[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltzer is respected amoung wrestl- https://youtube.com/watc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2305.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2305.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Meltzer is respected amoung wrestl-
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wKDiiYl13zE
>>
>a bunch of bitter old nobodies
>meanwhile GOATs like Stone Cold, Bret and Flair like Meltz
>>
>>3155022
Who?
>>
>>3155017
Holy fucking SEETHING
>>
>>3155022
austenetty, hartetty and flairetty never drew a dime.
>>
>>3155022
The only valid point these guys can bring up is "HE'S NEVER EVEN STEPPED FOOT IN THE RING, WHAT DOES HE KNOW?"
>>
>best friends with Dwayne
>best friends with Flair
>best friends with Jericho
>best friends with The Elite

all the GOATs love Meltz
>>
>>3155056
P-plans change. Meltzer never knew the plans to begin with he just won't admit he's wrong.
>>
>>3155068
You are still denying that he reported Bray vs Randy for WM?
>>
>>3155088
Didn't he leak the whole WM card? Granted he probably got it from Jericho
>>
>>3155088
Didn't he nail the entire card a few months out?
>>
>>3155098
1 thing he got right out of many things he gets wrong doesn't legitamize him.
>>
a wrestling board where you talk more about a journalist than actual wrestling.

this place has more in common with reddit than you realize and that's the ding-dong diddly truth
>>
>>3155107
>he still thinks Meltzer is the SCOOPZ guy
What's it like living in 1995?
>>
>>3155207
ding-dong diddly worked
>>
File: Meltz.jpg (33KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Meltz.jpg
33KB, 604x453px
>>
>w-why don't you make a better one

Why are wrestlers so fucking childish? It's like they never evolved past elementary school, they're on the same level as women.
>>
>>3155017
some people don't like to be criticized
>>
>got BTFO in the other thread so he made the exact same topic with a different pic
>>
>>3155098
>>3155095
He basically knew the whole thing in January, before the Rumble, yeah.
>>
File: 1502898992681.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502898992681.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>3155017
So this is basically a list of people that got worked into a shoot by Big Dimes Dave.
>>
>>3155056
>H-h-he knows b-better b-b-because he w-watches wrestling for gorillion years
Keep taking his BS and stars as facts you literal baby.
Cause why would you think for yourself, who needs to do that in 2011+6
>>
>>3155088
>>3155095
>>3155098
>Hmmm, lemme check those leaks for X PPV, for next months
>FUCKING WWE IS SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE, THIS IS NOT FUN TO WATCH I ALREADY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Will be funny to see Roman Reigns v Bork not happen at WM after fags cried like bitches they are all year about Roman. But it's all ok, cause papa meltzer says things change, so you will still eat his shit
>>
>>3156828
The plans are right now in flux I think. I can still see Roman v Brock, but I think it is a bad plan. I'd rather see Roman v Braun, Braun being the champ.
I don't know about Brock, maybe Joe beating him there and moving on to title shot against Roman.
>>
>>3155067
>lumping those flippy shit no charisma geeks with the three GOAT talkers
>>
>>3156828
Predictability is not a sure reason that a show will be suck. Everyone expect Naito to win and Okada to lose to Omega on G1. Everyone knows Sane will win MYC. If the build is right, and when the match comes both guys play their role well, it is still a good show.
>>
>>3155022
>>3156658
>>
>>3155017
>all these nobodies, nash and undercarder
weird how Austin, Rock, Y2J, Flair, HHH, bret, punk etc. all like and respect Meltz and are actually good wrestlers
>>
>>3156857
>this thing is bad, so let's make it even worse and complain
Fuck off, you fucking faggot
It ruins all the fun
Sure, the storylines and writing overall suck right now(few exceptions), but when you read spoilers/leaks, it ruins all the fun, it ruins everything.
>read that Randy Orton will win the Royal Rumble match
>Oh wow, Randy won it, what a suprise, didn't expect that at all *unimpressed facial expression*. What a boring match and finish
or
>don't read leaks online about the RR
>Oh thank God, Roman didn't win and Randy did
>WTF, why did Blandy Boreton win, NOOOOOOOOO
etc. reactions and marking out,actually having fun watching the damn show

>read leaks about Hardys returning at WM 33
before the music hits
>Yeah, it's the Hardys, I already know it, haha gimme a trophy because I read leaks
>Even the crowd already starts DELETE chants before their music hits
I mean, it still got a huge pop, but it would've been a thousand times better if nobody knew they return
I think internet kinda killed wrestling, just my opinion.
>>
>>3156876
>Austin, Rock and Flair are good wrestlers by Meltzer's point of view
Lmao, NO
>>
>>3156881
>meltzer spoilers are the reason WWE sucks, not the awful storylines and terrible matches.
>>
>>3156883
Are you retarded or baiting?

Austin has two 5 star match from meltzer and a match of the year
Flair has eight 5 star matches from meltzer and four matches of the year
Rock has multiple 4+ star matches from meltzer and 6 "most charismatic" awards
>>
>>3156884
Again
>this thing is bad, so let's make it even worse and complain
Meltzer and all his slaves are not helping by leaking the matches, whole PPVs on the internet
It seems you can't get it through your thick skull, but what do I expect from a meltzer drone
I don't think I have seen someone liking to read spoilers of a movie/show before, people usually don't wanna do that but in fact avoid it as much possible
Also, it doesn't matter if the show is very good, when you read leaks/spoilers before the show it's all done, you ruined all the fun for yourself from beginning
>>
>>3156900
how about dont go to sites that talk about wrestling if you dont want wrestling spoilers
>>
>>3156890
I guarantee you Meltzer wont rate those matches the same nowadays. He would give 2-3 stars to matches like that, if not, even lower
Also, certainly those 3 wrestlers are big not because of in ring wrestling work and meltzer shitty stars, but other things, hence Dean Malenco and other "epic" in ring workers are literal WHOs
>6 "most charismatic" awards
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking HOF is less fake not as meaningless as those awards from fucking meltzer
You meltzer drones are cute, sucking and riding his dick everywhere on the internet for any shit
>>
>>3156907
I'm not doing that though, but people who whine about WWE being predictable and not fun. I was giving an advice if people want to enjoy the shows more(Sure, I don't deny that writing kinda sucks right now in WWE, but they built Braun very well, just an example)
Or at least, I try to not read spoilers, but it's kinda hard when they are all over YT and the internet, including this board
>>
>>3155017

I hate Meltzer, but the wrestlers' argument that he can't report on wrestling because he's never ran his own wrestling company is beyond retarded.
>>
>>3156945
So is the BS saying that his opinion matters because he watched/watches wrestling for gorillion years
>>
File: Dave.jpg (119KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dave.jpg
119KB, 500x375px
>>3155017
The only wrestlers that dislike Meltzer are the ones bitter that he's drawn more dimes than they ever did without even stepping foot in a ring. All the big names like Big Money.
>>
>>3156910
>I guarantee you Meltzer wont rate those matches the same nowadays

Wow, how did you work that out? Was it from listening to him say every time he's asked that matches can only be rated relative to their era, and that it's pointless to go back and rate things as standards have changed?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.