[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /asp/, who's the shittier champ? Le "my chant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 642x361px
Be honest /asp/, who's the shittier champ? Le "my chant is more over than me" manlet or Ramen "little Indian jimmies love me" Rings?
>>
>>829414
Zorro the gay blade will be a much worse champ. He is just so boring. His promos are shit, and his in ring is lacking.

At least DB made me laugh. He was so small to the general WWE guy, that it was funny that anyone thought he'd be a serious threat to them. Most could have just sat on his head until he passed out. But DB, once he adjusted to WWE, was interesting to watch in ring. Zorro is boring, and can't sell shit.
>>
Bryan was better because the chant actually made it look like he was over if others didn't use it.
>>
at least manlet can wrestle

>when healthy

and manlet got over using a word. when Rock Jr. is still struggle-over after being consigned by Rock, facing same authority as manlet, they broke out the steph scream, broke out mr. mchahom, he even had to do super Cena with league of nations, and people are still like..."i'm happy for the guy, but whatever"
>>
>>829487
This.

Seriously, Zorro the Gay Blade just bores most of the fans.
>>
>>829487
>and manlet got over using a word.
took him 5 years to get over.
>>
Roman got his title by being a little bitch

>becomes champ
>loses
>gets a rematch
>loses
>throws a bitch fit until he gets another rematch
>wins

3 fucking rematches
>>
seth rollins
>>
>>829519
>took him 5 years to get over.
You mean it took WWE 5 years to realize they had one of the best technical wrestlers in the world that was insanely over with both internet fans and casual fans yet they chose to put him in comedy storylines where he would shuck and jive until 2013.
>>
>>829633
his tag team with kane had great moments tho
>>
>>829414
wwe never had to tamper sounds to get bryan over.
>>
>>829541
Thhey just ooked Roman into an underdog for no reason.
>>
>>829541

You mean what DB going into WM30?
Remember when Daniel Bryan was the one who attacked Roman after their match on RAW?
What a whiny little fuck.
>>
>>829487
Yeah they are doing everything they can to get Reigns over. Can't recall anyone getting this style of push in a very long time. Probably Orton during his legend killer gimmick.
>>
>>829633
>that was insanely over with both internet fans and casual fans yet they chose to put him in comedy storylines where he would shuck and jive until 2013.
maybe with the IWC but not with the marks, it took team hell no for him to actually get over with the marks, then the chant got over and he rode that to the mainevent.
Man i miss team hell no comedy gold.
>>
>>830116
He was over already because the chant was over already. Remember why it was called Team Hell NO? Because he already did the yes chant as a face and switched to no as a heel. Basically they got him over as a heel by making him fight the chants and then switched him face by embracing it. And feuding with AJ Lee through Kane and Punk.

What happened with the #YESMovement was that it intensified with the shit he got in the feud with Orton and forced him back into the main event
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.