[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CM Punk turned the wrestling world on its ear with his brilliant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: CM-Pnk-UFC-203-Loss-640x370.jpg (24KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Pnk-UFC-203-Loss-640x370.jpg
24KB, 640x370px
>CM Punk turned the wrestling world on its ear with his brilliant worked-shoot promo on Raw two weeks ago, but while wrestling websites and social media outlets have been buzzing, viewers for Raw have been bailing.

>Last week’s lowly 2.4 rating (3.7 million viewers) for Raw was explained away by the fact that it aired on July 4. However, this past Monday’s show only did a 2.9 (4.3 million viewers), which is a disappointment no matter how you look at it.

>That’s a significant decline from the June 27 show (the night Punk cut his much-talked about promo), which did a 3.1 rating and 4.9 million viewers. The special three-hour episodes the previous two weeks each did 3.1 ratings and 4.5 million viewers, while the June 6 Raw did a 3.2 and 5 million viewers.

>The numbers seem to indicate that the Punk angle, which is geared toward hardcore fans, is not resonating with the masses. Either that or casual wrestling fans would rather watch the sluggers on Home Run Derby than the bruisers on Raw.

B-but I thought Punk was about to become the next Steve Austin before that dastardly Triple H buried him
>>
Cuck Man Phil BTFO
>>
File: punk.jpg (64KB, 1198x728px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
64KB, 1198x728px
Mickey Gall, while you stand there, as triumphant as you possibly can be, I want you to stop hitting me. I want you to stop this, because before I leave in three weeks with an 0-1 win-loss record, I have a lot of bones I wanna put back into place.

I am the worst…UFC fighter…in the world. I’ve been the worst ever since day one when I walked into this company, and I’ve been bleeding and crying since that day because the UFC fans saw nothing in me that everybody else was willing to admit. That’s right, I’m a WWE Universe guy. You know who else was a WWE Universe guy? Brock Lesnar…and he split, just like I’m splittin’, but the biggest difference between me and Brock is that I’m going to leave with a 0-1 win-loss record.

I’ve tapped to so many of Mickey Gall’s painful punches that it’s finally dawned on me that they’re just that...they’re completely painful. The only thing that’s not painful is me, and the fact that day-in and day-out, for almost 3 days, I’ve proved to everybody in the world that I am the worst…on this panel, in that octagon, and even in training. Anybody can touch me! And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I’m on your lovely little Tapout collectors’ gloves, I’m on the cover of the program, I’m outrageously promoted, I don’t get to be in UFC 204, I’m not on any crappy show on the USA Network anymore, I’m on the poster of UFC 203, I’m no longer on signature that’s produced at the start of the Raw. I’m not on the Joe Rogan Podcast, I’m not on UFC 204, but the fact of the matter is I shouldn't be anyway, and trust me, this isn’t sour grapes, but the fact that “Mickey Gall” is in the winner of our match at UFC 203 three days ago and I’m not makes me sick!

>I’m leaving with the 0-1 win-loss record on July 17 and hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in Bellator…maybe I’ll go back to WWE…hey, John Cena, how you doing?
>>
austin actually looked tough, punk looked like a short order waffle house cook
>>
>>3151220
phil marks are blinded by nostalgia
>>
desu I was a casual back then and I didn't get him either
>>
File: MeanwhileOnAsp.jpg (245KB, 1177x1057px) Image search: [Google]
MeanwhileOnAsp.jpg
245KB, 1177x1057px
>>
based bm punk shoot working the media
>>
>>3151325
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE
>>
Austin wouldn't have been Austin if he got punked out within a month
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.