[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, with Machine Gun, Doc, and AJ (all former Bliz Cliz) coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 09081455_55ee78427c735.jpg (37KB, 370x285px) Image search: [Google]
09081455_55ee78427c735.jpg
37KB, 370x285px
So, with Machine Gun, Doc, and AJ (all former Bliz Cliz) coming to WWE, and Finn (the original founder of BC) waiting for them, how is WWE going to COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY fuck this up?
>>
>shitty outlel wrestlers
>salvageable

The WWE needs to keep buying out and thrashing these indy shitters until they run all the nerds off the fanbase.
>>
They'll fuck it up if they have AJ and Finn act like bros, they shouldnt AJ stole the bloody sunday to mock Devvitoo and hes the "reason" Finn got kicked out of the BC in the first place also
>WWE
>Not fucking something up
pick 1
>>
>Doc and Karl become biscuits and gravy V.2
>Nakamura gets his moveset cut and becomes kung-fu naki
>AJ puts over Roman and Cena
>>
File: tamatonga2.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga2.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>869311
just wait until bad boy tama tonga comes over, that will be the real bullet club push.
>>
>>869322
the fuck? its not as if they did that in the wwe fuccboi, they dont have to continue shit from another promotion if they dont want to.
>>
>>869328
yeah i guess thats a good point its not like they give a fuck, they should, but they dont
>>
>>869330
exactly, like it would have been cool if they kept del rios gimmick from the inides but instead they gave him something else and then just dropped the ball with him yet again.
>>
Whose ready for Roman to kick AJ's ass at Summerslam this year and have AJ shake his hand afterwards to thunderous cheers?>
>>
>good NXT run
>main roster
>mid card for life

ez
>>
>>869311
>is WWE going to COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY fuck this up?

You're asking the impossible
>>
>>869344
> Reigns getting cheered at SummerSlam

It's in Brooklyn again this year, so that's not happening
>>
>>869321
Be honest anon: how many Reigns T-shirts do you own?
>>
>>869354
thats pretty much all you can hope for if your an older guy in your first run in the WWE nowadays.
>>
>>869311
watering down their gimmicks, limiting their movesets, splitting them up for singles competition, having them job countlessly to the new day and the uso. letting them die in the lower card..

oh there are so many way
>>
>>869467
straight cash homie.
>>
>>869324
Sadly and hilariously the most likely end game result.
Biscuits gravvvvvvvvvvyyyyyy
Made me man
>>
>>869517
I doubt Vince even remembers Biscuits & Gravy
>>
>>869545
he will remember terry gordys kid and the bell gimmick guy.
>>
>>869548
Still giving senile old Vince way too much credit
>>
So what was the storyline after the 2014 Summerslam when Lesnar destroyed Cena ?
>>
Bullet Club won't work in the WWE. What made Bullet Club big in NJPW is that they're gaijin heels who didn't give a fuck. That doesn't translate at all in the WWE. If they did that shit they'd just look like a bunch of nWo rip-offs (which they are Gedo went overboard). Let Bullet Club die already. The damn thing peaked at Devitt/Tanahaashi anyway.
>>
I was listening to Wrestling Observer Live and Bryan gave a pretty good suggestion for how they debut Bullet Club on the main roster

>Finn debuts as solo act in lead up to Mania
>challenges Undertaker to WM match
>Finn about to lose
>Bullet Club debuts in a run-in
>Finn pins Undertaker in Texas
>Bullet Club are made instant stars and have nuclear heat
>>
>>869587
>gaijin
>Gedo
please speak english dude
>>
>>869598
Gedo is the main booker of NJPW
>>
>>869598
Gedo is a name you twit

> not knowing him

18+
>>
Lord Tensai is going to come out of retirement and be the leader of the group. All members will have jap writing on their face and pretend to be jap. each one will play off of a different steretype
>>
>>869327
What and have him repackaged to be haku 2, no thanks, dont get me wrong haku is awesome but wwe will milk the fact hes hakus son for everything
>>
>>869598
STUPID AMERICAN
>>
>>869596
Undertaker can't lose again at Wrestlemania I'm sure they wouldn't pull that. Maybe Reigns will win Rumble again? which would not surprise me but then maybe debut bullet club in WWE including Balor and they beat down on Reigns? idk doesn't seem right to much but with the way WWE works they end up doing some retarded shit
>>
>>869321
>nerds off the fanbase
wrestling will never be cool again anon, it's a nerd thing.
>>
>>869984
Like they did with Camacho right?
>>
>>869998
>undertaker cant lose at wm again
Says who you moron?
>>
>Jap wrestlers/Jap-styled wrestlers
>doing well in WWE
pick one
>>
>>869998
Lose on the way out. Like he should have done twice now...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.