[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Asuka coming to RAW HOLY FUCKING KEK HAVE FUN GETTING BURIED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 15015648465451.png (342KB, 579x483px) Image search: [Google]
15015648465451.png
342KB, 579x483px
>Asuka coming to RAW

HOLY FUCKING KEK

HAVE FUN GETTING BURIED BY ALEXA BLISS
>>
>>3138704
I'm honestly intrigued by how much of a wreck Raw's women's division is going to turn into.

Two burial machines going at it
>>
>>3138704
As of now it looks like they have 36 year old woman bury all the women who are like 10 years younger. Such smart booking killing everybody else in the division including Alexa.

Then again: The division is so ruined, that it basically doesn't matter.
>>
>>3138746
Emma and Bayley are 28
Nia is 33
Mickie James is 38
>>
>>3138754
so what? she's still fuckin 36
>>
>>3138746
Putting the GOAT on top where she belongs is smart booking indeed
>>
>>3138755
And? Lesnar is 40. Joe is 38. Sheamus is 39. Styles is 40. Cena is 40. Roode is 40. Who gives a shit about age if they can still go
>>
>>3138770
This. Hogan even said guys under 40 can't draw.
>>
File: 1469140838065.png (232KB, 287x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469140838065.png
232KB, 287x351px
How long till she's in 50/50 hell?
>>
>>3138819
within a month
>>
>>3138755
34-38 is when most wrestlers hit their prime. Asuka's age isn't a concern
>>
>>3138704
Alexa's run is about over. Nia is going to win the title, who will in turn lose to Asuka, who will then lose to Sasha at Wrestlemania.
>>
We all know Based Alexa is gonna weasel her way to retaining at that Fatal 4-Way, and Asuka is gonna bury the whole division while Alexa continues to survive Fatty Nia, setting up some eventual No. 1 Contenders tournament where Asuka BTFO's Sasha Skanks and Nia Fat etc... and then at WM or RR we get Bliss vs Asuka and Asuka beats Alexa only to lose the title to her the next night on the RAW main event, eventually leading to a 6 month feud where they play hot potato with the belt
>>
>>3138746
>>3138755
>Le mid-30s meme
18+

Hulk Hogan was in his 40s when he had his career Renaissance in WCW. If she can still go, who cares?
>>
Based Lexi nuking the Japs out of the business.
>>
>>3138746
>>3138755
Lmfao. SCSA was only 3 years younger when he won the title. Taker was putting on MOTYs into his late 40s. You have no argument.
>>
>>3138704
>"look mom I posted my wet dream on /asp/ again!"
>>
>>3138843
Hahahaha Hi Mercedes
>>
>>3138755
How new are you to wrestling? It's common knowledge that wrestlers don't hit their prime until they're in their 30s. Most people don't care about wrestlers under 30 for that reason - with very few exceptions.

Also even when you put that aside, all it takes is a glimpse of Asuka in the ring to know that she towers above everyone else on the female roster in skill level. The only other woman who comes as close to having it at all and being a legit skilled threat is Charlotte.

Fuck, AJ Styles is considered a legit threat, and Asuka is better than him.
>>
>>3139098
>le Charlotte meme
She'd be lucky to crack the top 5 women on her very best day
>>
>>3139104
Charlotte is the only one besides Asuka who has it all. Presentation, intangibles, aura, presence, wrestling ability.

It's not a meme, it's a fact. She's no Asuka. But she's the only one close to being on Asuka's level all around.

Sasha doesn't even come close. She can only cut it with her wrestling ability, and even that's not all that special. She has nothing else.
>>
>>3138819
1 month
>>
>>3138777

>Austin in '98 too young to draw
>The Rock in '00 too young to draw
>Hogan himself in '89 too young to draw

what
>>
>>3139122
>the Charlotte meme
She has size and athleticism. She's never worked a "good" match where her opponent wasn't Sasha. Nobody talks about any of her matches that weren't with Sasha. Whereas Sasha has had "good" matches with others besides Charlotte. And Charlotte isn't a good promo. She can't work the stick. She's probably the worst blonde on the roster (NXT included) at this.

Ember Moon is overall better than her.
>>
>>3138843
>who will then lose to Sasha at Wrestlemania
Who will then lose to Alexa within a month, who loses to Nia within a month, who loses to Asuka in a a month..................
>>
>>3139198
>Ember Moon is overall better than her.
No shit, which is why they need Ember to stay in NXT with Asuka gone.
>>
>>3138746
LoL.she was about hit her 40(about 37-38) when she won her first women's champion also along with Debra
>>
>all these weeb Asuka whiteknights

I honestly like Asuka but this board is going to be so hilarious if she flops
>>
>>3139880
Dumb memeshitter
>>
>>3139880
>Anyone that likes Asuka is a weeb and a white knight
>I like Asuka
So what does that make you, retard?
>>
>>3138770
>>3138829
>>3138912
>>3138985
Women age differently to men.
whalesuka's basically coffin-dodging when she should be dodging cakes instead
>>
>>3140052
Someone that doesn't sperg out if she gets made fun of and won't give a fuck if she flops but I still think she is ok. That you?
>>
>>3140095
You really are clueless
>>
>>3140095
It is not even the age, it is the fact that she is wrestling for 13 year or so by now and some hard hitting style as well.

So pushing her in killing-off Alexa and what is left of Sasha for maybe a few years of Asuka...if she even ever reaches anywhere close to the status of Alexa and Sasha, because looks still play a large part...I rather doubt that.

So you get someone somewhat over, but you are killing everybody else (most of which are younger and will be longer with the company). How is that good for business?
>>
>>3140186
have sex
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.