[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>h-he bladed before hand and put on s-some f-fake skin >t-that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1504903942343.jpg (32KB, 452x579px) Image search: [Google]
1504903942343.jpg
32KB, 452x579px
>h-he bladed before hand and put on s-some f-fake skin
>t-that will be 11 dollars p-please
>>
>>3151338
>talks for 10 minutes, making facial expressions with his forehead the entire time
>"fake skin" doesn't come off
>Gets bumped
>bleeds
>fake skin disappears despite cameras lingering on his face for an extended time, no hand to face contact to hide "fake skin"

>uh... ya know.... these things change....
>>
>getting worked by vince
lmaoing @ his life
>>
File: chadmeltzer.jpg (149KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
chadmeltzer.jpg
149KB, 518x518px
Post abs and arms faggots
>>
>>3151338
>Matchu-wa, took prace Barcray Center: 4.75. If Madisu Suquaru Garduru, 5 sutarus wudda be.
>>
>>3151338
FUCK MELTZER
FUCK NU JAPAN
FUCK WEEBS
>>
>WWE has a policy against blading
>It's why everyone, including the fucking boss, does it
>It's just not me being worked into thinking there's a policy to think those do bleed are badass wrestlers for "going against the rules"

Meltz yer bein' worked.
>>
So how DID he do that? You cant get a cut from a headbutt unless KO secretly has a unicorn horn?
>>
>>3151832
It's fucking easy to get a cut from a headbutt or elbow
>>
File: IMG_1025.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>3151832
Left = legit hardway, right = bladejob

le meltz got worked
>>
Has it ever occurred to you guys that you might be a little obsessed with Dave Meltzer?
>>
>>3151881
no self-awareness allowed on this board
>>
>op bullshits about stuff that Meltzer never said
>/asp/ believes him

Vintage autism!
>>
simps SEETHING
>>
>>3151933
No, le meltz said it on the latest WOR. Go listen if you don't believe OP.
>>
>>3151338
what the fuck was Meltzer on about in that show today? Did he seriously believe Vince came out with fake skin on his forehead? What a fucking dumbass. He got worked and he won't admit it.
>>
>>3151933
I mean the weird thing is, they're not even disputing Meltzer's actual point, which is that a 72 year old taking a shoot headbutt is fucking stupid.
>>
>>3151832

You certainly fucking can get cut by a headbutt. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>3151964
no one is disputing it because it's true ya fuckin jabroni
>>
>>3151338
You are all idiots.
Dave Meltzer is right
>>
>>3151832

He bladed before but it was just a small one that wouldn't bleed until it got opened up more after getting hit.

Just like when they treat guys cuts between rounds but the 1st time it gets hit he is gushing.
>>
>>3151355
This fuckface is like 5-4, who cares lmao
>>
>>3152058
lanklet detected
>>
>>3151838
Especially if you have lots of scar tissue in blade spots.
>>
Meltzer will always hold a grudge against Vinny Mac, so of course he'll throw some bullshit theory out there to distract everyone from what a great angle it actually was
>>
>>3151881
That's preposterous.
>>
>>3152295
Hi vince!
>>
File: meltzchad.jpg (36KB, 469x308px) Image search: [Google]
meltzchad.jpg
36KB, 469x308px
>>3152058
>B-B-BUT HE'S NOT T-T-T-TALL
Abs and arms, post them fatty boi
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wKDiiYl13zE
>>
>>3153867
You defend Meltz for weeks on end begging people to post their own bodies when it is not even relevant to the conversation. Once Meltz enters the ring and uses his juiced muscles let me know, until then you can both play pretend.
>>
>>3151351
Think hack Dave was trying to say Vince was wearing a liquid skin band aid before the bump
>>
>>3155082
>Seethin'

It's okay to be fat, my guy. Just jiggle that tubby lard and tell yourself Dave Meltzer couldn't cuck you just by taking off his t-shirt.
>>
>>3155092
I'm not your guy, buddy
>>
>>3155092
I've never seen him with a girl. THEY probably laugh at how short and balding he is, get a clue.
>>
I literally can't find a pic with him and a girl.
>>
>>3155112
>Dave Meltzer

>Jiggle Jiggle
"I'd rather be an enormous ball of lard than a short beefcake! Girls love to touch sweaty greaseballs! It's all they crave"
>Jiggle jiggle
>>
>>3155112
You swim with your shirt on, huh?
>>
>>3155112
lose weight
>>
>>3155155
>>3155160
Please assist in the search of Meltz with a woman.
>>3155125
>>
>>3155155
Manlet
>>3155160
Actual fatty projecting hard
>>3155163
Baldy
>>
File: Meltzermeetswithanon.jpg (134KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
Meltzermeetswithanon.jpg
134KB, 640x443px
>>3155171
>>3155164
>Jiggle Jiggle
>>
>>3155186
On a related note, can we stop shitposting at one another and agree that Meltzer is smiling like someone's mom in a photo she did not have time to prepare for?

Like, that close mouthed 'I'm trying to smile but I forgot to include a little teeth' thing people sometimes do.
>>
>the same people getting worked by Dave on twitter for misinterpreting a paraphrased Dave quote or being mad that cena/aj isn't 5 stars are the same people posting on /asp/

nice
>>
>>3155218
Have you listened to a single podcast? He says uhh more than actual words dude is autistic.
>>
>>3151338
>big dick meltz livin in ya head rent free

SAD!
>>
>>3151848
Vince bladed in the 1.5 seconds the camera was on Owens after he fell. That's all there was to it.
>>
>>3156089
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0J7P62NFU
>the camera never leaves Vince's head and he bleeds immediately
>he's definitely got a patch of make up on his forehead hiding something, it's a different color to the rest of his face
>>
Vince got cut the hard way cause he's a fucking stuck up "man's man". Get over it cunts.
>>
>>3151338
LOL
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.