[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be the first to say this about the Sexy Star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 12

I'm going to be the first to say this about the Sexy Star controversy. Or at least say this on a board where you won't get killed in public for having an opposing opinion.

It's hard to say she did something wrong in an activity where you're using violence as your entertainment factor. Stone Cold even said it how being able to take shoots is your credit as a wrestler. Sometimes it gets real bad, like Yoshiko practically beating Yasukawa into retirement.

The thing is...it's very hard to hate Sexy Star for exhibiting what wrestling is. I'm sitting here and everyone is hating on this woman left and right, but I feel like it's being taken too seriously. I don't mind if people are banning her from their promotions, but there's no need to start a hate campaign on her in an industry where you daredevil yourselves out of rings and off cages. In fact, in a different time, that kind of thing would almost be praised. Kayfabe may be dead, but this kind of thing should be a miracle in the wrestling world, not shunned. It makes the industry look weaker and less legit.
>>
>>3133308
THIS

shes based desu
>>
>>3133308
What did she she do? I don't follow Lucha that much.
>>
"""""Sexy""""""""""""Star"""""""""""""
>>
Your job is to put on an entertaining match safely. If you prove that you can't be trusted to be safe, why would anyone work with you? Try and see this from the perspective of other wrestlers.
>>
>>3133320
She attacked a female wrestler during an armbar like a coward instead of shooting on her during the match. Shes a dumb bitch and is going to be black balled everywhere except mexico.
>>
>>3133308
The hate will die by one years time maybe sooner. Then the SJW will latch onto someone else.

There's more famous wrestlers who have done worse shit yet were forgiven, like Stone Cold beating Debra.

tl;dr it's overblown hypocrisy
>>
>>3133323
The other wrestlers sound like a bunch of pussies. It would be one thing if a lot of babyfaces are saying this, but it's basically a lot of the wrestling industry in general. Good job trying to preserve whatever little tough guy act you had as a persona. It makes the industry appear too PC.
>>
>>3133328
>like Stone Cold beating Debra
Man Stone Cold got off really well from that. People still love him and hardly bring that up except for smarks. He really got the golden egg of social defacing.
>>
>>3133308
Its just sjws jumping on another hate bandwagon to impress each other
>>
SEXY STAR DID NOTHING WRONG!
>>
>>3133329
You understand wrestling is fake, correct? They're actual people.
>>
A dumb ugly bitch tears another wrestler's tricep during a worked armbar but it is just sjws joining a bandwagon. If she wanted a stiff match she should've started it earlier and not chimp out during the finish like a coward. Atleast Debra had a chance to fight Stone Cold back.
>>
I do roll my eyes a little bit at all of the podcasters and fake Meltzers going all out to criticize her as if she's not the easiest target possible. I see a lot of tweets that say stuff like 'sexy Star is fucking trash' like ok dude, you write a fucking wrestling blog, get off your high horse.
>>
>>3133350
nice buzzwords ya smark ;)
>>
Rosemary screamed and tapped like a little bitch hahaha, long live sexy star queen of the lucha and strong style!
>>
File: 1499745493302.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1499745493302.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>this thread
>>
>>3133354
I hope a Mexican snaps your shit up
>>3133355
Rosemary would stomp that bitch out if Trump ever let """Sexy"""""""((((((Star))))(lmao))))) across the border.
>>
>>3133351
yeah there's no moral high ground here nor do most of them have any affiliation with her or the situation. mostly parroting
>>
>>3133359
yea she literally did nothing wrong man, it was an accident
>>
>>3133308
literally whos
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (65KB, 486x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
65KB, 486x800px
2/10 is called Sexy
0 dimes AAA wrestling but is a Star
This bitch is delusional.
>>
>>3133365
wow THATS what she looks like?
>>
>>3133361
You're missing the point with that angle. I'm not saying this was an accident. I know very well the intentions behind it. But honestly, why should I hate her for it? She's only getting heat because of who she is and who she did it with. If this was Sashe doing a shoot on Eva Marie, Sasha would have millions of her fans coming to her aid.
>>
>>3133366
She's thinner now.
>>
>>3133361
>she accidental yanked her arm back multiple times even after Rosemary tapped, how delusional are you cowards? Defending some mexican bitch that is not smart enough to be Rosemary's maid
>>
>>3133367
yea because she's overrated and has marks behind her

nobody cares about sexy star because she's sht
>>
>>3133372
Then you're proving my point. double standards a shit
>>
File: IMG_2277.jpg (49KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.jpg
49KB, 620x413px
2/10 without bag on head
2.5/10 with bag
>>
>>3133378
I bet he makes her wear the mask during sex
>>
>accident
She chimped out like a dirty brazillian
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sYtQpuUdXTU
>>
SJWness is killing of everything from my childhood. Marvel comics, video games, now wrestling. I hate how these pricks feed off each other and work themselves into a frenzy. First her arm was sore, then ligament damage, then torn triceps, then sexy tore off arm and masturbated with it. I haven't seen any legit medical documentation of her injury. In this age of information thatf is suspect. Also sexy star is hot asf. Fap buckets to her ESPN deportes body issue. And she would knock rosemary the fuck out in a shoot fight, as well as all the SJW "males "
>>
>>3133385
cringe
>>
>>3133385
>when you try to have a legit discussion and this shows up
>>
>>3133366
Check out her ESPN deportes body issue pics my man. She is sexy asf.
>>
>>3133385
sexy please go away
>>
>>3133390
>check out highly photo-shopped pics

if shes ugly irl idc
>>
You're defending someone for injuring one of her colleagues given no provocation. It's roughly equal to one actor hurting another during the filming of a movie. There's no defense for it.

What you're talking about "in a different time" is archaic carny shit that exists in a different time for a reason. It was left behind so people wouldn't be hurt for no good reason anymore.
>>
>>3133394
back in MY day we could give each other concussions and break bones

ahhh, those were the days :)
>>
>>3133389
Legit discussion about a girl who dresses up as a zombie and a girl who wears a mask fighting? God you are so fucking pathetic, but boy do you fit the stereotype perfectly. Literally checked off every box.
>>
>>3133394
All you're saying is that anyone that defends Sexy Star is wrong entirely, which is subjective.
>>
>>3133384
Based
>>
>>3133399
not a zombie a DEMON you idiot!
>>
>>3133399
Spotted the mexican
>>
>>3133394
I'm forgetting you are part of the juice box and Apple slices at soccer game generation of male "sport". Men raised by women
>>
LOL
seriously OP?
She didn't shoot use her shoot jiu-jitsu skills to shoot break the other girls arm

The other girl GAVE HER HER FUCKING ARM and Sexy Star decided to crank it.

If a BJJ Black Belt is training a white belt, and allows the white belt to try a submission on him, and the white belt decides to break the arm of his willing partner, does that mean he's all of a sudden more badass than the Black Belt?
>>
>>3133392
Ok. I'm sure you have an impressive jury of women you fucked to decide that. You would have no idea how to begin to please her
>>
>>3133414
Only if you live south of the border where being poor is a privilege. That bitch shouldve killed herself instead of making a sob story about it.
>>
>>3133416
i dont fuck trannys so ofc i wouldnt
>>
>>3133394
Actually that shit still exists, we see people tossing out potatoes and stiff shots all the time to give the other person a little ' hey motherfucker slow your roll'
There's a reason all the rookies take some rough shots and get stretched a little so they understand the position a person is allowing you to take control of and the trust given there.
>>
>>3133414
So what is the diagnosed injury? Not carny SJW cringe tweets as evidence tho, actual evidence?
>>
>>3133427
>rosemary is not a rookie
>she gave up her arm as the finish
>sexy star was bullied by the other wrestlers and too scared to do anything back
Just stop
>>
>>3133423
You dont fuck anything beside those few times with your uncle and your hand
>>
>>3133308
Who fucking cares? Star did us a favor by taking out that gfw trash. At least Star satisfies my mask fetish.
>>
>>3133430
Torn tricep
>>
>>3133436
i feel like you're a bit mad anon. It's ok, you can rub one out to tranny """"""sexy""""" star and feel glad about your amazing life after it
>>
>>3133403
Can you believe he called her a demon instead of a zombie? Like, I'm here to legit discuss sport and serious injury related to. I will not stand by while you insult her as a zombie.
>>
After watching this take place I wrote a strongly worded letter to Netflix encouraging them to remove LU from their catalog. I for one stand by Cody Rhodes in that Ugly Who will never dress out in any locker room I'm in.
>>
>>3133449
>listening to Cody Rhodes ever

You should have known the moment he opened his mouth, it was probably better not to follow what he considers his opinions
>>
>>3133450
im pretty sure he was being sarcastic
>>
>>3133427
The fact that you can even start to compare this to being snug or stiff with someone is totally ridiculous, dude.

This isn't stiffing a dude because he pissed you off.
>>
>>3133439
Where, in the age of everything being overshared and produced for our immediate consumption, was evidence produced of that? Has she posted pics of MRI, Dr notes, anything?
>>
SEXY STAR INNOCENT
>>
>>3133451
fuck you're right. he's good.
>>
>>3133442
Sure thing bud. Keep fighting the good fight here on asp. You are doing God's work putting the warrior in social justice!
>>
>>3133465
looks like you've ran out of insults. How am i an sjw if i hate niggers, trannys, and spics (like you) cunt
>>
>>3133462
I'm the son of Dusty Rhodes, me being good is an understatement at the least.
>>
It's legitimately incredible the lengths you fuckers will go to just to not have the same opinion as the generally accepted one.
>>
>>3133482
But you have no problem accepting the general opinion without thinking on your own
>>
>>3133456
Here is solid 100% proof. Try to rebute this, I need a good laugh.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6wai0c/aaa_spoilers_rosemary_injury_not_serious_lady/
>>
>>3133487

Upvoted
>>
>>3133477
All these posts later and you still haven't denied that your uncle fucked you.
>>
File: IMG_2278.jpg (81KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.jpg
81KB, 1000x620px
"Sexy"
>>
>>3133492

What a handsome strapping young lad
>>
>>3133489
>links to a fucking reddit post

the just the top fucking minds on the internet right here folks
>>
>>3133487
Yeah dude you're such a free thinker. Y'know what else is bullshit? How "Taking candy from a baby" has negative repercussions. We should be able to take all the candy from all the children we want.
>>
>>3133495
to be fair reddit beats 4chan out a lot in terms of getting the deets on things faster than us. the only people who beats them is pol and their news coverage
>>
>>3133492
Do Mexicans really consider that sexy?
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (100KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
100KB, 1024x681px
"Star"
>>
>>3133496
Adults take candy away from babies all the time.
>>
>>3133501
yea babies arent suppose to eat candy anyways they're suppose to eat BABY food

shitty fucking parents
>>
>>3133505
>tfw I dont know if this is satiric or if he's using satirism to tell the truth

4D chess
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (187KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
187KB, 800x1200px
>work the mark
>work the smarks
>work the anti smarks
>work Cody "cuckold" Rhodes
>injured a literally who
>sexy af
>biggest draw in Mexico
>>
>>3133512

Being the biggest draw in Mexico, is like you being the smartest person in your special education class
>>
>>3133499
Not going to lie brehs, would smash and nut all over her tummy. Only if she keeps the mask on though.
>>
>>3133512
BASED
>>
File: mil.webm (872KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
mil.webm
872KB, 848x480px
>>3133514
Did you just shit on based LU?
>>
>>3133329
If anything, her punishment was too PC. If this was the 80s they would've let the other bitch she was shooting on leave her in a pool of blood and teeth backstage.
>>
>>3133512
>covers up entire body
>Still a 2/10 at best
>oldest female in mexico not killed by a cartel yet
>0-1 in boxing career
>ugly
>draws 0 pesos
>only relevant because Vampiro books her to go over because he is an actual sjw cuck who thinks she might suck his deformed cock due to drug addiction
>Konnan said she was in the wrong
>stone cold said she was in the wrong
>Jericho said she was in the wrong
>ever literal who with a podcast said she was in the wrong
>triple AAA said she was in the wrong and will fine her
>triple AAA wrestlers apologized to Rosemary
>every female wrestler in that locker room shot on her in previous matches but "sexy" "star" shoots on a random gfw wrestler during a worked hold
>>
>>3133527
>all the corporate shills with liberal fans said she was wrong

color me surprised. wwe wont touch this with a 4 foot pole
>>
>>3133528
WWE never talks about literal who wrestling promotions they only buy them
>>
If her and Rosemary just started hitting eacother in the face then let it be. But Rosemary gave her arm to Sexy Star and she decided to dislocate it. Its not like she is some innocent woman who has never done anything wrong but she has. She screwed Taya out of her championship, she "retired" so she can lay down and do nothing while trying to say she was boxing and she used her backstage politics to win the LU Championship which ruined the ratings of the show.
>>
>>3133408
Yeah, he doesn't support co-workers breaking each other's limbs in situations where it isn't appropriate, what a fucking fairy right?
>>
>>3133308

Bullshit. Rosemary gave Star her arm in trust and the latter decided to wreck it. Sexy Star could have apologized and taken the blame, instead she came up with 4 different story and in the end she claimed to be the victim. She´s the Hillary Clinton of the wrestling business.
>>
It was a worked shoot you marks.
>>
File: hVaTo6a.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hVaTo6a.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>this thread
>>
The worst part is that the bitch she was shooting with wasn't even the one she broke the arm of.

Chimpy Star a shit.
>>
>>3133308
If she wanted to shoot, she could've gave Rosemary a few potatoes and got her on the same page. It's not a shoot if you get your opponent in a compromising position by acting like its a work up to that point. It was cowardly and didn't prove anything.
>>
File: 1498149560600.jpg (123KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498149560600.jpg
123KB, 704x400px
>>3133328
>>3133342
>>3133350
>>3133385
>>3133430
>>3133465

>SJWs
>Taking the side of Anglo-Saxon Rosemary

It's the real SJWs who would be applauding Sexy Star for taking out her oppressed rage on white privilege.
>>
>>3133327
They all shot on her first because she was no selling their shit. Fucking Hamada left the match before it ended
>>
File: 44f.png (92KB, 680x361px) Image search: [Google]
44f.png
92KB, 680x361px
>>3133521
The episode where she won the championship was literally the lowest rated one

But going off the muh draw topic, Sexy was retarded.
>start shooting on a different person during the match
>the shooting goes back and forth, but NOT on Rosemary
>during the finish she starts shooting on Rosemary for NO REASON AT ALL
>>
>>3133782
Please stop being such a fucking mark. You are better than that.
>>
>>3133308
t. L.A. Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBvCLzA1Z3g
>>
>>3133512
>Nunca dibujó un peso
>>
>>3133976
Hamada is fat
>>
>>3133388
>>3133391
>>3133389

ohh criiiiinge

reddit is thataway ----->
>>
https://twitter.com/Sexydulceg/status/906629427043328000
>You'll never be in me again, but wherever I go and whichever be my job, you'll be my inspiration. I'll love you forever...

WE DID IT REDDIT
>>
There's a difference between stiffing someone back and forth with things like hits or chops or whatever and having someone legitimately give you their arm, someone who hasn't been stiffing you or agreed to be stiffed, and them letting you do a real and potentially dangerous hold and basically trying to break that person's arm.

Even the old carnies you pretend to jerk off so you can have your objectively wrong contrarian opinion would consider what Sexy Star did cowardly. Trying to break someone's arm when they're in no position to fight back isn't "WE TOUGH CARNIES IN SHEIIIIT". It's just fucking bitch mode.
>>
>>3133328

>MUH DEBRA

Austin didn't beat Debra on tv for cheap heat or because he couldn't cool his jets mid match.
>>
>>3134364

>a word now equals reddit
>>
>>3133438

>Star did us a favor by taking out that gfw trash

that's not Sienna
>>
>>3133450

what was his take on Joey Ryan molesting his wife mid match?
>>
>>3134544
He liked it.
>>
>>3133846

t. denialfag

"it was a work" is the smark version of "you know it is fake right?"
>>
>>3134009

>people STILL think to this date Chyna would have drawn as WWF Champion

men would have left in fucking droves and females barely watched. Chyna was shit. Sexy Star was shit. DON'T. GIVE. BITCHES. MAIN. BELTS.
>>
>>3133514
>knowing this little about Mexico
>>
>>3134544
Joey Ryan is fucking based
>>
>>3133308
whoa so edgy no you dumbass throwing real shots when a person can throw shots back is fine, hurting someone when they're in no position to defend themselves is objectively wrong and unprofessional
>>
>>3133308
What's she doing currently? Fired?
>>
>>3134636
HAHAHAA no.

They just took the belt off of her and are currently not booking her for dates but she's still getting paid and actively on their roster. AAA doesn't give a shit.

They're the ones who when Petagon I (Andrade Cien Almas' Uncle) broke his neck in the ring and died at ringside for five minutes literally threw his body out of the car and in front of a hospital without waiting for a doctor before speeding off after he was revived.

AAA doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>3133308
Of course the white knight brigade would eventually come to her defense. A woman under attack?!
>Autism activated
>>
>>3133308
Wrestling is fake and Stone Cold is a dumb ass who beat his wife.
>>
>>3133367
>If this was Sashe doing a shoot on Eva Marie, Sasha would have millions of her fans coming to her aid.
Wrong. She would be black balled the same as anyone else.
>>
>>3134799
First time she would actually be black
>>
>>3134795
>implying you wouldn't beat debra if you lived with her
>>
(Sexy) (Star)
>>
>>3133308
>Deliberately trying to hurt someone in an industry where that is one of the biggest cardinal sins

Fuck off
>>
>>3133308
But since the activity is scripted you have to trust your opponent to not hurt you. It's not real violence.
>Stone Cold even said it how being able to take shoots is your credit as a wrestler.
There's a difference between being able to take a few shoot punches vs entirely breaking one's arm or for SCSA's case, neck.

Pro wrestling is a team based choreography medium, not a combat one. If you start doing shit where you hurt the hell out of your partner, then you shouldn't be allowed to do such a thing.
>>
would fuck the shit out of Sexy Slut desu
>>
File: 16%252520-%2525204[1].gif (2MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
16%252520-%2525204[1].gif
2MB, 300x186px
>>3133308
>>
>>3133308
You're an idiot. Forcing an armbar that someone allowed you to put them in is not shooting, it's assault.
>>
>>3133365
You could launch planes off her nose.
>>
>>3135048
Dat ass and thighs
>>
>>3133308
>smarks like shooting and strong style
>shoots
>smarks pissed off
>>
>>3135038
This. If an actor is only supposed to pretend to stab his fellow actor with a knife and he jams it in his stomach that is assault.
>>
Sexy star proving she is hot asf cucking all the white knight beta males to death
>>
>>3133499
>>3133492
Neither Sexy nor a Star

Misleading name tbqh
>>
>>3135097
>strong style
>still not a shoot.

This is what I hate about American wrestlers - as an American wrestler. You get these autistic fucks that come in here who have never stepped foot in a Japanese promotion or gone to any kind of seminar to learn how strong style is done but they go "MUH STRONG STYLE!!!" and then proceed to shoot on the person they're wrestling.

Strong style is working snug, a little stiff, but still not a shoot.
You can work an arm bar snug, even a little stiff, but if you shoot on it you're either a bad wrestler or a shitty person.

Sexy Star in general has a horrible backstage reputation, I've worked one or two events with her and students of Abismo who would always tell me how guys in the locker room would pull her out side and fuck her in their cars and shit. She also has a history of walking out on companies the second she doesn't get her way and believes everything Matt Striker says about her on commentary.
>>
You've worked one or two events with her?

WHO ARE YOU!
>>
>>3133365
fuck she was better with mask

this is why it is better to see some people with close so you can imagine
>>
>>3135620
Please tell us moar sexy star getting fucked like a rat stories
>>
>>3133527
Rent free
>>
i actually think she's really sexy
>>
>>3137263
That pretty much sums it up. She tried to fuck anyone in power to get a spot, especially after Abismo died because now she had to look after her own career without his help. Not uncommon, a lot of guys would give Pena head to get better bookings, he had a real thing for the young guys.

And then she started dating her current husband who has major links to the cartel so she essentially got away with a lot of shady shit. I'd be legitimately worried if Rosemary ever went back to Mexico because she's the reason Sexy has so much career heat right now.
>>
>>3133359
There is a moral high ground here. ROSEMARY DID HER JOB FED SEXY HER ARM AND TAPPED OUT. She is the victim.

There are no shades of grey here. This was an assault by egomaniac going in for business for herself.
>>
>>3138467
I can def see her in a grimy back alley in Mexico city getting fucked balls deep by her countrymen. Hot asf
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.