[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

During the second Cabana podcast, Punk talked about predicting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Vince-Mcmahon-y-Cm-Punk.jpg (56KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Mcmahon-y-Cm-Punk.jpg
56KB, 686x384px
During the second Cabana podcast, Punk talked about predicting the T-Rex's face turn in Jurassic Park because he's a storyteller and he understands how to work an audience.

Rewind a bit to the Maron podcast, Punk talked extensively about how he and Vince are always working really closely on booking and how much they respected each other. How in 18 months did things go so unbelievably sideways?

It didn't. Vince and Punk knew Punk needed time off. He was exhausted, burned out, injured, sick, etc. and they had to get him out for a long time. At least a year to get him back in fighting trim. You can't just say Punk needs a long break because of two reasons. One, Vince and Punk still respect kayfabe. Two, it's less of a PR nightmare than admitting how bad the road life is. Now why the UFC, you may ask? Because they had to keep him training in a ring without alerting anyone to his return. Doesn't anyone else think it's odd that he hasn't made any progress towards a match, that was totally supposed to happen this summer? The answer is, there is no match. Vince called his good buddy Dana White and asked him to help out with this angle. Dana agreed because it's good, unique publicity and the working relationship between the WWE and UFC has been great, especially recently.

Why Cabana? Because it's totally believable that Punk would do that. If the WWE was as pissed as they should be, why is Cabana still getting veterans with good relationships with the company? Sure he's lost the current wrestler pipeline, but if they wanted to they could freeze him out entirely.
(cont)
>>
Now the part where every conspiracy theory falls apart, why? Why go through all of this trouble to protect Punk? The answer is twofold, the first having already been outlined. Punk and Vince are storytellers, and this is the white whale of wrestling stories. This is NWO levels.

The second reason is Dallas. They're trying to put together the supercard to end all cards. So far it looks huge, but Vince doesn't want huge, Vince wants this to be the biggest wrestling event ever, bar none. How do you push it over the edge? By duping the entire world. By keeping everyone looking left while you go right. 19 months and we're still talking about CM Punk, long after we should have thought him dead and gone from the business.

So when? When do you pull the trigger on the greatest swerve of all time? That's the easy part.

January 24th, 2016

Entrant #30
>:03
>:02
>:01
>static
>>
Then you wake up
>>
>>899808
Anyone got that from pic yesterday of him at the airport in Orlando
>>
I wouldnt brush it off.

Punk keeps getting everyone worked and still has nuclear heat.
>>
>redditfags are this thirsty for their hero
>>
>>899807
>Rewind a bit to the Maron podcast, Punk talked extensively about how he and Vince are always working really closely on booking and how much they respected each other. How in 18 months did things go so unbelievably sideways?

You realize that while he was still under employment he wouldn't talk shit about his boss, yes? It's why people working on TNA keep their mouths shut until they have an alternative and manage to get out, then all the stories about how fucking awful it is in there start circulating.
>>
>>899808
I would literally shit myself if Punk returned tonight.

Too bad Trips is gonna win it.
>>
Don't get my hopes up, you son of a bitch.
>>
dude on reddit posted this as a joke
>>
>>899807
Punk is my favorite wrestler of all time.

I have let go of him ever returning.

It's time to wake up my friend and move on with your life.
>>
>>899821
That pic was from last year, I'm surprised that people still fell for it.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (162KB, 954x595px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
162KB, 954x595px
great prediction mark
>>
>>899807
>During the second Cabana podcast, Punk talked about predicting the T-Rex's face turn in Jurassic Park because he's a storyteller and he understands how to work an audience.

what a pompous cunt
>>
>>909540

He never even made a movie. Thinks he knows the business.
>>
He's not coming back
>>
>>900127

You get a (You), my wizard friend
>>
>>909818
I honestly thought for a second Deanetty had a chance.
>>
Go away Redditfag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.