[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ya know, for fucks sake....The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: overgiver.png (103KB, 184x419px) Image search: [Google]
overgiver.png
103KB, 184x419px
ya know, for fucks sake....The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.

fuck guys, c'mon.....do you take this shit serial or not???
>>
Is this written by that algorithm that is meant to bullshit writing an essay?
>>
>>846458
nope, hand crafted with the greatest care and with an eye toward precision and attention to detail because i remember the last face that made a false comeback at a fallout shot. it wasn't the first time i saw a foreign object gased by a glorified jobber in a gorrilla position (another hotshot from the high rent district, you know what i mean, *wink wink*). he made a hotshot on an interbrand kickout and missed his spot tottaly. talk about a no sell, jeeze louise. this guy was a definite ref bump. it's all real my friend. except for the part that's not.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.