[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shouldn't Baszler (or anyone else, really), have gone over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: dah7iwbwaamcqdh[1].jpg (28KB, 1200x929px) Image search: [Google]
dah7iwbwaamcqdh[1].jpg
28KB, 1200x929px
Shouldn't Baszler (or anyone else, really), have gone over Kairi in the final? Kairi is already a star, massively over, and there's no doubt she'll be pushed to champ level soon. This was a golden opportunity to actually make a star in the tournament, to come out with 2 instead of just 1 (who WWE didn't even make). Who the fuck is booking this shit?
>>
>>3145478
Not really. The tournament was designed for testing out waters with binge watching.
And also to test their own homegrown talent who is green. Bianca Belair is the true winner.
And also Bazsler doesn't need the win if they will put her in Ronda's group. Kairi needed to really establish her, she needed to be strong at first and then you can make her loose.
They won't be making new Asuka from her, she is not that, but she really needed that win. And she can carry greener wrestlers almost as well as Asuka can. 2015-2016 was her basically carrying gaijins in STARDOM to at least passable matches. She will be good for her role of secondary babyface if they don't turn Ember heel. If they do, she will be in the middle of top 3 babyfaces on women side with Ruby and Nikki.
And you can always go back to Bianca and have longer program with her, she showed she has a good chemistry with her.
>>
>>3145492
Laith, Deeb and Blanchard looked good too.

To be honest I can't understand why the fuck would they want to push another gook when 80% of the crowd was already tired and fed up with asuka.
>>
>>3145504
she is a mixture between Asuka and Alexa Bliss, arguably the 2 most women in WWE with the most fans
>>
>She's already a star so we should beat her a month in!

Retarded WWE logic.
>>
>>3145478
That mentality is stupid
If Kairi is above all the other girls,she needs to win.
>>
File: next women's batch.jpg (121KB, 1199x799px) Image search: [Google]
next women's batch.jpg
121KB, 1199x799px
>>3145504
Stop looking at her as another japanesse girl. Look at her as you look at any other wrestler.
She is not another Asuka, she literally has nothing in common with Asuka.
She was "heel" one time... ONE TIME. And that was only on Lucha Underground and she wasn't even that much of a heel, in the end she played babyface in peril.
But look at what they have in the works, on this picture, Mandy Rose has the most experience of all of them there.
You need someone new, but still a veteran who can carry them. And Kairi is great at that. Asuka was great at that as well, but Kairi CAN loose. And she still won't loose her appeal.
You can have Asuka loose once, but then you need to rework her character, she won't work as unbeatable force of nature after the first loss anymore.
>>
>>3145478
Didn't they try that out with TJP and failed?
>>
>>3145559
Not really. Haitch wanted to sign Ibushi and ZSJ but they both told him to fuck off so he had to put the title on TJP since Gran Metalik's english is shit.
>>
>>3145504
>80% of the crowd was already tired and fed up with asuka
>still the most over woman in NXT
You're retarded. Also, her being Japanese shouldn't matter to you. There are a bunch of other women to be invested in if you really care that much.
>>
>>3145559
They did it with Tyler Bate too, and while it made for a feel good moment, his popularity just didn't stick around. Same for TJP (Even if Perkins was already getting heckled in the finals).
>>
>>3145638
because it's good base for next tournaments
If you build up a goodwill, you can use it next time to make someone completely new or have a heel get over using them beating some popular babyface.
But the first tournament has to be good and have a good, strong winner. Otherwise it won't have enough prestige.
They fucked up with Dusty Classic first year, when they used it for an angle for men's main belt. That's bad booking, they could have done it this year with Shayna winning to make an angle with Ronda. But to be honest, this decision is a correct one, it established Shayna as an asskicker and got Kairi over to a new crowd. Good booking.
Now use it and don't squander it like in CWC.
>>
>>3145478
Shayna is fucking 37. Fuck her crusty old ass
>>
>>3145478
>Kairi is already a star, massively over
And you want to have her lose?

Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>3145478
>Kairi is already a star, massively over, and there's no doubt she'll be pushed to champ level soon.

No she isn't. Most none hardcore viewers probably never heard of her before the tournament.
>>
>>3146027
Well, she was over last night
>>
>>3146031
>>3146027
Because she knows how to get over.
These really good wrestlers usually know how to do that. Akira Tozawa got over his AAAH AAAH shit before they even tried to do anything with him. Something so easy to think about, but only really good ones know how to do it.
Kairi can get over if you let her, if you watch her wrestle and you are willing to be open and not close minded, cause she is small or Japanese, you will find yourself rooting for her.
And her diving elbow is probably absolutely stunning live.
>>
>>3146031
It was the final. Getting her an L would diminish her right away.

They also might want to make her champion right away.
>>
>>3146062
Doubt it. Some heel will cost her the match at Houston.
>>
>>3146071
Don't think so, I think she will loose fair and square. And her next story will be trying to her number 1 contendership again.
She can loose fair and square, if you don't beat her to the ground, she can loose, she is loveable babyface, she doesn't need to be undefeatable.
>>
>>3146071
Have they said that it will be a singles match? I would expect them to try her on NXT, see how it goes and then decide how the title match will go.

Have it be a 3 or 4-way and have like Ember pin Peyton or something if Kairi isn't ready yet or have Kairi just win if she is good and over enough already.
>>
>>3145478
>Kairi
>massively over
the delusion is real people
>>
>>3146114
Kairi can't win right now. Lets wait for tapings and see what they do with her. I don't think she can win. I'd beat her on Takeover.
>>
>>3145478
Thank god you are not a booker for any wrestling company.
>>
>>3146120

"Right now" is in three months or so.

As I said: They will test her out and then see if she can already win or not, I would guess.
>>
>>3145478
From what I've seen last night, her style is seemingly like a tougher ZSJ. That style is already difficult to translate in WWE, and she is still green in the execution to make it look pretty. Not a knock off her talent whatsoever, but she still looks uncomfortable in the ring.
>>
They fucked up the last two tournaments by giving the win to the wrong guy.

TJP should not have won the CWC and Dunne should have won the UK tournament
>>
File: Vegeta_lolz.gif (553KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta_lolz.gif
553KB, 500x500px
>>3145478
>watching current day WWE programming
>>
File: IMG_20170503_112345.jpg (154KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_112345.jpg
154KB, 960x1280px
>>3146156
I reckon they wanted to give Metalik the rub after Ibushi and ZSJ bailed out. But Metalik got visa issue iirc.
>>
>loser goes on to main event survivor series with a most likely permanent main roster spot

>winnet gets demoted to nxt

really makes those neurons go UUUOAAHHHH
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.