[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the fucking hate on ROH? They're literally the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1505005951266.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1505005951266.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Why all the fucking hate on ROH? They're literally the only company that respects and is saving pro wrestling in the US.
>>
simps in the company. simps on the streets
>>
>>3149320
Because it's boring as fuck.

When charisma vacuums like Roderick Strong and Adam Cole are the faces of your company you know you've got problems.
>>
>>3149320
Matt riddle sucks
>>
>>3149335
Its not about the fucking mic. Its about the ring and the story they're telling in the ring.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 332x152px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 332x152px
>>3149357
>>
>>3149335
ROH has been selling out shows all year.

When's the last time WWE consistently sold out events?
>>
ROH has been shit and boring since like 2009.
>>
>>3149338
>ROH
>Matt Riddle

What a retard.
>>
>>3149357
Its boring as shit anon. If the Young Bucks arent spamming wrestling memes or fun NJPW guys arent on the card, I hardly remember what I watched. It's usually just a bunch of small guys in their underwear and fat neckbeards slapping the guardrails.
>>
>respects pro wrestling
Please actually honest to god kill yourself
>>
>>3149357
>Its about the ring and the story they're telling in the ring.

Thats so bland and vanilla
>>
>>3149452
THIS
that shit is so boring. go watch some actual good wrestling characters like roman. now HE can cut a promo. based big dog working smarks!!!
>>
My problem with them is that they've done a bad job of building up credible challengers for the top of their card. That's why fucking Cody is their champion.

Plus they always job to NJPW. Consider that they had their champion lose to NJPWs champion, in ROHs home country, to aid NJs expansion to said country. It's difficult to take them seriously when there's a better fed out there that always beats ROHs guys.
>>
>>3149389
If the WWE booked events in the local chucky cheese I'm pretty sure they can have an ebin "sell out"
>>
>>3149335
Strong was never the face of ROH and Cole isn't a charisma vacuum.

>speaks exclusively in WWE terminology

Do I even have to bring "them" up?

>>3149744
Reminder the upcoming ROH tour is pulling better houses than some of this year's Smackdown broadcasts
>>
>RoH

american bingo hall wrestling is ding-dong diddly cringe
watch new japan or get offa asp
>>
>>3149357
Fuck outta here with that noise. Wrestling has always been about promo skills, characters, amd charisma. In ring skills are the last thing that matter you simp
>>
>>3149396
ROH has been shit and boring since like 2002.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.