[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that he's confirmed, predict his WWE rename. >because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: 1ViBqu7.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1ViBqu7.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
Now that he's confirmed, predict his WWE rename.

>because you know they aren't going to let him keep Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
Sasuke Naruto
>>
>>925569
>because you know they aren't going to let him keep Shinsuke Nakamura

Fucking doubt it. He's a huge name like AJ and Samoa Joe, and got a HUGE money deal and probably a lot of other guarantees to convince him to come to WWE. No way they don't let him keep his name.
>>
> billed as Shinsuke Nakamura by Mr. Regal & WWE.com
>>
Freddie Jackson-san
>>
File: bray-wyatt.jpg (100KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
bray-wyatt.jpg
100KB, 333x499px
>>925580
>Mr. Regal
>>
>>925606
> not respecting the King

18+
>>
>>925577
>He's a huge name like AJ and Samoa Joe

Not a fucking chance. AJ and Joe were TNA's franchise players when people actualy gave a shit about TNA. Average mark has no idea who the native NJPW guys are. No chance they let Mitsubishi Nintendo keep his name. Cap it, and watch.
>>
>>925580

yeah, and Balor and Owens were both introduced as Fergal Devitt and Kevin Steen before their debut. Means nothing
>>
>>925569
I hope they let him use his name. It sounds neat.
>>
>>925569
they probably will, since he's there to help the WWE network get over in japan
>>
>>925580
currently this. If they change it at all, I could totally accept it just being "Nakamura" with no first name. easier for marks to remember.
>>
>And his opponent! From Tokyo Japan, weighing in at 215 pounds
>KUNG
>FU
>NA
>KAMURA
>>
>tfw I cancelled my wwe network subscription and they pull this shit

I am strong and don't need their cool stiff japwrestlers
>>
>>925569
Dynamite Roll
>>
Toyota Nintendo
>>
Haitch loves his little indie winks and nods, I'm guessing "Strong" will be a part of his name somehow.
>>
> Hiroshima-san
> Nagasaki-san
>>
File: file.png (525KB, 892x443px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
525KB, 892x443px
Shinkick Narcotics.
>>
>>925693
Nakamura is a top 5 wrestler in the world. Nakamura is a bigger star in Japan than AJ is in America. New Japan is the number 3 promotion in the world (behind UFC and WWE) where he was a star. Like I said, Nakamura is getting a big money deal to come to WWE and more, and they want to promote him using his established likeness he built in Japan, especially for the launch of WWE Network in that country. WWE is a global company, they are not exclusively concerned about their American audience. You are a moron if you think theyre going to repackage an already established super star.
>>
Didn't Vince let Tajiri, Taka Michinoku and Kenzo Suzuki keep their names coming into WWE? (I'm guessing)

He very well could let Nakamura keep either his full name or just the last name

I think Vince only cares if it sounds 'Asian' enough
>>
>>925826
Yeah, but that was back then and things are sort of different now.

But Nakamura will still keep his name. He's a way bigger star in Japan than any of those guys were in their prime. There are things WWE would have to guarantee Nakamura in order for him to convince him to sign. It's extremely hard to pry away a homegrown star from New Japan. Nakamura isn't just another guy in NJPW, he's THE guy along with Tanahashi (and now Okada). Loyalty in NJPW is strong amongst guys they consider their own (I'm not talking about the foreign guys), and New Japan usually takes real good care of their superstars.

And even for AJ Styles, one of the ways WWE convinced him to sign with them after he already agreed to sign with TNA was WWE guaranteed him the rights to his name.
>>
WACKY NACKY THE DANCING JAPPY
HA HA MAGGLE HE SMOKES TOBACKY I LOVE IT
>>
>>925569
Ching Chong bing bong
>>
>>925738
he's not coming till april so why bother resubbing
>>
Please don't let CFO$ fuck up his theme.
>>
>>925955
There's a rumour that WWE bought Subconscious
>>
>>925958
No there isn't
>>
>>925962
http://breakingwrestlingnews.com/3469/wwe-news-wwe-attempting-to-grab-bullet-club-license-and-wwe-now-owns-shinsuke-nakamuras-theme-song-from-njpw/

> 5 seconds on Google
>>
>>925569
Why wouldn't they just let him keep 'Nakamura'
>>
>>926038
they want to make money and owning his name does that.
>>
>>925119
>implying anyone is going to take his stiff gook shots

Look, I know the Japs have to overcompensate because they lost the war and they're a bunch of short-dicked cucks, but not one top American wrestler is going to sell anything for this guy.

So it doesn't matter what you call him, he will never get much farther than Hideo Itami did.
>>
>>926087
Fuck off you white trash

> American no-selling Nakamura

lol I would pay good fucking money to see what happens after that
>>
>>926097
they won't have to no-sell, they won't even be put in the position to sell. Nakamura is mid card for life.
>>
>>926104
Just like the guy he beat at Wrestle Kingdom this year is, right?
>>
>>926115
He is white, big difference
>>
>>926134
> guy they're trying to build the company around is Samoan-Italian
>>
>>926139
Samoan-american
Very big difference
Go jack off to some octopus rape faggot
>>
>>926143
Sorry, I don't jack off to your Friday nights
>>
>>926149
> aspie bants
Embarassing
>>
>>926158
> being white trash
>>
>>925608
>respecting a king
>using Mr. Instead of sire
It's like you wanna wear a fedora instead of chain mail
>>
>>926162
> B the Kuck
>>
>people think he's getting renamed
He'll let wee use all his trademarks like Styles is doing
>>
mikuu jakso
>>
>>926162
>tripfags talking down on ppl
>>
>>925569
Shinji.
>>
Theme released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNNQttzFnl0
>>
Jackie Chan
>>
>>926269
>not the superior theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xb9V80LGA
>>
>>926048
Not really. The reason WWE changes the names of lesser known guys is because if they leave WWE, they are usually more popular and are able to make more money selling merchandise and bookings with the new packaging WWE has made for them.

It doesn't quite work the same with guys who are well known like AJ Styles, so it benefits WWE more to let them keep their name because they're already stars. They could use AJ's already established star power to sell merch and tickets. Instead, WWE likes to buy ownership of their names so they are unable to use it if they leave. However, for guys like an AJ Styles or a Nakamura, they would need more bargaining to be convinced to sign with WWE. AJ wouldn't sign unless WWE let him keep the rights to his name. Same with CM Punk, but I'm not sure about Samoa Joe.

Nakamura is already a mega star in Japan, and at least known of in the West by smart wrestling fans, even if they don't watch Japanese wrestling. He's frequently in the top 5 of "Wrestler of the Year" in the WO Awards, and was one of the biggest names in Japan which is a top wrestling country (along with US and Mexico). Shinsuke Nakamura will undoubtedly be using the same name. The real question is if he will sign away the rights of it to WWE or not. I don't think so because WWE probably had to do a lot of sweetening of the deal to convince Nakamura to leave his home country where he already has it really good in NJPW.
>>
>>925569
King Of Make Roman Look Strong Style
>>
>>926336
The guy is the coolest.

[spoiler]And TEMPURA KIDZ are something else[/spoiler]
>>
File: tumblr_n5i3jpBlut1tt2jjyo1_400.gif (313KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5i3jpBlut1tt2jjyo1_400.gif
313KB, 400x222px
>>
>>925807
American casual fans don't look that far.

KENTA and Kana are both big names in Japan pro wrestling as well yet ending up changing their ring names here.
>>
>>926632
>KENTA and Kana
neither are anywhere close to Nakamura's popularity

KENTA never even wrestled in NJPW
>>
Nick Strong and he gets a "real American" gimmick.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.