[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all fairness to Reigns, it's pretty easy to say Cena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CenaReigns10-1200x675.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CenaReigns10-1200x675.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
In all fairness to Reigns, it's pretty easy to say Cena won the war of the words when he always begins the talking and his music plays immediately after his final word not giving anyone else a chance for a comeback. Not to mention them saying that everything they've been saying is scripted anyway. Reigns would have been pretty over if when Cena said the fans hold the "keys" he said "No, it's the geriatric in the back."

Saying that Cena still would have destroyed him. It's more to the point no matter how many times they do this, it's always the same thing over and over.

> "I hate what you stand for you"
> WHOA, Over the top talking as Cena says this is all for the fans and kisses their ass! Then gets all quiet and serious as he explains he's never leaving the WWE and that he does this day in, day out because he loves this business
> Quick play John's music
>>
>>3139430
This shit got stale in less than a week, people ain't even talking about this feud no more lol
>>
>>3139473
I'm also talking about last night's one.
> Quick play my music so he can't say anything back!
>>
Based BMJ and Based Miz schooling the new boys!
>>
>>3139430
What? You thought it wasn't scripted? Why? Why would they do something like that?
It's a TV show, everything is scripted.
>>
>>3139430
>Fedoraman seething his ass off

They actually did give a chance, and the best this retard could come up with was "h-hey, get your bitch ass back in here". The guy is a fucking dud and Cena has exposed him as such
>>
>>3139514
No? I don't get what you're doing. Many people thought Cena was shooting on Reigns though (easily fooled).
>>
>>3139516
> Roman thinks saying bitch over and over makes him cool and edgy
> Makes it more like he just walked off the set of Mean Girls
>>
>>3139603
Really? I never get the sense. But I never thought wrestling was real, I am a new fan. I started watching it same I am watching any other TV show.
These people are actors and stuntmen. They are great acrobats and athletes and stunts they can do is better then any circus shows.
And sometime you can get great pieces of storytelling (see Sasha v Bayley, Miz v Dolph Ziggler and AJ Styles vs Cena) with final resolution in the physical conflict in the ring.
I don't understand why anyone would think "shooting" would be an option in today's WWE.
Wishful thinking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.