[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on bloggers predicting Lesnar vs Goldberg for Wrest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: goldbergbio.jpg (41KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
goldbergbio.jpg
41KB, 624x388px
Thoughts on bloggers predicting Lesnar vs Goldberg for Wrestlemania 32? Bill Goldberg is 49 and hasn't wrestled a proper match in almost 12 years.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoestriecher/2015/12/26/this-week-in-wwe-biz-brock-lesnar-vs-goldberg-at-wrestlemania-32-roman-reigns-reputation-more/
>>
> forbes

D - I - S - C - A - R - D - E - D
>>
>>851839
It would be fun to watch Goldberg die
>>
>>851840
But he quoted >wrestlingnewsworld
>>
>>851839

Remember the last time Goldberg and Lesnar had a match?

I'm pretty sure Vince does.
>>
>>851839
Not happening.
>>
>>851849
I doubt he even remembers last month
>>
Even if Goldberg was coming back for Wrestlemania....why the fuck would they have him wrestle a man who he already faced at Wrestlemania? It's not like fans were dying to see a rematch after the first time....

Actually, scratch that. That type of dumb shit is exactly the kind of thing that Vince would do.
>>
>Goldberg in WWE
Hogan, Punk and Benoit will come back before Goldberg comes back to WWE. They really don't like each other.

A lot of time and money would have to go into healing this wound.
>>
>>851849
>"boooriiinnggg booooorrriiiinnnngg booooorrrrrriiiinnnnggg..."

yeah I seem to recall something like that

Lesnar vs. Goldberg would have the exact same problems now as it did back then. No storyline implications whatsoever since neither of the guys even really work for WWE. Meaningless match was, and would be, meaningless.
>>
>>851839
>Goldberg
>In a WWE ring
>VS Lesnar of all people
Yeah no buddy, there are two MAJOR reasons for why this wont happen
>>
>>851839
da based guy vs goldberg would be better.
>>
>>852839
>>Kurt Angle
rumble maybe unless he finally realizes he wont get paid a shit ton and takes whatever HHH offers
>>Matt Hardy
i dont see it.
>>Jeff Hardy
if hes clean, takes drug tests constantly, maybe.
>>Rey Mysterio
zero chance he practically had to sue vince to get him release him.
>>Shelton Benjamin
i can see it, left on good term, in good shape would get a pop, even if for just the rumble
>>Rob Van Dam
no brainer, he comes and goes whenever, rumble appearance very likely.
>>
>>852842
> Shelton Botchamin
> good shape

I take it you haven't watched anything he's done in ROH or NJPW/NOAH
>>
>>852846
last thing i watched was him as shelton x benjaim against the killer elite squad.
>>
>>852842

WWE will never let Angle wrestle, for very good reasons. He's one bump away from leaving in a wheelchair.
>>
>>852853
People have been saying this about Kurt for almost a decade

Also, the WWE having any concern for wrestler health would ring a bit less hollow if they weren't currently booking TOMMY F'N DREAMER
>>
>>852882

And he's been getting worse and worse.

One of the reasons he had so much trouble getting back into WWE is that they wouldn't take him in a physical role because he can't pass even the basic medical fitness test. Dude's practically a stroke victim at this point.
>>
>>852886
Kurt hasn't had a WWE test since 2006

> he thinks WWE medicals are legit
>>
>>851839
Goldberg was shit tho.
>>
>>852887

Kurt got a lot more physically broken down while he was in TNA. Its sad to watch.

They're legit enough that the whole kerfuffle over rehiring him while he was trying to leave TNA was about Kurt not having to take them. He knows he can't pass even the most basic of checkups and so does management. They refused to hire him in-ring unless he could pass the test, he didn't want to take it.

The man literally has to do rehab exercises every day just to keep the use of his limbs. Even the E knows better than to put him in the ring.
>>
>>852898
He didn't take their contract offer because he knows he can't do a full-time schedule anymore

Sit down,. mark
>>
>>852887
>> he thinks WWE medicals are legit
big sexy failed his because of an un-diagnosed infection, so yea they are real.
>>
>>852925
> they are real

Tommy Dreamer. 2015.
>>
>>852931
what does he have wrong with him? hes never had a major injury from what i can remember.
>>
>>852955
> The Heart & Soul of ECW has never had a major injury

18+

His brains are as concussion-scrambled as Foley's
>>
>>852955
Tommy has openly stated he can barely remember to close a car trunk or fridge door some days
>>
Come on Greenberg
>>
I love Goldberg and wish he still wrestled, and hes been training MMA for the last decade. Guy is still is GREAT shape and has kept himself lean and mean.

As for a match with Lesner at WM32? They would need to introduce Goldberg THIS MONDAY is they wanted any chance at building anything to make a decent enough match, storywise that the fans can try to get behind.

That would give them RR, Fastlane, and then WM to flesh everything out, make Goldberg the proper Heel, and get Goldberg back into the game.
>>
>>851839
daddy af
>>
>>851926
>Hogan, Punk and Benoit will come back before Goldberg comes back to WWE. They really don't like each other.
Goldberg actually wants to go back to WWE, its a one sided dislike from Vince
>>
>>855168
Finally Vince is doing something right
>>
I don't know would he expect to comeback and be undefeated? That would not be fun
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.