[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Bret hate the WWE again? What did they ever do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: bret hart and his wife.jpg (45KB, 408x295px) Image search: [Google]
bret hart and his wife.jpg
45KB, 408x295px
Why does Bret hate the WWE again? What did they ever do to him or his family?
>>
bret hates everything
>>
He got cucked in his own hometown out of the championship to go on to the shittiest years of his career where he got his career ended by jewberg
>>
>>926059
He's just mad because his dumbass fucked up by going to WCW and wants to pin the blame on someone other than himself
>>
It's not like they forced him to marry that ugly fucking nigger beard that he calls his wife
>>
>>926059
Get worked marks
Bret doesnt hate the WWE at all, just Trips. Also he is not a desperate arse kisser and doesnt need the company because he is rich and not a desperate fuck up unlike say Ric Flair. He is a straightshooter that doesnt sugarcoat anything and he doesnt care if he upset your little mark feely weelys when he talks the truth when asked about your favourite cancerous wrestler
>>
>>926082
you just worked yourself into a shoot, mark
>>
> 18+
>>
>Bret, the WWF is in dire financial straits!
>I know Vince. I love the WWF! I'll stick with you through thick and thin!
>But Bret, your exorbitant salary is literally driving me out of business.
>Welp, guess I'm going to WCW.

And then he refused to drop the title according to script. Right after Madusa dropped her title in the trash.
>>
>>926082
>he's rich

Not for long. His spoiled rotten wigger children are bleeding him dry. Why do you think he came back to WWE in the first place?
>>
>>926071

> ugly fucking nigger

Hey everybody, let's care about this guy's opinion
>>
They killed his brother lol
>>
>>926067

Vince all-but-forced Bret to go to WCW so he could save money. Bret didn't even initially want to go
>>
>>926086
He had contacted control for his last 30 days and came up with multiple different scenarios, including dropping the title to austin, shamrock and foley
Bret did literally nothing wrong and was loyal to the end
>>
>>926091
He came back for the fans
>>
Just a bitter old brain damaged lesbian. Mad he'll never be remembered as the true GOAT like Austin or HBK.
>>
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

THE HITMAAAAAAN

CLARK
>>
>>926313
>Mad he'll never be remembered as the true GOAT like Austin or HBK
>true GOAT like Austin or HBK
>like Austin or HBK
>HBK
>true GOAT

Austin, Rock, Flair, Savage and Hogan are remembered as true GOATs

HBK is not. He's a tier below them; the same tier as Bret, Goldberg, and Mick Foley

Just because HBK had a longer career than Bret and more opportunities for classic matches, doesn't mean he ever reached Austin/Rock levels of being GOAT. He was never that popular, just like Bret never was. They were both A-minus players. Let's not rewrite history....
>>
>>926668
Not Flair. Taker is top tier, but Flair has just been around a long long time. How many truly all-time great matches has he had in that time? Not many. He is like a classic place-holder guy - they give him good spots only when there is no-one else around to fill them, but gets dropped as soon as someone new comes up.
>>
Fucking Canadians and their mood swings. IS EVERYONE IN CANADA FUCKING BIPOLAR?!
>>
>>926059

Bret has been a crybaby bitch his whole career irl and kayfabe

Overrated in ring as well
>>
>>926713

Taker is more than GOAT tier. He's God tier.
>>
>>926059

The same reason we all hate it, because it fucking sucks and fuck Triple H?
>>
>>926668
> flair
> savage
> true GOATs
Toplel, underager confirmed.
Flair was a one trick territory babby that got exposed hard when he went up to the big leagues and couldnt cut it, all he has is longevity and the fact that he is trips favourite wrestler. He is a B+ player, maybe A- at a push

Savage was always in Hogan's shadow, never top guy and while being a cultural icon and based as fuck is also a B+ player

Shawn had many classic matches but that is all he was, just a very very good enhancement talent. He was never top guy and drew worse than stevie wonder with his hands cut off

Hogan, Austin and The Rock are A++
Bret is an A+
Etc

Someone post the A+ plus player copypasta to educate these newfag aspies
>>
>>926763
Taker is A-, maybe B+ too
Never top guy and always just there
>>
>>926789
No way. In Taker's case he doesn't NEED to be top guy. He's a beast / a phenom type. Andre is undoubtedly a GOAT tier for the same reason. Even though a load of his matches are non-competitive and he was technically limited, he changed the sport to fit to him, and made it better not worse. Same with Taker. He's a physical presense, a cool angle, whatever but he changed the style of wwf at the right time. He's top level for sure.
>>
>>926840
So much mark in one post
He was never top guy, always just there as a placeholder and while definitely a legend he is far from an A+ player
A+ players are top guys that defined a whole era and changed the business. Taker didnt change anything, he was just always there
>>
>>926789
>>926840

Guys like Andre, Brock, and Taker don't need to be the top guy to be at that tier. Special Attraction guys transcend the traditional pecking order.
>>
>>926194
Made me Kek good job Anon
>>
>>926855
Oh you just have needlessly narrow definitions of GOATs then.

Also, what about when two superstars overlap? In your world Austin and Rock can't both be A+, because only one of them is allowed to have defined the era they were both working.

Taker landed in this time when "positive energy" was always the trump card and good always beat evil. He got the bad guy gimmick over as a babyface. I'm sure it HAD been done before. But not to that level.
>>
>>926862
Back to wrestleforum kiddo
>>
>>926668
You forgot Roman Reigns.
>>
>>926869
Austin and rock are A++ and are special

Taker isnt even second tier, you are overrating him due to nostalgia and the legend surrounding him
>>
File: 2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>926763
> Taker is more than GOAT tier. He is God tier
Lol what a mark
>>
>>926062
You'd think he'd be more popular here.
>>
>>926943
Is that you?
>>
>>926862
This. That's what I was trying to say. You got it in one sentence.
>>
>>926925
>the legend surrounding him

You kind of punched yourself in your own face there, fellow.
>>
>>926885

All right. Tell Jim Ross to join me there.
>>
>>927048
>>927037
Doesnt mean shit
Taker isnt an A+ player and is hardly even second tier

Take yourself and your underage mark opinions over to wrestleforum where you came from
>>
>>927055
Literally who
>>
>>927066
Oh do be quiet chap. I have been watching since possibly before you were born. Taker is just like Austin. He's not technically the greatest ever, but his gimmick and angles have more than made up for it. Look at the matches he has been in. He has defined multiple eras in single matches and in running feuds, beating Hogan for the belt, Hell in a Cell, his run Vs Austin.

While you might personally think he is overrated, you are a fool to be ignored if you think he isn't among the most important players in the industry's history.
>>
>all these plebs mentioning goats without Angle
>>
>>927070

>Jim Ross
>Literally who

8+

You aren't old enough to have sex.
>>
>>927125
Angle is cool, but he didn't really leave a mark beyond his own winning record.
>>
They killed his brother lol
>>
>>927090
Eternal B player that was forever 3rd or 4th fiddle
>>
>>926172
>triggered by nigger
18+

>Not being mad when a company gets jealous you leave them and murders your brother and kills Brian Pillman and Bulldog
>>
>>926786

Flair and Savage are both cultural icons and arguably in the top 10 most famous professional wrestlers of all time. The majority of non-fans know who they are, know at least one of their feuds, and even know how to imitate them. That automatically makes them A+ players regardless of their actual talent or how they were pushed compared to Hogan

You think the average non-fan knows who the hell Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels are? kek
>>
>>927431
Bret got workrate and good matches over
Bret got Austin over
Bret got The Simpsons over
Bret got pink over
Bret changed the business
Bret saved the business
A+ player

Flair is an outlaw and only well known in the south and to niggers
Savage is the slimjim guy
B+ players

Tldr
18+ faggot
>>
>>927429

Didn't Pillman die from an undiagnosed heart defect?
>>
Killed his brother
>>
>>926066
he also made millions of dollars in the process, so it's kind of hard to call it a screwjob imho
>>
>>927465
that's a polite way to say "too much blow"
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.