[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/job/ general #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Bo-Dallas-1.jpg (59KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Bo-Dallas-1.jpg
59KB, 642x361px
FURST FUCKING EDITION DICKHEADS

Which jobber deserves a IC push?

>pic related
>>
>>760549
He should switch gimmicks with his hack brother

He should be a creepy cult leader and Bray should be a fat retard
>>
2nd for /sp/
>>
>>760560
Bo's better than being related to a stable

Will he ever turn face?
>>
Early 2014 was the GOAT era in NXT as far as the weekly show goes and Bo was a huge part of that. His segments were gold
>>
File: 1446610051175.jpg (50KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1446610051175.jpg
50KB, 600x674px
>>760560
>I don't like Bray Wyatt
>>
File: e7JEhV9.png (409KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
e7JEhV9.png
409KB, 400x400px
>>760624
>I like bray wyatt
>>
>>760549

a literal NXT champion ladies and gentleman

not much more to be said

Seth is the only one who actually amounted to anything and didnt tap out to cena
>>
>>760638
At one point Kofi was the only mens champ on the roster who wasn't a former NXT champ and there are still 2 former NXT champs with their gold
>>
>>760549
Feel like he may end up as the Wyatt's fifth for Survivor Series? I can't really think of who else they would add.
Is there any rumors about a Team BoD vs. Wyatt Family survivor series match?
I feel like that may be the direction they are moving in with the tournament occupying most of the rest of the roster.
>>
>>760549
Does Bray Wyatt count as a jobber by this point? Because he's great but they never let him win.
>>
>>761434
[spoiler]Daniel Bryan[/spoiler]
>>
>>761447
oh for fucks sake can we get spoiler tags?
>>
>>761447
Apparently he is looking to IF he makes a return not be back until after next mania which is a shame.
> http://www.inquisitr.com/2559659/wwe-news-wwe-doctor-advising-daniel-bryan-to-never-wrestle-again/

>Sami Zayn out until next year
>Rollins out until after mania
>Bryan out until after mania
RIP
>>
>>761478
leaked to make his appearance more unexpected
>>
>>761478
Bryan has already been cleared by a competent doctor, it's just WWE's pet quack that's holding out
>>
>>761434
Alright I watched the smackdown clip and I guess they are looking to do a BoD vs. 2 of the Wyatts match?

Does this mean no Survivor Series 5v5 or is it just gonna be a thrown together Heels vs. Faces who go eliminated from the tournament?
>>
>>761478
>bryan ever coming back
hes going to retire at mania. using the chant that was more over than him one last time.
>>
>>761515
> still clinging to this meme

If it was just the chant that was over it would've transferred to one of the many people WWE tried to graft it on to.

But it didn't.

Bryan is more over than whoever WWE worked you into thinking you like

get rekt faget
>>
>>761533
>still being in denial
no one is saying he wasnt a good wrestler but he got over because of the chant and then the chant got more over than him, bryan himself has admitted it why cant you?
>>
File: 2q0XK8z.gif (2MB, 303x142px) Image search: [Google]
2q0XK8z.gif
2MB, 303x142px
>CTRL + F
>No Ryder
SHAME!
>>
File: FanDANNGOOO.gif (960KB, 380x187px) Image search: [Google]
FanDANNGOOO.gif
960KB, 380x187px
Well, first off the way this fucker debuts into the main roster at wrestlemania, and beats fucking Jericho. Now they make him job, never even gave him a title shot either. What is with Vince and burying legitimately loved wrestlers like Fandango and Ryder?
>>
>>760569
WWE doesn't have faces and heels anymore It's blizzare. New day and a
Owens are the biggest "heels" in the company yet they're cheered more than the biggest "face" in reigns.

And then there's people like Bo, Tyler breeze and Sasha banks who are meant to be "heels" but they're either so good at their characters they get over or they're in a shit feud that gets them no heat what so ever. Say what you want about them but JBL and The miz were some of the last "true heels" of the company! You loved to hate them as they literally had no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>761564
> Bryan himself has admitted it

Can you believe somebody would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>762907
The Miz has always been pretty great. He knows how to work the crowd, and bring out the best in the other people in the ring.
>>
>>762907
Sucking at everything to the point of being unwatchably awful doesn't make you a great heel
>>
>>762907
They also try and give New day and Owens heat constantly but it's all cheap and doesn't stick after 2 seconds

>hurr you have queen u suck
>hurr European magic is garbage

Like Samoa Joes Heel turn was great on NXT... Why can't they translate that to the main product? I'm hoping after Roman wins the title against Dean (gonna happen) Dean flips and beats the shit out of Roman, but the problem is that might just make dean more over with the smarks. If they actually want to give heels credibility they have to turn Roman or Cena heel I know it won't happen but it's literally their only chance.
>>
>>762961
> Ambrose flipping out on Reigns might just make Dean more over
> might

You're as out-of-touch with the audience as Vince
>>
>>762974
I put might because Dean is already incredibly over he's probably the most liked guy amongst casuals and smarks it's hard imagining him even more over than he is now.

God this company is fucking weird.
>>
>>762961
I mean, that's the state of how faces try to get pops nowadays.

Face: "how 'bout them [local sports team]?"
Heel: "[local sports team] sucks!"

And then Cena: "I love cancer kids"
>>
Adam Rose
He's great on the mic and pretty good in the ring. He could be a respected upper midcarder given the righr gimmick.
>>
>>760638
you're forgetting the time Cena tapped Rollins on Raw with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NOSE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.