[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your brother didn't have much fight in him what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 74265f560dpaige.jpg (36KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
74265f560dpaige.jpg
36KB, 600x721px
>Your brother didn't have much fight in him

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>774207
She means that it's time for all the /asp/ trip fags to go. This is /wwe/ territory now
>>
What an awful, horrible, hacky story line
>>
>>774376
You can tell that Vince & Steph have their grubby little fingerprints all over this one
>>
Making fun of Charlotte's dead brother
>>
Cheap heat to make the divas interesting and relevant. I don't think anyone bought it, but Paige did her best to help Charlotte get through this shit.

Honestly though, the writers need to be kicked in the head for this Katie Vick-tier bullshit.
>>
>>774479
> writers

I guarantee this was the brainchild of a McMahon
>>
>>774482
Well, obviously everything is approved by Vince but they still have writers and I don't think Vince is all that interested in writing for the divas.
>>
>>774496
He is if they're in the main event segment of the show.
>>
>>774496
The Bellas feud last year was a clear Steph project

So it wouldn't surprise me if she's in on this too
>>
>>774497
That was the most half-assed main event segment I've ever seen. They didn't even tell us when it was taking place.

"Some time tonight a contract signing for the diva's championship will happen." And as time went on, okay, Roman vs Cesaro happened. Ambrose vs Ziggler happened. Okay. They started the show with the Taker/Kane vs Wyatts. Okay. Owens has his match. Okay. Well, alright, there's only the diva's segment left then. It felt less a main event segment and more like "leave the worst for last". It sucked.
>>
I don't know and i don't fucking care either, but Paige is a fucking pale sex goddess.
>>
File: steph.jpg (59KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
59KB, 320x240px
>>774498
Oh Steph is definitely involved with everything about the divas. After all, the revolution was her idea entirely.
>>
people seem pretty divided on this. i thought it was tasteless. anyway they shouldnt keep using charlottes family as a crutch because all this did to me is put over paige as a heel and not build up charlotte as a face, its just more of the same "muh family" from her. shes not likable or sympathetic and paige is the better performer

shouldnt have been the main event tho, this feud hasnt been nearly extensive enough for that spot
>>
>>774527
>people seem pretty divided on this. i thought it was tasteless
There's a divide? I think everyone thought it was tasteless/stupid.
>>
It was the 'I wish you died in the womb' of 2015
>>
Why Paige? Why not Sasha? Sasha could get actual heat without resorting to something as low as a dead brother, tbqh. Though she's over as fuck right now, so they'd be dumb to not use her as a tweener.
>>
>>774544
Paige can't get heat because fans are usually resistant to booing her and Charlotte is kind of a lame duck babyface

This whole feud is just awkward
>>
>>774537
yes i have seen a number of people defending this on twitter and other forums. just from my perspective and the places i go, there seems to be a divide

>>774544
wasnt only about getting paige heat but garnering sympathy for charlotte. it failed. the wwe were trying to cool paige off as a face for months and have tried a lot to get her heat and it doesnt work. she still gets face pops.

sasha is in the same spot btw, like the bellas and paige, it doesnt matter what she does, there is a portion of the crowd that will eat her pussy regardless
>>
>>774207
who is this

inb4 newfag
>>
File: coENWzB.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
coENWzB.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>774561
wwe diva paige
>>
>>774566
feel free to post more of her you good man
>>
>>774519

You know, some say Stephanie McMahon started the #DivasRevolution
>>
>>774621
I want Cole to snap and take credit

>>774606
>>
Anyone got a link to Meltzer and Bryan reviewing raw? I wanna hear them tear into this
>>
File: paigepussy.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
paigepussy.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
It was a great line. Paige is one of the best mic workers on the roster.
>>
>>774647
I don't have a link but they didn't really tear into it. They thought it was an decent show with some stupid segments, such as the Divas shit and the Wyatts vs Taker and Kane which Bryan don't understand why he should care about after the last Raw and this show that showed Taker and Kane completely dominating both the Wyatts and the turned druids.

Meltzer talked a bit about how WWE chose to portray Owens and Cesaro when Haitch went to try and recruit them. Owens and Haitch were both sitting, making them the "same height". With Cesaro, Haitch was standing and noticably much taller. Or something.
>>
>>774678
But Cesaro is very obviously taller than HHH
>>
>>774527
I agree that this feud didn't call for something like that.
WWE trying to erase the fact that Paige turned heel a full month before the one they keep trying to push is hilarious though.
>>
>>774689
Yes, that was what Meltzer said.
>>
>>774678
they probably went easy because meltzer rarely criticizes charlotte and alvarez loves paige
>>
>>774779
I can really believe that. Alvarez was really quick to jump in during Meltzer's talking and say Paige did her best with the segment but "even she couldn't save it."
>>
>>774207
Nobody has answered your question yet. Paige referred to the way Reid died. It was a coward's way out and she implied he didn't fight for his life and through his troubles and took the easy way out.

>On March 29, 2013, Reid Fliehr was found dead in bed at a Residence Inn in the SouthPark hotel room in Charlotte, North Carolina. In June 2013, Fliehr's autopsy revealed he had died from an accidental overdose of heroin and the prescription drugs clonazepam and alprazolam.

Hardly a tragedy, just another addict removing themselves from the world.
>>
>>774988
Yup. Junkies get no quarter.

Honestly, I was happy Paige got thought a promo without saying, "THIS IS MY HOUSE".
>>
>>774207
Charlotte's brother Reid, was also a wrestler, but died of an overdose.

Or David, just because he tried to wrestle, and was awful at it.
>>
>>775244
It was clearly referencing Reid.
>>
>>774988

It's a tragedy to the Flair family for losing a loved one you stupid sheltered fuck. I hope you lose someone to addiction and know how shitty it feels you fucking faggot.
>>
>>775258
>It wasn't even clever.
You do realize you were watching WWE, right? Clever rarely comes with the package.
>>
>>775258
>paige
>clever
no one has ever thought paige was in the first place.
>>
File: EdgeChristianBewildered.png (189KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
EdgeChristianBewildered.png
189KB, 424x318px
>>774209
> WWE
> pro wrestling
>>
As bad as "I WISH YOU DIED IN THE W000000000000MB"
>>
>>775465
no paige already did worse than using a similar line
"i been wrestling since the WOOOOMMMMBBBB"
>>
>>775258

who gives a fuck, he fucking OD'd on fucking anti-depresents

the guy was a waste of life
>>
>>774647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4539-S8pEQ
They talk about it earlier so start at the beginning.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.