[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F4wonline or pwtorch? Has anyone had a membership to either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: StacyDudley.jpg (189KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
StacyDudley.jpg
189KB, 900x900px
F4wonline or pwtorch?

Has anyone had a membership to either of these? Which one would you recommend, or are they even worth their asking price?

Is meltzer driver still the best finisher?

General podcast thread
>>
>>848119
pwtorch is a waste of money

f4w is worth it for the podcasts and newsletter but you can find all of that for free anyway

i usually post the pod links in /wwe/, you can get the news letter summary on wooo
>>
Pwtorch is a Angelfire tier site.

F4W at least always looked professional, even before the site redesign. And the newsletters are good and the radio shows/podcasts are good and the hosts and interaction with the audience is great.

But you actually don't need either of them since all the info they provide is out there for free on other sites. Sometimes they even credit Alvarez for the scoop, much to Alvarez "annoyance".

>I have a rumor here, it's a RUMOR, so I don't want to see this shit on Wrestlezone or something."
>>
>>848240
I like both companies podcasts but each one has "premium content" where they go silent for ppvs when it comes to the free stuff. Also looking for retro stuff from previous eras
>>
>>848243
I think Pwtorch audio quality is pretty bad though.
>>
>>848156
>>848244
Thanks for the advice. I'll give f4w a shot for now just because I like the guys there
>>
Why the everliving fuck would you pay for podcast? That`s the only thing I can think of that`s dumber than still paying for cable cable
>>
Stacey Keibler was glorious
>>
>>848119
You can find that shit uploaded on the youtube pham. You shouldn't have to pay to hear some high voiced Mexican midget cry about pro wrestling entertainment
>>
>>848267
>>848447
I'm not poor and I get a lot out of their free podcasts as is. Why wouldn't I want to support them. I haven't seen their live podcasts on YouTube anyway since I'm sure they don't exist anyway. Content from huge corporations I couldn't care less but I actually respect these guys.
>>
File: Stacy_Keibler_43.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy_Keibler_43.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>848284
>>
>>848284
Remember when she was Mrs Handcock and she would get on the announce table and dance
>>
>>848477
david flair hit that, he can always say that.
>>
>>848482
Does anybody know why he stopped hitting it? Because I always thought that was pretty gay of him desu senpai.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.