[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they pushing him so hard? He's boring and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Jack-Swagger.jpg (13KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Swagger.jpg
13KB, 460x345px
Why are they pushing him so hard? He's boring and a terrible wrestler.
>>
If you've failed to notice most of the top stars are injured or not available you dumbass
>>
>>797995
There's so many people they could push instead/bring up talent.
>>
>>797997
Like who?
>>
>>797997
I think its a safe thing to do by having former WCs get pushed instead
>>
>>797992
Do you honestly consider jobbing to Lel Shitto a "hard push"?
>>
>>798004
This.
Did you also bitch when he got fed to Based RuRu?
>>
>>798000
Balor, Corbin or even fucking Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady could take some of the empty spaces.
>>
>>798007
They could also call their friends and family to take up some of the empty seats they'd make.
>>
>>797997
I, for one, would love to see a Zack Ryder push. Have you seen how fucking jacked he is these days? And the crowd ALWAYS reacts to his Broski Boot start up chant.

He may not have the balls to brawl with Vince McMahon but damnit he's got a lovable babyface personality that should at least be tested in the upper mid card.
>>
>>798010
>there are still fake zack ryder fans
>>
>>798007
>Balor
He deserves more then being just a replacement.
>>
>>798013
Not him but desu it's retarded they don't at least TRY and make something of him.
I couldn't give a fuck about Ryder but the fans do consistently react to him more-so than 90% of the roster and he's young/fairly big.
I mean if Ziggler, who is coasting the everloving fuck out of it as this point and has always been an absolute shitter at speaking, has firm upper-midcard status, Ryder should get at least a chance. Even if he is unremarkable in every aspect.
>>
fuck
>>
>>797992

put him next to sandow, axel, wyatt, del rio, or ziggler, and there's no apparent lack of ability or charisma. hell he's easily on par with reigns and that guy is a main eventer.

the fact that swagger is a leading candidate for one of the industry's top prizes in the US belt only speaks to the lack of talent available, not swagger himself.
>>
hes based as fuck, a former all american collegiate wrestler, tall as fuck, swag and is over as fuck.
Also he seems more comfortable on the mic.
>>
>>797992
>Why are they pushing him so hard?
...They're not.

>He's boring and a terrible wrestler.
I agree.
>>
>>798007
Balor would not last long in fan appeal. Oh look at me I am a demon. He is like Neville. Great worker, no personality.

Corbin isn't a top tier guy. We don't need anymore midcards right now.

Cass got injured. To bring up Enzo alone is straight up retarded. But bringing up these guys and Gable stable at the same time would save the tag division. New Day is great, but one team can't do it alone.

Besides, they need to work with what they have. Focusing on a few guys is what got them in the shitty spot they are currently in. And bringing up people will just make a mass influx of unused workers.
>>
>>799325
Cass just returned to action, mate. Keep up.

Baron is already better than the "superhero" that WWE is desperately trying to make into the next big deal and build the company around.

>Balor would not last long in fan appeal. Oh look at me I am a demon. He is like Neville. Great worker, no personality.

being THIS wrong
>>
>>799337
take neville, replace his impressive rotations with a shitty foot stomp, and put him backstage in makeup for an hour to get his dick painted.

yeah i can totally see how you'd think that's an improvement.
>>
>>799354
Literally the only similarity they have is that they were both in BOSJ

You have fucking pleb-tier opinions on everything
>>
File: you.png (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
65KB, 600x600px
>>799366
oh totally. well i mean except for the fact that they're both cruiserweights, they'll never be taken seriously as main eventers, and nobody outside of the fedora crowd gives half a shit about them. aside from that, they may as well be from different planets. no important similarities at all.
>>
>>799438
So Daniel Bryan and Neville are the same people too?
>>
>>799438
> fedora

O - P - I - N - I - O - N | D - I - S - C - A - R - D - E - D!
>>
File: Sabu.png (453KB, 896x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Sabu.png
453KB, 896x1100px
>>799438
>Heath Slater rants about "flippydoos"
Don't talk about shit you don't know anything about.
>>
>>799438
perfect post, lel
>>
>>799453
D-Bry doesn't have a shitty unappealing accent.
>>
File: feel.jpg (130KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
130KB, 718x718px
don't hate on me too much, i don't want the guy to crash and burn. if we were to, say, get a proper cruiserweight or light heavyweight division started? sure i'd love to see him compete in it.

or maybe set up an intercard and get a team together to feud with, say, the bullet club? great, sign him up.

but, the current product in its current state, will not see a finn balor surpass the likes of neville or kalisto. and anyone who thinks otherwise might be delusional.
>>
>>797992
> Terrible wrestler
Boring yes, terrible wrestler, no. He's probably one of the best they've had in years.
>>
>>799337
In fairness, I like Balor but he does have literally zero character.
He needs to get some because he can't just stay pretend-over with NXT fags for his whole career.
>>
File: roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg (161KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg
161KB, 650x366px
>>799584
>I like Balor but he does have literally zero character.
That's how Vince likes em.
>>
This is obviously just a stop gap filler feud to ride out a couple of months until Cena comes back. It wont go anywhere, it doesn't mean anything and nobody cares, so this is hardly any type of push.
>>
>>799584
this 2bh. i'm all for balor, even sexually. he may be indie darling and a favorite on japan, but i can't see him survive in corpus christi
>>
>>799602
yes, reign is indubitably worse than most roster, but he have two things that vince drools over : height and rock's gene.
>>
>>797992
>a terrible wrestler.
like you mandrama fags would know what good wrestling is lel
>>
>>799603
Guarantee that when Cena comes back he'll start a feud with Taker for his last run.
>>
>>799607
> height

He's clearly the shortest of The Shield even with lifts
>>
>>799607
They don't share any blood, they're just cousins through blood brothers and shit.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.