[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i haven't followed the WWE since 2010 and am thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: cean rast en peese.jpg (26KB, 472x482px) Image search: [Google]
cean rast en peese.jpg
26KB, 472x482px
So, i haven't followed the WWE since 2010 and am thinking about trying to get back into it. Fill me in about what the current state of it is like.

All i know about what i missed is that Taker lost at Mania a couple years ago, CM Punk went crazy and left the WWE, and Cena is still Cena.
>>
Cena is the GOAT.

The Shield is all you need to know. Look them up.
>>
>>775416
>Cena is the GOAT
18+
>>
>>775420

PLEASE have sex.
>>
>>775421
99% of Cena's fanbase doesn't know what sex is.
>>
File: mysides3.jpg (43KB, 433x378px) Image search: [Google]
mysides3.jpg
43KB, 433x378px
>>775422

and 99% of his haters know what it is but cant get any
>>
File: 1441508511223.jpg (111KB, 768x764px) Image search: [Google]
1441508511223.jpg
111KB, 768x764px
Cena haters getting ethered
>>
>>775422

>my favorite wrestlers are Cesaro, Owens, and the New Day: the post
>>
>>775426
My favorite wrestler is Daniel Bryan
>>
>>775430
Why are you replying to me?
>>
>>775415
Three guys, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns were in this stable called the shield. They said they just wanted justice but they just did stupid shit for a few years and forced themselves everywhere for awhile. They were pretty serious but they just didn't click. More on them in a bit.
Theres this thing called the authority, HHH and stephanie with a few other minor members floating around for a few year. Sometimes they are kayfabe good, other segments they're the bad guys. People like Daniel Bryan opposed them. All mid card members dont matter in the story line. Anyways.
The authority got seth rollins to turn on the shield, joining them in the process. instead of the other two staying together, they just seperated.
Brock Lesnar came back, losing to HHH and Cena right off the bat, but, he went on a win steak eventually beating taker at wrestlemania and destroying cena (who was practically unbeatable for the last few years) for the title (which is now the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, they merged the wwe and the big gold belt together to be one title)
Part 2 coming soon
>>
>>775415
>>775478
Lesnar easily defended his title to cena a few times, and since Seth Rollins joined the authority(Kane joined the authority too, helping rollins win match after match and even win the money in the bank), he even beat rollins and cena easily and clean.
Bringing back roman reigns from the shield, Roman is the most pushed guy in years, the crowd hates him, hes as boring as cena to watch in the ring and worse at promos (it should be worth noting cena is good on promos, but roman is just god awful at them) they forced him into the title picture, he won the royal rumble easily and beats all of his opponents super cena style (getting his ass kicked for 10 minutes then ending his opponents in one move) He faced Brock for his title at wrestlemania, got his ass kicked during it, so one sided, just got a few hits in that "damaged brock" but it was an ass kicking, rollins came out cashed in, pinned reigns, hes the new champ, and was until a few weeks ago when he got injured.
part 3 coming soon
>>
File: A+playerwithroman.jpg (36KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
A+playerwithroman.jpg
36KB, 610x250px
>>775415
these guys are both the future and the present.
The A+ player seth rollins the former wwe champ hes injured at the moment but is the best wrestler in world as confirmed by both sting and shawn micheals is on the right and the big dog roman reigns is on the left .
>>
>>775415
>>775489

Rollins had a title reign much like orton did when he was in the authority (Orton is constantly relevant, however hes constantly injured these days) he rarely won cleanly, infact i think he only beat dean ambrose cleanly once.
He blew his knee the fuck out and hes sidelined for the next 9 months. As much of a paper champion as he is/was he was pretty talented in the rings and very entertaining.
Right now theres a tournament going on for the vacated title, the last people in it are
Roman Reigns (remember, he is the WWEs top guy right now, they want him to be their top dog)
Dean Ambrose (in my opinion hes horrible in the ring but cuts amazing promos)
Alberto Del Rio (a mexican wrestler, hes amazing in the ring, super heel, i dont think theres a way to make him baby face, but hes good.)
Kevin Owens (Hes an indy wrestler, and came from WWEs new developmental territory NXT, which is infinitely better than WWE, the wrestlers are all more talented, not lying, they are worth buying the wwe network(a program where you can view every ppv and program the wwe has ever put out))
part 4 coming soon
>>
>>775415
>>775507
Reigns is obviously gonna win the title, but a lot of people are pushing for Owens.
Other key people in the WWE right now are;
Cesaro, pound for pound the most talented wrestler on the roster, he can things no one else can. seriously check this guy out. youtube search cesaro vs sami zayne (an nxt guy). Amazing matches
Dolph Ziggler, hes a great performer. Top of the line deserves to be in title scene soon. He was at one point but the WWE wants to force the Shield members in the title scene.
Bray Wyatt, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BRAY WYATT. Best promos in fucking years, amazing in the ring (big guy but fast). I can't fucking explain it, his promos are great hes the only one they let write his own promos,its great. Hes feuding with taker right now. Its great. Hes also the leader of the wyatt family, 3 other tall guys, but none of them are great on the mic or in the ring, just big and slow.
>>
>>775415
>>775532

WWE is trying to revitalize the tag team division.
The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E Langston (NXT guy) and Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed from TNA) are the current champs right now. Pretty talented heels, very over.
The New Age Outlaws came back, they didnt do anything, but they were the champs for a minute.
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro were phenominal as champs
The USOs are the big baby face team (cousins of the rock)
Prime Time Players are great (kinda slow right now but remember their names)
They brought back team 3d, or the dudley boyz, or the dudley boys whatever. They are old but fucking fast and better and more athletic than ever before.
>>
>>775553
fuck off the reigns is horrible.
I semi enjoyed the shield but they got old fast
>>
>>775532
Cesaro is pretty great.
Pound for pound the strongest
But it'll take about 5 years for a KO/Cesaro/Neville triple threat main eve (which would be real cool)
>>
>>775553
> reigns is great

He's shit m8, can't even powerslam the cruiserweights
>>
File: Seth FUCKING Rollins.gif (2MB, 280x281px) Image search: [Google]
Seth FUCKING Rollins.gif
2MB, 280x281px
Current State? We just lost our A+ god for 6-9 months due to a knee injury! I can't wait till our lord and savior comes back.
>>
>>775420
>watches WWE
>but denies Cena is the best
wew lad, seriously wat
>>
>>775420
Says the fucking tripfag.
>>
OP here.

>>775478
>>775489
>>775507
>>775532
>>775550
Wow, thanks. That's very thorough.
>>
File: Bryan Danielson Laugh.gif (251KB, 102x124px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan Danielson Laugh.gif
251KB, 102x124px
>>775424
>>
>>775426
>Not liking all those wrestlers.
The only wrestler you should be hating on is Vince's golden boy Roman Reigns.
>>
>>775415
Similar to OP, stopped watching around the time the Shield were introduced - got real boring after that.
Is there any real story to NXT? I've watched 1 a couple of weeks ago, intend to catch up tonight.
Finn Balor all the way bbabyyyy
>>
>>776174

>NXMeme
>Meme Balor

oh boy.
>>
>>776176
>having the time to watch a 3 hour show every week
K then bud
>>
>>776179

Sounds like someone's upset that their precious NXMeme darlings won't become shit on the main roster where the big boys play
>>
>>776188
I've watched 1 episode m8, I'm not a hardcore NXT fan
>>
JOHN CENA is the GOAT
THE SHIELD look them up, watch all the important parts of the story.
DANIEL BRYAN, The most over guy in the roster. (Now injured)
>>
File: bryan crowd.gif (2MB, 380x169px) Image search: [Google]
bryan crowd.gif
2MB, 380x169px
>>776671
>Reigns is more over than Bryan
Full retard

Reigns will never in his entire career get a reception even close to what Bryan got
>>
>>776664
>THE SHIELD look them up, watch all the important parts of the story.
three guys teamed up to triple power bomb people, they sat on a couple low-tier belts for awhile, then the rat-faced armenian one turned on them but he's dead now so it doesn't really matter

there, all caught up
>>
File: bryan yes.gif (729KB, 383x192px) Image search: [Google]
bryan yes.gif
729KB, 383x192px
>>776738
>>
>>776684
one of the few times bryan using the chant correctly.
>>
>>776744
The chant was so over.
>>
Its kind of lame with this roman reigns crap.
I starting watching again a few weeks ago so I'm not caught up on everything.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.