[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only on here in their 30s? I'm just asking because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Am I the only on here in their 30s?

I'm just asking because of this sudden infatuation with inoki here and how mostly everyone is either totally wrong about what happened or they just found out inoki existed and are now binge reading on him?

Remember Jim Herd and how well he ran wcw? Now imagine 10 jim herds and they're all dictating to invoking what they want and his hands are tied if he wants the boys to get paid because the 10 jim herds are the executives from the TV channels inoki show ran on, and he needed the revenue and exposure
>>
cringe
>>
>>3131055
have sex
>>
No
You are not the only
>>
>>3131060
5 star answer from a 5 star faggot
>>3131066
I had tons of sex between 12-28 but then I woke one morning and realized I no longer had any hope of settling down with a decent woman anymore cause all the single ones my age are used up sluts, nor do I deserve a good girl for wasting my own youth on skanks, so I completely checked out of the dating/relationship/sex game. legit feels pretty good man
>>3131090
U old too Bruh?
>>
No bro, we are here among you.
>>
Mid 30s here. I have learned to just ignore most /asp/ threads, they are either written by teenagers whom have no clue what they talk about or are shitposts/trolls.
>>
>>3131055

37 here
>>
>in his 30s
>spends his free time on /asp/
The state of you (and all of us here)
>>
>>3131055
>>
Seriously, I'm 54.
>>
>>3131055
Fucking mid 30's on /asp/... probably fat guys and pedophiles
>>
>>3131055
I'm 36. Didn't really get into wrestling until my teens during the Attitude Era. Don't really watch much WWE nowadays other than select PPV's and retro stuff. I watch New Japan also.
>>
How the fuck is that surprising? There are people on here that were teenagers when 4chan started that are now in their early 30's.
>>
>>3131055
there is lots of us in their 30s here who grew up during the New Generation
>>
>>3131500
Also, implying that most people ever really leave this shithole.

10 years from now there will be a decent amount of posters on here 10-15%+ that will be in their 40's.
>>
>>3131489
Hi dad. Please share with us 60's and 70's wrasslin. Was it kino? Legit curious
>>
>>3131055
It's just one dude posting the Inoki shit, and it's probably (You)
>>
>>3131055
Count me in too.
>>
>>3131055
If you're over 25 and on this site you need to kys
>>
>>3131415
please have sex
>>
I'm 23 and I'm smarter than you ya pinhead
>>
>>3131055
Inoki-san is the greatest man whoever lived
>>
>>3131055
this is vicvenombytes isn't it
>>
>>3131693
no.
>>
>>3131055
Yes
>>
You're retarded. It's literally just one spammer lol
>>
>watching wrestling past the age of 25
cringe
>>
>>3131055
25 year old fag here. I hate being the oldest guy in the thread on /v/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.