[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there any styles designed around fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 16

File: Ruff.jpg (274KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ruff.jpg
274KB, 1800x1200px
Why aren't there any styles designed around fighting off animal attacks?
>>
File: bear UFC.gif (3MB, 195x159px) Image search: [Google]
bear UFC.gif
3MB, 195x159px
>>840445
there are it called grappling

every dog attack and bear attack won by a human has been through grappling.

Last one recorded was 9 year old boy with 2 months of BJJ training choked pit bull to death that was mauling 12 year old girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPLBcCVwVi4

having a hard time finding the other ones, but there was another one. high school wrestler slams pit bull and was sued by owner.
>>
>>840580
>every dog attack and bear attack won by a human has been through grappling.
Actually, it's been won by superior strategizing, and advanced technological weaponry.

One of the earliest of the technological advancements made and used by our ancestors is the pointy stick.
It's killed many a non-human animal.

I'm sure that if you ask around /b/ for long enough, you'll find some videos, gifs, and webms of non-human animals succumbing to the superior strategies and weaponry of humans.
>>
>>842406
as much as I want to retch at that gif, I did some research first. There is really not a more humane reason for them to not be ground to death.

And people will lambaste the chicken farmers for providing cheap chicken and eggs to everyone. The cheap part being the key to why this happens.
>>
>>842406
What does ground up chicks get used for?
>>
>>842437
Probably sausages and nuggets.

Generally processed food I guess.
>>
File: atlatl and sling.jpg (187KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
atlatl and sling.jpg
187KB, 1200x900px
Boy, did the non-humans have it coming to them when we discovered how to make and use projectile weapons.
>>
File: 44.jpg (26KB, 533x351px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
26KB, 533x351px
>>844921

i carry one of these in the woods. seems to work, i've never been attacked by a bear or a dog
>>
>>846337
A pistol isn't exactly a bad weapon, but it's just not that fun of a weapon. Once the novelty of shooting down things with ease wears off, nothing compares to loading your atlatl while a grizzly bear is charging right at you.
>>
>>840445
you should go talk to /out/, they're obsessed with body slamming wolves for some reason.
>>
>>842437
Chicken nuggets, hotdogs, dog food.
>>
>>840580
Wrong. All animal attacks are won with weapons. Search for any evidence of a human being killing or fending off a full grown bear. I assure you, you will not find one.
>>
>>846431
>All animal attacks are won with weapons
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19332095/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/florida-man-gets-upper-hand-against-bobcat/#.Vn4TLlLpdjk

>Rippy, 62, endured the bobcat’s slashes and bites until it clawed into a position where he could grab it by the throat.
>Then he strangled it.
>>
>>846446
Oh wow, so amazing. He strangled an animal slightly larger than an average house cat!!
What a wild man!
Now find a story of a guy doing that to a fucking bear. Oh wait, you wont'. Sit down, eat your pudding and try again corky.
>>
>>842406
Saddam Hussein did that with people, live people. and he lowered them in slowly while he watched. think about that you fuckin neckbeards.
>>
File: 1442794657521.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1442794657521.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>846450
>All animal attacks
>All
>wait no! i'm changing what I said now!
>killing a 25 lb rabid wild animal is easy
>>
>>846459
I said specifically said bear attacks in >>846431
Im still waiting :^)
>>
>>846355
>Weapons are about fun.
Fuck fun, enjoy having fun while you're getting eaten by wolves.
>>
File: th.jpg (18KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
18KB, 283x300px
Reminder that humans are animals.
>>
>>846465
Reminder that as long as my meaning gets across it doesn't really matter if I use slightly wrong terminology.
>>
File: 1417919402908.png (208KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1417919402908.png
208KB, 500x375px
>>846463
>All animal attacks are won with weapons
>I said specifically bears when I said "All animals"!

https://huckberry.com/journal/posts/man-kills-grizzly-with-hands-and-teeth
>>
>>846469
>urban legend is hardcore facts now
You gonna post some real evidence or admit humans are too weak to kill even a baby bear with their hands?
>>
File: 1422660312226.png (438KB, 318x516px) Image search: [Google]
1422660312226.png
438KB, 318x516px
>>846472
>i swear i didn't say all animals!
>how does i delete post pls

https://www.fieldmuseum.org/carl-akeley
>It was also on this trip that Akeley would come face to face with a deadly 80 pound leopard in Somaliland. After strangling it with his bare hands, Akeley would pose with it resulting in his most iconic photo.

>80 lb leopard is just a giant housecat!
>>
>>846474
How about you stop posting these urban legends made up by blatant liars for attention and show some real evidence.
>>
If I were to torture all the neckbeards on this thread, I think I'd do the same thing to each of them. I'd get a very, very lengthy towel, GHB, ropes and zipties. I'd bind you to hot pipes with the ropes and zipties and let you sit there for a bit until you developed long rows of first degree burns against your back and arms. The pain wouldn't be that terrible, but the burns would dehydrate you, making the GHB very effective once I forced it down your throat. Once you fell into an unshakable sleep, I would drench the towel in water from end-to-end and feed it down your throat and into your stomach. It would take a very, very long time; so you would almost certainly wake up midway through the process. A panic unlike any other would set in as you wondered what exactly it is that I'm doing. I would keep feeding the towel into your digestive track until only a handful of it was poking out of your mouth, and a large clump of it was filling your stomach. I would leave you in the room by yourself for about five hours, allowing your stomach lining to bind with the wet and indigestible fibers of the towel. I would come back and tug on the bit that was sticking out of your mouth, and if it gave a lot of resistance, I would pull with all of my strength until the towel was completely removed from your body. It would carry your stomach lining out with it through your mouth, and you would see the whole thing happen. I would then watch as your body digested the remaining membrane layers of your stomach, resulting in an extremely long and horrifying death coupled with pain that nobody could possibly imagine. Yeah, that sounds good.
>>
>>846492
Hold on a second, I have a copypasta for this.
>>
>>846492
I would personally sneakily follow you home and watch you.
I would learn your schedule; I would learn when you wake up, I would learn when you go to bed, I would learn when you fall asleep, if you go to school, I would learn if you work and where you work (as well as your hours; and I would learn about your co-workers), I would learn about if you have friends and who they are, I would learn about your life.
I would observe your life in detail, over a prolonged amount of time; and then I would hurt you.
I would drug you unconscious, and take you somewhere isolated and quiet, where no one will hear you scream.
I would torture you, both physically and psychologically, and you would remember it for the rest of your life unless neuroscience advances enough to be able to create technology to erase memories.
I would fracture your legs in several places.
I would beat you with a thin metal rod, bruising you, and eventually causing severe contusions.
I would break your toes.
I would pierce your skin with hot and thick needles.
I would cut half of a rectangle into your skin, and then pull at it, ripping your skin.
I would waterboard.
I will make sure that you stay physically healthy, make sure that you don't die of infection, make sure that you don't die of shock; you can't suffer if you're dead.
I will make it so you associate commonly seen, heard, smelt, and experienced things with pain and suffering.
I will show you a high level of fear that you have yet to experience.
I will show you how much of a pathetic excuse for an even semi-intelligent you are.
You will feel a wide range of intense negative emotions, and you will truly suffer.
I would be systematic, I would be calm, and I would be successful.
Also, I would be thoroughly entertained.
>>
>>846492
Oh, cool; I found another one!

You should flog yourself 100 times.
You need to suffer.
I’m willing to conduct your torture personally.
Give me your name, address, and a way to identity yourself, and then I will come over along with some legal documents regarding consent, and will torture you.
I will warp your head in a towel, and then pour water over your face.
I’ll chain you to a wall, and make you stand for days on end.
I will starve you, and leave you dehydrated.
I will shove needles under your finger nails. I will break your toes, and then amputate them. I will hammer nails into the bones of your fingers, and I will cut off your fingers centimeters at a time.
I will burn your hands off with a propane torch, and then I’ll make you eat the ashes.
I will make an incision, then slowly peel the skin off of your arm, strip by strip. I will spray your exposed tissue with pepper spray, then will rip it off with dull pliers, then I’ll sew your skin back on.
I’ll make you watch as I saw your arms off, inch by inch, after I repeatedly hit them with a thin metal rod, causing severe contusions and multiple fractured and cracked bones.
I’ll plug your ears, blindfold you, and plug your nose, then leave you there for hours as a machine repeatedly stabs your feet with a very dull stick.
I’ll rip your hair out, along with whatever part of your scalp comes with it, and I will etch “idiot” into your skull.
>>
>>846504
>>846508
>>846512

well played sir, well played
>>
>>840445
it's called hunting.
>>
>>846550
That's not fighting off animal attacks.
Hunting is walking around the forest (or driving), pointing, and then clicking.

Or, if you're a bow hunter, sneaking around the forest, and then using your archery skills.

I guess you have to use your tracking skills if you miss, or if the game is scarce.
>>
>>847779
Hunting is not a game.
>>
Always wondered how it would feel to hook a dog
>>
>>847816
Grappling hook, or striking hook?
>>
>>840445
I had an old school traditional martial artist tell me if a dog ever bites on to your arm you take the pain wrap your arm around the back of its neck and pry it's jaw up towards it's ass. It's supposedly will snap it's neck.

Iv had to choke out a pit bull before. Simple rear naked choke.
>>
>>847952
Shit son, someone with good googlefu or who knows about animals should confirm if the neck snapping thing is legit.
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>846454
Stop my penis can only get so erect
>>
>>847952
No dog will let you do that. They have a very flexible spine, even if that shit could anatomically work, pretty sure the dog spin and twist it self to a better position and continue eating your arm.
>>
>>842406

And that's why I eat less meat these days.
>>
because humans a SHIT and get rekt 99.% of tha time

weak ass bitches baka why don't yall just fucin LIFT
>>
>>842431
>There is really not a more humane reason for them to not be ground to death.
Do more research.
Currently new tech is being introduced to destroy all male eggs before they can develop. It's an automatic system with very high reliability.

No more shredding chicks necessary anymore.
>>
>>848375
> I'm more of a faggot nowadays
>>
>>848375
>eating meat at all
Savage
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 750x1000px
>>840445

Just bodyslam it
>>
File: Bear Killer.jpg (530KB, 3283x2462px) Image search: [Google]
Bear Killer.jpg
530KB, 3283x2462px
>>846431

www.cbc.ca/news/world/montana-grizzly-attack-throat-1.3258057

Here's two.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>846431
>>854345
Fucking wrecked.

in b4 the moron goes full seidoguy on us and won't acknowledge being proven wrong unless video evidence is provided.
>>
>>854345

Why couldn't the bear bite through his arm?
>>
File: tumblr_n1tkbn5Kh81rv2gk5o1_1280.jpg (558KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1tkbn5Kh81rv2gk5o1_1280.jpg
558KB, 1024x678px
>>846337

An airweight .44? Sounds like it'll hurt equally on both ends...

Seriously, though, this is the right idea. If you can't carry a pistol, at least carry some sort of spray or a stick.
>>
>>854333

>muh pro rasslin'
>>
>>840445
that's what the toy guns general is for
>>
>>854589
I put a hogue on it. I can shoot full power magnums but for CC I use .44 specials
>>
File: Laser-pointer-dog-attack-gif.gif (2MB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
Laser-pointer-dog-attack-gif.gif
2MB, 250x189px
>>840445
What would happen if I were to grab the trachea of a dog, and then shake it violently?
>>
>>855278
it would kill you
>>
>>855280
What if it bit my leg or something, and then I did the trachea thing?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.