[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

ITT we discuss the Democratic devolution and why these convo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 78

File: image.jpg (25KB, 378x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 378x345px
ITT we discuss the Democratic devolution and why these convoluted fucktards are the cause of all the problems they hope to solve.

I'll start: http://fightfor15.org

Let's raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour and see how that works. After a corporate backlash and a depletion of the dollar value you'll still be working part time at McDonalds since you lack any skills that don't encompass putting fried potato slices in a paper bag. (God forbid if you lost that welfare!)
>>
>>579486725
>Warning retard republican in the house.
>>
File: hahahlibtardssuck.jpg (47KB, 335x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hahahlibtardssuck.jpg
47KB, 335x311px
>>
File: babydaddies.jpg (28KB, 562x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babydaddies.jpg
28KB, 562x524px
50%+ of my hard earned income is confiscated by federal, state, and local government to support parasites
>>
>>579486725
And there is problem number one. Without a industrial and manufacturing base the leading jobs is service... Fast foods. Anyone with half a brain would raise tarrifs until corporations would have to stay in the states to sell to us. Thus more manufaturing and thus more jobs.
>>
only in America can people argue against people being payed enough to live on without government assistance or a second job.
>>
>>579487321
Well remember if you can do even the simplist math you can not be a republican.
>>
File: communism.jpg (98KB, 722x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
communism.jpg
98KB, 722x722px
>>579487260

...but they can't send service jobs overseas, so they're going to import cheap labor from mexico to take those jobs from us, too.

What then, bitches?
>>
>>
>>579487260
The last time this happened it contributed to the Great Depression
>>
>>579487630
So you are saying that you are just going to make service jobs so shitty no one want's them then.
Also it does not follow from what I said. I state that we need to bring back manufactering base and you go derp and bring up mexicans. STAY FOCUSED MAN.
>>
File: facebookminwage1.jpg (86KB, 504x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
facebookminwage1.jpg
86KB, 504x364px
>>579487321

The rest of us don't owe you a living wage. Earn it.
>>
Democrat's logic:
>health care law that benefits poor
>take money from middle class to try to boost poor up to middle class
>"we strengthened the middle class"
>>
>>579486725
Republicans are red.
Democrats are blue.
Neither of them
give a fuck about you.
>>
>>579487998
No it was caused because the rich fucked the poor over by inflating the stock market. Raising tarrifs is only a bad idea if we actually sold anything overseas... Which we really don't.
>>579488103
Close the bread lines and the noisy poor become the silent thieves. No nation should every cut off support unless they have a police force ready to arrest a third of the population.
>>
File: original.jpg (48KB, 492x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
original.jpg
48KB, 492x362px
>>579488073

No, what I am saying is that there is will be few jobs left for normal people
>>
>>579488103
I'm indifferent about minimum wage dillemma, I live in a country where the minimum wage is high but so is the cost of living. Companies exploit the low minimum wage and no you are powerless to do anything because you are so desperate for work hence why you are working a minimum wage job, more often then not they have a significant contribution to the work place
>>
>>579488103
Because we americans pay the maximum for the products that people can buy elsewhere cheaper.

Even been to southeast asia?
mexico?
south america.

It's funny how us americans are forced to pay premiums and companies are allowed to pay us as little as possible.

(just a note, I work for the department of public health as a cancer researcher so don't point any fingers at me)
>>
>>579488103
like i said, only in america
>>
>>579488362
It should be take money from the rich, not the middle class if they were really trying to improve the middle class.
>>
>>579486725
Allowing corporations to pay people less than a living wage is corporate welfare. Their employees turn around and get the rest of the money they need to live off the government. Make companies pay fair wage, makes them use people resources more efficiently.
>>
>>579488539
If we bring back more jobs by getting manufacturing back there will be less jobs. ???
>>
>>579488445
The overall decline in world trade contributed greatly, which happened because of the tariffs put in place, although America was a great exporter at that time
>>
>>579488103
You are aware that where minimum wage is right now, people working those jobs still collect welfare that you pay into right?
>>
>>579488445

Most of us are fine paying a portion of our wages to provide support for those who really need it. That is way fewer than a third of the population.

Lazy does not qualify.
>>
>>579488425
This guy gets it.
But dont get cocky you faggot
>>
>>579488770
And what do we export today?
>>579488806
Good point, everyone complains about taxes, but MC'ds raises how much the government pays out.
>>579488843
Thinking that a third of the nation doesn't get something out of the government... LOL
>>
nothing the democrat party does is logical, they are all emotional idiots who can't think past tomorrow
>>
File: regrets.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
regrets.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>579488731

Of course not. But the manufacturing jobs aren't not coming back. That's a silly fantasy.

So all those jobs are gone, leaving only service sector jobs. Those jobs will be taken by millions of illegal aliens in the coming years.
>>
>>579489079
nothing the REPUBLICAN party does is logical, they are all emotional idiots who can't think past tomorrow
FTFY,
>>
File: 1413004260272.png (96KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413004260272.png
96KB, 480x320px
>>
>>579487321

Dat logic.

only in america can idiots like you vote and affect the greater policy of the nation for the worse.
>>
>>579488770
source?
(protip, there is none)
>>
File: retired.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retired.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>>579488806

You're aware that the money to pay that welfare is involuntarily confiscated from us due to 50 years of liberalism, right?
>>
>>579489367
Calling someone a idiot when you didn't make a lick of sense.
>>
File: Obama-Lies.jpg (48KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Obama-Lies.jpg
48KB, 960x640px
>>579489354

> I will not raise taxes on lower or middle class Americans
> I will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay
> I will cut the deficit in half during my first term in office
> We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country
> I didn’t set a red line in Syria
> The IRS isn't targeting conservatives
> Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video
> Global Warming is fact
> White cops are exterminating blacks
> Michael Brown was a gentle giant
> Treyvon Martin was an innocent kid
> Showing ID to vote is a burden
> Voter fraud isn't real
> Liberal media bias doesn't exist
> A youtube video caused the Benghazi attack
> The Fort Hood shooting was a case of work place violence
> Fast & Furious was Bush's fault
> Everyone who opposes Obama is a racist
> Republican are waging a War on Women
> Obama's doubling of the deficit is Bush's fault
> America can spend our way out of debt
> Raising the minimum wage will increase employment
> Record numbers of people on welfare helps the economy
> Unemployment is less than 7%
> Obamacare reduces healthcare cost and increases quality of care
> You can keep your doctor and healthcare insurance
> If you started a business, you didn't build that
> 35,000,000 illegal alien parasites is good for our country
> I will give you the most transparent adminstration in history
>>
>>579488843
Exactly. To maintain a healthy society you have to contribute to it. Having a job helps YOU, paying taxes and supporting those who can't get a leg up helps SOCIETY. Want more crime? Do away with welfare. The capitalist system will always have winners and losers, you can't just ignore the losers.
>>
I also don't see why so many Dems are advocating for the minimum wage to be increased. Now the people who were making $15,000 a year are making just barely enough to not qualify for welfare programs, and they're having even more trouble paying their bills than before. Employers who are forced to pay the $15 minimum wage even started charging employees for parking spots... nice work.
>>
Can't we all admit that both parties are shit stains on American government?
>>
>>579486725
Let me school you on some history, OP. Republicans balloon deficits and tank the economy. If you want prosperity, elect a Democrat. The numbers don't lie. Read it and weep, fucktard. http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/10/10/want-a-better-economy-history-says-vote-democrat/
>>
>>579489417
The poor will always be feed anon, either by subsidies or the end of a gun but the poor will find a way to feed.
>>
Dosen't matter. We live in an ogliarchy where rich people fuck over everyone else. If we can make their dollars worthless, then good. Fuck them. Rich people are hurt more by the dollar value decreasing.
>>
Fuck you and your mindless thread you fucking sheep
>>
>>579489735
Yeah, fuck people who contribute to society. We should all go back to using ancient Native American herbal medication, because who needs private industries to advanced technology or anything?
>>
>>579488568
This retard!
>>
>>579489367
so, a liveable minimum wage is bad for america?
>>
>>579489735
Not really, the rich know how to keep there money static through investments. Decreasing the dollar hurts the little guy the most
>>
>>579489507
you're aware that arbitrarily raising the minimum wage only makes the cost of living higher for everyone, including the people on minimum wage? but judging by your response i wouldn't expect you to understand principles like inflation
>>
>>579489863
Yeah he would be the crap out to the rich. WWJD people
>>
>>579489589
source?
>>
yeah the people that want it at $15 are fucking stupid, like 8-9 would be alright i think
>>
this is the problem with america. minimal changes get implemented and dumb fucks like this still think it's the end of the world.
>>
>>579489589
lol don't forget

>sending troops back to iraq, after prematurely taking them out to appease low information voters, thereby wasting even more time and resources and setting america in iraq back even further
>>
>>579490061
He'd whip the shit out of those who could help themselves too!!!
>>
>>579489974
I understand inflation, but there is a third, better option then one or the other. It's sad that we are always deadlocked because we can't see anything but right or left.
>>
File: your_fault.jpg (33KB, 480x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
your_fault.jpg
33KB, 480x386px
>>579489718
>the poor will find a way to feed

...or they could do it through self reliance, like every other living creature on earth
>>
>>579488073

All jobs are service jobs. I've worked hard to make what I do. I worked a shit tier gas station job for 8 years straight before I got this job, but for those 8 years I feel I made what I deserved. Boosting up the shit tier job wage also boosts the amount of people that settle for those jobs. Instead people should be more focused in on global advancement and their own ascension into better positions.
>>
>>579489417
So what? It isn't going away fucktard, the average person doesn't like it when there are people that have a very real chance of starving in their 1st world country.

Just because you are an edgy faggot that would rather have a couple more bucks in your paycheck then stop people from dying doesn't mean everyone else is.

But let me guess, you are fine with our military spending right?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 367x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 367x451px
>>579487513
Ha! EE here faggot. And if you don't understand that, then you'll never understand why you'll never make as much money as i do.
>>
File: Liberal-013.jpg (55KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-013.jpg
55KB, 407x405px
Meanwhile, the Republicans want to lower wages. They consider the working class slaves, to be consumed and discarded. It's why the fight immigration reform. Because they know that an undocumented worker is a CHEAP worker, easily coerced into menial and dangerous jobs for pennies on the dollar with the mere threat of deportation.

That jam their fucking awful religion down everyone's throats with their pious holier than thou bullshit. At every turn, they try to shove people into second class citizenship, either with their religious piety, or with economics.

Once, this land was "united, indivisible". Now the moto of the day is "every man for himself." They want deregulation of the banking industry so they can fuck us out of our money. And they want to regulate the bedroom because they think their magic sky wizard gives them the right too.

I'll take well meaning but inept Democrats over blatantly evil and selfish republicans any fucking day of the week.
>>
File: asshole5.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asshole5.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>579490094
>source?

History books.
>>
>>579490232
Nope, never did he have a problem with the ones who worked. He helped the fisherman (Service indistry) healed the soldiers daughter (Military) and tentmakers (Paul, industry) He drove out the cheating bankers. Read a bible.
>>
>>579490095

Your labor has value, Anon. Skilled or unskilled, it should earn you a livable wage. $8 or $9 an hour is not a livable wage. Everything has gone up in this country except wages. The Anerican worker is being cheated on the value of their labor.
>>
>>579490095
they probably are asking for $15 for bargaining purposes. they aren't gonna get $15
>>
>>579489974
it appears you actually don't know what inflation is. It has nothing to do with "raising the bar".

Secondly, it's not arbitrary. Raising minimum wage will help people pay for more things than previously.

Example of your type of overreaction.
Market basket has to raise minimum wage for workers. In response, they said they were raising the price of all items by 5%, when in actuality, the bottom line on their overhead was raised less than .1 percent.
>>
>>579489709
this is a cycle that has been repeated for the last hundred years. republicans spend time building up the economy, then a democrat gets elected, enjoys the benefit of the previous republican created policies, then decides to fuck it all up doing stupid liberal shit and the next republican who takes over has to start at the bottom of the hill again
>>
>>579490368
>refutes facts about democrats with liberal media misconceptions about republicans

0.2/10
>>
File: mandatory.jpg (34KB, 500x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mandatory.jpg
34KB, 500x348px
>>579490350

Feel free to feed the parasites with your own money.

I am not your ATM.
>>
>>579490368
The market naturally sets wages retard! If your good at what you do companies will pay out their ass to keep you! Why do you think of people as worthless retarded slaves!?!
>>
Y'all are each others throats so much over liberal vs. conservatives that you don't even notice they're both paid for by the same asshats who would like nothing more than to screw over americans to make a quick buck. You guys want manufacturing to come back? get rid of medical benefits, lower minimum wage to $ 2 an hour. see how you like that. Y'al complain that immigrants take your jobs yet complain when the job entails shoveling shit and being out in the sun all day- none of you want the jobs the immigrants are taking.

wake up. This conservative liberal war bs is just smoke screen to get people riled up. none of them give a shit about you. Stop giving a fuck whether it's liberal or conservative- do whatever is best regardless of your philosophical beliefs. and for fucks sake leave jesus out of it.
>>
>>579490598
>>579490598
Bush sr CRAP
Clinton... GOOD
Bush Jr CRAP... 2x
OBAMA... Yeah still crap but damn it's on the walls and ceiling, bush even got it in the tank and all over the good towels.
>>
>>579490368
you're literally retarded
>>
>>579490685
I would use reality but it too has a liberal Biase
>>
>>579490415
www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3151
Im not gonna look all of them up for you friend but maybe you should fact check some of this facebook propaganda.
>>
>>579490598
This would be laughable except for the fact that you probably really believe this nonsense. Too bad history and facts won't back you up.
>>
>>579490685

>Misconceptions about republicans

So republicans don't reliably vote for faith-based initiatives, subsidies for corporations or superfluous military intervention?

Gosh, must be that damn liberal media again!
>>
let's be real. the only reason republicans got majority is because the only people who aren't too lazy to vote during midterm election are old people
>>
File: liberalism.png (261KB, 435x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberalism.png
261KB, 435x484px
>>579490449
>Skilled or unskilled, it should earn you a livable wage.

AHAHAHAHAH

Why should unskilled labor provide a livable wage?!
>>
>>579491043

so an army of poors doesn't rise up and turn this joint into fucking russia. read a history book.
>>
>>579490687
Thank you for proving my point, you value a couple bucks more then human life.

This is why libertarianism is a joke ideology and will never win any sort of real election.
>>
>>579491043
Why should I pay you to survive. You are useless, now make my shoes and don't die on the way home... Or do I don't care.
>>
>>579490368
Show me where these Democrats who champion for $15/hr wages are providing those same wages.

>ALL politicians are the 1%
>Democrat politicians are the 1%
>Democrat politicians own businesses & serve on the boards of many business
>Same jackass douchebags arguing for $15/hr wages are NOT providing said wages
>If democrats were providing these wages (which many are capable of doing) they would be screaming about it & the liberal media wouldn't stop reporting on it.

Only idiots think democrats (or any politician) is on their side
>>
>>579490445
Those people helped themselves. The capable who drained the productive(Pharisees and Sadducee) he had issues with! Read it again retard! You still don't understand it!
>>
>>579491043
Because we want people to work for a LIVING. Fucking retard...
>>
>>579490449

No, retard, you shouldn't be so much of a fucktard to try to support your 6 fatherless children on McDonalds payroll.
>>
File: truth.jpg (37KB, 480x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truth.jpg
37KB, 480x435px
>>579491027

No. The Republicans didn't win. The Democrats lost, and they lost because normal people are tired of having our money stolen and redistributed to parasites.
>>
>>579491210
This, all politicians should be shot on sight.
>>
>>579489861
Right because people who inherit millions of dollar contribute so much to society when they literally have to do nothing their whole life.
>>
>>579491043
Why should anyone perform unskilled work essentially for free? Because you want it done? Because it needs to be done?

There isn't enough room at the top for everyone, so if the people on the bottom holding you up are drowning, you're going to sink to their level once they die... or they turn around and kill you for your "hard earned" wealth. faggot
>>
>>579491238
I understand, and you can't speak clear english.
>>
>>579491247
Burger flipping was never meant to be a living wage. It's for high school retards to learn how to not be so retarded. Just ask anyone who works in fast food how "hard" the dumbasses actually work. Jackass.
>>
>>579491043
because we live in a first world country not fucking uzbekistan you ham skinned turd
>>
even if every single american went to college and got a PhD, we would still need people to flip our hamburgers and run our factories
>>
>>579491204
we stopped making shoes because we care more about profits so we ship them to china.

Now china has overtaken our economy in gdp.
>>
>>579489886

please explain how the wage is 'liveable' (spelled livable btw) when the price of literally everything goes up because all the unskilled labor in the economy now has a $21/hr wage?? also those people in minimum wage jobs now make enough to be taxed above the poverty level? but you didn't think that far, did you? you think your stupid mcdonalds double cheeseburger will stay at 99 cents if the fucking mexicans who feed the cows, pick the lettuce and tomatoes, and bake the bread now all make $21/hr? you think tomatoes in the store will stay at 2.99/lb if every fucking beaner who picked them is now making $21/hr? honestly when will fucking liberals just start using their mind for once, and fucking literally THINK about the stupid shit they propose?
>>
>>579491043
Why shouldn't it retard? If you put in a full time amount of work you should at least be able to survive.

Anything beyond that, adding skills and increasing salary should be a benefit not a necessity.

Because there aren't even enough jobs to go around at minimum wage let alone for skilled labor. People that exist shouldn't just be fucked by circumstance.

That is why the vast majority of people support welfare. Almost all people are against it's abuse but only libertarian retards want it abolished.
>>
>>579491406
you assume there are jobs out there for everyone get real. even now fucking college graduates gotta settle.
>>
File: difference.jpg (31KB, 400x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
difference.jpg
31KB, 400x271px
>>579491247

Sure, so gain some skills that are worth being paid a living wage. Flipping burgers or working retail are poor career choices. Get some skills, work hard, pay your dues, and earn your living wage.
>>
>>579491406
Except thanks to the elderly those are the majority of jobs left in America. 60+ Americans fucked this nation up bad.
>>
>>579487260
they need to get rid of the EPA

there are TONS of people and companies that wan to bring manufacturing back to the US, but with the EPA, its waayyy too cost prohibitive
>>
File: repentviweb_thumb.jpg (116KB, 567x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
repentviweb_thumb.jpg
116KB, 567x772px
Republicunts are the devil.
>>
>>579491290
You don't get it, you'll probably never get it. You're happy to see your fellow countrymen struggle to survive and when they can't earn honest wages to make a living for themselves you're probably the first to call them parasites for needing government assistance to get by. In short, you are an asshole.
>>
>>579491625
Actually agree, or at least think it needs depowered.
>>
>>579488568
and instead of dealing with any issues, democrat jesus is up in arms about a guy's shirt
>>
>>579491556
don't major in a bullshit field like gender studies or communications and you will have a much easier time finding a job
>>
>>579491625
US still manufactures. they just manufacture shit like PLANES, and COMPUTERS. they dont give a shit about shoes anymore. make sense plz.
>>
File: Liberal-010.jpg (50KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-010.jpg
50KB, 407x405px
>>579490685
>liberal media misconceptions

No, everything I know about the goddamned republicans comes from living under Reagan and two Bushes.

All they want to do is take our money, turn it into bombs, and dump it on brown people on the other side of the fucking world.

At every turn, they say they want to "help the American people by cutting taxes" but what they don't say is that at every chance they get they're going to cut social services while increasing the budget on super secret spy planes and shit like that. It's fucking retarded.

And the reason they want to cut social services is to drive the desperate to religion.

Yes there are people who game the system, but that doesn't mean the whole system is bad. Republicans want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

They cut education spending to the bone and then they say "well, it's YOUR fault you're too stupid to get a better job." They scare people with "death panels" then THEY act as the death panel by cutting social security.

They say they believe in Christian values, but they sure are fucking eager to kill someone with a handgun. Fucking hypocrites at every fucking turn.
>>
>>579486725
It's all those scientist faggots falt. They were talking about over 90% of the worlds scientists are liberals. They need to put faith in the lord now and get republican while there's still time.
>>
>>579490578

Hurrr durr billion dollar companies with financial expectations across the globe won't raise costs to accompany the extra millions they have to pay workers to flip burgers. On the same note, skilled workers won't flip shit cause they could get paid the same at some fast food restaurant regardless of their capabilities.
>>
>>579491713
At least most republicans are christians... That way they can go to heaven and watch all the poor who didn't believe burn in hell right.
>>579491760
No need, Democrates don't need to have imaginary friends.
>>
File: toss3.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toss3.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>579491371
>Why should anyone perform unskilled work essentially for free?

Because unskilled work has lower value than whatever living wage is. Being a cashier at Walmart is not worth $15/hour to the marketplace, as much as you wish it was in your little grade school brain.
>>
>>579491406
That was decades ago, before American companies bought into outsourcing and sent our jobs out of country. The average fast food worker is an adult now.
>>
>>579489354
just because they count unemployed differently doesnt magically halve the rate

they just stopped counting the people who have given up looking for work

but it seems the indoctrination worked on you, comrade
>>
>>579491401
You can't comprehend English retard!
>>
>>
>>579491774
i dont know what version of reality you live in
>>
You're daft if you think rasing the minimum wage will solve anything. The real problem is too much government = too many taxes.
>>
>>579489886
a livable wage is bad if the person getting it doesnt EARN it. if they dont put an equal amount back into the market, by making a product or some other work, then it just fucks everything up
>>
>>579491925
Nice insult there, you can at least copy others pretty well... Want a bannana.
>>
>>579491926
This is my favorite new chart.
>>
>>579488103

you don't run shit. i can tell.
>>
>>579490214
dont forget the BILLIONS of equipmen left behind because it was too expensive to ship it back.

yeah, we gotta fight against our own vehicles now

good job libs
>>
File: parasites.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
parasites.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>579491954

This guy gets it.
>>
conservative fiscal spending is objectively a failure.
http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/yael-t-abouhalkah/article3196928.html
Minimum wage increases also increase economic growth as well.

I do agree with them on free trade though,
>>
>>579491876
Except if they paid their employees more, their employees would buy more from them.

It's completely fine if companies raise prices according to their new overhead....but the actual costs are extremely low. Rent on a supermarket is 100x what it costs to pay their workers.
>>
>>579490714

We're talking about the Minimum Wage dumbass. If given half a chance the republicans would abolish the minimum wage and pay would plummet to the 2~3 dollar range. That's what they could get away with paying the most desperate people in society.
>>
Wow some dumb fucks here. OK by raising min wage now employers have to raise their prices on everything. This brings the cost of living up . That's what causes the inflation . So all you do is pay shit workers more but not raise the pay of others. Congrats democrats you've now gotten rid of middle class and made a giant fucking lower class. How is this hard to understand
>>
>>579492145
Well to be fair, Bush had just as big a hand in it as OBAMA, I mean he did send us to a nation with no terrorist links... well it has some now
>>
>>579491954
http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/yael-t-abouhalkah/article3196928.html

Lowering the income tax didn't help the economy in kansas. What makes you think it'll help america?
>>
>>579491512
I hate to burst your bubble, but you need to stop and think for a change too. A drastic increase in the minimum wage is a fringe movement and is largely unendorsed by democrats. Chastising the democrats for a stupid minimum wage hike is like like saying that republicans are all racists
>>
>>579492145
how fucking stupid do you have to be. shouldve never went to iraq in the first place. if anything that is just good PR for the massive republican fuck up which was the war itself
>>
>>579492263
Except it wouldn't happen. If you increase the min wage the government pays out less, reducing taxes. This means the sum amount of money remains equal.
>>
File: 1414038922370.jpg (86KB, 425x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414038922370.jpg
86KB, 425x300px
>>579492128

Actually, I do run shit. I probably paid more in taxes last year than yo will pay in your entire life.
>>
>>579492263
You know raising the minimum wage helped in new jersey and penn right?
http://www.nber.org/papers/w4509.pdf
>>
>>579491829

Fukken preach
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 625x626px
>>579490368
>>
>>579492408
Well don't brag about that. If you had real money the government would pay you. Look at this 2% thinking he is a 1%er
>>
>>579490261
Yes please go kill a deer out of season and harvest it's pelt maybe use the entrails to farm some corn. And then be arrested for violating game laws and zoning regulations.
>>
>>579492403
You really think the gov will lower taxes . You have a better chance at winning the lottery without playing
>>
>>579492269
ummm...iraqs chemical weapons were used in syria last year

an iraqi soldier said that they knew the US was coming the second time around, and they flew as much as they could to syria

dont forget WMDs WERE found in iraq, but the ones that were too degraded to work properly

the working ones were used by al-assad on his own people

so yeah, bust was actually right

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/18/inside-the-ring-syria-iraq-and-weapons-of-mass-des/?page=all
>>
We need to End The Fed.
>>
>>579492592
This, you can't do that anymore because you will be arrested.
>>
>>579492371
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/18/inside-the-ring-syria-iraq-and-weapons-of-mass-des/?page=all

do some reading you fuckwit liberal
>>
>>579491829
You are wrong
>>
>>579486725
>>
>>579492640
GOD DAMN IT DID I SAY WMD'S
I said terrorist links, I don't give a damn about wmd's because every nation has some.
>>
File: ku-medium.jpg (63KB, 320x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ku-medium.jpg
63KB, 320x424px
>>579492570

I now completely understand why you're butthurt about minimum wage. It's because your little pea brain will never earn you anything but.
>>
>>579491210

First, you lying sack of shit, the wage increase proposed by the president is $10.25/hour. And all that does is keep pace with inflation.

Second, in many liberal bastions, the min wage IS higher than the national law.

Third, politicians respond to voting. When PEOPLE start voting like they actually give a shit, it's not a matter of "who's side" politicians are on. They are forces to follow the will of the people.

You need an example? Look at the fucking TEA party. I hate those stupid motherfuckers, but at least they showed that you can sway elections and national politics by getting out the vote.
>>
>>579491774

I majored in Biochemistry from a top-tier institution with an emphasis on practical applications. I've been out of work in my field for a year, despite sending resumes out like crazy and networking at every opportunity. There just aren't any jobs in my region and the cost of moving somewhere where there is will be prohibitively expensive.

TLDR education is no guarantee of employment
>>
>>579492890
Nice insult. Can you thank your mom for writing them for you or should I next time I bang her.
>>
>>579490364

yeah, that's not much
>>
>>579492832
keep drinking that liberal kool-aid

http://www.cfr.org/iraq/terrorism-havens-iraq/p9513
>>
>>579492263
I used to manage a pottery shop.
Rent was 8k a month.
Cost of employment for 4 workers was
3k
Cost after raising to 10 was
3600.
Operating income was 30k per month.
The percent of cost of raising wage was 5%
Raising prices to meet new costs is 2%
A typical entry was increased by 60 cents.

Wages increased by 25%.
Price increase resulted in 2%
60cents is 20% of the the new increase.
Which results in 25% more spending from a person making 16k a year, to spend on products made by our national companies, and it only cost us 2%

Have you ever actually done the math?
>>
>>579486725
Both major parties in the US sucks, the election system is broken and the corporations control who the candidates are.
>>
>>579493079

I'm not great with math. Does this work out to be a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>579493015
you gonna be able to get the shift off? who will make the fries?
>>
>republicans believe that the free market should decide how the healthcare industry goes
>republicans believe that we should go out of our way to bring back manufacturing jobs to the US
>mfw they don't see how stupid they sound
>>
>>579493075
>http://www.cfr.org/iraq/terrorism-havens-iraq/p9513

99Share
4Tweet
Was Saddam involved in the September 11 attacks?

There is no hard evidence linking Saddam to the attacks, and Iraq denies involvement. Many commentators have noted that Baghdad failed to express sympathy for the United States after the attacks.
Does Iraq have ties with al-Qaeda?

The Bush administration insists that hatred of America has driven the two closer together, although many experts say there’s no solid proof of such links and argue that the Islamist al-Qaeda and Saddam’s secular dictatorship would be unlikely allies.
Your own link
>>
File: modern america.jpg (48KB, 640x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
modern america.jpg
48KB, 640x510px
>>579486725
People like you are whats wrong with Murica today. Oh these people aren't republicans their hippie pussies. Oh these people aren't democrats they must be greedy assholes.

This is why color tv was created. Because when you funnel everything into black and white you lose all the colors inbetween and around it.

This whole if you're not with us you're against us mentality in politics is literally killing Murica and you faggots just keep on refusing to look for any middle ground.
>>
File: i8bqu8.jpg (36KB, 512x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i8bqu8.jpg
36KB, 512x313px
>>579491043
I see you have accepted the brainwashing with full effects.
>>
>>579493248
I am sure Gordan Ramsey can find a replacement.
>>
>>579493079
Yes on on small level it will work but doing it to the whole nation is going to change those numbers. You know this is true
>>
File: 1410027620618.jpg (245KB, 488x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410027620618.jpg
245KB, 488x598px
>>579493015

You're going to be far too busy wasting your life mowing my lawn to fuck anyone.
>>
>>579493364
>I said terrorist links,

they talk all about terrorist links. typical democrat reasoning to ignore everything else to pick out the one part you can use to preten you're right


btw there is more than one terrorist organization. al-quaeda isnt the only one out there
>>
>>579492592
what happened to not getting caught?, is there a generation or 3 of stupid fucks, who don't understand that fwc is the real power in this this country
>>
>>579493548
Every nation can be called to have terrorist links. I mean you can define anything as terrorist.
>>
>>579493364
>i said terrorist links

>Has Iraq sponsored terrorism?
Yes. Saddam Hussein’s dictatorship provided headquarters, operating bases, training camps, and other support to terrorist groups fighting the governments of neighboring Turkey and Iran, as well as to hard-line Palestinian groups. During the 1991 Gulf War, Saddam commissioned several failed terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities. Prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the State Department listed Iraq as a state sponsor of terrorism. The question of Iraq’s link to terrorism grew more urgent with Saddam’s suspected determination to develop weapons of mass destruction (WMD), which Bush administration officials feared he might share with terrorists who could launch devastating attacks against the United States.
>>
>>579493642
you can, but he asked for specifically terrorist links. i provided refferences that state that iraq DID have known terrorist organization link before 2003

and these are groups that were already classified as terrorists, not a group that was classified after the fact for convenience
>>
>>579493649
youre a good troll.
where else do you get the lulz?
>>
File: Liberal-009.jpg (51KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-009.jpg
51KB, 407x405px
This is my last post because i'm tired.

What I wish, more than anything, is for the Republicans to get full control, Super Majorities in both Houses of Congress and The White House. And then, all you stupid motherfuckers will get exactly what you deserve.

You want a taste of thing to come? Just watch and see as the Republicans dismantle Net Neutrality so that the telecoms can throttle all of our traffic down to a goddamned crawl, and then extort us for more money to get the same speed we have now. It's coming. Mark my fucking words, motherfuckers.

There will come a day when you will be forced to admit to yourself, even if never out loud, that this Anon was right on the fucking dot.

Just remember, the ideals of deregulation, and a "totally free market" put us in the financial collapse of 2008. Greenspans refusal to regulate the OTC Derivatives markets gave rise to the impetus of rampant predatory sub-prime lending, which in turn, lead to the financial collapse. It happened once, it'll happen again because you bet your ass the Republicans are going to once again roll back regulation on the markets.

Fucking evil, greedy cocksuckers.
>>
>>579491954
You're stupid to think this won't happen even if the minimum wage was 2$ an hour. Automation is going to make the entire concept of a wage worthless.
>>
>>579490368
>>
>>579486725
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
>>
>>579493202
When you look at overhead costs:
Rent, product, wages, fees, taxes,
a wage increase of 20%, on average, would only contribute to a couple percent in costs.

Think about it this way.
Say you own a supermarket. Half your people can barely afford food. You raise wages by 25%. You then must charge customers 1-2% more to cover the new costs.
You are now breaking even, and your employees are now spending a portion of their new income BACK into your store, which goes into taxes as well eventually.
>>
>>579493649
Fighting governments in Turkey and Iran. Can you know tell us what nation we are in kids...
Failed terrorist attacks in america... Were they related to 9-11... No...

I modify my original question, I forgot how many idiots are on.
Was Iraq involved with the 9-11 terrorist attack. If not why the hell did we invade them.
>>
>>579493782
>where else do you get the lulz?

liberals give me all the lulz

between the ignorance, butthurt, and the absolute refusal to change their position, even when faced with facts and evidence, they sit there, stomp their feet, and attempt to throw insults, as if anyone falls for that.

but thats the problem with stupid people. they dont know theyre stupid, so they think that they're fooling others, when we are all sitting here laughing
>>
>>579493849
>"totally free market" put us in the financial collapse of 2008.

now you're just making shit up

some banks made alot of shady real estate loans, that collapsed the price of real estate, and that took everything else with it


stop watching jon stewart for all of your news. he is a COMEDIAN
>>
>>579493916

Makes sense.
>>
>>579493932
>I modify my original question,

you mean:
>i moved the goalposts because i was retarded and didnt know what i was talking about, and someone put me in my place
>>
>>579493506
It'll work.
>>
>>579494102
And yet is more honest then anyone on fox news.
>>
>>579491678
>>
File: American_Excellence.jpg (407KB, 1316x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
American_Excellence.jpg
407KB, 1316x526px
>>579493849

The telecoms invested their money their backbones. Why are you so entitled, little parasite?
>>
>>579494102
Jon Stewart isn't just a comedian. He's more educated than 90% of fox news people. Hannity doesn't even have a high school diploma!
>>
>>579494224
right. jon stewart has NO agenda.

you're just as bad as those bible thumping redneck hypocrites

blindly following your idols, and believing everything they tell you

good job. master is proud of you
>>
>>579494210
I made a assumption that you would understand I meant 9-11... I overestimated your intellect and for that I am dearly sorry. I will not allow it to happen again.
>>
>>579486725
when the people are divided they are easier to swindle. Bankers aren't laughing their way to the bank because that's where they live. Do away with the national reserve and then decide if you're a liberal or conservative. If you don't you'll just be blown up in some fucking war and then it won't matter.
>>
>>579493567
So rather than simply raise the wage to 10.10 an hour which would be and additional nickel on most purchases at best. we should tell those people to violate the law? That's absurd.
>>
File: votingvswelfare.jpg (205KB, 650x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
votingvswelfare.jpg
205KB, 650x716px
>>579491926
>>
>>579491926
But this is out of date. It's 10 years old now
>>
>>579490368
>pic
I just can't see Janeane Garafolo saying "under god"
>>
>>579487260
>>579491625

The only reason other companies have the advantage is because they can blatantly exploit their industrial workers to the point to where they kill themselves on the job site. Even to when it gets so bad that suicide nets have to be put in place so people cant jump out of the factory windows.

Workers rights and something like the EPA need to be established in the countries our corporations were outsourced to. Mainly China is the one I'm speaking of.

Halting globalization and free enterprise capitalism via tariffs at this point is not a good idea. The world economies are becoming smaller and smaller because there are more and more people. We could slow it down but we cannot deny the inevitability of it. Human rights in those shitty depraved countries should be the US, UN, and NATO'S main focus. My speculation is that will balance out our competing nations advantages if they make the manufacturers end up having to pay their employees a descent wage amongst other things like establishing practical environmental policies as well.
>>
>>579494381
that's a lie. only poor 'people' fight wars. no none is getting blowned up
>>
Because of the low minimum wage, people are forced into poverty --> need Medicaid and other government benefits to live --> middle class taxpayers end up paying to support low-income/working-class people because corporations are too damn cheap.

Your wonderful American capitalism in action. It's almost as if you're being punished for your stupidity.
>>
>>579494417

Ya, cuz you know humans couldn't feed themselves before the democrats came along and fed them.
>>
>>579494617
Well not during the great depression, the homestead act, ect. Government has always given stuff to the poor, it just was harder in the day.
>>
File: 1414866633477.jpg (111KB, 630x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414866633477.jpg
111KB, 630x900px
>>579494598

The problem is not low minimum wages. It's lack of interest in gaining skills to earn more than minimum wage.
>>
>>579494617
no they couldnt. americans were actually starving to death so thats why congress passed food stamps in the 70s.
>>
>>579491572
Good luck surviving that long when your options are becoming a leech on the government, starvation and homelessness, or crime. But you just dance around the problem just like the liberals do. The point is that inflation and corporate greed is what makes places like walmart cut wages, benefits, and hours to offset minimum wage increases. THAT is the problem. No one is saying that minimum wage should be comfortable, and no one is saying the rich should be taxed to hell. But when 99% of the wealth is in 10% of the population, you get shit like the way things are now; the economy is shit, and the money that drives the country magically stops flowing. All of the sudden, companies can all but push the country into the third world for the sake of sipping wine by the fire place and looking at their bank statements. So tell me, how does granting CEOs millions of dollars in bonus's that is just gonna sit in their bank accounts drive the economy? If they used that money to expand their company and create more jobs, they would see a return on it, AND improve the country by exchanging money. What people forget, is that money doesn't need to be printed or borrowed to make the economy run, money changing hands is what makes a strong economy.
>>
>>579491926

>Data is from CNN

Kek
>>
>>579494894
This faggot gets it. I know this is passe, but if the only way to get the money flowing it to tax the hell out of the rich I guess we have our answer.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (57KB, 625x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumbass.jpg
57KB, 625x351px
>>579494894

Your victim mentality is stunning. Your father failed you. No one owes you shit. Not even the CEO with millions of dollars watching you starve while he sips his wine.
>>
>>579494829
Are you intentionally an idiot? There will always be minimum wage jobs -- in other words, people who work 40 hours a week and yet live below the poverty line because corporations bully lawmakers into keeping the minimum wage too low to get by.

You have a simple choice: Increase the wage, and make it so people who work hard for a living can actually afford to survive, or make it too low, so that the only option is for them to rely on foodstamps, Medicaid, etc. to live -- making everyday taxpayers pick up the tab for money that the WalMarts and McDonalds of the world (who have billions in profits) should be paying in the first place.

If you oppose increasing the minimum wage, you are directly voting to have more money taken from middle-class taxpayers, to feed the profits of multinational corporations.

Unless you happen to own fucking Burger King, Target or other company that benefits from this absurd arrangement, you are the very definition of "voting against your class interest." Oh, and being a dumbshit.
>>
>>579494617
Do you even read? Or do you just bash on your keyboard till words come out. My god. Again for clarification. Living of the land in the united states is ILLEGAL in 99% of the country. As in you will be arrested. Thrown in the klink. Change your name to Betty because you just became someones bitch.
>>
>>579495189
Not understanding the economy at all
>>
File: astealabelt.jpg (36KB, 380x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
astealabelt.jpg
36KB, 380x354px
>>579495079

So confiscate 100% of the earnings from the 1%. That will give you enough to run the federal government for 5 weeks.

What then, wise one?
>>
>>579495228
>>579495228

>You have a simple choice: Increase the wage, and make it so people who work hard for a living can actually afford to survive

If for example the minimum wage is raised to 15 dollars, what happens to the people who were already making 15 dollars?
>>
>>579495370
It's not about running the government retard, it's about circulation. (As if it is a problem anyway, the debt is a made up word to scare idiots)
>>
File: obese7.jpg (100KB, 560x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obese7.jpg
100KB, 560x560px
>>579495273

,,,and who made those laws? Say Republicans. Please say that.
>>
>>579494829
The world needs ditch diggers too. Problem is, too many arrogant fuckheads think unskilled labor is something to look down on. All honest work deserves respect.
>>
>>579489589
You tried!
You would seem like less of a dipshit if you picked out the 2-5 actual points in that list and stated them coherently.
>>
File: nokids.jpg (31KB, 544x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nokids.jpg
31KB, 544x319px
>>579495514

So "circulate" your own money. Feel free to do so.
>>
>cuts wages cuts wages cuts wages

What's with the liberal meme? Show me a single time in the history of the United States where minimum wage has been decreased. Protip: you can't.

If wages for unskilled labor are decreasing towards minimum wage, then it's because of a surge in the unskilled labor force. You can thank democrats for that with their war on higher education and support of immigration.
>>
>>579494894
This is true. The biggest drag on the economy now is inequality. Forget moral reasons, etc. Record amounts of wealth is concentrated among the 1%, who are essentially hoarding it rather than using for productive investment. Meanwhile, the shrinking resources of lower/middle classes depresses demand, creating stagnation. A top-heavy economy is one of the top warning signs among economists of a system that's poised to crash.
>>
>>579495370
Has no idea of how taxation works. There was a 90% tax rate in the 1950's the world didn't explode then.
>>
>>579492662

the holy grail
>>
>>579495668
>If wages for unskilled labor are decreasing towards minimum wage, then it's because of a surge in the unskilled labor force.

This.

You can't add competition of millions and millions of unskilled workers and not expect wages to go down. Flooding the market with any product will make the price come down
>>
File: Liberal-015.jpg (61KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-015.jpg
61KB, 407x405px
>>579494102

Actually, I got my information about that whole fiasco from PBS Frontline. Here are the links:

Frontline: The Warning
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warning/view/

Frontline: Inside The Meltdown
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meltdown/view/

And before you scream "liberal bias", I'd invite you to actually look at the reports from Frontline which dig just as deep, and shine lights just as bright on Clinton and Obama.

It real "Investigative Journalism", not reciting fucking talking points issued by one part or another.
>>
>>579495638
Oh you are a moron aren't you. Of course I circulate my own money, The rich do not... And it isn't there fault really. After a while the numbers become meaningless. It's a Brewsters millions game and it's nearly impossible to move the money. This is the problem and Honestly there are few answers.
>>
>>579495527
That's a strawman argument. It doesn't matter who made the laws. It only matters that they are in place.
>>
File: wat.jpg (4KB, 112x112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wat.jpg
4KB, 112x112px
>>579495668
> war on higher education
>Democrats
>>
>>579494894
>Just graduated college
>had to pay for it since middleclass straight white boy
>Worked entire time
>get a 65k a year job when I graduate.
>I have some debt but I worked my ass off
Fuck anyone who thinks they deserve shit or 99% bullshit
Anyone who actually took an economics class or two would understand that its taxes and the government that fuck the economy, the reserve and 1-10% of rich niggas dont owe you me or the bum down the street a damn thing.
By these thought processes Pro Athletes shouldnt earn diddly shit, but instead get millions for playing basketball a few hours
>>
>>579495689

I have accumulated wealth. It's mine. I earned it. No one gave me a dime. My parents were dirt poor. I worked my ass off for decades to accumulate it. And if I want to sit on it, or wipe my ass with it, or my dogs ass, it's still not yours and you are not entitled to it.
>>
>>579486725
I don't completely support the minimum wage increase, but it is founded on genuinely realistic ideals. The minimum wage has fallen far behind the rate of inflation of the national dollar, thanks to all the super rich not increasing the flow of funds to everyone below their income bracket, thus forcing the government to print more and more money to accommodate the ever-increasing population.

And the Republicans have far worse ideas that are far more detrimental to the society as a whole. Example? Look at the Global Climate Change debate... Nearly 100% of the most intelligent people on the planet (scientists, duh) worldwide agree fully that this is a man-made problem, YET we have all these Conservatives in office that refuse to take it as fact, when so much evidence supports it, just because they are backed by the big oil and big coal corporations.

TL;DR, politicians are mere puppets of the rich, and neither side is better than the other. All politicians are weak-willed morons. Go Oligarchy!
>>
>>579495461
It creates a wage floor which puts upward pressure on lower-tier wages in the economy. Broad sections of the working class and lower-middle class would benefit. At some point the upward pressure stops, which contains the overall inflationary affect on the economy. Business can also absorb a certain level of the increases. At some point in the cycle, businesses are likely to increase prices to accommodate, somewhat out of need, somewhat out of opportunism. There's slight inflationary pressure, but the overall benefit to real earnings for lower/middle classes is still positive.

This is all basic econ.
>>
File: owns-congress.png (835KB, 725x881px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
owns-congress.png
835KB, 725x881px
>>579493374
This guy understands the truth, america is controlled by the corporations everything you see and hear is manipulated, its big oil and military on one side and big pharma and labor on the other and its all decided what each party is going to do and when in order to keep all the sheeple in line.
>>
>>579496018
You wouldn't have been able to accumulate that wealth without the systems put in place by other people. No man is their own army.
>>
>>579495797
Supply vs demand
If there are only 10 jobs and 20 people want it, then they can charge what the fuck they want.
Minimum wage is a price floor
They are lucky they get the 8 bucks, if the companies didnt have a restriction it would be 3-5 dollars
>>
>>579495527
honestly dude, it was probably what we'd consider republicans today. capital. though they might have been democrats at the time.

every country has public lands. a country like the us has a long history of frontier living and settling the land. euro countries had settled lands with lots of peasants living on them. basically at the start of industrialization, capitol realized that they needed masses of workers living in cities to work in the factories, which had horrible conditions. it was around the start of industrialization that in most countries they outlawed living off the land and generally made it harder for people to go and squat on public land for years until they got to keep it.

so basically...yeah, it was republicans.
>>
>>579496018
Fine and you are hurting everyone by doing that. And when the poor come to your house with guns and take your shit, don't come crying to the cops, that is a hand out.
>>
>>579496029
>The minimum wage has fallen far behind the rate of inflation of the national dollar, thanks to all the super rich not increasing the flow of funds to everyone below their income bracket, thus forcing the government to print more and more money to accommodate the ever-increasing population.

If you think that is the reason there is inflation you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>
>>579496018
In what field did you make your money?
>>
>>579495189
Y'know, the sad thing is you actually believe this.
There is no victim mentality, you moron, the economy and the poverty line get worse every day, and the gap between the rich and the poor gets wider and wider, and you in your infinite stupidity try to convince yourself that its the fault of the people who aren't living in wealth that they get poorer and poorer. So tell me, how many working adults are there in the country? Second question, how many people are taking the same courses in uni, and all fighting for the same job title? How many of these skilled jobs are there, even for the millions that enter the work force every day? Even if they are qualified and might find a job eventually, how is it gonna work out when in the meantime, the very people in the position they work for are trying to justify their cutting of benefits and wages because even after 4+ years of college and probably even more years of working just weren't as good as the 1000 other people fighting for the same job? Y'know general mills? The ones who make a whole hell of a lot of the shit you make? About a year ago, I went to an open presentation where they were taking resumes and presenting their company benefits and all the other good shit. How many people do you think were there? Answer; 300. Just in the seminar I was in. That was on sunday. They had another on friday, and two on that saturday. That's over 1000 people all wanting the CHANCE to be called back for an interview. Wrap your puny mind around that for a second. And Y'know what? There are even MORE people being born every day. There is nothing wrong with a competitive job market, but if you can't see that the way things are now aren't acceptable then I fell sorry for you.
>>
File: man8.png (323KB, 400x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
man8.png
323KB, 400x500px
>>579496158

Ya, let me guess - I didn't build that, while I was working until 2am every night and you were playing world of warcraft.

Oh, and I've more than paid off any debt to society even if you are right, so fuck off.
>>
>>579496370
dont take the bait.
hes 14.
he aint got no job or earned no money. chances are hes white trash on benefits and wants the govt to keep their hands off his medicaid.
>>
File: republicrats.jpg (10KB, 227x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
republicrats.jpg
10KB, 227x222px
>>
>>579496435
And the guy right next ot him that worked just as hard and got overlooked. No you didn't build that, you got lucky. Any other schmo could have lucked out but you got it.
>>
>>579496158
Wealthy people who think they got there all by themselves, and don't owe anyone else anything, are usually sociopaths. As they used to say about George Bush, "He was born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple." An extreme example, but anyone who doesn't realize the social factors involved in the creation of wealth, or doesn't understand their place in the larger society, suffers from a severe mental disability.
>>
>>
File: men.jpg (22KB, 300x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
men.jpg
22KB, 300x193px
>>579496401

ok, seriously now - I've created hundreds of upper middle class jobs, with a great work environment and generous benefits. I've bough hundreds of millions of dollars to my local economy. And I made a lot of money while doing that. You really want me to feel guilty about that while you sit here and whine instead of getting off your ass and doing the same thing? haha

Like I said, I inherited zero, I didn't take any student loans or grants, never taken a dime of charity. I worked shit jobs, saved my money, worked hard, saved my money, scraped enough to start my business, worked hard, saved my money, on and one for decades.

We not all jackals.
>>
>tfw there will never be a party with conservative views on the economy, immigration, and foreign policy but without all the right wing religious social bullshit that drives everyone away

I seriously don't give 2 shits about abortion or gay marriage. Hell, the way I see it, every abortion is one less democrat.
>>
>>579494920
The election data i.e. which states voted Republican or Democrat was from CNN you fucking imbecile. The source of the tax data was the tax foundation.

I can see why you vote Republican.
>>
File: 1358374837323.jpg (63KB, 361x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358374837323.jpg
63KB, 361x640px
>>579496795
>>
>>579496817
You're a liar.
>>
>>579496817
and you are full of shit, Sorry but it's true.
>>
>>579496817
you are one narcissistic fuck, you know that?
>>
>>579496435
So if you were born in North Korea instead you'd be in exactly the same position? Your success is totally contingent on your work effort and intelligence? I promise you it's not.
>>
File: 1350187647298.jpg (49KB, 285x279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350187647298.jpg
49KB, 285x279px
>>579496795
>CBS controls Jeopardy
>therefore they control the world
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 320x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 320x260px
We won!
>>
guise we should start 4chan political party called anonymous our animal can be a pony or a walking bear or something
>>
>>579495963
See, your another idiot. Its not about owing anyone anything. Its about all the money that sits stagnant in the bank accounts of the 1-10% Contributing NOTHING to the economy that is killing the country. You just buy in to the bullshit the 1-10% tell you; that the poor want to take your money and feel like you owe them things. No one is saying that. But the way things are going this whole country will be new mexico. Crime, shitty living conditions, politicians, criminals, cartels, and the 1-10% having all the money, which, funny enough, makes more people need to be criminals or drug traffickers to survive. Soon, you'll be the one who is being impoverished, by the system the rich buy the politicians in to, and by that time, it'll be too late.
>>
>>579496995
>>579497006

If that helps you to when you look in the mirror and realize that your lack of effort and poor life choices are the only things holding you back from doing the same, then feel free. Peace.
>>
>>579497127
jeopardy has enough viewers to alter opinion

really faggot you are going to cherry pick that?
>>
>>579497320
Do you really think that rich people just park their money in a bank account like the rest of us peeons?
>>
>>579489251
Those manufacturing jobs are coming back. Guess why the fuck corporations are lobbying the government for an immigration reform?

Because with illegals they can hire people for cheap and the money they make will be spent in the local economy. It's already happening in the farm fields of California.
>>
>>579495963
>had to pay for it since middleclass straight white boy
lol. minorities have much higher rates of student loan indebtedness and default. when did white people get such a victim mentality?

oooh you had to pay for it..boo hooo...just like everyone else. where's your parade?
>>
>>579497386
No not saying someone couldn't do that. I am saying you didn't. You are a slobering idiot. And besides if you were really rich you would know the secret to wealth and why the middle class will never be rich.
>>
>>579497496
No they invest it in imaginary transactions that happen literally at the speed of light totally on the web. it's the non nerd bitcoin
>>
>>579494102
Do you... Do you know what free market is? Are you aware that it collapses in on itself by definition?
>>
>>579496035
^ This nigga knows his shit
>>
>>579497621

Well then that isn't exactly "money that sits stagnant in the bank accounts of the 1-10% Contributing NOTHING to the economy that is killing the country."
>>
>>579497582

The middle class will never be rich because I see the middle class kids who work for me buying $300 jeans instead of contributing to their 401ks and saving their money to start their own businesses and voting to get more taxes confiscated from their paychecks.
>>
>>579497495
>jeopardy has enough viewers to alter opinion

So does My Little Pony. So does /b/. So does my webcam sex show I put on every Friday night at 8:00pm PST.
>>
ITT: a lot of folks thinking that either side is the correct/wrong side.
Grow up, live in the real world and realize that 99% of them (from either party) are both corrupt and have such extreme agendas (usually to fill their own bank accounts) that only whack jobs would agree with them.

MOST of the US is "middle ground" and doesnt identify with either party fully. People vote based on core beliefs (eg; abortion is a great divider) and have to pick the lesser of 2 evils generally.

Yeah it sux, but its better than the alternatives... you could have just one asshole dictator fucking shit up or go commie where nobody prospers.

One last note... the stupid majority (key word stupid) doesn't understand half of the crap being served to them... want to have bad feels about your fellow us citizens? go to any news site and read the comments. That is your average american...

Military fag here... served since 92... doesnt matter who is in charge or sitting as a rep... nothing really changes except who is making the $
>>
>>579497803
401 k's
Starting a business...
And you expect me to believe you are rich. You don't know the first thing about wealth.
Go back to your mom's basement.
>>
>>579497796
Yes tell me more about how derivatives and futures improve the economy more than infrastructure spending through higher taxation.
>>
>>579496817
See>>579496598
Again, your an idiot and I feel sorry for you. I can PROMISE you that some major degrees of luck were involved. I've been to university and worked and while my parents did back me up, I've seen people who have done everything you've done, and STILL get overlooked for a job. Fact is, you can say you worked hard all you want, but don't you think for a second that just because you make more than someone, that you worked harder than them.
>>
>>579495574
Thank you
>>
>>579497949

Whatever you say brother. You're obviously smarter than I am. Have a cookie and sleep until noon tomorrow.
>>
>>579497923
>Grow up, live in the real world and realize that 99% of them (from either party) are both corrupt and have such extreme agendas (usually to fill their own bank accounts) that only whack jobs would agree with them.

wrong. false equivalency. the democrat party does not have as extreme views as the right. if they did they would argue for extreme left positions. not pass a republican healthcare plan.

>MOST of the US is "middle ground" and doesnt identify with either party fully. People vote based on core beliefs (eg; abortion is a great divider) and have to pick the lesser of 2 evils generally.

wrong. there is no US middle ground anymore.

>Yeah it sux, but its better than the alternatives... you could have just one asshole dictator fucking shit up or go commie where nobody prospers.

wrong. there are parliamentary systems in which there are multiple parties. it is not a dichotomy between our dysfunctional system and dictatorship.
>>
>>579497386
you have no idea how life works, do you?
its funny how self righteous you are, when the entire reason you are (falsely) successful is other people.
>>579495574
this shit right here
should we just leave workers that work necessary labor suffer just because they aren't in charge of other laborers?
>>
>>579498129
No, the secret to wealth is having multiple cash streams. Have as many forms of income coming in as possible and realize debt can be a good thing, even a great thing if you know how to use it.
>>
>>579497803
and what happens if every motherfucker starts their own business? who's gonna work for them then? are you retarded?
labor is necessary and we must treat it as such
>>
>>579497923
>2014
>Voting for the lesser of evils when an exact match for your beliefs is probably running.
People actually believe they should do this.
>>
>>579498391
The sad thing it Anon #1 is still middle class and will never raise to the true wealth.
>>
>>579497386
There is no way to convince you how wrong you are. Go to mexico, china, any country in south america, or africa and do the same and tell me how well off you are. K'know HOW you payed for your education all by your self?
>Minimum.
>Fucking.
>Wage.
Try that shit while earning pennies on the dollar, then the shit coming out of your mouth might have substance.
>>
File: 1413000564754.gif (1020KB, 314x151px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413000564754.gif
1020KB, 314x151px
>>579498301

Yet here I sit, a self-made multimillionaire, and there you sit in momma's basement, telling me I am wrong. Hmmmm
>>
>>579496018
>what is the myth of the self made man

My grandfather's dad killed himself when my grandfather was 9, at which point he got two jobs to support his mother (who eventually drank herself to death) and two sisters. He fought in wars, got educated, got married, got promoted, had kids, and has been happily retired for 30 years. He is more of a man than you will ever be because even he acknowledges the help and love he received to get where he is and reciprocates it rather than trying to be an internet tough guy
>>
>>579498674
Thinks things make him a better person.
>>
>>579498674
le master trole
>>
>>579498186
bullshit...

both parties are extreme on views... hence the "left and right arguments"... saying one is more than the other does not balance out. http://www.diffen.com/difference/Democrat_vs_Republican

When I say middle ground... I mean in ideology... beliefs... not class.

Parliamentary systems are having the same issues we are... they are similar.
>>
>>579498545
>Try that shit while earning pennies on the dollar, then the shit coming out of your mouth might have substance.

I worked for minimum wage.

Then I realized that I could very easily learn a skill and get another job. Just because you have a job doesn't mean you should stop looking for a better one.
>>
File: goofy2.jpg (135KB, 660x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goofy2.jpg
135KB, 660x660px
>>579498545

What the fuck do other countries have to do with this conversation?!

And my first jobs were minimum wage, and they sucked balls, and I still went to work and saved my money and lived in my car at one point even. But what the fuck do I know. Listen to Obama. That's getting you far.
>>
>>579498791
>because even he acknowledges the help and love he received to get where he is and reciprocates it

By giving his money to the government?
>>
>>579498863
So if you had been born as a woman in Iran you'd be just as sucessful?
>>
>>579498674
And I call you a liar because you don't know the first thing about wealth. I am not going to brag about my wealth, I am not that insucure. If I was rich and bragged about it that would prove I was a child who still envied something from the poor. I also know that if I am poor and know this then you have to be poor as well to not know this shit. Anyway for those that are interested never start your own business, to much headache, not enough fulfillment. 401k's are worthless. If you are not actively investing your money you are losing money.
>>
File: dontquit.jpg (49KB, 440x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dontquit.jpg
49KB, 440x440px
>>579498863

My faith is restored. Thank you.
>>
>>579487105
>Sometime later
>Get in car accident
>I DEMAND MONEY BECAUSE I CAN'T WORK!
Faggot.
>>
>>579498863
>Missing the point so hard
You are a retard and I refuse to believe you even live outside your mom's house. Its not that you worked for minimum wage, its that there WAS a minimum wage. You would be a fucking dirt farmer if there wasn't a minimum wage. God damn your fucking stupid. If you made less than half of minimum wage in your scenario, you would go NOWHERE!
>>
>>579498919
Bin Laden dead.
Unemployment nearly halved
Stock market having record gains
Gas prices lowest in years
ACA insuring millions and lowering the deficit.
Yep not perfect but we're trudging along.
>>
>>579487105
Actually only 20%, 20% goes to our military and the rest to other things. 5306
>>
>>579498828
>both parties are extreme on views
>hence the "left and right arguments"
nice tautology.

You're talking gibberish.

Stop for a second and think about what you are saying. You are saying that the left and the right in this country hold equally extreme opposing views. Now, there isn't much symmetry in anything let alone politics, so that's a pretty crazy statement.

>Parliamentary systems are having the same issues we are... they are similar.
No parliamentary system is experiencing the same problems we are. None. In the westminster system it is impossible to experience the problems we are. Look up "government shutdown" and see if you can find any other countries that have experienced that.
>>
>>579499202
He's a decent president, but there's a shitstorm cause he's black
http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/
Honestly if it were a republican things would mostly be the same
>>
>>579499202
>Wants to start a war with Syria
>Starts shit with ISIS
>SO GUD FOR DA ECONOMY, NOBEL PIECE PRIZE!

>Says guns of war doesn't belong on the streets of the U.S.
>Militarizes police with MRAPS and modern firearms with EOtech sights ( because you definitely need those )
>Try to take away firearms from civilians
>Makes it legal to drone strike a person who may be suspected as a terrorist on American soil

Obongo so gud.
>>
File: 1393746981849.jpg (23KB, 500x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393746981849.jpg
23KB, 500x373px
>>579499073

I'm not bragging about it. If I wanted to brag I would tell you who I was and the name of my company.

What I'm telling you is that you are being lied to by the people who should be teaching you this stuff - your professors, your politicians, etc.

You are not doomed. The world is your oyster. Work your ass off, save your money, stay out of trouble, and some of you (not all of you because life isn't fair) will someday look back and wonder what the fuck you were thinking about the bullshit you were spoon fed to keep you soft.
>>
>>579498919
Yeah, tell me again how you would have saved up the same amount and payed for all it took to get there at $3.00 an hour. You can't. Because if you were making $3.00 an hour instead, you couldn't go anywhere. Yet you STILL claimed to do this in an economy where the rate of pay relative to cost of living was substantially better. You benefited from minimum wage. Fact. Yet you still feel that the person who makes shittons less and in increases living costs just don't work hard enough.
>>
File: muhroads.jpg (118KB, 780x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhroads.jpg
118KB, 780x557px
>>579499168
>>hurr durr without government you would have nothing
>>
>>579499545

My first job paid exactly $3.55/hour.

Try again.
>>
>>579499541
Work my ass off to be rich, no...
You need to learn how to be rich, not how to work hard.
If it only took working hard every person who served in ww2 would be retiring filthy rich.
Unless you actually know how to be rich you will never be rich.
>>
File: xuNJ75x.jpg (24KB, 600x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xuNJ75x.jpg
24KB, 600x500px
Voting is a scam and you dumbasses fall for it year after year.
>>
>>579499541
> and some of you (not all of you because life isn't fair)
Point fucking discarded. You contradicted your own argument. You admitted that hard work isn't a magical means to a guaranteed end and you were lucky.
>>
File: 1331847983944.png (103KB, 1189x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331847983944.png
103KB, 1189x655px
Decaying infrastructure is not the rich's problem. They will have long since sucked this country dry and moved on to a country where the people have actually been taking care of their shit. They will set up a TV news network to goad the people into privatizing everything and slashing taxes for the wealthy with the promise of trickle down wealth for the rest of the nation. When the nation's economy nosedives and its infrastructure begins to crumble, it will no longer be the rich's problem because they will have moved on to a country where the people have actually been taking care of their shit...

None of this shit is the rich's problem. They are here to siphon away any value left in a society. Us peasants are here to provide it.


>2Yp5aXyD is a one trick troll, "All poors got poor cause they are lazy"
>>
>>579499660
I'd believe you if you were 50-60 years old. Your now a liar as well as an idiot.
>>
Fuck a higher minimum wage. If you want to earn more than minimum wage, look for another job or go to college.
>>
>>579499595
You wouldn't. Your lying to yourself if you think otherwise. You benefited HARD from the very things you criticize.
>>
>>579499773
oh, he was lying before
>>
>>579499541
no you cant brag because if you told us your name and the name of your company it would be checked in 5 seconds and you'd be exposed as the idiot liar we know you are.
>>
>>579499502
Stayed out of Syria
Is kicking the shit out of ISIS
Seriously? You want guns of war on the streets... wtf is wrong with you
1033 program authorized by the department of homeland security under the patriot act enacted during the Bush administration
Lie
One of the great many mistakes he's made over the past 6 years.
Anything else?
>>
File: scrambled-porn.jpg (198KB, 600x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scrambled-porn.jpg
198KB, 600x451px
>>579499773

I'm in my late 40s.

Pic related
>>
>>579499660
adjusted for inflation that would be... Oh wait math has a liberal bias that's right.
>>
>>579499660
Tell me, how much was the price of gas per gallon at that time? I'd be willing to bet people were pissed if it cost over a 75c.
>>
File: farrahf.jpg (64KB, 389x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
farrahf.jpg
64KB, 389x544px
>>579500096

As I remember it, my hourly wage was about what it cost to eat a meal there (Burger King) so not much different. Then I would go home and fap to this. Every day.
>>
>>579500012
Well then you conveniently left out how much the rate of pay vs. inflation has scaled since then. You have your blinders on because deep down your probably a decent person who is just trying to justify a system they benefited from.
>>
File: SamanthaFox.jpg (206KB, 979x1212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SamanthaFox.jpg
206KB, 979x1212px
>>579500192

ya, it was less than a dollar, maybe closer to 50 cents

and I remember everyone saying they were going to quit smoking when cigarettes hit a dollar/pack and no one did
>>
>>579500295
Lets not forget to mention the god damned robots made 33% of the labor market just vanish into thin air since then.
>>
File: tats18.jpg (36KB, 600x449px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tats18.jpg
36KB, 600x449px
>>579500368

Fine, keep thinking of excuses and justifications to keep you from achieving greatness. FFS, you're a young man and the world if your fucking oyster. Have the balls to take it. Or not.
>>
File: chair-whitestuff.jpg (16KB, 239x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chair-whitestuff.jpg
16KB, 239x320px
>>579500473

SO LEARN TO BE THE GUY THAT MAKES THE ROBOTS. JESUS. STOP MAKING EXCUSES.
>>
>>579493851
This, really. It's actually funny, because food service jobs are actually MORE likely to last through automation. Sure the cashier might be gone, but office workers are actually easier to replace with computers than a fast food cook-and fast food cooks are cheaper than office workers too.
>>
>>579500738
Ironically that is my profession.
>>
File: kids-halloween1.jpg (138KB, 660x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kids-halloween1.jpg
138KB, 660x495px
>>579500784

ok so what the fuck are you complaining about then
>>
>work at BK
>single.person, no bills, no children
>30 hrs/week, 9 USD/hr
>still don't make enough to pay for a shorty one bedroom apartment for myself, even with no cable/internet or other expenses
>only job I could.find.in the job market
>bust ass at work, often stay late off clock to finish up work
>only working to earn myself money while I pay for myself to get through school
>why the fuck am I not allowed to earn enough to even live in a fucking dump apartment
I don't give a fuck who us in office, because the bottom line is the rich only help.the rich. But some of us actually fucking work hard, and like.it or not, service jobs are and always will be in demand. It's not like it's a fucking thumb twiddling job, that's why half you assholes wouldn't THINK of working in that industry (and yes, some of you worked hard in school or moved on, clap clap). But all I want us to make enough that I DON'T HAVE TO depend.on food stamps.or subsidized housing to fucking live! Of it's the only option you have, you fucking take it.
And you assholes don't realize that it would set the bar to.raise minimum wage for everyone.
>implying there.isn't enough fucking money to do so, the rich don't want to spill even a drop of the foam from their bucket
>>
>>579488568
You're confusing Jesus with JUH-AYYY-ZZUSSS
>>
File: obese6.jpg (86KB, 560x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obese6.jpg
86KB, 560x560px
>>579500981

because flipping burgers isn't worth even a dump apartment in grown up world. Put on your big girl panties and finish school and join the rest of us.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 78


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.