[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>theme song bragging about being champions and best in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: the-usos-2.jpg (79KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-usos-2.jpg
79KB, 615x300px
>theme song bragging about being champions and best in the business
how are they faces, again?
>>
>>775512

See John Cenas theme.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with the usos. They get a lot of unnecessary hate, imo.
>>
You know what makes me happy? Knowing they have that identitcal twin gimmick so they are forever stuck doing tag team shit
>>
But they are on top most of the time
>>
>>775693
It hasn't charisma and his promos are awfull(wwe problem in xavier wood channel one of them is hilarious) but we need full team like usos , matadores ,prime time player, and harper/rowan who alone is dificult be a main event but hey fit in the tag division and held the title if they have lack of good team
>>
>>775693
They're really douchey though. Nothing else against them, just pointing out they are kinda heel-y.
>>
>>775693
There not interesting and whatever they do, they have a stupid smile on their faces. I remember them losing their title oppurtunity to someone and as the champs walked away with the titles, the Uso's were watching them, shaking their heads with a big grin. It just ruins it.
>>
>>775702
...of Naomi

>>775944
T-thanks WWE's Facebook posts?

>>775992
Nah, claiming you want to be the best, then becoming the best by winning, then saying you couldn't have become the best if it weren't for your friends/family/fans is the most basic face formula since the day of mankind.

>>775998
Being bitter and jealous is a bad characteristic in a face. You want a face to say, darn you beat me, I'm not happy but I understand. But just wait as soon as I get the chance I'll show you and the world that I'm actually better than you and my loss was a fluke.

All in all the Usos are good faces, they are friendly, funny and exciting. They shouldn't be cutting promos much deeper than "we don't like those guys" or "we are going to win cuz were the best" unless it is to show just enough personality for fans to think "hey those guys are friendly and cool- I like them"
>>
>>776326
The one married to Naomi. He's on the right on OP.
>>
File: 1430205666990.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430205666990.gif
2MB, 400x300px
They started out as heels, I remember. Their uppity negro gimmick was good too, but Vince, being the out of touch white grandpa he is, didn't get it so they got stuck in the typical Samoan tribal thing.
They definitely know how to work heel though. There was this one Main Event match that they had against Snoop Dogg's old bodyguard and Giant Bernard where Naomi gave her husband a hurricanrana and he proceeded to give those two fatasses a monster heel ass whooping while his brother was telling him to chill out.
>>
>>778423
>that gif

Kenny Omega is a treasure.
>>
File: omega_kills_ibushi.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
omega_kills_ibushi.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>778423

The girl actually challenged him to a rematch recently
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.