[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has an average wrestling skill set and can bring out his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1625137.jpg (81KB, 362x724px) Image search: [Google]
1625137.jpg
81KB, 362x724px
>Has an average wrestling skill set and can bring out his best when needed like Cena
>actually looks like he has fun on Raw unlike any other superstar that shows up and puts a fake smile just to get their day over with
>Pisses off Tumblr feminists
Why do we have ol' white lightning again?
>>
He pisses off feminists? Deets please!

Don't forget that he pisses off MMAnlets like McGreggor
>>
>>799724
Why do we *hate* ol' white lightning?
I don't know. I don't hate Sheamus. I wouldn't have put the title on him but I don't really give a fuck. WWE have bigger problems than who their world champ is right now.
>>
>>799775
Its good to get the cash in over with now then later when we have a better champ than Ramen.

The transition seems rough, but I think its for the best.
>Rusev, Barret, and Sheamus become new enforcers of th authority and get a push.
>by having a cash-in on Ramen it creates a feud and tries to create as much of a feud as it can

Who would Ramen feud with if he was champion? There is nobody.
>>
>>799724
How does he piss off tumblr feminists??
>>
>>799814
He fat shames women and manspreads, besides making video games and being a white male that is the worst things you can do to a feminist.
>>
>>799785
Bray Wyatt :3
>>
>>799732
>Don't forget that he pisses off MMAnlets like McGreggor

Source?
>>
Somebody please post the image of him with the light flashing on him where it looks like he's going nuclear
>>
>>799925
His twitter feed is clogged with this kind of shit despite him being a confirmed twink who can't even take on guys half his size.
>>
>>799925
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/war-of-ireland-conor-mcgregor-and-wwe-star-sheamus-battle-on-twitter-112214

They seemed to get along at the end
>>
>>799724
That sign can't be real
>>
>>799952

Thanks, good read. I like Sheamus and McGregor is my favorite fighter so that was interesting.
>>
>>799724
And he isn't made of paper like indie scrubs.
>>
I hope Sheamus and all his faggot friends enjoy staying on top until the real stars return
>>
>>799732
every mma fighter could beat the shit out of every wwe actor in their weight class
>>
>>804536
MUH REAL SPORT
>>
>>804536
Including Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>804536
Maybe not. There is plenty of golden gloves and amateur wrestling champions in the ranks of wwe
>>
>>799724
His moveset is one of the best on the roster 2bh
>>
>>804571
This. It's actually quite diverse for a big guy and he even added a couple of new slams when he got back. His new look is also growing on me and I like how he gets to show off his goofy side now that he's in the spotlight.

I don't think I've ever had anything against Shavemoose, it's just that he never really does anything worth paying much attention to. And his last face run made him even blander.
>>
>>799952

>Had bigger dumps after a salad @TheNotoriousMMA lad. U can hold @BrockLesnar's @WWE title while the big boys duke-it-out. Win @ufc title 1st

Kek good bants by Sheamus. I'm actually enjoying him as champ tbqhwy, hope we see him and Brock have a stiff af match come Rumble
>>
>>804536
Probably most of them but there are a few wwe actors that actually know how to fight like Brock Lesnar for example. And im pretty sure since most wwe guys are like bigger and stronger than 95% of the population they wouldn't really need to know any martial arts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.