[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn attend every live event and meetup until you work up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (34KB, 324x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 324x453px
>ywn attend every live event and meetup until you work up the courage to ask her out on a date, where you go to a coffee shop on a beautiful summer day. After you walk her home and kids run up and ask for her autograph and for you to take a photo of them. You go on a few dates and are at that point where you are kinda together but it's not 'official', then she invites you over to her house where you snuggle and watch her match at Takeover for the fifth time. She brings you backstage to a taping and you hang out with Sami Zayn or Enzo and Cass, then after her match she runs right into your arms and you embrace her sweaty body and you both say you love each other. Eventually you move in together, meet the family and decide it's time. You take her out to her favourite restaurant, and when you're walking home you stop by the prettiest tree, the light reflecting off of her eyes gives you the greatest feeling of belonging. You get down on one knee and of course the answer is yes! Yes! Yes!
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 384x384px
Fast forward 5-6 years, you have two kids, she's on main roster and its April. She's challenging Becky Lynch for the women's title. In what is hailed as the greatest women's match in history, she pulls out the big one. You and your two kids are at ringside cheering her on, she leaves the ring and gives you the biggest hug and kiss and tells you her life is perfect, all thanks to you. Move forward another 8 years, she's retires and starts a wrestling school. She also teaches your kids who have always dreamed of following mummy's footsteps. Now you're in your 70s, watching your kids in the indies, because they don't make it to NXT. She passes away gently in her sleep, the next year she inducted into the hall of fame and you accept the award in her honor, your kids are with you and they couldn't be prouder of their mum, and you couldn't be prouder of your wife. You see the video package, her debut, her takeover matches, her wrestlemania victories (and defeats). A few years later you pass too, and join her up there where you can snuggle and watch all of her matches for eternity.

Why even live?
>>
2/10 shit fantasy booking
>>
Who is going to read all that shit
>>
>>842487
>Fast forward 5-6 years
>Move forward another 8 years
>Now you're in your 70s
wtf how old are you
you would have to be around 55
>>
>>842489
>and join her up there
I have bad news for you anon
>>
>>842487
>>842489
Okay but you left out a few details. Who is going to put her over, who does she defeat.

Are enzo and cass gonna make it out. How good are my kids are they good enough or are they just banking on mummys fame?

I ain't raising no second generation scum.
>>
wait so your whole fantasy is about being the significant other of someone who has success and achieves something?

this is the kinda shit women usually do, get off your ass and achieve something yourself
>>
you faggots really make me sick sometimes
>>
File: Bayley.png (172KB, 1855x366px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley.png
172KB, 1855x366px
>>842489

Here's the whole thing.

I too want bayley babies. Start a dynasty.
>>
>>842487
>>842489
So what exactly is her gimmick? Is she supposed to be a giant five year old?
>>
a ultra fan living the dream of becoming a wrestler, basically most fans dreams.
>>
>>842563
mikey whipwreck wants his gimmick back
>>
>>842487
Seriously fuck off with your fan fiction neckbeard
>>
This genuinely ruined my night, I wanted this with my beautiful becky lynch <3

sigh
>>
>>842558
Female Cena
>>
File: smurk.png (448KB, 541x539px) Image search: [Google]
smurk.png
448KB, 541x539px
>>843654
Never say never anon
>>
>>843764
thanks anon, we're all gonna make it someday
>>
>>843764

Becky Lynch is best girl in WWE
>>
>>843792
she just seems so awkward, sweet and cute, even in her shoots. I would do anything to take her on a date somehow
>>
>>843751
Big Match Bayley
i like it.
>>
File: kTr37cK.jpg (112KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
kTr37cK.jpg
112KB, 479x720px
>>843792
>>843793
Agreed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.