[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lowest drawing champion vs a non-wrestler is Smackdown's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: owens vs shane.jpg (42KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
owens vs shane.jpg
42KB, 800x533px
>lowest drawing champion vs a non-wrestler is Smackdown's top feud

THE STATE OF SMACKDOWN
>>
>>3159804

>Lowest drawing champion

Pretty sure that's not Nash in the picture, Bub.
>>
>>3159817
You mean Punk?
>>
>>3159804
Owens' universal title run was a fucking failure I'll give you that, but this feud is already 10x better than Shane's was with AJ
>>
>>3159822

No sir. I mean Nash but I should've typed out Diesel. The absolute most bottom-rung WWE Champion ever.
>>
>>3159817
Owens, Ambrose, and Diesel are all easily top 3 worst drawing champions
Maybe throw in Orton or Benoit
>>
>>3159827
>but this feud is already 10x better than Shane's was with AJ
>AJ can actually carry mediocre wrestlers to good matches
>KO vs Shane will happen at some random PPV and not Wrestlemania
>AJ was still incredibly over back then while Owens lost a lot of momentum since they did the new face of America gimmick
>>
>>3159833
AKSHOOLY, Eddie Guerrero is the lowest drawing champion ever.
>>
>>3159841
It's a hell in a cell match and it's going to be the main event. AJ/Shane felt so fucking rushed. Vince's involvement blows it away already
>>
>>3159849
>Eddie
>Benoit
>Orton
>Ambrose
>Owens
>Diesel
>Michaels
lowest drawing champs
>>
>>3159851
Yeah, I'm not denying Diesel didn't draw as champion, but this myth that he was the absolute worst needs to end. It was Eddie, but people harp on Nash because he's unpopular online.
>>
>>3159850
It was rushed, because part of the story was AJ wanting a match at WM. And he basically forced Shane to wrestle with him, he wanted to be on the card and didn't have any other possibility. That's the reason it felt rushed, it was part of a story they told. (not how it was scripted maybe, but what actor playing AJ Styles was selling with his acting)
>>
>>3159853
It really is favorable nostalgia.
>>
>>3159853
Poor Eddie. He knew he wasn't a big draw and he wanted to drop the belt ASAP because of all the pressure it put on him
>>
>>3159804
>get booked to be a stereotype chickenshit heel
>don't draw
Gee willikers
>>
>>3159804
KO was booked horribly as Raw's champ and Shane feuds always end up better than people expect.
>>
>>3159886
since you're a nomad can you please fuck off to another board
>>
>>3159851

Orton and Ambrose are nowhere close to lowest drawing champions, especially if you are considering modern SD reigns which are at a disadvantage.

Orton's worst reign was bigger than any reign these past few years.

Ambrose's reign was drawing more at the gate than RAW, more than Roman and Owens, and more than Lesnar as part-time champ, as well as more than Jinder.
>>
>>3159892
I will, for a time, then return. As I always do.
>>
>>3159804
Also, Shinsuke and Randy Orton having a #1 contender's match after being the two most recent people to have championship matches and lose.
>>
>>3159804
>Jinder is such non draw he can't even draw a mention here
LOL Smackdown house shows went down really hard. Hell even Vince couldn't draw a decent crowd.
>>
>>3159865
At least Eddie was aware of it till the very end. The other no draws continue to act like hot shit ignoring the fact that no one dime was drawn from them.
>>
File: 1504277544328.jpg (522KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504277544328.jpg
522KB, 1024x1024px
shane o'cringe
>>
>>3160134
here comes the cringeeeee cringe cringe cringe cringe dala dala dalaa dala

chin chin glin glin, botchy botchy i forget the lines botchy botchy clin clin din din
>>
>>3160239

top kek
>>
>>3159833
>>
File: 1503451318210.png (110KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1503451318210.png
110KB, 601x508px
>>3159804
The women's clusterfuck and Little Pupper match will surely be better.
>>
>>3160239
Audible kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.