[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of the boxing technique of Justin Trud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: JustinTrudeau.jpg (93KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
JustinTrudeau.jpg
93KB, 600x337px
What does /asp/ think of the boxing technique of Justin Trudeau, the 23rd and current Prime Minister of Canada, as well as the Leader of the Liberal Party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
>>
hes got more experience than 80% of /asp/
>>
File: glass jaw.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
glass jaw.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
He has no chin
>>
>>800330
Holds his chin too high, hands a bit too low for carrying the chin so high, footwork is almost nonexistent and he likes to work a reaching, prodding jab that has no real threat to it and gets him swarmed in the first. When he squares up and throws heavier jabs they at least seem to have an effect. Not a whole lot of variety, but he does know to use his range against the shorter guy, clinch when he's in trouble and go for the kill when the other guy is hurt. He clearly had more stamina, which is good. Overall, an amateur and not the quality type, what the crap would you expect.
>>
>>800330
He won't lose because it's 2015
>>
>>800694
Like a sack of potatos
>>
>>800709
>clinching is now a positive thing.
>>
>>800970
Yes and no. Yes because knowing how and when to clinch to avoid a bad situation and cut the opponent's offense short is a good skill to have from a technical perspective, especially since boxers aren't really allowed to work from the clinch and most seem to have absolutely no idea how to do so anymore.

No because as a viewer it's obviously boring, it stops the match dead and I'd rather see either much less clinching and multiple clinches being punished by refs and judges, or boxers learning how to fight from the clinch and this being allowed to make it less of a momentum stopper. Honestly, I'd go for the latter, it'd make boxing much more exciting IMO.
>>
>>800330
He should fight Putin for the right to each other's land. Also,
>It's the current year
>>
>>800709
eh, pretty much this.
>>
>>800709
>but he does know to use his range against the shorter guy
No he didn't
>>
>>805172
He tried, spent most of the match trying to stay away popping the jab. It's about what you can expect from this level of competition.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.