[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this thread has been done before, but here we go: Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Sorry if this thread has been done before, but here we go:

Best Undertaker. He's had a lot of varied looks and attitudes, which was the best. Which fits what you think The Undertaker should be.

Personal vote: 1999 Ministry for the past, and 2007 Undertaker for now.
>>
>>815971
Autism: the post
>>
>>815971
Big Evil Undertaker GOAT
Ministry Undertaker very close second
>>
Shame Ministry Undertaker lost every fucking match and cheated constantly.
>>
>>816326
>lost every fucking match and cheated constantly.

how much of a fucking mark are you?
>>
>>815971
I"m currently watching Over the Edge 99
Ministry Undertaker is one of my favorite versions of the man(first being the Lord of Darkness 98 era), but I wish this era lasted longer. It was cut short because Taker had a lot of nagging injuries at the time.
After Summerslam 98 when he broke his tailbone it kept acting up and by mid to late 99 he was working with a pulled groin.

>2007 Taker
I'd agree with you on this, but as my third. When he won the Royal Rumble it set him up for the next few years as a constant main evener(as opposed to feuds with mid-carders).
It was also around 2007 when taker jumped back on gear because he was fucking yoked just like he was in 1999.

>>816326
>lost every match and cheated constantly
In 1999 Taker was the personification of evil and the perfect heel. He took being a heel to new heights, showing everyone else how its really done.

>going back to Over the Edge 1999
After nine years of being a fan favorite he was able to get people to boo him. The only other person to do this and have that big an impact was Hulk Hogan.

>Nine years of very little talking
Taker had a lot of built up material that he was never able to use. Some of my favorite lines of Taker have come from the Ministry era.

> I've crippled more people than polio

That line is fucking classic.

Anyway, I love all version of the Undertaker; I've been a fan of him my entire life.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>this wasnt the second to last march on the card
>>
>>815971
For gimmick? OG undead mortician.

For match quality? Late 90s.
>>
>>816359
their last man standing match at backlash 2007 is great

>>816362
>mortician taker

it was awesome when he brought that back for mania13 against sid vicious
>>
>>816364
their entire feud was great
>>
>>816362
>Late 90s

You mean 2006-2010, surely
>>
I really liked evil Ministry Taker.
>>
Bumping for the Higher Power
>>
>>815971
Jesus christ taker really rocked that goatee
>>
>>816326
Shame the Ministry gimmick was also Taker's least favorite
>>
>>817110
True, but as a devote Christian, he played the shit out of that role.
>>
>1999 Undertaker will never face 1997 Sting in a 3 Stages of Hell match
>>
>>815971
I think this was also the time Taker looked the biggest. Either 1999 Taker or his Big Evil days
>>
Bumping for the higher power
>>
>>817198
unless someone does it on smackdown hctp on ps2, like i did
>>
This thread will not rest in peace
>>
I like the first few years of no selling Taker and Ministry of Darkness Taker.
>>
What the fuck were they thinking with the American bad ass gimmick? Did taker suggest it himself?
>>
File: 1449520326735.jpg (289KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1449520326735.jpg
289KB, 850x478px
>Ministry/1998 heel Taker
>Biker Taker
---POWER GAP---
>original Deadman Taker
---POWER GAP---
---AIDS---
---POWER GAP
---CANCER---
---POWER GAP---
Deadman 2.0 Taker. He's old, wrestling isn't mythical anymore (everyone knows it's fake now), we've seen the real guy, he doesn't even dress full deadman any more. It's just cheesy and embarrassing.

Any kind of heel Taker > face Taker.
>>
>>815971
Ministry Undertaker is Best Undertaker.
>>
>>819378
After nine years of the Undertaker he felt the character was going a little stale. Calaway wanted to update himself to adapt with the times. I feel the American Badass Taker helped the masses to appreciate how amazing the true Deadman really is. I mean I'm sure you've watched Wrestlemania XX, you heard the pop when Paul Bearer spoke.
The four years as the biker showed us who the man really is and it allowed him to research and reenergize; it was much needed.

>>819350
>no selling
I'm all for the no selling as well, but after a while it starts to be too one sided and boring. It was great when Taker did it and great when Kane did it. Just seeing them brush off a chair shot to the head was awesome.
>>
OG Zombie Taker.

I loved how they would cut to shots of little kids crying and burying their faces in their mother's skirts when he came out.
>>
1. American Bad Ass (2001-2004)
2. Evil Biker (2000-2001)
3. Zombie Undertaker (2004-2009)
4. Demon Undertaker (1997-1999)
5. Mortician Undertaker (debut-1997)
6. Gunslinger Undertaker (2010-present)
>>
>>827047
>arbitrary autistic segmenting: The Post
No need to slice it up so fine

debut-98: Deadman Taker
98-99: 'Evil' Taker
00-03: Biker Taker
04-present: Deadman Taker 2.0
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.