[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

/b/. I can not report this to police or any authorities as i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 63

File: image.jpg (93KB, 620x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 620x387px
/b/. I can not report this to police or any authorities as i am currently a wanted fellon.
Please do not take this warning a a troll or anything else, this is serious and not to be taken as a joke.
I have information from a british friend of mine who is connected with the british based ISIS wing.
ISIS are planning to attack American coastlines and work their way in. There are ISIS members by the thousands already in USA, the inside members will commence attacks once the coastline is infiltrated. ISIS is bigger and more dangerous than what you have been told. I was not told how this will be done or the exact date, what i was told was this will happen before the new year.
Any questions just ask but i am not staying long in case of tracking.
>>
File: 1357757084627.png (72KB, 304x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357757084627.png
72KB, 304x304px
>>563646921
what are you wanted for anon. Dont worry I wont tell.
>>
>>563646921
Where do you live?
>>
mmm...
they will attack buildings? or what?
>>
The USA would fuck ISIS up
>>
>>563646921
>omg I have information about ISIS infiltrating the U.S. which will lead to many civilian casualties
>I'll post this on /b/ because I won't tell any authorities because I'm a wanted man

Mhm, great little imagination you've got there. Even if that were true, ISIS is shit compared to us and they would be exterminated with extreme prejudice to the last man if they ever tried that shit on U.S. soil, that is if they were even able to get their shit together enough to set this up without the FBI/CIA/NSA knowing.
>>
Which coast?
>>
>>563647285
I cant give that information as it may narrow me down.
>>563647310
USA
>>
>>563646921
Why are you so gay?
>>
>>563647509
Provide us with solid proof or gtfo
>>
File: 1359475994298.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359475994298.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>563647465
You do realise, greater nations have fallen to less. Right?
>>
>>563646921
You know how many, soldiers, kommandos, rednecks and police would love to go ISIS. I'd be a fucking turkey shoot.
>>
>>563646921
>wanting to be taken seriously on /b/
riiiiight
>>
Shit. I'm right on the waters in miami. Welp. Still don't believe this shit
>>
>1,000's already here
American military is huge as fuck bruh we ok
>>
>>563646921
Just going to leave my obligatory 'OP is a faggot'.
>>
File: 1356266304959.gif (217KB, 292x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356266304959.gif
217KB, 292x314px
>>563647509
you do know that the nsa, cia and all the other bs organizations prowl here regularly. They already know its you. So just spill the beans to us before they show up at your door. You dont have to be specific son.
>>
>>563647426
I was only given breif information until he finds out more, the ISIS members who are currently in USA will be attacking government buildings, not sure as to what the coastal attacks will be.
>>563647454
Maybe, but they are coming from the outside and the inside.
>>563647465
You do not understand the type of people who belong to ISIS, there are lawyers and such from bitain who are confirmed members.
>>563647467
Im guessing the east coast, he did not specify.
>>
>>563646921
ISIS. Only a miniscule fraction compared to the Mexican cartels that (as long as US druggies of all walks demand drugs) owns the US and will continue to.
>>
>>563647660
You do realize that those nations fell before the modern, technologically advanced age, right? They also lacked the security apparatus that the United States has.

If you want to continue with your "argument" if it could even be called that, then you are a true autist. Learn your shit and take off the tinfoil.
>>
>>563646921
how long did it take you to concoct such a bullshit story?
>>
>>563647660
There is no greater nation than the USA.
>>
>>563647840
>knows nothing about strategy.
No one fights face to face anymore son.
>>
>>563647840
>being this smug
>living in the same country with you
>>
>>563647918
BULLSHIT CONFIRMED


THREAD REPORTED TO FBI TO FUCK OP UP
>>
>>563647645
My friend from britain has photos of ISIS members in USA holding bombs, swords and guns. Is that enough evidence? I shall post this proof in the next few days as i will need to obtain them from him.
>>563647901
I am leaving now, will be back tomorow will solid proof that i am not lying.
>>
>>563648112
We will march in line and prepare the volley fire!
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 322x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 322x410px
Oh no nut ma freedum
>>
File: Trollface-hd.jpg (652KB, 5000x4068px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trollface-hd.jpg
652KB, 5000x4068px
>>563647660

>Greater Nations

Right...Sure
>>
File: 1406920407636.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406920407636.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>563646921

Thousands you say? Shame we only have a couple million currently serving in the military.

This is some low quality bait OP, fuck off.

>2014
>People still take "terrorist" groups seriously
>mfw

Terrorists are a convenient excuse for the government to increase its power, end of story.
>>
>>563647918
So are we supposed to fear a bunch of militant lawyers? Also, the U.S. is not Britain. We aren't afraid to be suspicious of foreigners and Muslims, unlike the emasculate, libtard Brits.

Once again, if this were a real threat and some "wanted felon" knows about it, then you can be damn sure that our security and intelligence agencies know.
>>
>>563646921
lol
>>
>>563647984
Modern technology hasnt been able to curb the amount of illegal drugs coming into the US from your fragile borders. Why would you think it would be hard for shitskin to get into the us no problem.
>>
>>563646921

>fellon
>>
The United States is like the Titanic

"Even god himself cannot sink it"
>>
>>563648314
which actually gives this nutjob some points.

what if the USA wanted to clamp down on the people, go door to door taking guns, and generally making pricks of themselves...

to do that, they'd need a threat to fight. Why, if they had a huge border problem and a few thousand 'terrorists' came in, and blew some shit up, the people would beg them to go door to door.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Some kind of false flag to explain the impending economic collapse is to be expected.
>>
>>563646921
additionally i have information about a possible attack. My source told me that hitler will attack the pentagon.

i cant warn the usa since i dont have any computer, so plz help me to rescue 'MURICA
>>
>>563648502
People dont actually think there are walls on the border do they? If so, that is sad.
>>
File: n5239d977be86a.png (11KB, 242x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n5239d977be86a.png
11KB, 242x230px
Shitty bait is shitty.
>>
>>563648721
Im making a point that your modern technology doesnt stop shit. If you cant stop beaners from breaching the borders every 5 mins why do you think it impossible for ISIS?
>>
>>563648658

The U.S. government lacks the strength to retain full control of the United States when the economic collapse finally happens.

They'll retain control of a portion, but they simply won't have the capability to suppress the entire country, and that's where I intend to go to run my business and live my life.

That is of course assuming they don't get the World War and as a consequence false economic recovery they're so desperately trying to achieve.
>>
>>563648224
gimme a time so i'll make sure im on /b/
>>
>>563648948
lol I agree. besides, i wouldnt call it modern. I also dont think there is nothing physicall holding ISIS or anyone back from attacking the US. Someone is pulling the strings, like always
>>
>>563647547
It's a fundamental part of being sunni
>>
>>563649050
they don't, I agree. they'll just control the food and the gas, and let everyone else come begging to them for scraps.

Everyone needs to eat, especially if you live in the city.

If they had a crisis AND a reset, the people would give them all the power they wanted and more.

And all the starving people in the city would be ever so happy to sign up to make sure the country side contributed their 'fair share' of food to the government.
>>
>>563648502
Trying to compare a carload of smuggled coke to an international terror organization infiltrating, and then planning in detail a multifaceted assault on a nation which spans 3,000 miles in width is a bit of a long shot.

Do you know how much planning, communications, weapons, vehicles, and personnel it would require to even attempt something of that caliber? The lone wolf is hard to locate, they work alone and don't typically need much in terms of weapons and outside communication to achieve their goals, and yet we still bust them. Are you naive enough to think that we wouldn't have any clue about some massive battle plan up and down the entire east/west coasts of the U.S.?

You probably are that stupid, You sit here talking about "strategy", pretending you know something when in reality the only thing you know about warfare comes out of CoD.
>>
>>563649508
just gotta wait and see. For once the shitskins seemed to be organized properly.
>>
>>563649551
This.

Food/gas is what it all boils down to, whoever controls that controls everything.
>>
>>563647936
That's actually very possibly disputed
>>
implying CIA/FBI/NSA/KGB/Mossad doesn't already know about this
>>
>>563649747
I think they always have been. We would have never known that though. cause you know...murica is great and all.
>>
>>563646921
you do know that you can leave an anonymous tip to the FBI by phone. they dont give a shit about a warrant unless your on the national threat level, which I'm 99% sure you aren't. also having worked with them in the past (indirectly through another similar branch) I've come to learn any prestigious government agencies knows a lot more than you think. But unless they have hard evidence, like if you told them the location of a sleeper cell, they're not gonna budge. If you truly aren't wasting our time and have links to some of the big shots in your buddies ISIS group or strong evidence, give them a call, chances are you could make money or get a pardon if it turns out to be true and they can prevent it.
>>
yeah im gonna email the cyber police.
>>
>>563650172
*fund it you mean
>>
>>563649579
Isis is an organized muslim front for once. Dude I've had family members jump the border and it wasnt even from the mexican border. It is not that hard. All your reasoning is focusing on your make belief idea that muslims cant plan. Good luck with that anyway. I hope for all our sakes good sir that you are right cause I for one love america and muh freedoms that it provides.
>>
>>563650172
The only way those organizations would be able to find out what's happening in full detail is if ISIS is dumb enough to talk about their plan over the internet/phone.
>>
File: isis.jpg (83KB, 900x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
isis.jpg
83KB, 900x350px
>>563646921
yeah I'm really fucking scared of a cartoon spy agency
>>
>>563650581
Fact is the current group of extrememist seem to be professionals. So I doubt theyd make the mistake of doing this. The era of the stupid sand nigger is over.
>>
snowden pointed out a while ago that Al Baghdadi was a mossad agent that was before i think he was released by obama in 09
>>
File: fence-20091229.jpg (112KB, 827x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fence-20091229.jpg
112KB, 827x536px
>>563648721
There are you retard
>>
>>563649551
>>563649765

Which is precisely why my family, and really everyone in our town has started to grow our own food more and more. Currently we produce a few hundred pounds of produce with a fairly small plot of land, and have more than enough to last our family year round.

And we're not even farmers, I'm a fucking video game developer, haha.

In terms of gas, we've started investing in solar panels and alternative forms of energy so that we can at least get electricity.

The people who will come crawling to the government are primarily inner city blacks, a race the left has effectively bought and turned into welfare slaves.
>>
I have a friend in the FBI in California.I just called him and notified him of this thread. They are going to be tracking the OP, so get ready for federal charges being pressed if you're lying.
>>
>>563650942
Well damn props to them. I haven't read to much into it,but it honestly just seemed like they were still the same old ignorant extremist sand monkeys.
>>
Hokay so lets say ISIS launches a suprize attack and hits the UN or some shit. The building would be retaken within about a day Yes a major gun battle on US soil would be shocking but then they could expect the full force of the US military in Iraq. Something i guarantee the IS does not want right now. so long story short your retarded
>>
>>563651139
good for you. And I mean that. I live in Oakland, CA.

Planet of the apes wasn't really a movie, so much as a prophesy for this city.

My game plan is live off food stores for a month or three while they eat each other, and then run for it.

Its a shitty plan, but its the best we got.
>>
>>563649050
Not a world war. A series of proxy wars all over the globe. MGS4 is based on a true story that hasn't happened yet
>>
>attack the coastlines and work their way in
>already in the USA

Funny.
>>
>>563647660

Which nation was greater than America?
>>
>>563651515
Do you have a costco? They sell in bulk and have everything you'd need to live a couple years because they're built to be a bomb shelter.
>>
>>563651095
those aren't walls dude. Its a stupid huge fence.
>implying they dont break through concrete to get in
>implying there aren't people on the inside who look the other way when illegals are crossing
>not knowing about coytotes
>>
>>563650496
>good sir
confirmed neckbeard dumbfuck

Learn how to read, all of my reasoning is not on the idea that muslims can't plan, My reasoning is based on my faith in the security, intelligence and military apparatus that the U.S. has built up. If you think that ISIS can just waltz in and achieve what OP claims they want to, then you are just plain ignorant. We have narco cartels who, while they can get into the U.S., know not to try their luck because we will royally fuck them up. That's why Mexico is a shithole of death and the U.S. is relatively untouched. Those narco death squads make ISIS look like amateurs.

If you love your country, then take some time to learn about its defensive capabilities. The reason ISIS would fail, if this story wasn't complete bullshit, is the same reason that the U.S. have survived and thrived. We protect ourselves and our interests, we have the best intelligence network on earth and the most advanced military. If you want to talk about strategy, then look into the placement of our domestic military bases. They were put where they were to make it easy to deploy our military into and around our country, they aren't there for show.

If you truly believe that we are actually ignorant of something like this, or that we haven't prepared for something like it a million times over, then you are committing the error of underestimating our potential. If ISIS ever came here, I'm sure they would make the same errors and then they would be dead before they even strike.
>>
File: 1332317538345.png (214KB, 585x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332317538345.png
214KB, 585x568px
>>563651515

Hey, you work with the hand your dealt. My suggestion, which I am sure you've already taken care of, is acquire both a semi automatic rifle, and a sidearm.

We currently own two AK varients, two handguns, a scoped mosin, and are looking to acquire a shotgun.

Additionally, we have a reserve of medical supplies including pain killers, antibiotics, bandages, etc, etc.

In terms of raw value, we have purchased a few hundred dollars of gold, and a few thousand of silver.

Finally, my extended family is looking to purchase a property in Indiana as a family rallying point.

We live in the suburbs near Chicago by the way, but we're an hour out and our city controls bridges over a major river blocking access to the West, so we'll be afforded time to leave when shit collapses.

>mfw my liberal friends tell me I'm paranoid for being prepared for something that any idiot should be able to see coming from a mile away
>>
>>563652147

you're**

Sorry, I can't let my own spelling errors slide.
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>563651732
we do. but it's the california bay area - prices are fking insane out here. living space is at a premium. if the zombies hit, we have food for 3 months. All the white rice and beans you can choke down. So we'll live, we just won't be happy about it.

when the crash hits, i expect the stores around here to be looted faster than a ferguson quicktrip
>>
>>563646921
This coming from the same man that said that skinheads in the Netherlands were going to attack Den Haag. Im surprised that you used the exact same template.
>>
>>563646921
OP is currently wanted for being a faggot
>>
Lets say shit gets real.

Shiny black rock in the desert? Gone.

Religon takes a back seat, and ever single person, from nutty /k/omandos in the woods to gun slinging cops and reservists would pile down on them with iron flesh fat and the odd katana or two.

All over the world there are us millatary bases, and stocked with troups. A mass recall, and a quick sweap, from left to right of the home turf.

After that its a 50/50 toss up to what would happen.
>>
>>563652147
done and done. Got tricked out toys for every member of the family. We went with the AR family. Wife put her foot down after the 5th one.

Unfortunately, we're in the thick of it, so we had to plan accordingly. Not a lot of room to maneuver.

On the other hand, God help anyone who kicks in that door.
>>
>>563651831
Yea fences are soooo stupid, especially when compared to a wall in this situation
> didn't imply that. You're implying a wall can't be broken through as opposed to a fence
> didn't imply that
> I know that
>>
>>563652147
You will get to laugh at them plenty once october rolls around.

For a lot of reasons, that's going to be the month this shit gets real.
>>
>>563653209
Dammit ill be 20 in october
>>
>>563648663
kek
>>
>>563653165
yes fucker, im a mile away from one of these fences that get owned by illegals every fucking day. not to mention that there are wide ass opening between fences where a fucking tank can roll right through
>>
>>563653003

Yeah, we had considered ARs, but preferred the AK due to their ability to sustain ungodly amounts of abuse, and their excellent stopping power. On top of that, they are by no means inaccurate rifles, ARs have slightly better range, but you can still be deadly with an AK at a distance.

I have the great fortune of not yet being married, and as a result, my aforementioned family consists of my parents, and 4 siblings, who all live nearby.

My father is a former marine, and I almost went into the army as an officer myself, so we're training my sisters and brother to use these weapons effectively.

All I can say in regards to you being in the thick of it, is have an escape route plotted, and a destination you plan on heading to outside of the city limits.

Once those ghetto blacks realize the government can't afford to give them free shit anymore, they'll loot and murder to get what they need.

It's a grim reality, but hopefully the death of this shadow of a nation will give rise to a new America, the one our founders envisioned, even if it is smaller and less powerful.
>>
>>563652397
Yeah that's true,forgot there would be a bunch of looters going bat shit crazy. If it's a nuclear war and you somehow survive than yeah costco is the way to go. I'm sure they sell guns too though, so if there still is looters than you're good to go.
>>
File: 1407531681858.jpg (92KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407531681858.jpg
92KB, 480x640px
>>563646921


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uT1IrGiZPk
>>
>Some sandniggers attempting a land invasion of the United States

Yes OP, very scary. I'm sure that will work well for them.
>>
>>563646921
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>563653781
Then sit out there and stop them, you unpatriotic fuck
>>
>>563654086
I seriously doubt they would try they arent that stupid but I would like to see what would happen to them the second they cross into our territory.
>>
>>563648574

If anybody is going to destroy The United States, its The United States.

Some ragtag group of religious extremists won't be able to do shit. There are tons of people here that are itching at the chance to fight these fuckers. They would be eliminated within weeks. Possibly even days if they decide to fight head on like they have been.
>>
>>563653789

I did weigh the AK platform as well. I figured since I wont get as much time to practice, and since the toys wouldnt get very dirty, I should probably go with the accuracy rather than the resilience. It was a tough call.

But that aside, it sounds like you're in about as good a position as it gets. I'm a bit jealous. :)

It'll get rough. But I'm sure I'll see you on the other side.

gotta run annon. I'll see you around.
>>
>>563654086
Not defending OP because he's probably just a dumbass making a lame attempt at a troll.
But in all fairness it's not impossible. If done very strategically it could potentially happen,unlikely because Murica' put's so much into their military but it is possible.
>>
>>563654348
dude, thats very mean :(
>>
>>563654450
This. Cleaning my guns hoping you are telling the truth OP.
>>
>land invasion of a country where even grandmothers keep pistols in their purse
lol, itt: bullshit, credulous idiots
>>
File: 1404821189905.jpg (49KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404821189905.jpg
49KB, 625x626px
OP IS A FAGGOT 0/10

/thread
>>
>>563654607

>extremist group

>successfully invades one of the most armed territories on earth

>somehow controls huge fucking land masses without getting absolutely fucking destroyed

No. It really couldn't.
>>
>>563654606

By no means are we in a perfect position, this town will be overrun when Chicago collapses, but we're better off than most.

Best of luck to you and your family anon, cya around.
>>
>>563654718
including you :^)
>>
>>563646921
Just post as heaven to hide your ID. Boom! Untraceable.
>>
>>563654838
you see, the problem with that is that there are people on the inside. we were invaded along time ago and personally, i think the more serious shit goes down quietly while we sleep.
>>
>>563654086
At most they will cause some civilian death and infrastructure damage then the Abrams and Apaches roll out!
>>
>>563654838
The only way it could potentially be done is if they did it incognito,and knew how to shut down certain things such as communication,power,or poisoned the water supply. All while taking out the higher ups in the counters (White house,pentagon...etc) Than their is a tiny chance. Now if they come in hear screaming like a fucking sand nigger chanting some bullshit about Allah than yeah no they'd be sniped in a fucking second. If anything there's like a 0.00000000000001% chance
>>
>>563654651
Im a very bitter man and I take it out on others to feel better
>>
>>563655351

There aren't even a tenth the US populace in muslim extremist groups worldwide. They have access to next to no military tech, and nearly everyone in the nation has a gun.

No, they could not orchestrate a hostile invasion. It's logistically impossible.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs

;_;
>>
meh , sounds like a bunch of bullshit. america has the biggest and best military in the world. we spend more than entire countries combined on our military. if any attack on foot happens, itll last a few weeks at most before it gets stomped out.
>>
>>563655630
sorry to hear

>>563655671
what makes you think its just muslims? how about mexican cartels, other unknowns, and rouge officals? and who said anything would be a hostile invasion?
>>
>>563646921
>in case of tracking
Nice cumputor skillz
>>
>>563656150

OP pretty much implied a land war with his coastal invasion bullshit.
>>
>>563656015
As long as you can sleep at night.
>>
>>563656015
all of this is fucking stupid. the national guard will have tanks in the area within minutes if something like this happens. also civilians will probably be better armed than these haji's on the soil they are saying. how did they get guns here again? how did they get decent living? what the fuck. NO THIS IS FUCKING POSSIBLE.
source: been to iraq and afghanistan

OP: do you want to get v& this was a very crazy post to make
>>
>>563656346
>OP said something that must be true
>>
>>563656424
meant not possible, my keyboard is messed up
>>
>>563656526

You nigger all I was saying is that OP was full of shit.

You are free to all your other tinfoil though I abstain.
>>
File: fatguyinboat.jpg (103KB, 500x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatguyinboat.jpg
103KB, 500x367px
border patrol already on guard.
>>
File: 1372218725227.jpg (140KB, 404x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372218725227.jpg
140KB, 404x443px
>>563646921

*tips fedora*
>>
>>563648224

> "tomorrow"

Tomorrow never comes, gr8 b8 fagg8
>>
>>563646921
You're so fucking stupid. FBI watches this site. NSA is all over you now. Now wait for the knocks on your door at 5 in the morning, and the SWAT team bursting through and totally wrecking your shit and your asshole n gonads dumbfuck.
>>
>>563656424
The amount of faith in the US armed forces in here is something else.
>>
does anybody have information about the balkans (bosnia and kosovo in particular)
>>
>>563646921
>ISIS is now called IS, good job in keeping yourself updated
also
>thousands IS members in US
>IS 'army' in Iraq is 6.000-10.000 strong
all of this extremely legit though
America will be sandnigger country tomorrow IS will take over helll yea
>>
>>563656563
holy shit dude, yes it IS possible. Seriously, what kind of a bubble are people living in?
>>
they behead people

and you mean to tell me

they know how fucking boats work?

pffffff
>>
Obama in not so many words would tell ISIS this if they tried to attack America,
First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but America is our territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head over there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
>>
just look at the cops at Ferguson they are so aggressive with the people there. Now imagine that same cops against those terrorists
>>
>>563656987

What kind of rocks do you have to smoke to believe some thousands of muslims can "invade" the united states successfully?

Are there suddenly terrorist supersoldiers with like a 70000-1 Kill-death ratio born from muslim krypton or some shit?
>>
I don't believe this shit.
>>
>>563656783
Bosnia and Herzegovina (Listeni/?b?zni? ænd h??rts????vi?n?/; Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian Bosna i Hercegovina, pronounced [bôsna i x?rt?se?o?ina]; Cyrillic script: ????a ? ???????????), sometimes called Bosnia-Herzegovina, abbreviated BiH, and in short often known informally as Bosnia, is a country in Southeastern Europe located on the Balkan Peninsula. Its capital and largest city is Sarajevo.[4] Bordered by Croatia to the north, west and south, Serbia to the east, and Montenegro to the southeast, Bosnia and Herzegovina is almost landlocked, except for 20 kilometres (12 miles) of coastline on the Adriatic Sea surrounding the city of Neum.[8][9] In the central and eastern interior of the country the geography is mountainous, in the northwest it is moderately hilly, and the northeast is predominantly flatland. The inland is a geographically larger region and has a moderate continental climate, bookended by hot summers and cold and snowy winters. The southern tip of the country has a Mediterranean climate and plain topography.
>>
>>563656771
ok yuropoor
>>
>>563656987
not your fucking retarded bubble i guess. thank god.
>>
>>563657423
7,8/10

i meant the islam radicals there
>>
>>563657357
Well first off, you clearly fill your head with alot of media. I posted this earlier >>563656150
>>
>>563646921
/x/ tier tinfoil right here.
>>
>>563657201
cringe thread material
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
East Coast? With all the gun toting rednecks? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>
>>563657424
I live in the US and A

>>563657575
thats a shame. the irony
>>
>>563657630

I'm not talking about your fucking conspiracy theories faggot. "Some coalition of Americas shadowy enemies taking over the US with some kind of cold war infiltration bullshit" isn't the scenario described here though it is just as fucking insane. You are saying it's possible for IS to take over the United States. It's fucking not. Wow.
>>
>>563648663
I'm an officer for the NSA. I'm taking this post seriously. We'll get right on it. You're doing your country proud son
>>
Need the video of the journalist murdered please
>>
File: les.gif (843KB, 245x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
les.gif
843KB, 245x245px
>>563657201
>>
File: rednecks.jpg (82KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rednecks.jpg
82KB, 750x600px
>>
>>563657914
i have a phd and have been in the army for 10 years. what credentials do you have?
>>
>>563656771
I would say U.S. and quite a few European countries militaries are the equivalent of the post Marian reform legions.
>>
ISIS was made by the US just all other "terrorist" organizations. I suppose it makes sense to have foreigners attack since some cops wouldn't go along with it. I mean the police here has fucking mraps and other armored vehicles. It would be easier to use what we got here already.
>>
>>563657960
You gotta believe in something I guess.
>>
>>563658041
Found it :
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278
>>
>>563646921
>ISIS is losing a war on their own continent hard
>will attack america

Sounds reasonable
>>
>>
>>
>tfw small Texas town

Even if this were true I would have literally nothing to fear. Feels good
>>
>>563658395
>>563658069
cool guys
>>
Lol, Japan had just wiped our navy almost completely out in the 40's, and even then they wouldn't dare attack the continental U.S. because they knew it would be impossible to conquer.

No way a bunch of fags with ak's are gonna do shit.
>>
>>563658081
the experience of seeing and knowing people who make things happen behind the curtains. but hey, stories posted here are fictional so whatever.
>i have a phd
congrats. school is good.
>Army for 10 years
Thanks for your service
>>
>>563658273
it'll only take a couple of vids like this, to completely wreck i.s and all like them. maybe that one is enough, and they've already fucked it up. if they're seen as violent, they're gonna be fucking bombed into the ground and islam will be deemed an enemy by the western public, after which every arab in the middle east should be scared as fuck. to any reading, hopefully it's obvious how extremism will only work against you.
>>
>>563647465
If the U.S. intelligence community is great and all knowing. How come they were taken by surprise when ISIS took large areas of land and Russia invading the Ukraine. Trust me, the U.S. IC is weaker than it looks. Also ISIS is the world most formidable military power among terrorist groups. They have billions in cash, American weapons stolen from the Iraqi Army, and 50,000 men. They are a threat.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (17KB, 304x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger.jpg
17KB, 304x299px
>>563658884
Every time I see/hear someone thank a soldier for their "service" I get a little queasy.
>>
>>563658697
I like it here in Texas
>>
>>563646921
>not staying long because of tracking
>ISIS ground assault

stop playing CoD.
>>
>>563658884
usa is the best at making things happen behind closed doors.
>>
>>563659010
Why is that? Genuinely curious as it is not the first time I have heard someone say that.
>>
>>563659008

>50,000 men and second hand weapons

Even if this absurd overestimation of ISIS were true they would still post literally no threat to the US standing army much less her general populace.
>>
>>563659121
And im assuming you all parts of the world behind that door. even enemies
>>
>>563649551
>Everyone needs to eat, especially if you live in the city.

I'm in the countryside so eating is optional.
>>
>>563659008
>Russia invading the Ukraine
>>
>>563659572
ayyyy
>>
File: 1406984160694.gif (510KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406984160694.gif
510KB, 300x300px
>>563659287
Well, firstly because we pay them through life with our taxes, paying their salary, their school expenses, and even their medical expenses for their entire lives. Second, because anyone who signs up to join the U.S. Military in this day and age is either one of two things - A complete moron who doesn't pay attention to world events and wants to "defend freedoms", or a warmonger who actually WANTS to support the ass-backwards foreign policy of the United States or just plain wants to blow shit up "cuz it's cool". And thirdly, because I have known dozens of soldiers and all of the ones who signed up or stayed in past the 90's were invariably loud meat-heads who had a very hard time thinking for themselves or listening to anyone's opinions besides their own or those of their superiors.
>>
File: open-carry.jpg (44KB, 550x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
open-carry.jpg
44KB, 550x359px
>>
>>563650840
YES!
>>
>>563659354
Lots of Sunnis are rallying behind htem, because most governments are oppressive to them. They are still going to be oppressive to them, but the general populace if you're sunni support them. Also their numbers around 10000-30000. Second hand weapons are still better than the shitty knockoffs most snackbar groups use in battle. Most are using cheap chinese, or pakistan knockoffs. Or really rusty Russian weapons.
>>
>>
>>563659035
All we need is an end to this drought and we'll be back in paradise
>>
>>563659930
There's also a third type of soldier who would join today; those who may disagree with some or all of what the military is doing, but sign up anyway to reap the numerous benefits once they're out. An example would be those who sign up out of high-school, for the express purpose of having their college tuition paid for upon their return. These folks are not only the least effective sort of soldier, looking for any excuse to get an honorable discharge, but they're also self-serving mercenaries who put money and accolades above doing what is right.
>>
>>563656150
>and who said anything would be a hostile invasion?
OP did, that is what this entire thread is about, you dipshit, OP claims inside knowledge of the hostile invasion of US by IS, do you even know where you are right now?
>>
>>563660138

That's fine. What I'm saying is that may be enough to rattle some shit in sandland but it wont do for an invasion or conventional war against the United States.
>>
>>563659930
Oh I see.

Has the weight of that been such a burden on your shoulders?
>>
File: pols_feature25.jpg (331KB, 600x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pols_feature25.jpg
331KB, 600x399px
>>
>>563660138
>snackbar groups
I laughed out loud.
>>
>>563660374
This is America, you commie, getting money and accolades is what is right.
>>
File: p3dgivy.png (104KB, 517x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p3dgivy.png
104KB, 517x315px
>>563660497
What weight? I'm here for the lulz.
You axed a question, I answered it.
>>
File: 1404253566346.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404253566346.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>563660680
FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>563660674
I thank you for your laughter. I hope I brighten up your day.
>>
File: somee.png (31KB, 420x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
somee.png
31KB, 420x294px
Fuck, 4reals? We just put the fucking city back together mane. Tell him we moved. Good? Good.
>>
>>563660324
Drought? Yeah it has been rather dry lately. About a week ago though, we were cycling in some backroads and fucking rain hit us out of nowhere.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
>>
>>563660721
ok
>>
File: ferguson-missouri-9.jpg (185KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ferguson-missouri-9.jpg
185KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>563660391
>OP claims
lurk moar
>>
File: ferguson-police-2.jpg (403KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ferguson-police-2.jpg
403KB, 2000x1333px
>>
>>563660405
They won't invade. They'll do some attacks in cities, like they do daily in the Middle East. Shootings, bombings, or whatever. This is to send a message to the U.S.
>>
>>
>>
>>563646921
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Try harder faggot!
>>
>>563661245
The fuck are you talking about, I did actually lurk more, its how I know the actual topic of the thread and I am not in your position of looking like a confused dipshit because I didn't finish reading the original post before I decided to make a post of my own.
>>
>>563662180
>I did actually lurk more
so, do you need something or...
>>
top kek
>>
File: 628x471.jpg (66KB, 628x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
628x471.jpg
66KB, 628x418px
>>
>>563646921
ISIS is both controlled and funded by the CIA and Saudi intelligence agencies. If your info is true, then it means that the gov is planning another false flag
>>
>>563661318
I wonder if they have noticed what happens when the U.S. gets messages it doesn't like.
>>
>>563661379
I love this picture because you can't see the other 200 niggers behind this ape.
>>
>>563662886

What countries will we launch a protracted campaign in this time anon?
>>
File: RadicalIslamists.jpg (81KB, 650x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RadicalIslamists.jpg
81KB, 650x488px
they're gonna invade, see the niggers, turn 360 degrees and run back to Desertland.
>>
>>563663070
turkey
>>
>>563662454
ayy lmao, u mad
>>
>>563663070
The ones full of brown skinned people who worship the same deity as us but differently.
>>
>>
File: 1407784795705.jpg (111KB, 640x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407784795705.jpg
111KB, 640x634px
violent acts are just going to make people fucking HATED. just like i.s hates the west for being violent. this shit is so dumb... in the tech age, people globally finally have a voice which will alert the world to injustice, and i.s choose amidst this unique, world-changing opportunity, to pansy around beheading and trying to physically threaten the west. great job.
>>
>>
>>563662880
dude... everything is controlled by the CIA.. even you are nothing more then a CIA disinformation officer to make the truth seem so stupid that people wont believe it....
>>
>>563663367

Gotta wave that "more money than the rest of the world combined" military dick somewhere.
>>
>>563664052
Instead that it is true. ISIS is the CIA
http://rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
http://www.hangthebankers.com/isis-leader-a-confirmed-cia-puppet/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-domestic-terror-threat-created-by-cia-and-u-s-military/5387874
Also, I have seen ISIS propaganda written in /b/ and /pol/, which had the style of these famous statist shills.
The CIA and other intelligence agencies reclute them in order to overthrow the Syrian and Iraqi gov, look it up
So ISIS, al-qaeda and every other terrorist org = CIA
>>
>>563664643

Extremely legit info anon thanks
>>
File: 140821277255.jpg (34KB, 680x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140821277255.jpg
34KB, 680x505px
>>563664794
>>
>>563648574
....but it did sink...you better knock on wood motherfucker
>>
>>563664643
>because everything on the internet is true...

On a side note.. Tinfoil is SO last year.
>>
>>563657201
14 yo cod fanboy
>>
>>563664959
Yes, watch TV or CNN instead, they are more trustful. Also hear every word that Obama says.
Those sites are legit ones, featuring independent journalism.
>>
>>563657357
>Muslim krypton
Kek
>>
>>563665214
>Implying I believe ANY media....
>implying that humans are bias by nature and spin their own agendas....
>ESPECIALLY YOU!!!!


Yup you sure got me pegged...
>>
>>563665214

Nigger I'm not saying CNN is legit. I'm saying your info looks like somebody made it up as well.
>>
>>563657201
well played, anon. well played.
>>
>>563646921
everybody know every muslim is an undercover isis agent, have u some news?
>>
>>563665463
I mean, I read those sites, and they are legit ones. If you read international news, just read Global Research, RT and Consortiumnews, they are extremely good, and only tell the true.
CNN = CIA News
>>
>>563665240

Muslim superman is a very real threat anon.
>>
>>563665214
also Journalism died when Walter Cronkite retired.....

If you think "independent journalism exist then you are every bit as stupid as you think the people you mock are.....
>>
File: GeronimoRinehart.jpg (612KB, 2414x2668px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GeronimoRinehart.jpg
612KB, 2414x2668px
>>563657201
> Murricah iz muh cuntry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2utsjsWOWUA
Watched dem whitetrashs running away and luled hard.
>>>/pol/ FTW
>>
>>563665808

>Some guy on /b/ says it's legit

Better not suspect anything amiss about this!
>>
>>563665957
Do you think only americans can do journalism?
These sites feature Geopolitical analysts and people working on chinese and russian intelligence agencies, and they are from my experience extremely reliable.
I have no idea who you are referring to, i'm not an amerifat
>>
File: 1378167885107.jpg (76KB, 476x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378167885107.jpg
76KB, 476x399px
>>563663309
>mfw I saw the file name

and that would be a 180 you pleb
>>
>>563666230
Today is your lucky day then.
>>
>>563664940
Yes. Yes it did.
>>
File: 8WPqNvD.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8WPqNvD.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>563666230
Are ou scared of the #FACTS little non-jewish anon?
The conspiracy is real. They are backtracing us as we write.
Gotta go fast! Run while you still can!
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 250x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 250x438px
>>563665825
I want a superman with a white and green or white and black outfit with Arabic characters on his chest ASAP
>>
>>563651850
This

Mfw, the only large-scale attack america has ever suffered was from its own government.
I ISIS run around the middle east with ancient russian cold war-era weaponry, killing and dominating other muslims. Other terrorist organisations and middle eastern governments are at war with them and everyone else.
The reason the west hasn't jammed a boot up their asses yet is because they are busy sowing dissent and letting the rag heads fight it out.
the west will walk over the ashes and take the oil.
>>
>>563666667

eh
>>
>>563651850
Why did 9/11 happen? Because of strategically placed bases? Because of security, intelligence and military apparatus?

>but muh protectors improved since then
>>
>>563664052
I'm so deep undercover I don't even know I'm undercover.
>>
>>563665825
why you elected him president?
>>
>>563666284
He was only an example... and yes ALL journalism is tainted anymore. You only THINK it's unbias because you agree with the bias.

You are so shallow and foolish that you can't even see that. HUMANS ARE BIAS... therefore they push THEIR agenda as you are doing now...

No media tells the truth... Truth does not sell papers. Truth does not sell advertising slots. Truth does not get you page views or advertising link clicks. The fact that you can't see this makes me sad for the human race.

It makes no difference where they claim they are from or who they worked for... They are selling you a hot plate of shit and have you asking for seconds... and being from somewhere other then America doesn't change that fact.
>>
>>563648112
> knows nothing about tactics
We will be on our home turf. While the military decimates the invaders, the citizens will out guerrilla warfare those bearded faggots.Those camel jockeys will be reunited with Allah before you can say baba ganoush.
>>
File: cool story bro 4.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cool story bro 4.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
>>563646921

>ISIS are planning to attack American coastlines and work their way in. There are ISIS members by the thousands already in USA, the inside members will commence attacks once the coastline is infiltrated.

lol
>>
>>563667067
The thing is that those sites don't have advertisement and they are practically unknown, so you can trust them
Their journalism have evolved to get extremely good, not like anything American that is super corrupt.
>>
>>563666928

You are more likely to suffocate on your own vomit after drinking than to die from a terrorist attack in the states m8, factoring 9/11. Gov does a pretty good job of not having rampant terrorism in our borders.
>>
>>563667368

>You can trust some guy with no quality controls and sourceless info

k.
>>
>>563666872
I've majored in XVIIth century history and trust my scholar advices, these are real and proven facts : illerminatis are ruling this world for at least more than 500 years.

Many books have been censored and many more will be. They are running in shadows trying to destroy our freedom. In fact, they already succeed through big medias like Hollywood and Pop Music.

Call me tinfoil all you want... I will not hide the truth anymore. Join us before it's too late.
>>
>>563667368
and from my perspective they have no advertising links because they are being funded funded by CIA/MI6/GRU/MOSAID/HAMAS or what ever your favorite boogeyman is.

Lack of advertising tells me all I need to know someone is funding it and it is probably more bull shit then anything else.
>>
>>563646921
omg PLEASE set foot on american soil. US has only been waiting for a unifying cause to expend our military angst upon. PLEASE attack the US directly. That goes for anybody, anywhere.
>>
>>563667568
They have sources, if you want to investigate more, just search older news or write them on Twitter.
They look unsourced because otherwise they would be too long.
I follow international news extremely closely, and they are always the fastest source, not like the shilling and kosher news from CNN.
>>563667813
Yes, just believe corporations, you can't redeem yourself
>>
>>563668002

>They look unsourced because otherwise they would be too long.

Oh so it only LOOKS like bullshit while really it's completely legit...
>>
>>563667879
yea, as a Utahn, my body is ready.. Isis would be stopped before they hit the Mississippi though
>>
>>563668090
living in orem
>>
>>563668002
What part of "I don't believe any media" is too difficult to get through your thick skull?

I only trust what I see in person with my own eyes. everything else is a clever manipulation by someone else....

The fact that you keep going back to the same attack simply destroys what little credibility you have here.
>>
>>563667249
>members in the thousands inside the US.

Well ferguson was a nice little preview of what our police force alone has.
Then there's the insane Christian militias which ARE in the thousands and would love a reason to shoot some hodgie.

Then you have the national guard.
Civilians with guns (massive amount there too).

I'm pretty sure that if they tried to attack and work there way in, the inner city gangs alone would shoot the shit out of them just or trespassing on their territory.

That's America for ya..
>>
>>563668089
You don't know how to write news, right?
You can't post all your sources, because otherwise it would be too long or compromising their sources.
>>
>>563659008
Fuck then let them come. Let it happen. Let them come onto our soil and we will do exactly what we have done time and time again which is fight and fucking fight till the bitter end. What it comes down to is not only are we fighting for our country but we are legitimately fighting for the safety of our friends and families at that point and I don't know a single person around the world who would not fight, kill, and die for that. I will be as ruthless as is necessary to make sure that everyone I care about is safe. They have money, we have money. They have guns, we have guns. They have apparently 50,000 men, we have at least double that in able-bodied men maybe triple including women. Yes they may be a threat but god help me if the day comes when we the people of the United States of America believe that we will not defeat our enemies on our own soil.
>>
>>563668286

Unfortunately that philosophy also means I can make shit up, spoonfeed it to you, and hide behind "muh confidential source."
>>
>>563668089
Writershad to hide their sources, otherwise books and hard evidences would have been confiscated by the secret police.
>>
>>563668280
I am just trying to say that you don't follow the news as close as i do. I always have my sources on the ground, be that Ukraine, Russia, China Germany and everwhere else. I lived in 5 different countries.
So what i mean, it is from my experience they are the most trustful news sites. Happy?
>>
File: 1408485761274.jpg (61KB, 720x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408485761274.jpg
61KB, 720x590px
>>563646921
i belive you my friend. what should we do?
>>
>>563668539
>>563668539
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131223063039/glee/images/1/1e/Fedora.jpg

>I have my sources on the ground
>>
>>563668539
>Implying I don't know whats going on.

I never said I don't watch the news... I said I don't TRUST the news... there are always ways to read between the lines and see through the manipulations IF you have the WISDOM to do it..

Clearly you lack wisdom as your statements have shown.
>>
>>563668838
clearly you HAVE the wisdom.. otherwise you wouldn't be edgy and cool.
>>
File: lebens10.jpg (183KB, 800x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lebens10.jpg
183KB, 800x536px
>>563668539
This guy knows the truth.
You are doing God's work anon with trying to open these blue-pills shills eyes.
Godspeed you magnificent /pol/tard!
>>
>>563668932
yup you got me... I bequeath you one internet sir.
>>
>>563647660
haha you stupid faggot
>>
NSA was afraid that Islamists would enter the USA and deliberately spread Ebola by infecting themselves and then taking buses and trains and touching all the handrails etc. in all the major cities. The death toll would be enormous. Police and Army would fail if 30% were infected. Statistically, at least 55% would be incapacitated with the remaining officers calling in sick to protect their families from contamination or rioting lunatics.

The FBi said that only two people would be required to do this. Not an army. And it would take out MOST of the population. Those remaining would kill each other off for resources.
>>
ISIS = Intellectually Stunted Israeli Shills
>>
>>563669525

Ebola doesn't work that way you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>563669671
Alot of things dont work the way people in this thread think they do
>>
/thread
>>
>>563669671
>Ebola doesn't work that way you gigantic faggot.

Then why were the NSA and the FBi so frightened that this is what might happen?
>>
>>563648224
I live in Louisiana - I have pictures of half my redneck friends holding guns, automatics, and various explosive devices. Big fucking deal.

Do you even redneck bro?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 610x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 610x416px
>>563648224
>swords

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>563669953
because you're stupid and full of shit?z

also Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>563669953

Except they weren't. You fucking made that shit up.

While Ebola is easy as fuck to contract, a plethora of factors make it's usefulness as a biological weapon is next to nil, cheifly being the fact that it'll kill your ass in a stunningly public manner before you can spread it very far.
>>
File: 1407858515915.jpg (191KB, 300x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407858515915.jpg
191KB, 300x585px
http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20140807-ebola-outbreak-could-inspire-african-terrorist-groups-to-weaponize-the-virus-experts
>>
>>563670206

Read your own fucking sources faggot.

>Though the concern for weaponized Ebola is appropriate, experts doubt that West African terror groups have the scientific skills and ambition to wage such objective, adding that Ebola is not airborne, which limits the number of casualties a terror group could target.

Sure sounds like the total collapse of the US from two infected to me.
>>
>>563651691
The Roman Empire

... which fell to overwhelming numbers of barbarians and internal struggles so it doesn't really compare.
>>
>>563646921
turn yourself in and make a plea deal

Reduced sentence or if your crime is minimal enough, total immunity from your crimes, in exchange for information that leads to a terrorist cell in your country.
>>
>>563671128
>implying the Roman Empire accomplished as much in it's entire history as the U.S. has in 240 years..

Sorry America has built more conquered more and achieved things Roman said was impossible... So yeah your argument sucks.
>>
File: freedom.gif (4MB, 250x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
freedom.gif
4MB, 250x200px
>>563667429
Last time I checked, there were no planes trying to land on the Saint Basil's Cathedral.
>>
>>563671128
Rome is pretty fucking cool but the Empire fell for a number of reasons.


>>563671728
We have done things that are just as great or greater not because we are smarter or stronger but because we like all of western civilization has been built on the foundations of Rome.
>>
>>563666930
So what are you going to do now that you know, you patsy shill?
>>
>>563647984
That's such a funny and dumb post bro. At every point in history mankind was able to scoff at threats and say "hah, we are more developed than we've ever been, we can't lose!"

The real refutation of this thread is that IS don't have access to the kind of naval equipment they'd need to attack US shores. They stole loads of land tech from the American and UK's war driven economy, but no carriers or other naval stuff.
>>
>>563672425
>>563671128
didn't see the part you wrote about internal struggles and it not comparing using a phone
>>
>>563672697

I thought they were gonna smuggle that shit on coconut rafts...

Made for a hilarious D Day scene in my head.
>>
>>563672425
Then by that argument Albert Einstein was not a genius because his work was built on the foundations of others... Tesla was a fool because his work started with others. Freud was a fraud for building upon the work of his predecessors.

Yeah... We didn't do shit.... That is a fine argument you have there.
>>
File: 1408449433673.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408449433673.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>563646921
Of course they're here, stop trying to make these goys forget that they're funded by the US
>>
>>563655575
No, it's 0, you retard.
>>
>>563673330
you're a fucking loser and a liar. GTFO with your BULLSHIT
>>
>>563672935
No it means what it is we have advanced by standing on the shoulders of giants.

If you don't understand that concept have a 5th grade teacher explain it to you.
>>
>>563659008
I'd love to see a mere 50,000 sand niggers take the U.S by direct assault.
>>
File: Illuminati faggot.jpg (792KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Illuminati faggot.jpg
792KB, 1920x1920px
>Planned by USA
>ISIS attacks USA
>USA is allowed to fight back
>USA makes war in the Middle-East
>Russia starts to fight against USA
>World War 3 starts
>After war Illuminati takes over the power
>The jews have won
>>
>>563674056
The number of intellectual "giants" that lived then are small to the number of intellectual "giants" that live now... It's called globalization if you don't understand that concept have a kindergarten teacher explain it to you.
>>
>>563674535

If the jewluminati was so great, why didn't they take over after the previous two world wars?

Checkmate.
>>
>>563674654

Because they wanted to take back Israel first.
>>
>>563674654
Jews failed during the first world war.
and the second was started because we miss understood Adolf, he was trying to protect us the whole time
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x380px
Lel
>>
File: 1399793777684.jpg (51KB, 559x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399793777684.jpg
51KB, 559x568px
>>563675108
OP you're a faggot
>>
>>563674583
The number of dipshits like you have always outnumbered the geniuses. I'll help you with the term its a way to acknowledge those whose work you have built yours on. Like how mathematics has been advanced throughout time we aren't smarter than our ancestors we just know more.
>>
>>563675108

It's not fucking ebin trolling if you post it on a board desperate to argue about bullshit.
>>
>>563675262
See when you resort to name calling and childishness it just takes away from any statement you make.

We are MUCH smarter then our ancestors that fact that you cant appreciate that speaks volumes about you.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 63


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.