[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be fighting a fella on Saturday (in an octagon)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: received_1466754963651963.jpg (17KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
received_1466754963651963.jpg
17KB, 575x323px
I'm gonna be fighting a fella on Saturday (in an octagon) and I need some advice. I train in Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai striking and boxing. I'm not very good at them but either is the fella I'm fighting. My strong points are strength, I can take a punch/kick and I have good kicks when in tough positions (that's what somebody told me anyway). So... advice?

>inb4 tl;dr
I'm fighting a guy soon, give me advice.
>>
>>815360
>I'm gonna be fighting a fella on Saturday
Just make sure you're well enough for your match on Sunday.
>>
Don't die
>>
>>815360
Sneak in a tickle here and there. Make sure the ref doesn't notice.
>>
>>815360
too late for my advice but work on cardio. lack of it gets you rousey vs holm
>>
Weaken stance with low kicks (target the knee/above the knee), then come in aggressively with hand and knee combos, like hook cross hook then knee, hook hook jab overhand hook etc

Try not to get taken to the ground if your jiu jitsu is nothing special. If you're attacking and he drops low for the takedown, just remember knees hooks and uppercuts, also pushing your opponent back messes with their balance but gives you a lot of the advantages of landing a jab, keep this in mind and fight aggressively. You already know how to beat the shit out of most people if youre trained in muay thai and boxing, just apply it viciously. Number 1 rule: don't panic, have a general plan and when you're on defense your goal should be to look for weak form or injuries
>>
Lick his asshole. He will either submit or become your best friend
>>
File: 1449800781512.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1449800781512.gif
1MB, 260x146px
Keep distance, and utilize your kicks well.
Make openings for kicks, take openings for kicks, and kick even though it seems like there isn't an opening.
Fake a lot of jabs and fake a lot of step jabs, so you can set up kicks.
If he gets in close, use those combinations you've learned, don't just through a bunch of strong rights (or lefts, if you're right handed).
Once you've kicked him in the legs enough by the 2nd round, start using your Boxing more, and maybe submit him if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
>>815360
Go to his house on Friday and beat him with a baseball bat while wearing a ski mask.

Fighting is all about strategy, you see. It's a thinking man's sport.
>>
So, how'd the fight go?
>>
How did the fucking fight go, faggot?
>>
>>819442
>>820915
his silence = death
>>
>>815360

Using 4chan as your coach and corner probably isn't the best thing to do.
>>
>>820991
kek
>>
>>820915
>>819442
>>820980
I thought the thread died sorry lol
Fight went alright, I won.
Thanks for your help /asp/
>no I'm not dead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.