[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear old timers complaining about exposing the business and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (114KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1200x1200px
I hear old timers complaining about exposing the business and breaking kayfabe - were people ever actually fucking stupid enough to think wrestling was real? You only have to watch it for five seconds to see it isn't.
>>
tell that to the kids you fucking retard

>adult male watching a kids show

kek
>>
>>3131378
Picture presumably unrelated.

WWE is also much faker than it used to be and it was never even the most realistic.

Southerners believed it's real because of the Four Horsemen. Fucking millennial like you just don't know the basics.
>>
>>3131378
>were people ever actually fucking stupid enough to think wrestling was real?

nobody ever thought it was real,. but kayfabe is still important. I'm not saying it shouldn't be broken, but you can't have it both ways which is one of current WWE's biggest issues .
>>
>>3131395
All it takes is seeing one Irish whip to know its fake. You'd have to be retarded or a little kid to believe it.
>>
>>3131421
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The ring was smaller and they had the skill to make it believable, these nuwrestlers just can't Irish whip correctly.
>>
>>3131378
Based Maharaja
>>
>>3131378
You live on a planet where people think UNOs and gods exist. And flat earthers.

Where century who's people didn't know germs existed on their hands or thought the planet is the centre not the sun.

You can force marks back then to think it was real. At least moreso pre 80s.
>>
>>3131378
Y2J talked about it in his first book: people knew deep down it was fake, but liked to play along, or at least pretended it was real. That was in the mid 80's though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.