you want to hook up with on dating apps and shit if all you are after is sex?

are you trying to test the waters to see if you can get a better fish or something?
>>
File: 1414191764784.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414191764784.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>583863738
I like you OP. Rock on.
>>
>>583890915
I want the girl to be sexually attracted to me and no one seems to be, not even my own girlfriend!
Yes, I need that kind of validation, call it stupid, shallow, beta-faggotry, whatever, but I NEED IT!
>>
>>583891178
post a picture of u r self
>>
>>583863738
hi OP, Requesting a simple guide about "How to sex" yes just a "How to fuck properly" simple guide, i had sex before but mostly while i was drunk, now i've got an opportunity with a really nice friend, i want to please her as much as i can, but i don't have the kind of experience i need to do it.... so, what's your advice OP?
>>
>>583890896
Try things that are out of your confort zone , diferent methods, different ppl want different things, think of it as closing a sale.
>>
>>583891178
start lifting. even ugly dudes make girls wet when they're /fit/
>>
>>583890730
You said your girlfriend honestly hates all body fluids including saliva? The same as an abused woman can suffer from vaginismus (official term for spasms of the vaginal opening - causes a burning sensation) because of the memory. Could it be that the is still scared of, well, your penis/body fluids, also a hospital is sterile so a basic exam wouldn't make it show up. Make her get her fucked up anxiety ridden head to a shrink and get it fixed or at least try, it's a beginning. A little bit of brain power goes a long way. Also get a hooker.
>>
>>583891178

i didnt read all ur posts or much of it coz too long cbf.

but from what i skimmed through the gist of what i gathered was nothing to do with her being sexually attracted to you? wasnt it medical conditions or some shit lol.

and if thats the case, theres ur validation. stop being so insecure. you said you dont have self esteem issues yet u have this kind of insecurity, are you even sure u know what u want?
>>
>>583891251
See>>583874268

>>583891318
I am constantly pushing myself out of comfort zone.
Online dating is one thing, going to parties, trying to meet new people is another.

And I do meet new people, yet it still does not solve my problem, as none of them is sexually attracted to me.
>>
>>583890896
Also you are an egomaniac, but until someone hands your ass to you on a platter you won't ever see it. When you do realize, you'll think you're worthless, just get your head shrinked to.
>>
>>583891682
>>583891789

also yes from what ive seen so far im inclined to agree ur abit of an egomaniac. just in denial about it lol
>>
>>583863738
hey OP. 20 year old dude here.
having trouble cumming when i fuck.
had sex about 15-20 times and could never finish.
I dont jack off like 5 times a day or anything, I dont know what the fucks wrong with me.

Any advice?
>>
File: 1401702963112.jpg (599KB, 910x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401702963112.jpg
599KB, 910x1200px
Uhm, I've got a 5.8" penis and I lost my virginity a few weeks ago, I made her cum. Felt too easy.

What's some unique styles to try that women love?
>>
File: Wfapp8P.png (660KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wfapp8P.png
660KB, 577x1024px
I can't cum during sex with my girlfriend. I can cum just fine when I masterbate though.
>>
>>583891682
You cant expect people to just be intantly atracted to you, like i said, its a trial and error thing, sometimes is better to not act like yourself. Change your approach.
>>
>>583891851
Did you just call me an egomaniac as well? or agree with me?
>>
File: 1408446584514.jpg (19KB, 226x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408446584514.jpg
19KB, 226x223px
>>583863738
Hello OP,

Trying to find a condom that fits me well. Went yesterday to the pharmacie asked for condoms in XXL range, told me the biggest they have was XL - bought it - tried it - too small, especially in girth(got a small bruise from it).

Where the fuck am I supposed to get a fitting condom if even fucking pharmacies cant handle it???
>>
>>583891518
I am fit and healthy, so what?

>>583891621
I tried to get her go see a psychologist, she does not want to hear it.
So I went to see one at school and he can't help me. He listened to my account of the situation and does not see a way out of it either.
He recommended trying to accept the situation as it is, but I cannot do that. Also, I don't want to go to a hooker, because I want the girl I'm having sex with to be, actually, attracted to me.

>>583891680
Well, having to struggle with all this and meeting constant rejection on all fronts kinda shakes me self-esteem. Kinda a lot.
>>
>>583892184

agree LOL
>>
>>583892026
She faked it. Probably being nice, it was your first time after all, or she's like 14 and has no idea what an orgasm is.
>>
>>583892295
>I am fit and healthy, so what?
not fit and healthy. /fit/.
>>
>>583892295
treatment options for vaginismus
Vaginismus is a treatable disorder. Treatment is typically multifaceted, and will include education, counseling, and exercises.

Sexual Education

Education typically involves teaching you about your anatomy and what happens during sexual arousal and intercourse. Information about the muscles involved in vaginismus is also given. This can help demystify the parts of the body and provide concrete information about how your body is responding.

Counseling may involve you or both you and your partner. Working with a counselor who specializes in sexual disorders may be helpful. Relaxation techniques and hypnosis may also promote relaxation and help you feel more comfortable with intercourse.

Vaginal Dilators

Your doctor or counselor may recommend using vaginal dilators. You should not use dilators without supervision by a professional. In these exercises, cone-shaped dilators are placed in the vagina. The dilators get progressively bigger. This helps the vaginal muscles stretch and become flexible. Your partner can help insert the dilators. This can help increase intimacy. After completing the course of treatment with the set of dilators, you and your partner can try to have intercourse again.
>>
>>583892335
nah she definitely came, i felt it.
we went at it for like 2 hours, she had to stop because she was hurting...

she loved it, wants to do it again, but i never have the time because she lives out far
>>
>>583892295

then just stop giving a fuck. be happy with what u got.

why do u need validation from some girls u dont care about? why do they matter? at the end of the day ur gf is sexually attracted to you probably which is what u want.

just go out and fuck some prostitutes problem solved. hassle free. u even have permission from ur gf lmao
>>
>>583892295
>conti

Kegel Exercises

Kegel exercises are the repetitive tightening and relaxing of the pelvic floor muscles, which control your vagina, rectum, and bladder.

You can locate these muscles when you are urinating. After you begin going, stop the stream. You are using your pelvic floor muscles to do this. You may feel them tighten and move up. These muscles move as a group, so they all contract and relax at the same time.

Practicing these exercises helps you regain control of when your muscles contract and relax. Follow these steps:

Empty your bladder.
Contract your pelvic floor muscles, and count to 10.
Relax your muscles, and count to 10.
Repeat this cycle 10 times, three times a day.
To successfully strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, be sure not to engage the muscles of your abdomen, buttocks, or thighs when doing these exercises.

This is all copy pasta.
>>
>>583892295
Jesus fucking christ, are you being dense on purpose? you sound like a 12 yro who think hes entitled to everything than gets pissed becuse things dont work out. Get your head out of your ass and stop acting like a special snowflake
>>
File: 1375913312067.jpg (162KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375913312067.jpg
162KB, 640x480px
>>583891682
oh, yeah I wouldnt suck your dick
>>
>>583892653
Well, I care about my gf for one. I care about her a lot and she's not attracted to me sexually.

And I need that kind of validation.
Say, it gets me off or makes me feel like a man, I don't know.
The reason behind it is unimportant.

What important is that I receive in some form.

But I don't and thats the problem.
>>
>>583892629
High five man, good effort, but funny story some women can control the muscles around their vaginal wall. If you want some new postions, look up kama sutra and take some for a whirl when next you see her.
>>
>>583892026
>>583892335
>>583892629
she was said it was hard to believe i was a virgin, i just knew what i was doing so it wasn't that hard, took a while though.
>>
>>583874268

It's funny how this pic (and the things you write here) may lead to thinking that you're totally fine, but somewhere on the subliminal level it screams BORING! This may be your problem.
>>
>>583893149

has she blatantly said shes not sexually attracted to you? because damn thats the most ruthless shit LOL

if she hasnt said it thenw hy cant u just accept its coz of her condition etc that she doesnt want sex.
>>
>>583874268

Also congrats on almost hijacking OP's thread.

Aaaaand also post pics of this cold bitch, I mean your girlfriend.
>>
>>583874268

be wary of people calling you 'average' anon. I've seen studies of sites like OKCupid, showing that women consistently rate around 80% of men as 'below average'. Meaning, basically, they have a distorted idea of what average actually represents. Therefore, being average is unlikely to get you very far and you do have kind of an awkward look which is no help.

My advice, give yourself a more solid identity. Maybe get a fashion conscious guy to help you with it, but try to give yourself a niche, so it looks like you're expressing yourself (and not in a retarded way) you might need to change fashion, hair, glasses, grow some stubble, get some accessories, but if you look like a more defined persona, you'll be less likely to fall into that 'default, average, pudgy slubby guy' category where women will automatically write you off as boring.

For the conversational side, read some game material and don't apply it like a retard
>>
>>583893170
she was a little younger than me, and it was her second time, her first root was shit, i came after like 40 minutes, then went for another hour and a half, her whole bot shaked and she stopped to breath, she got off and said she was came, we tried more but her legs started hurting, next day she was sore too.

just going to wait till i move to have more sex
>>
>>583863738
I have a question, at the risk of being ignored. If you - as a girl - are naturally good at giving head, at reading a guy and noticing what he likes very early, does a man immediately assume you're a slut? Should I do a worse job when having a new boyfriend?
>>
>>583892575
>>583892686
I've read that wikipedia entry years ago and showed it to her and she just shrugged it off.

Man, I've done my research, I've looked at this problem from all angles possible. I had other people look at it (my therapist), just in case I might have missed anything. And, no, I did not.
Every suggestion he ever made (trauma, medical condition, etc.) I've already considered. Nothing changed.

I keep trying, and trying, and trying, but I feel like I'm going up against the wall!

I mean, this shit was going on for 5 years now with her and for at east that long before we've met and I was constantly trying to meet people, using different tactics, different approaches, just being myself, not worrying about it and letting the things come to me naturally, but they don't. They just don't.
I'm tired of trying.
I'm in constant pain, daily.
I don't know how much longer I can take this.
>>
>>583893149
Fuck me man, >>583893418
This guy, if she didn't love you romantically, need you, want you, why the fuck would she still be in your life? Love makes us blind and in your case I think this is most true, some how you've managed to find a woman who's willing to put up with the fact your a self centered whingeing sheltered bitch and you can't even go as far as to accept her flaws with out some how making it about yourself fuck mate I'm out.
>>
>>583869326
There is no other way out of this. You must kill yourself.
>>
>>583893803
Have you considered the possibilitie that shes just kind of repulsed by you?
>>
>>583866085
Most of the nerve endings in the female genital region are: in the clitoris, around the vaginal OPENING, and around the g-spot, which, according to recent finding, is sort of like an extension of the clitoris that stretches down to the roof of the vaginal canal, typically found 3-4cm within the vagina.

So, unless you're at the right angle to grind against her possibly non-existent g-spot (as this internal clitoral stretching isn't the same in every person) as well as her clit, most women won't be able to cum from just penetration. The rubbing, I'm guessing on her clit, is VERY much a help and not a sign that you're doing something wrong that you need it for her to cum.

On another note, reaching orgasm, the peak of an excitement of essentially areas in one's brain, is again, in one's brain, so if someone isn't in the right mindset to cum, for whatever reason, it's likely they're going to have trouble.
>>
>>583893803
Becuse if i was i girld id be, you make me cringe just by being all needy and self-important
>>
my girl says she hates giving oral sex, says she doesnt like the taste of it (its not my cock, other girls have sucked me and there was no problem with it). How can I convince her to do it? She did it once and it awesome, she had no disgust reaction on her face but wont agree to try again. wat do? also told her we could try to put some things to give my dick a different flavor (jelly, whipped cream) but she doesnt like the idea
>>
>>583894606
Don't put her on a pedestal. Don't negotiate. Make her eager to please. It's a disgusting way of approaching relationships and chances are, you'll end up liking her less, but it's a way that works.
>>
>>583893803
You're a sheltered egocentric bastard and I think you might have to hit rock bottom before you can see how for you're self and begin to change who you are for the better. Don't an hero just take the pain, you'll become a better person because of it.

You and your girlfriend sound like a toxic pair, your not emphatic enough to even begin to understand how to help her and she's not strong enough to push you in to growing and becoming better then what you are now. Are you both together because you worry you won't ever find someone again?
>>
>>583889421
Hijacking the idiot's comment up there to get this faster to you:

You said she was disgusted by all bodily fluids? Penetrative sex, oral sex, well, basically, ALL sex besides mental masturbation (and even that will have fluids....eventually) gets messy and wet.

If she has such a mental block against bodily fluids to such an extreme that even her own body won't produce lubrication, even when "aroused", she needs therapy as it's a mental thing I would imagine based on all you've said about her physical well-being being assured by many doctors.

Find a good psychologist and work it out from there in couple's therapy or something.

As for your failings at getting other matches to come through, I'd like to see what you wrote in those instances to see if you're giving off some odd vibes that way since the whole "pheromone" dealio obviously isn't effective through the internet, as one anon's post about it suggested...
>>
>>583889784
...Gravity and lack of sexual arousal?
>>
I cannot last for shit.. ive started seeing this girl.. and i always get too aroused or something because i have managed to cum after 3 thrusts one time .. i can keep going after that but its rather annoying.. i have had sex with different girls before this and usually lasted atleast a few minutes ... not sure if it is because she is pretty tight or there is something wrong with me.. i basically produce too much lubricant , cum too quickly and have been getting this pain in between where my balls and penis join... any ideas ?
>>
>>583866205
break up with her
>>
>>583893803
>she just shrugged it off.

I love how in all your accounts of her, she doesn't see this obvious problem as a problem with her. "Ehh, you read the article! I don't need it." is what she sounds like, and that, friend, is some denial.
>>
>>583894873
>Make her eager to please.

how do i do that?
>>
>>583895364
Try kegal exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles as this will help you control your orgasm and last longer. I'd imagine it feels like you're helpless once the feeling comes on you, yeah? After over a decade of doing these sorts of exercises daily (and typically for less than ten minutes a day), whenever I feel the urge building, I can fend it off super easy by slowing down and focusing on positioning myself so there is less pressure on my dick, reducing friction and in turn, pleasure.

Also, when you masturbate, and you should as it helps you learn the feel of your own pleasure, try "edging" for a while before letting yourself cum, essentially denying yourself pleasure to increase it in the long run.
>>
>>583895760
You do all the stuff the assholes do. Just act less interested, be aloof when it comes to contacting her. Don't ignore her all together, though. And DON'T talk about how other girls sucked you so well, she'll see right through you.
When she gives you affection, seem more pleased than at other times. You want to earn that blowjob? You can do your best for her. You make her earn your attention? She'll beg with a drooling mouth.
>>
>>583895364
use a condom, they will help you last a little longer
>>
>>583895760
Do you give her oral sex? If not, start there, as it's pretty unpolite to not return the favor, y'know?
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 27


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.