[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Bryan Alvarez 2. Vince Russo 3. Dave Meltzer 4. Court Baeur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: meltzer.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
1. Bryan Alvarez
2. Vince Russo
3. Dave Meltzer
4. Court Baeur
5. Wade Keller
6. Konnan
7. Jim Cornette
8. Jason Powell
9. Jim Ross
10. Bruce Mitchell
11. Vinny V
12. Steve Austin
13. Ric Flair
14. Jason Powell
15. MVP

9001. Taz
9000001. Pat McNeill
900000000000000001. Chris Jericho
>>
>>844539
>Russo above cornette
>Russo above that many fucking people.

Disgusting BRO! Get the fuck off of 4chan Russo
>>
>>844539
PROPER LIST:
1.Alvarez
2.Vinnie
3.Meltz
4.Cornette
5.Austin before his shit came onto the network

-POWER GAP-

9999999999. Everything else
>>
>>844539
>no Mike Sempervive
>>
Where would you consider Steve & Larson?
>>
I feel like Vinny should be higher
>>
Vinny has the same annoying intonation in his voice every time he speaks
>>
>no Colt Cabana

The guy's a douche but his podcast was/is mostly great.
>>
>>844539
>2. Vince Russo
never listened because Russo
what's so great about it?
>>
>>845018
Absolutely nothing. How anybody can even stand to listen to his insufferable whining is beyond me and he doesn't have any interesting guests or things to talk about, other than sometimes explaining how he would save WWE and that he has, for real, reached out to them to come in and consult and help them turn the ship around, though this is less interesting and more batshit crazy.

As far as wrestling podcasts go, here's my list.

1. Wrestling Observer (Alvarez, Alvarez' friends Vinny and Craig and Lance Storm, Meltzer, that guy Mike with the difficult last name Sempervive(?)
2. Stone Cold Podcast

And that's it.
>>
File: thinks about outlaw wrestling.jpg (11KB, 326x250px) Image search: [Google]
thinks about outlaw wrestling.jpg
11KB, 326x250px
>>844539
> i listen to outlaw podcasts
>>
>>845053

You miss the point of why Russo is so good to listen to, he comes out on his show and says he fundamentally doesnt even enjoy wrestling then goes on neurotic rants on how to fix it. He was dissed for his views on NXT by some kid with aspergers on Youtube then had him on the show on a guest and now has a weekly NXT review with him and his other friends with learning disabalities where he makes them agree with him to placate his own ego, he also gets bored of talking about NXT about 5 mins in and starts asking them which diva they'd rather fuck and what they'd do to them etc, it's some of the most surreal entertainment ever.
>>
1. Austin
2. Jericho but only if he has someone interesting on
The rest

Don't know why you'd listen to a wrestling podcast by a non-wrestler, they always come off as knowing fuck all about actually wrestling even though they've been watching religiously for 30 years.
>>
>>845089

Because they're also reviewing it as fans and actually come up with some profound insights about the business by being more removed from it. People like Wade Keller and Dave Meltzer frequently appear on Austin and suches podcast and it's obvious the wrestlers have a good deal of respect for their opinions on the business.
>>
>>845089
Jericho is fucking terrible no matter what. Whenever he has someone on he just sucks their cock.
>>
>>845089
>>845095
Jericho's is literally just him shilling FOZZZAAAAAAAAY! the whole time.

Only one I bother to listen to is Meltzer (which I guess means Alvarez too) because his knowledge of the business is unmatched.
Always manages to slip in a few great details about politics from the 80s.
>>
>>844539
>No Colt Cabana
>>
File: 1363610107187.jpg (36KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1363610107187.jpg
36KB, 474x595px
> Bryan & Vinny
> OSW Review
> AE Podcast
> Solomonster Sounds-off
> Stone Cold's WWE Network Podcast
>>
>>845106

Solomonster just comes across as pathetic to me. Just complains about everything and acts like a proper entitled smark dickhead
>>
>Meltzer a good podcast personality

you know, um, so uh, yeah, it is what it is, you know
>>
>>845106
>tfw AE Podcast is coming to an end soon
>>
>>845104
This tbqh family
>>
>>845497
COUGH
>>
>>844539
>Vince Russo even on this list

fuck off Disco Inferno
>>
It goes...

Alvarez
Meltzer
Tom Lawlor
Vinny
Austin
Sempervive

That's it lads
>>
>>844539
>based Vinny V at only 11
>Russo at 2
switch spots and move up Cornette
>>
Russo deserves to be lower for going into tangents about Baseball or some other shit where it takes him 15 min+ to relate it back to wrestling.
>>
Tried listening to Jericho's podcast a few times. Fucking awful.
>>
>>845694
Russo shouldnt even be on that list. Part of the guys show is talking to teenage marks on skype.
>>
Meltzer's had that cough for quite a while now. He needs to get that checked out.

You know what they say, if you've had a cough for longer than three months. You need to consult a doctor about it.
>>
>>845739
It is what it is.
>>
>>845651
Colt Cabana, you fagget
>>
>>845739
its well uh y'now its just uh ah a little cough you know, its nothing well you know serious
>>
>>845718

That's the best part of it
>>
>>845104
He had one good podcast when he interviewed the crybaby. That is it, shit guests and shit show.
>>
>>846008
When did he interview Bret?
>>
>>846016
Idk man crying about almost dying from a staff infection makes Brett look tough.
>>
>>845106
Isn't Solomonster the tard who thought it would a truly genius idea to give Charlotte the World Heavyweight Belt?
>>
>>846937
No, where you hear that?
>>
No, the correct list goes:

>Konnan
>I don't fucking listen to anything that doesn't have Konnan on it
>>
1.Meltz
2.Mad Money Meltz
3.Meltzer Driver
4.Big Man Meltzer
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.