[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cringe >GOAT >BASED >SEETHING >Dimes >Finna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
>cringe
>GOAT
>BASED
>SEETHING
>Dimes
>Finna

Is /asp/ the only board that can communicate in less than 10 words?
>>
have sex
>>
Begging ya to gain height pinhead
>>
>>3146573
Hey Phil!
>>
It's the only board with less than ten posters.
>>
>>3146573
forgot weights sex and clue
>>
>>3146573
DIND DONG DIDDLY WORKED
>>
Have Sex
>>
Pretty sure most of this board is niggers. Explains a lot tbqh
>>
>>3146573
Seething
>>
Kevin Nash quote.
>>
>>3146654
Stop projecting ya fucking monkey
>>
>>3146573
fuck off to squared circle you retard
>>
>>3146834

t. A minority
>>
>>3146573
cringe ya ding-dong diddly SEETHING, ya got worked by based /asp/ the GOAT board on Ding-Dong Diddlychan.
>>
>>3146654
Gonna cry whiteboi?
>>
>>3146944

No need mate, you'll just end up trying to rob a liquor store and get shot when your chimp instincts kick in.
>>
Read everything in this thread out loud. Not a little whisper, out loud.
>>
>>3146993
Yeah dude, I bet the guy you're talking to is definitely a black man. I mean he said "white boi" right?
>>
>>3146993

t. Another minority

It's becoming more apparent this board has an infestation.
>>
>>3147028
>worshiping a liberal
Heh.
>>
>>3146573
Based /asp/ communicates in its own language.
>>
ITT: Cringe
>>
>>3147010

Yeah dude, I bet you're totally not a black yourself. I mean, you're communicating clearly right?
>>
>>3146573
simp
>>
>>3147112
Simp being the new codeword for faggots to identify I see...
>>
>>3146573
Ya ding-dong diddly needa gain height , ya
>SIMP
>>
The shitposting here has been out of control lately. It's like /b/ or /r9k/ with wrestling.
>>
>>3149140
what are you ding-dong diddly talking about pinhead?
>>
>>3149140
Stop indulging them with replies and they'll stop

If all you redditors just lurked instead of either joining in or getting triggered by the spam Carter would have killed himself by now
>>
ya simps ding-dong diddly kys
>>
>Finna
ding-dong diddly
Finna
>ding-dong diddly
>>
JUST
>>
>>3146573
Almost everyone does ignore that embarassing garbage, it seems like whoever posts it is ignored 99 percent of the time, or replies to themself, or a newer user mistakenly replies once.

The same shit is posted a million times for a reason, it never gets over or gets any decent reaction so they spamming it. Imagine a person so stupid the only way they can get noticed is to post a million times because their attempts at trolling abd getting attention fails so hard that people will only acknowledge them as the loser with no life who can't grasp the fact that if what you are doing is failing... try something else.

It's a reflection of their real life, no attention, doing the same thing everyday and continuing to be a failure. Soon their youth will be over and they will have to endure the absolutely terrible life they made for themselves with no future and no good memories either.

It's fucking sad and pathetic. But he's just an extreme case of many people on these sites.
>>
Almost everyone does ignore that embarassing garbage, it seems like whoever posts it is ignored 99 percent of the time, or replies to themself, or a newer user mistakenly replies once.

The same shit is posted a million times for a reason, it never gets over or gets any decent reaction so they spamming it. Imagine a person so stupid the only way they can get noticed is to post a million times because their attempts at trolling abd getting attention fails so hard that people will only acknowledge them as the loser with no life who can't grasp the fact that if what you are doing is failing... try something else.

It's a reflection of their real life, no attention, doing the same thing everyday and continuing to be a failure. Soon their youth will be over and they will have to endure the absolutely terrible life they made for themselves with no future and no good memories either.

It's fucking sad and pathetic. But he's just an extreme case of many people on these sites.
>>
>>3146573
simp
>>
>>3146573

ya ding-dong diddly seething ya simp
>>
>>3146654
How about you go back to >>>/pol/, cumskin?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.