[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would your favorite wrestler fair in a shoot fight against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg (273KB, 1200x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg
273KB, 1200x1936px
Mick Foley

>Jinder - He'd get killed
>Lesnar - Maybe he's smart enough to get Lesnar in a hold he can't get out of
>>
Haku.

Jinder - dead.
Leaner - dead.
>>
XPac would kill both of them with fucking karate
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (12KB, 172x246px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
12KB, 172x246px
Lesnar - kick the baby
Jinder - has bacne bigger than Mascarita
We all know why i'd love to see both these matches.
>>
Brock Lesnar

>Jinder
I would love to see Brock Lesnar destroy that gym rat
>Lesnar
Brock vs Lesnar is the penultimate dream match (biggest match being Fedor vs Lesnar)
>>
Who'd win a shoot fight between the following:
>Lesnar
>Steve Blackman
>Ken Shamrock
>Muta
>Del Rio
>Nakamura
>Sexy Star
>>
The Hurricane

>Brock
ded

>Jinder
Great match tbqfh
>>
>>3153003
BASED sexy star is obviously going to win
>>
The Brian Kendrick

> vs. Lesnar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9gn2cjp7Zc

> vs. Jinder
beat the shit out of this rat.
>>
>>3152996
>not Brock Lesnar v Bork Laser
The state of you
>>
>>3153003
Blackman and Lesnar would shoot kill them all and then Lesnar would eat Blackman. Easy.
>>
>>3152919
Asuka

She would suck them off and kill them while they cum
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>3153038
Fuggg
>>
>>3152978
The stories about Meng are greatly exaggerated. You got worked.
>>
wrestligns not real its sposed to be for fun not for the skrilla or the fights MCL
>>
>>3153038
That's how I want to die
>>
>>3152919
Inoki
>Jinder- Slapped
>Bork- Arm broken and slapped
>>
Prime Kane
>Lesnar - Close call but Lesnar would probably just about pull through.
>Jinder - Jinder would be BTFO
>>
>>3153087
t. Never known any pacific islanders

Literally only way to win a fight with them is to kick them in the shins since their brains are too small and skull too thick to knock out like a normal human
>>
Lashley

>Jinder - No contest. Jinder would tap on first contact if he knew what was good for him.
>Lesnar - Hardly a pushover, but Lashley has the better MMA record
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>3152919
Bryan "american Dragon" Danielson

>Lesnar

David vs. Goliath... Enough said. When I read from Meltzer that Lesnar was going to face that weak little con artist Joseph Anoa'i next year, I got so ticked off I canceled the Network for a month which made me miss an outstanding match from the GROUNDBREAKING Divas Revolution (properly the Female Athlete Revolution but you get the point). It would've been so much better to see the Dragon fight Lesnar who, although I dislike for his lack of passion for the industry, has a decent workrate and is a real throwback to the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Frank Gotch and other such shooters. Everyone sees through the idea that being big, tall or muscular has anything to do with success in combat sports so when you see a guy like Lesnar who begrudgingly let's that homophobic faggot Vince take advantage of his muscularity, which is just coincidental and has arguably hindered his career, you know that deep down he wants to fight CREDIBLE, GENUINE TALENT like Danielson and not some underwear models.

>Jinder

Like, yeah, so uh this is kind of an awkward question because I have huge respect for Indian culture, that never went out of its way to oppress people and be imperialistic like ourselves, for thousands of years, oh and they have some MEAN dishes for that appetite you get after yoga practice! But this guy, Jinder Mahal? Yeah, no. Another lazy untalented roid monkey who doesn't have the chops for a legit fight with anyone, let alone a BADASS like Danielson. And by the way it's pretty racist to give Jinder a push just cause of those fucking stupid marks in India who don't understand the double-work-angle going on behind the scenes in Gorilla Position. Man I miss Gorilla, way better than that regressive patriarch Ventura and his ilk Schwarzenegger who were never on Pacino's level of film artistry.
>>
>>3153222
Why do they always get their shit pushed in in combat sports, then? You're just believing stupid memes.
>>
>>3153238
Who has Lashley even beaten? Not hard to have a better record when all you fight are cans.
>>
Undertaker would legit beat the shit out of Lesnar
>>
>le "Jinder is a legit shooter" meme

Fucker can't even get Styles up for a suplex
>>
>>3153038
Jerking off FURIOUSLY
>>
>>3153222
As an Aussie I've played rugby with many Samoans and Tongans. Also gotten into fights with a few and I can honestly say... Ya got worked pinhead. Just like any other bitch out there, they're not magical strong headed cunts. They can be knocked out and hurt. Now Fijians on the other hand, their heads are fucking concrete
>>
>>3153304
How many times have you posted that now?
>>
>>3153291
Care to elaborate
>>
>>3153411
>Now Fijians on the other hand, their heads are fucking concrete
Please be joking. You got worked hard.
>>
>>3153518
This. Fijians are practically Indian, you have to be pretty fucking soft to lose a fight against some curry munching manlet
>>
>>3153518
>>3153533
Native Fijians ya pinheads and no speaking from experience they have hard heads and bodies. Very tough lads. Watch some of their rugby matches on YT, you'll see.
>>
>>3153533
You'd still get btfo by Indians anyway you fatass slob, lel
>>
>>3153553
It's one thing to play a gay ball sport and another to actually fight, kiddo.
>>
>>3153533
Most native Fijians I've played rugby with are generally taller and leaner than most Samoans and Tongans. Also most Samoans are fat as fuck and aren't as strong as they look.
>>
>>3153556
Says the guy who watches sweaty men oiled up in their underwear rubbing up against each other.
>>
When everybody is adopting their fight stance Sexy Star pulls a gun from her underpants and shoots them. 2 days later she cries that he can't assure they were alive before the fight and that she's a survivor of domestic abuse.
>>
>>3153606
Good one, fag. Why don't you go play with balls some more. Just because islanders are tough relative to your weak frame doesn't mean they're actually tough. They get fucked up in martial arts.
>>
>>3153556
The fuck you on about you pinhead? There's plenty of fights that break out in Rugby. What the fuck would you know about it? What do you follow? Padded up pussy NFL? Or girly diveball?
>>
>>3153625
>comparing scuffles on the field to combat sports
You retarded kid. No wonder islanders get their shit pushed it, they're at least as stupid as you. I don't follow gay ball sports.
>>
>>3153620
Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of you sucking cocks.
>>
>>3153660
>scuffles
Fucking stupid Americuck or Eurotrash bitch. Clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Stick your girly sports ya poofter cunt
>>
>>3153625
>Padded up pussy NFL?
ohhh criiiiiinge

you do realize they get to hit each other way harder than they do in that faggy bongcuck rugby game where they all huddle up and jam their thumbs in each others assholes.
>>
>>3152919
Baron Corbin
>Jinder - BTFO in a few seconds
>Lesnar - BTFO in a boxing match
>>
>>3153619
I chortled. Have a (you).
>>
>>3153728
You wish pussy, literally wear body armour to run into each other. Can't get anymore poofter cunt than that. And I'm talking about Rugby League, not poofy Union ya lard ass. Leave the real men sport to us Aussies.
>>
>>3153713
Clearly you're the girly one if you're so afraid of islanders. Have you even been in a real fight?
>>
>>3153790
You got BTFO by islanders and you claim to be a real man? Cringe.
>>
>>3153284
Is this a meme or are you genuinely autistic?
>>
>>3153792
>>3153795
Where did I say I got btfo by Islanders ya pinheads? I clearly said I've been played against and gotten into fights with them, and I said that Samoans and Tongans aren't as tough as you Americucks make them out to be. I also said Fijians were tougher than them, that's when you girls started sperging out. Stick to ya poofter sports where you won't break a nail cunts
>>
>>3154035
You said Fijians were tough, which is false, and have hard heads, also false.
>>
Fenix

dies to both
>>
Brocks lost 5 contests in 4 years of college im pretty sure he knows his way around all the holds
>>
HHH

>Jinder
Absolutely destroys Jinder.

>Brock
Could be close to a draw but Brock probably wins out at the end.
>>
>>3154669
Hi paul!
>>
>>3153284
based
>>
>>3152919
My favourite wrestler is lesnar has been since 2002 so he would kill mahal
>>
>>3153038
Based
>>
File: absolutekek.jpg (21KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
absolutekek.jpg
21KB, 331x318px
>>3153284
I usually hate anti-smark contrarian shitposts, but the sheer amount of effort and detail you put into this made me laugh anyways.
>>
My favourite wrestler is Brock.

Finally get to see Brock vs Lesnar match
>>
>>3153284
This is beautiful.
>>
File: 1433099598091.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1433099598091.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>3153284
10 out of fucking 10. You can have all my internets for a week.
>>
File: kek.gif (867KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
867KB, 400x231px
>>3153284
>>
>>3153284
Top fucking Kek
>>
File: minoru.jpg (51KB, 663x789px) Image search: [Google]
minoru.jpg
51KB, 663x789px
both dead as shit
>>
File: 1470942263081.gif (832KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1470942263081.gif
832KB, 250x188px
>>3153284
>>
>>3152919
New Jack
>Jinder - Shank'd
>Lesnar - Shot
>>
File: 1503980893320.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503980893320.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>3153284
>>
>>3153024
>Spanky was put into this match after he accidentally spilt chocolate syrup all over Mr.Mchamon's suit
what
>>
>>3153003
Everyone in their prime?
Dan Severn
>>
>>3154082
>t. Pussy ass Samoan

Is that you Roman?
>>
>>3155469
>Suzuki stiffing the fuck outta Jinder.
Little sad I'll never get to see this.
>>
>>3154181
>*revives even stronger*
>>
>>3153435
Nearly as many times as it's triggered (You)?
>>
>>3156314
You might get to see it when Jinder gets re-released in a few years
>>
>>3155863
You're right that Samoans are pussies, but I'm not one. All Pacific islanders are weak as fuck.
>>
Itt : fags
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.