[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask someone from the year 2056 anything hurry though I dont

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 1377465041921.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377465041921.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
ask someone from the year 2056 anything

hurry though I dont have much time

It has only been a week for me. I estimate upwards of half a year for you
>>
>>578623997

What are your opinion?
>>
How many Pokemon are there in 2056?
>>
>>578623997
is /b/ still exisiting
is moot kill
>>
Gay president yet?
>>
who became the US's next president
>>
>>578623997
Where are you writing from?
>>
>>578624179
On what?

>>578624291
we run augmented reality virtual space, and pokemon is still a thing...albeit in AVS

>>578624303
4chan still exists and yes ...it is in augmented virtual space...quite weird really

>>578624354
no presidents in our day and age but we to have an techno-elite if you will
>>
Was hillary really killed after she became the next president
>>
>>578623997
Do we have exoskeletons?
>>
>>578624463
you didn't answer my question, who is the US's next president. not your current president
>>
>>578623997
Lottery numbers please
>>
>>578624375
the united states is no more, we completely abolished the system of government from your age. Although some parts of the southeast united states still cling to the old ways

>>578624421
I am writing from the western united states. I am not actually in your time but merely interacting with the same copper and fibre optic lines that exist in your time and exist in mine.

>>578624587
>>578624475
Even if I told you the truth the information would be "fuzzed" I apologize.

>>578624509
well let me go in depth about this. No longer does art take on the same primitive forms. Audio, visual, touch, taste, smell, are all combined into one form of art similar to what you now know as "movies" and "theme parks". We use certain software tools and raw programming to augment entire realities which the individual "becomes a part of". This is the most popular form of entertainment.
>>
>>578623997
did humanity discover extra terrestrial life?
are we colonizing mars?
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1150x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1150x1500px
>>578624771
Lame I thought this was an advanced warfare reference
>game takes place in 2054
>>
>>578623997
lotto numbers plz
>>
Why are you here future man?
>>
El Psy Kongroo
>>
>>578623997
What is the most active branch of mathematics in your time period.
>>
>>578624771
>implying time is an actual thing
>implying humans didn't just make it up
>implying the future can exist along side the present
You're just as bad as any religion or cult
>>
Is Master Chief as sexy as they say in person?
>>
>>578624842
We know that other worldly life exists. But we have yet to make contact with them

The main goal of society now is to achieve higher intelligence, prolong life, and leave earth almost completely. There is talk of massive space ships and "star farming", but it is unknown how all of this will play out. We want to give everyone in the world a chance to ascend to a higher intelligence, but we want to do it safely. We could never do anything like this in the closed source society of your day.

>>578624973
I am not physically in your time but its a novelty thing in my age to toy with the fibre optic lines from your time that exist in ours. If you ask the right questions...all will become clear
>>
>>578623997

will niggers ever learn?
>>
What's your ethnicity alien?
>>
>>578625094
What year were you born? Where? What hospital? How old are you? ((Just so I can look it up to prove you exist in many years))

And how do we go from having society to having no society in less than 50 years?
>>
Has George r.r Martin finished Winds of Winter?

Also, who ends up on the throne
>>
>>578625094
are you the first person doing this?
>>
>>578625051
Honestly I would argue that coding has surpassed everything but physics.

Coding is taught to children along side math and culinary arts from the age of 7 as it's necessary to be able to code your own food files and work with the global repo database to assure everything you're consuming is stable, You also run the very unlikely risk that the public database has been cracked and the files possibly tainted. This is why most people keep copies of stable food file data. There are some "chefs" (people who love food) who dedicate their lives to coding the best food files.

s ubiquitous as closed source code is in your time, it has long since become completely outlawed. We made this decision because we realized how much of the economy could be digitized and how vulnerable we all were to government, corporations, and individuals when there was no way to view the source code of even things like our food (it was demonstrated that using a modern food printer one could actually code a substance like anthrax into an unsuspecting users food).

>>578625056
time doesnt exist ...there is only the "now"

>>578625229
no actually after the technological revolution ...africa and the middle east are living the same way they did in your age with a few exceptions in southern africa and patches of the arabian desert

>>578625250
I am what would be considered black and hispanic origins.
>>
>>578625436
You skipped my questions OP

See:
>>578625262
>>
>>578625262
2033 in the month of december...

to answer your second question...look at how drastically the world has changed since the 1960's

to elaborate more though ...a third world war broke out involving the US and most of Europe waring with Russia, China and various other countries throughout the middle East, South and South East Asia. While for the most part it was an east vs west "cold" war which didn't involve as much combat as it did positioning troops and shooting down drones, it drained every entity involved. The war was not supported by even a small amount of the citizenry of the conflicting countries however, which led to mass revolts.
>>
Has china already made the usa it's bitch ?>>578625436
>>
1.) When did you come across the idea that you could communicate with /b/? Like how many years ago did you think it would be possible, and how long did it take you to start planning for this?

2.) How long have you been browsing /b/, in yeas

3.) What did you major in university?
-this will bring about other questions
>>
>>578623997
why exist?
>>
What is the biggest natural disaster between us and you?
>>
>>578625682
can you go further back into the past and talk to me to alter my memories?
>>
>>578625682
Okay but what hospital and what day and are your initials so I can at least confirm in December 2033 that you are born.

Also tell me what happens to Taylor Swift cause I just want her to die...
>>
File: 1415587301007.jpg (33KB, 571x409px) Image search: [Google]
1415587301007.jpg
33KB, 571x409px
>>578623997
nice pic, did u smoke a bowl?
>>
>>578623997
What's the current status of the climate & the ecosystem in general?

Are there still bees, is New York under water yet?
>>
>>578625335
not at all

>>578625704
the USA doesnt exist in the same capacity as it did in your ago so no is the short answer.

Also china has only 2 tech metros that we know about and is suffering from a huge population loss from pollution and revolts.

>>578625734
Its a novelty in our age and quite easy with the right permission and AVS coded for it

/b/ is an experience, not just a page with text and pics its a full sensory experience and I have been using 4chan AVS since I was 5 years old

1. The little work that can't be automated is done by 3 organizations:
a) One volunteer based organization, accounts for ~60% of human work. Most of the Workateers work 2-3 hours a day doing something we haven't figured out how to automate yet.
b) One organization that all able bodied people must enroll in shortly after schooling. They work for 4 years and then "retire". This makes up ~40% of the work force.
c) One organization based on volunteers who wish to further their education to take on rolls that require human expertise. These people also must enroll in a teaching program and work as teachers for at least 5 years before moving on to a role in their field. My assigned task it to watch over 3D printers for 2 hours a day
>>
> The day the future visited /b/
>>
Are you watching over us or something, studying us?
>>
>>578626163
Show us a photo of something you had 3D printed with time stamp..
>>
OP!
Post a Pic from the Future!
Streetview for example or some Pic of Hardware you use to communicate Maybe an iPhone 340... with Timestamp!
>>
>>578623997
I think OP has watxhed interstellar
>>
>>578623997
So for the last three days I have been getting off work and drinking and playing my new xbox 1. I was pretty hung over when I started my shift. My question is, should I drink and vidya when I get off work for the 4th straight day?
>>
will i ever lose my virginity?
>>
>>578625803
if you had internet access via copper or glass cables yes.

>>578625887
No...augmented virtual space can deliver sensations that traditional analog drugs just cant...I hear people outside tech-metros use analog drugs still. Drugs are not outlawed in our age but you can experience more with AVS

>>578626013
Our large cities, or what we usually call "tech-metros", consists of large fortified buildings, each one the same as the last. It's not as dull as it sounds though as once you log on to AVS, you see the unique society that people have coded them selves, and you can always go on a walk in the country side, whether it be augmented or reality. The planet is cooling back to "normal", there are large swatches of natural land, but there are roving bands of militias. Bees still exist, as to nanomachines that serve the same purpose.

>>578626301
no trying to convey information of the right questions are asked.

>>578626421
>>578626421
I cant exactly share an open source AVS full sensory experience with a closed source code from your time.

>>578626617
you should get hammered and go to work completely hungover and tired...I mean what are they going to do...fire you?
>>
>>578626163

This doesn't exactly answer my question about what you major, but rather you hint that there aren't any majors. Rather you are given some background on basic information and then you can choose to apply yourself to one of the three areas. To infer about your technical capabilities, you seem to have general mechanical engineering and maybe some chemical background, assuming you do maintenance, or do you just see if they break? which of the 3 organizations are you on, a,b, or c?

Consider this a continuation of questions

4.) currently in this day in age, we can't publicly test illegal drugs. Meaning we can go to jail to do tests on patients when under the influence of coke, or LSD. Has this idea been removed?

5.) what happens to feminism. Could you tailor your answer as a timeline, you can leave out dates of course.

6.) What about privacy towards individuals, you kinda hinted to this with the source code bit above. What i'm really trying to get at is, could you check on someone you hardly know, can you do a search of someones name, like a friend of yours and pick from a list of likely names and find out if they're still alive or if they're married?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.