[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.njpw1972.com/14680 –So, what does the IWGP Ju

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 08-4.jpg (124KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
08-4.jpg
124KB, 600x400px
https://www.njpw1972.com/14680

–So, what does the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship mean to you?

>Desperado: Well, it means you’re the best junior heavyweight in the world. There’s no disputing that. I mean, have you seen other promotions? America, UK, Mexico, I look at them all, big to small, but nothing approaches the level that NJPW’s junior heavyweights are on. But one thing I do want to say to the idiots that think NJPW is the be all and end all of wrestling that they need to open their eyes.

–You respect the level New Japan is on, but it isn’t all there is.

>Desperado: I can’t emphasize that enough. That said, people in other promotions all over the world want this belt, that’s the level of prestige it has. Just right for someone like me.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3152426
>Being this ungrateful to CMLL
Why it doesn't surprises me, not even based Okumura could carry his sorry ass
>>
>>3152441
Yeah, this part is hilarious.

>Desperado: Satoshi Kojima is in Mexico right now, right? You should ask him. What kind of place is Coacalco?

–Kojima had a match there recently. Apparently the ring was in pretty bad shape.

>Desperado: It’s not just the ring! The ‘locker room’ has dirt floors. The wrestlers have to piss in a bucket.

–Not pretty.

>Desperado: And all in front of 30 people, tops.
>>
>>3152458
ESTADO DE MEXICO BTFO
>>
>>3152458
Based Despe burying the beaners
>>
>the belt for kids who haven't bulked up yet and midgets who can't gain height
>prestigious

Pick one. It's better than the junior tag belts at least but still
>>
>>3152940
>t. never watched any of the Super J Cups, especially 1994
>>
>>3152977
>it was good a quarter of a century ago so it must be good now to

Lmao enjoy your flip ballet
>>
>>3152982
>hurp I don't know shit look how ignorant I am speaking on things I know nothing about lalalalalala

kys
>>
>a literal who talks shit about wwe

Like pottery
>>
>>3153313
he said literally nothing about WWE dipshit
>>
>>3152426
why this LUCHADOR isn't in LIJ yet is astounding to me. That stable is RUDO central, and Despy is perfect for them

c'mon Gedo, have Despy turn on Suzuki-Gun and have him team w/ Bushi for the IWGP Jr. Tag belts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.