[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove them from the floor and hit your opponent in the face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 61d3JYJ5IhL._SY355_.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61d3JYJ5IhL._SY355_.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
>remove them from the floor and hit your opponent in the face with them outside of the ring
>perfectly legal and allowed

>bring them into the ring and slam your opponent down on them
>immediate DQ

eggs plain this to me
>>
>>3139737
What match is the former scenario from? Irish whips into the steps is not a DQ
>>
>>3139747

The entire scenario is from Braun/Cena last night
>>
Definitely a ref fuck up.
>>
>>3139737
the first scenario should've been disallowed too - i think graves mentioned this as awell
it's only legal if you whip or throw your opponent into the stairs

as far as why you can throw your opponent into the steps but not the steps into your opponent, that's the better question. i guess its the same logic that dictates a manhattan drop or dudley boyz wasssssap low blows are fine whereas other low blows are illegal. wrestling is silly.
>>
Remember how strong Roman looked a few months back when he couldn't even lift the steps properly?
>>
>>3140726
When I think of Roman's """""""""""strength""""""""""" I can only think of Undertaker webm.
>>
>>3140737
This. Or the webm of him trying to lift Sheamus.
>>
>>3139791
Throwing weapons is legal
>>
>>3139737
Is it even steel?
>>
>>3140726
I don't understand how Roman can be as built as he is (at least compared to the average person) and still fail at doing shit

Is it possible to build muscles that big that don't actually do any work?
>>
>>3140726
>>3140737
>>3141392

Rent free
>>
>>3139791
Graves did indeed mention it.

I think the reason you can throw someone into the steps is that they are considered part of the ring/ringside area. It's just like how it's not a DQ to whip someone into the post or barrier. Basically they are running into an obstacle rather than you hitting them with a weapon.
>>
>>3141407
Cant help but mention Sheamus whenever I can.
>>
>>3139791
Manhattan drops affects the tailbone, the groin is incidentally affected, which the ref can't rule as illegal. Jeff Hardy's split leg double leg drop is a kick to the gut, but his legs incidentally hit the junk as well.

Wassap drop is straight up illegal, the ref needs to be distracted for that one.
>>
pretty embarrassing considering how planned out wwe matches are

shows how much they care
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.