[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime /b/ >be me, have younger girlfriend >hot ass

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2014-12-01-16-44-17.png (734KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-01-16-44-17.png
734KB, 720x1280px
Storytime /b/

>be me, have younger girlfriend
>hot ass asian grill in my psych class
>find out she's religious and super insecure about her body
>we've made out twice, grabbed her ass and tits both times but when I reached for the vag she pushed away
>ask for nudes and she said "I'm not really a sexual person"
>ask if she's ever gonna be open to anything sexual she says "I don't know"
>ask if she says she's saving herself for marriage and she says "kind of"
>Ask for a bj and she says "I'm just trying to take it slow right now"
>Now mind you, she's super into me, always texting, sending pics of herself, always calls me cute, etc.
>Oh, and she's also super Asian and will do homework while I'm trying to make-out
>I really like this girl /b/ and am too much of a socially awkward /b/ tard to go out looking for more girls

how can I convince her to do anything sexual?

pic related; it's her
>>
tell her that god told you in a dream that you need to fuck her. start crying and shit and speaking in old dead languages, religious people go nuts for that.
>>
Kiss her neck
>>
>>583084097

Be patient god damn i would be for a piece of that ass
>>
Tell her that Jesus didn't say anything about not assfucking her.
>>
>>583084474
Already have, gave her a hickey and she got embarrassed for some reason...
>>
say: vag or gfto
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-02-16-15-29.png (684KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-02-16-15-29.png
684KB, 720x1280px
bump
>>
>>583084097
convince her that her body is beautiful so she'll be less insecure
>>
>>583084812
GLASSES, OMG TELL HER TO KEEP THE GLASSES
>>
Don't be a fag
>>
>>583084812
aw she's cute
>>
>>583084681

well no shit

asian and super religious, she's gonna be real touchy about that kind of stuff

If you don't think you can get another cute asian girl, then stick with it...
but if you can then it wouldn't really be worth the effort to get up in those guts.
>>
she's korean, right? tell her that dear leader Kim Jong Un wills the procreation of future beautiful half-Korean children.
>>
>>583084097
dont. you have a girlfriend. Don't be a dick
>>
Goddamn, just wait until she actually wants to have sex with you. Fuck. Invest your efforts into making yourself someone who she would want to be like. I don't know, fuck. Just be happy that she is into you. She could be fucking around with any other guy, but it's you who she likes to text and Snapchat and talk to and shit. Fuck.

Just be happy.

Jack off to pictures of her. She is cool with you grabbing her ass, that's fucking awesome, man. Jesssususs
>>
>>583084097
How about not referring to her as a grill for fucks sake

Faggot
>>
>>583085147
she's taiwanese
>>
>>583085085

Your ID says WHORE Neil Patrick Harris
>>
>>583085231
Yeah! Call her a George Foreman!
>>
>>583084946
Kek that's what I said
>>
>>583085394
Thank you!
>>
>>583085382

holy shit
>>
>>583085340
you mean Chinese
>>
>>583085815
Fuck you ya chink!
>>
>>583084097
woah such a waste, why some girls are so fucking stupid..
>>
>>583084681
Hickeys are fucking stupid, are you 14 years old? You have to walk around looking like an idiot with a giant mark on your neck, of course she would of been embarrassed by it
>>
>>583084097
then stick with her and don't make the relationship about sex. If she's as amazing as you say then sex is a secondary. If you get horny, rub on out like a man rather than be pussy whipped by pussy you aren't gonna get anytime soon.
Faggot
>>
>>583086448
It wasn't intentional, I just wanted to kiss her neck
>>
Just tell her that if there's a god, he created everyone with a sex drive and thus probably doesn't think of sex as a bad thing, after all it's purpose is the creation of new humans, which are all in the image of god, so he probably has no problem with creating new beings that are in his image.

Also Jesus didn't want anyone to suffer anyway, so Sex is probably OK.
>>
>>583086841
You wanted to kiss her neck and you accidentally latched on and sucked on her neck hard enough to give her a hickey?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>583084097
keep the pressure on homie she'll give in. don't get too frustrated or act entitled but keep it in her head that you want that sweet sideways gash.
>>
>>583084097
alright autistic fag im in a similar position
dating hot religious white girl who is really modest.
wants to wait until marriage too. and here is where you decide: are you willing to wait that long or are you too horny and need sex that bad?
for me its easy because im not really a sexual person and i really like the girl im with. Dont try to get sexual. wait or flee
>>
>>583086689
This is the smartest thing I ever heard any anon on /b/ say.
>>
>>583084097
Lol, sucks for you. You arent supposed to date Asian nerds. I dated the gymnastics/colorguard asian. Fucked every chance we could. Was sick, showed up to my house in schoolgirl uniform with soup. You aint gettin shit because she doesn't give a fuck about sex, and thats all you seem to care about. Do both of you a favor and leave her the fuck alone.
>>
>>583084097
Guess yo'ure not a man, otherwise she wouldn't be able to keep herself from fucking you. I would never date someone who wouldn't fuck me, because I have boundaries as a man.
>>
>>583084097
How long have you been dating? Girls like that usually have predetermined mile-markers for shit so that they don't become girls who act that way right off that bat (because religion or something)

"Made out twice" insinuates you've been together like, a week. I'd say 3 or so months gets you a BJ. Stop being such a faggot about it. If you're really into her then just chill the fuck out and think of it as time invested for when her repressed pussy goes hyper active on your dick.

If you don't care that much, then I guess she's right to hold out to see if you're not a fair-weather fag. Just find another girl who puts out, it isn't difficult.
>>
>>583087126
/thread
>>
>>583087126
yes
>>
>>583087839
Been dating for 2 1/2 weeks now. Talked to her throughout the semester though
>>
>Wank.
>Wait.
>Win.
>>
>>583087839
yea jus fuck on something else till she decides to fuck on you then youll be fuckin on two hoe, das twice as good i recken
>>
>>583088205
>smoke/get her drunk
>hang out with her at night
>???
>profit
>>
File: 1356414878712.jpg (6KB, 232x230px) Image search: [Google]
1356414878712.jpg
6KB, 232x230px
>>583088205
go downs on her jackass
>>
What's her name?

Dated a girl briefly who was just like this. She's probably 19 now. Wanted me for the big white dick lol. Asians...
>>
>>583084467
I like you, I think we would get along.
>>
>>583084474
This is usually the golden ticket to getting some

Pulled it on a self-proclaimed lesbian as a joke and 15 minutes of titty fucking later I was nutting all over her
>>
>>583085085
>whore Neil Patrick Harris

kek
>>
>>583085161
Wow, you're... pretty much castrated, aren't you...
She's just going to play coy until she finds some guy that makes her feel like the fuck bunny type and then fuck him. Women are completely internalized and as soon as an external thing allows them to accept an internal thing, that's it, that's the key, and she'll be all about the fuckening.

It's unlikely you'll bang and if you do it'll be less than what she wants.
>>
Stop asking?
Fuck if I know, I have no experience with relationships
>tfw no gf
>>
Do they have psych classes in High School? Because if you're not in High School that is some straight up, game-playing, stupid bullshit.
>>
>>583088205
>2 weeks

>iz teim fur pus plz?

fuck you op you shit with religous girls it takes time for them to trust that you are not just going to fuck her and disappear

she isnt going to wait till marriage but it will take time to break her

take it slow and that sweet ass hymen is urs
>>
>>583088205
>2 1/2 weeks
>UGH GUYS WHY NO SEX

Chill the fuck out man. Everyone moves at their own pace, and if you're not a pushy faggot there's a good chance you'll get laid by the New Year.
>>
>>583089059
Freshman in college. She's in collegiate high school though.
>>
>>583088356
Its seems you have the downs
>>
First off you try to set up a hidden cam. Second you begin with making out and stuff but this tine you pull your raging boner out and put her hand on it. The end.
>>
>>583089412
You are mentally retarded. You don't deserve the advice you've already gotten, but you do deserve her eventually dumping you for being too much of a faggot for even a pre-college virgin to endure
>>
>>583084097
You are asking her for permission. You need to authorize her. You're playing the wrong game. Beta as fuck. You got a hot one ready to explode and you don't know what to do.
>>
i didn't asians could be very religious
>>
>>583089425
she is known to be hesitant with fucking and the OP asked for BJ he already fucked up, all could have went well if he went down on her like a fucking man
>>
>>583086689
>Don't make the relationship about sex
>tfw she ends the relationship to go have sex

It's like you don't even know what a woman is...
>>
>>583089759
Op stated he could not even reach the pussy much less do the ol'lickaroo
>>
>>583084097
>how can I convince her to do anything sexual?

start by gaining her trust. Do things like not post her picture on the internet for the amusement of strangers.

show her you deserve the pussy and that she's not just going to get burned.

>ohshittoolate.jpg
>>
>>583090249
because he asked for a bj like and idiot first
>>
>>583089739
There are a good number of them. Used to be pretty dangerous for virtually anyone in an Asian nation to be Christian, so the ones that stuck to it or fled their home countries to keep at it, have carried the tradition strong.
>>
damn OP.. ur in for a treat..

don't mess it up.. ofc she wants sex. dont be stupid. think.
>>
>>583084097
Dump her. Having a younger girlfriend is pointless if she isn't going to be a slut and give up the rice bowl.
>>
Damn I'd rather have that fine piece and no sex rather than sex with my current gf
>>
>Asian
>likes OP
>won't have sex
>looks like a man in pics

lel it's a trap
>>
>>583084097
RAPE! or give me her number and snap chat and I'll convince to play with your baby penis
>>
>>583084097
As a Asian guy who grew up in Church, some religious girls are near impossible to have sex with before marriage because both the Asian culture and religion condemns it. You just have to not ask and get her in the mood so she cant think rationally. You might have to force her a little, start buy making out and grabbing her tits.then go for the Vagina and don't let her pushing it away stop you. You wont finger her very good the first time but you should watch videos to learn so that she would enjoy it and wont make you stop. Sex comes later
>>
>>583089729
So much this. Sure, be respectful about her boundaries, but tweak the status quo within the lines. Next time you're making out, get her going at the same level you are and playfully back it off. When she goes in for the reconnect, counter it with something like pulling her down onto you or if you're standing up, pick her up and go with it. Call when she raises, and check when she doesn't. When she gets comfy, raise a bit to test the waters.
>>
>>583090995
This. Hold her down and shoot a white slug into her butthole. If she cries or struggles, pump harder. Teach her to like sex. It's the only way she's going to learn.
>>
don't push her then moron, wait until she is ready
>>
>>583090685
I agree, have 18 year old gf, am 23

She is dumb as fuck and immature and the only reason I'm with her is because she makes me food and lets me put it in her butt whenever I want
>>
File: 1310613934490.jpg (46KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
1310613934490.jpg
46KB, 450x357px
>>583091390
Don't listen to this cum guzzling fairy muncher. Hold her down and force her. It's the only way she's going to learn her place and accept her duty in a Man's world.
>>
>>583091531
>23
>with someone fresh out of hs
>complains that she's immature

You're probably emotionally crippled yourself, or just straight retarded. I wonder why a person with virtually 0 life experiences isn't more mature.
>>
>>583088205
>2.5 weeks
Holy shit faggot take a fucking chill pill. Don't be an asshole, just wait a little and then make a move towards it again. You might be a horny virgin, but chicks take time.

>but my gf fucked me after 2 weeks, OP is a beta
Enjoy your slutty gf and cheating.
>>
try ease her into doing stuff, but not so much she'll start to be put off by it and start disliking you. IMO a girl that is hard to get into the pants of is worth keeping over a slut.
>>
>>583084097
OP don't listen to these fucking idiots. If she want fuck you then stop talking to her. If she comes crawling back and still won't put out, tell her that you are just interested in fucking. If she says no then don't ever talk to her worthless ass again.
>>
>>583089981
>inb4 woman
that may be true but that can't happen until she feels how pleasurable sex is, then she'll want to do it all the time, then all the time with other guys, and THEN your relationship starts to die down. So OP, you not getting any is actually saving your relationship. As long as she doesn't know how good sex is, she'll focus more on your personality and shit
>>
>>583084097

Don't fuck this up you fucking nigger. Asian women are perfect.

>Saving herself for marriage

Jesus fuck faggot, you couldn't have found a better girl. At least you know she isn't a complete fucking slut like white and black girls. Better to have a girl that saves herself for marriage than a slut that sucks everyone's dicks.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.