[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out girlfriend of 2 years is cheating on me. She doesn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

File: 1414129038070.jpg (47KB, 291x370px) Image search: [Google]
1414129038070.jpg
47KB, 291x370px
Just found out girlfriend of 2 years is cheating on me. She doesn't know I know. Not asking you guys to do anything just what is a good form of revenge?

Tldr; best elaborate revenge plan
>>
>>578524609
Put fentnyl patches on her while she sleeps for the next 30 days. Get her addicted to dope and then cut her off abruptly.
>>
post nudes and her facebook account, and facebook account of parents, I'll do the rest
>>
>>578524609
If you're a bitch, you can use nicotine patches, same method but probably use 2 patches per night. After 30 days she will be addicted to nicotine and not know why.

Also in the next 30 days collect as many nudes/videos as you can. Then at
>>
Show more nudes from her!
>>
Set my last ex's nudes as her fb dp didn't end well. Ended up in the police station. First idea is good though. Addicting her.
>>
>>578524848
shieeeet, im not OP, but that sounds tempting
>>
>>578524609
If you're a bitch, you can use nicotine patches, same method but probably use 2 patches per night. After 30 days she will be addicted to nicotine and not know why.

Also in the next 30 days collect as many nudes/videos as you can. Then at the end of the 30 days guilt her into emotional distress. Use that guilt to control her. Belittle and demean her and blame your suicidal tendencies on her. Once you have shifted all the blame unto her, manipulate her for life.
>>
Collecting nudes by the bucket load at the moment. She literally thinks we are the happiest we have ever been.
>>
>>578524609
Well, kill her and her lover honestly.

But I'm sure you're too much of a beta little bitch to do that.

>INB4 edgy
>>
>>578525361
Excellent.
>>
>>578524609
Find the guy she's fucking, and then fuck him too. Start new relationship with the guy, get gay married and live happily ever after.
>>
Tell her to do the cinnamon challenge. Replace water with vodka. Enjoy.
>>
>>578524848

This
>>
How'd you even find out OP?
>>
>>578524609
jerk off to little girls

vola. /r/LbDY7V
>>
Yeah I'm not going to kill her, I dont harbour all that much hate for her. More just intrigued to trying out an elaborate revenge plan tbh
>>
>>578524609
op explain how you found out first.
>>
>>578524832
I like this guy
>>
Fuck her in the ass, cum on her face after, look deep into her eyes and say: "I set you free, Snorlax."
>>
>>578524609
Find a new gf and when you dump this one you won't have to do any more looking.
>>
She asked me to help her with some uni work and left me with her computer, she then got a message from a girl called 'jan' who upon backlogging messages I found out isn't a girl
>>
>>578525681
you dont have to kill her, you just have to push her to take her own life
>>
>>578525114
What do you mean ?
>>
>>578524609
Fuck up his life first. pay kids to slash his tires, call him from public phones and harass him, glue his keyholes, and anything you can do to terrorize him.

and this >>578525004
>>
So far addicting her is the best option, any more elaborate 30 day plans that could be fun to ruin her life with?
>>
>>578525430
Or... you COULD wait until their banging sneak into the room and start buttfucking him viciously while screaming and hitting him in the back of the head and then cum in his ass, take a big steamy dump on her gaping, horror-striken face and then beat cheeks out of town.

That'd definitely establish who is the dominant male in the relationship
>>
have sex with her just as u cum on her face tell
her you know that she has been cheating
>>
>>578524832
this
>>
>>578526014
Getting her hooked on nicotine isn't for life, it's for like a week lol.
>>
I set her Facebook display picture as a picture of my cum all over her face and she reported me to the police and I got given a warning because I was only 17 at the time (this was a few years ago now)
>>
Get a hold of the guy she's fucking, set up a threesome with her and the both of you hatefuck her.
>>
>>578526014
any known allergies? personal flaws she's self conscious of? weaknesses? secret shames?
>>
Turn off water when she has 2 pooped LOL
>>
File: keep-ye-pimp-hand-strong-l1.gif (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
keep-ye-pimp-hand-strong-l1.gif
31KB, 600x450px
>>578524609
>>
Call me a faggot but I'm not goingto fuck him in the ass
>>
>>578524609
Hey you're in luck, you can use this opportunity to evolve from little bitch controlled by your jealousy to the must more satisfying world of open relationships.
>>
Put shit everywhere. Use little plastic butter knives to spread your shit under her car door handles, anything she touches etc. If it's small enough of an amount but still a nasty shit, she'll eventually touch her eyes or mouth and get really fucking sick. Or wait till she sleeps and try to get shit into her cunt. Get it in food. Get it in her car. Introduce her to the lovely scent of animal urine, go to a hunting section in a store and just go nuts, get every type of piss, spray it all over her car. Fuck the spray, just dump it into her interior.

After thirtdy days, kill her.
>>
>>578525198

> Belittle and demean her and blame your suicidal tendencies on her. Once you have shifted all the blame unto her, manipulate her for life.

Setting that very high school school aside, why would OP want to continue interacting with her for the rest of his life?
>>
She is lactose?

She used to seriously hate herself other than that she is actually rediculously attractive and has everything going for her.
>>
Do whatever elaborate plans are given, then on the grand finale, put bengay or icy-hot on your condom and fuck her with it. Or if you wanna do damage, put Capsaicin on the condom, that's the chemical that makes spicy things spicy, so you're putting pure spiciness on your dick, it's got like 12,000,000 scoville units. Then scream "fire in the hole" laugh maniacally and leave.
>>
>>578526359
Allergies! That could be funny
>>
If she drinks coffee or gatoraid, or anything like that, dose it with about 700-800mg of diphenhydramine/benadryl. Crush the pills into poweder and just dump that shit in the drink. 2-3 hours later she'll be losing her shit most likely in public. Most likely arrested and hauled away to a mental ward, life ruined, future ruined cause no one will ever hire someone that has something like that on record.
>>
>>578526443
Then you aren't angry enough, no wonder she's cheating on your beta-no-action-taking ass.

Pussy ass faggot.
>>
>>578526014
Tell her you want to fuck her blindfolded. Invite a big black cock on craigslist over. Have the BBC jack himself off until he is about to cum. Let him nut into your girl and get her pregnant. (You can replace birth control w/ placebo) or you can cut holes into condom.

DO not get her pregnant with your own sperm. there are legal obligations. make sure she gets impregnated with a stranger's sperm
>>
>>578526137
What a fucked up idea, dude you are so sick
>>
>>578524609
Best revenge:
>break up
>no emotion
>she asks why?
>"we both know why"
>ignore anything she says after
>show her to the door

God mode bonus:
>her stuff is already boxed up in a moving van rented on her debit card that's been on rent for a week.
>>
>>578525495
this
>>
>>578526393
LOL this, and when she asks why the water has stopped running ask her"why has the trust stopped flowing?"
>>
>>578526232
But idont understand why would they come after you if he post a pic on her fb how would they know you did it get it I could understand of it's on yours or someone else's but you can just say you don't know what there talking about she has her fb password protected da they let you go
>>
>>578524832
This is good.
I would drug her with a psychedelic drug until she passes out. Then cut her face off and feed it to your dogs. Move to Morocco. Profit
>>
>>578524609
Tell her you want to get each other's name's tattooed in a visible place. Go to the tattoo shop and have her tattooed first, after your name is on her, break up with her for cheating
>>
File: 1413465806990.jpg (60KB, 839x545px) Image search: [Google]
1413465806990.jpg
60KB, 839x545px
Do this, pic related. Never mention the infidelity, cheat on her every chance you can. Tell her she's the one and that you love her, put her on a pedestal in front of her friends and family. Buy a great looking but cheap/fake diamond engagement ring. Make a big spectacular display of asking her to marry you in front of her family, then after she starts planning the wedding and telling everyone and anyone get evidence of her cheating. When she sends out invites, make your own anti invites with evidence that she cheated and why you won't be getting married. One week after she sends the real invites out, send out your invites and don't give her an explanation, wait for her to ball to her family and find out through the mail that you knew the whole time. Then sit back and enjoy your handiwork
>>
>>578526868
> move to Morocco
Dune coon detected.

How are those Western social security benefits you filthy Jihadist?
>>
File: Hanibal nooo.webm (3MB, 854x480px)
Hanibal nooo.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>578526868
H-H-Hannibal?
>>
>>578524609
Best revenge is to suck up the fact that she cheated on you, accept it, and move on and be happy without her.

Don't even break up with her, just cut all contact, and find another girl. If she sees you happy with someone else, no doubt that will deal a huge blow to her. Don't give into petty revenge, it will mean she will win.
>>
File: 1396691655442.jpg (99KB, 427x650px) Image search: [Google]
1396691655442.jpg
99KB, 427x650px
>>578524609

Hey buddy this would be a laugh!

> Break up with her
>Delete her from all social Media
>Move on with your life.
>In 6 months start dating properly again
>Eventually find new girlfriend.
>No more time wasted on a cheating whore.

Life's to Short.
Revenge is for Germans.
And looks what happens to them, every time.
>>
Post her number on here. So many things can escalate after you post it.
>>
>>578527105
Lol, what? I live in Pennsylvania retard.
>>
>>578526858
Iv been dieing to do that shit to my ex I even thought of breaking in her home to post nudes on her fb the funny thing is she left her twitter open on my comp but I don't know how to use twitter and I'm afrade they could trace the ip adress so il go to a mcdonolds cover your tracts
>>
Im waiting for my gf to walk in the door, so i can kick her to the curb for cheating on me

2 year relationship here too.
>>
This thread started out strong then turned to shit real quick.
>>
Have her walk in on you getting fucked by a dog.
>>
Give her an std some how,.
>>
>>578524609
Cry more about it like the little bitch you are faggot
>>
File: 1313541911647.jpg (17KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1313541911647.jpg
17KB, 559x556px
>>578527036

Fuck my stupid dph idea, that picture has it all.
>>
>>578525114
What happened at the police station anon?
>>
>>578527036
This, but rather than send anti invites, go through with it, but tell her you want an inexpensive wedding cause blowing money on this isnt worth it. Then when the guy says "If anyone objects this marriage, speak now etc" Speak. Tell all her friends and family she cheated on you, speak to the dude she fucked and tell him you aint mad, get evidence off him. Go all fucking out, make a slideshow of the slut. Mare sure everyone knows she's a fucking whore. Then tell her the rings a fake, and leave. Never talk to her again, just leave her.

Record it all and post online.
>>
Move on idiot, you chose a shitty girl
>>
>>578524609
fuck her mom
>>
>>578527726
Makes no sense he went on her fb and posted on her fb and she called the cops. I would of been like this bitch crazy
>>
Suggestions are coming faster than I can read and reply on my shitty phone, sorry guys.

Walking away without a word is fine because I mean I dont actually care that she cheated anyways. I didn't get all that attached to her in the first place it was more of fuck buddy slipping into something more permanent until she told me she loved me. If I walk away that wont hurt her I dont think. I need it to be big and painful emotionally moreso than physically.

The shitting on everything is a bit excessive but I do like it to an extent. Id rather not use my own shit tbh.

The wedding this iz brilliant though. Will look into it.

I'm not going to turn off the water when she takes a shit that's just stupid. Plus she isn't even worried about that kind of shit.
>>
>>578527253
roll
>>
>Break a small piece of glass in two
>Grind the jagged edge into powder with a Razor Blade
>Collect the fine on a piece of paper and fold to make a little funnel
(BE CAREFUL, DO NOT INHALE)
>Carefully open the sticky flap on her sanitary towel so to not damage sticky or wrapper
>lay the powdered glass into the towel and use paper to spread out.
>Seal and wait

During the day she's wearing it the fine powder will work its way onto her labia and cause small fissures and splinter in her labia, the deeper it goes, the more damage it'll do. She'll not know what it is, it will just start as a numb pain. But will develop over time
>>
>>578527852
this
>>
Dress up in a diaper and some other baby shit. Get some creepy child music shit they play in horror movies going on your stereo loud. With a knife cut the message "you did this" into it deep enough so it shows easily. Get blackout drunk and roll around crying and shitting and vomitting in the bedroom. When she comes in just go apeshit and have a huge tantrum screaming some garbage.

Profit?
>>
>>578526218

And it really has nothing to do with it in the context of it

I'm sure there's better ways of doing it. Look up stuff. There's videos of cheaters being busted on radio. Idk if you wanna go that far
>>
>>578524609
Post the nudes you fucking retard. He is cheating on you why you keep being loyal to her and not to the other men¿?
>>
Probably the best revenge would be to just put nasty shit in her food/drinks without her knowing. Like when she's not looking, piss a little in her drink, scrape shit off the ground outside and put it in her food. In general just secretly make her ingest disgusting shit. She won't know but it's an awesome feeling seeing her eat/drink it.
>>
>>578527981
Doesn't every /b/ tard in this situation just post the nudes on /b/ and let them circulate the internet forever? Seems like it....
>>
The wedding suggestion one without the invites is brilliant. I am putting that on the shortlist for sure
>>
>>578524609
You want to ruin her life?
>Steal her parent's credit card
>Use it to buy prepaid visas
>Use visas to buy bitcoins using her home wifi
>Buy drugs on agora
>Wait for delivery
>Dose her by saying you want to try the drug together or by spiking
>Hide remaining drugs in her room and call cops
>>
>>578527981
Give her an std some how,
>>
>>578524609

Buy a good fake diamond ring, do the proposal, do everything perfectly until she's swept up in little girl fantasies about her wedding.

Then fuck her good and hard one last time, grab the ring and crush in with pliers or something and tell her "j/k you're a worthless slut and I wouldn't marry you in a million years we're over".
>>
>>578526868

>Move to Morocco

Is this a Murs reference?
>>
>>578524848
>this
OP delivar
>>
>>578527253
this
>>
>>578527958
That's hard to do..I roofed my last ex mom playing around and she sucked my dick and I got so wierded out by how simulare they suck dick I never told anyone she was fucked up she was a drunk she called me her husband name a couple times but it's was wierd..same gestures and everything
>>
>>578526643
>claims to hate gf
>asks for help
>doesn't post a single nude of cheating gf

srsly
>>
>>578528202
>wedding
Just saw the other one, yeah same general idea but a lot less work.
>>
>>578528253

Thank you.
>>
File: spy_ooh.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
spy_ooh.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>578524832
>> google fu..

>> Fentanyl is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and many times more potent than heroin.

wooooooooo ;)
>>
Someone have links of fappines of famus artistas?
>>
>>578524609
That's so weird op. I've been cheating on my bf of two years and sending him nudes to make him think we are the happiest we've ever been. He is beta as fuck so I'm gonna string him along until I find something better. Not like that limp dick faggot is gonna do anything about it.
>>
Glass shattering one is brilliant, shortlisted.

Moving on comes straight after guys, dont worry.
>>
You need to invest in a good hot curling iron, and fuck her pussy at max temp. With frying crisco.
>>
>>578524609
What To Do, You Ask?

go back in time and slap yourself in the face for not locking down your pussy then going online to cry about it after you found it off its leash
>>
>>578528601

Nice b8 m8 I r8 it an 8
>>
>>578528538
>>578524832

God I wish I could get fentanyl patches
>>
>>578526232
How old was she? Because shouldn't she be arrested then if you live in USA for sex with minor?
>>
>>578524609
Awh.. poor bro.
>>
Also cant post pictures from phone (windows phone) using 4charm
>>
>>578528538
Carfentanil is 10 000 times more potent than morphine
Lofentanil is more potent than Carfentanil
>>
>>578528010
thats some seriously fuck up shit man
>>
just her know saying that you are disapoointed about Her and ignore Her like forever, youll ser what happent then...
>>
pinkmeth upload photos and other dox stuff
>>
Anyway. I gotta go. Will be back to post nudes in a new thread when I get home from work.
Will also delivar on suggestions wedding one is perfect.
>>
>>578528930

Unfortunately:

Carfentanil is a Schedule II Narcotic controlled substance in the United States with a DEA ACSCN of 9743 and a 2013 annual aggregate manufacturing quota of 6 grammes, unchanged from the prior year.
>>
>>578526868
You're pretty much limited to ketamine and analogues thereof.
>>
Say you want to get kinky. Dip finger in tobasco sauce. Finger her and watch pain
>>
>>578528010
She cheated on him anon, it's not like she ripped his dick off and ate it In front of his family

JFC id be scared of you, that's a really fucked up thing to do to a chick though
>>
>>578524609
talk her into a three way with another woman if you can convince her then ask for anal and fuck her really hard. After youve got what you could out of her dump her
>>
>>578524609
Do you by any chance know or can reach that guy?
Does your girlfriend carries arround condoms of her own?
If so then pierce her condoms so that she ends up getting pregnant from an affair, thats pretty bad.
If you know the guy do the same to his condoms.
>>
>>578524609
Figure out a time when she is cheating on you.
Be a sneaky sneak and get pics of her cheating on you.
Post pics of her cheating on you to her facebook.
???
Profit
>>
>>578524609
Kill the guy

Captcha : Robjial victory
>>
>>578527253
This
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.