[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fans didn't boo HBK when he was against Hogan >Fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Daniel_Bryan_WWE_Champion.jpg (28KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Bryan_WWE_Champion.jpg
28KB, 250x223px
>Fans didn't boo HBK when he was against Hogan
>Fans booed HBK when he was against Bryan
Why did Vince hold him back
>>
Hard on for a batista return (should have returned after GOTG)
It was Bryans time and Vince waited to the last moment when he was already hurting. Honestly if they never did it Orton cash in, it could have been like a 94 Bret Hart title run
>>
>why did Vince hold back THE Guy who was more over than who he wanted
>>
>>3153249
>>Fans didn't boo HBK when he was against Hogan

https://youtu.be/v9FyURRVKWo?t=124

Daniel Bryan fan not having a clue about wrestling before 2010

I am shocked!
>>
>>3153306
>liking Bryan is for nouveau fans

This meme hasn't gotten over even though (You) have been forcing it for years.
>>
>>3153249
Bryan was the most over wrestler since the Rock the same way Iranian human waves were the most effective force since Napoleon:

Through cheap pops from vicious children.
>>
>>3153310
I don't know how many Bryan fans say he was more over than Stone Cold

If you watched wrestling in the 90s how the hell can you think that?
>>
>>3153318
I don't remember 90s shows getting hijacked with chants for Austin...
>>
>>3153318
They didn't, that's the problem.
>>
>>3153324
That's because fans weren't special snowflake nu-male faggots back then
>>
>>3153324
Case in point for >>3153325.

They "hijacked" all of 96-97 WWF wwith cheers for Austin against the good guy Bret Hart. It was literally big enough that it happened to the Rock too in reverse. You clearly don't know enough to talk about remembering.
>>
>>3153332
>cheering for one wrestler over the other during a double-turn is "hijacking"

>>3153325
>>3153331
>still attempting to force it
>>
>>3153336
No, the turn happened because of it. Now it's obvious you don't know what the WWF was like in general.
>>
>>3153344
>this level of confirmation bias

HBK got booed and Sid got cheered but they didn't turn. ^_^
>>
>>3153325
>>3153324

see look at this underage faggot
>>
>>3153351
Do you even think about what you're saying? that was my point.
>>
>>3153324
>I don't remember 90s shows getting hijacked with chants for Austin...

they never had to because Austin was a draw before his main event push

the Austin 3:16 shirt was the top selling shirt in 97 before h got his mainb event push

meanwhile Bryan headlined Summerslam and it's a horrible buyrate
>>
>>3153360
I like how you're pretending "mutinous" reactions were a minority in the latter half of the 90s

>>3153359
Compelling argument

>>3153362
>it's Bryan's fault a WWE PPV couldn't draw in the 2010s
>>
>>3153381
>>it's Bryan's fault a WWE PPV couldn't draw in the 2010s

If i was WWE would not have blamed just him

but they stopped pushing him because buyrates were awful, then they did Cena/Orton which did a good buyrate

maybe if people liked Bryan they should buy the shows?
>>
>>3153401
>buyrate
>Orton

kek

>If I was WWE would not have blamed just him

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3153306
>Hogan's entire hot tag consists of throwing some punches and bringing his leg up for Carlito to run into.
>He leaves Carlito on the ground for a full 30 seconds before hitting the leg.
Holy crap, I know he's from a different era, but this is triggering the fuck outta me.
>>
>>3153249
Why don't they bring back the World Heavyweight Championship? It could be like Cena and float between brands. I wanna see someone have Universal+Heavyweight or WWE+Heavyweight again
>>
>>3153812
Vince hates the Big Gold
>>
>>3153812
Because it's not a giant stupid looking toy with a big WWE logo on it.
>>
>>3153249
His body couldn't handle being a champion and the schedule that came with it
>>
>>31538
this
weak liberal genes
>>
>>3153799
>I know he's from a different era
Guys from Hogan's time were putting on great matches and even Hogan was properly trained by a great trainer. It's just Hogan being an old beaten up retard
>>
>>3153362
Dude, WM13 was the lowest buyrate WM of all time. During most of Austin's initial push, WWE had even worse ratings on average than they do today. This is a dumb as fuck argument. If you're as old as you claim to be, you would know that results from pushes don't happen immediately.
>>
>>3154176
Austin never won the main title until 1998

Bryan beat the face of the company clean in the main event of Summerslam
>>
>>3154191
Austin won KOTR in 96 and was going up against the most over guy in WM 13. Your point?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.