[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite wrestling podcasts? Been listening to Schiavone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: based tony.jpg (2MB, 1378x1899px) Image search: [Google]
based tony.jpg
2MB, 1378x1899px
Favorite wrestling podcasts? Been listening to Schiavone's and he tells some great stories about the backstage politics of WCW.
>>
>tfw no lois wife
>>
Schiavone is the GOAT podcast. I fucking love listening to the WCW stories.
>>
>>3130171
I find the stories about early-mid 90's WCW pre-nWo to be the most fascinating, because they paint a picture of a company that was going to be a mess one way or another.
>>
Lapsed Fan.
>>
>>3130064
Going In Raw is the only right answer.
>>
>>3130408
What's up, this is the most must-see poster on 4chan today and his lovely gorgeous trip, and you are watching...4CHAN LIVE!

WHO NEEDS REDDIT
>>
>>3130399
cringe
>>
>>3130408
>>3130411
>namefags
>>>/reddit/
>>
What Happen When by fair. So many good memes there.
>>
>>3130417
Don't lump me in with that shitter. I have a tripcode with two (count 'em, TWO) exclamation marks.
>>
>>3130064
He literally nearly died on last podcast. I'm not joking. He was choking to death. They had to stop. One of weirdest things I've ever listened to.
>>
>>3130399
All the podcast that are out there and you listen to some marks who have never been in biz thus letting these marks influence your uniformed opinion.
>>
>>3130956
Which part?
>>
>>3130064
GOAT Schiavone should be announcing for the WWE
>>
File: andre spooke.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
andre spooke.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>3130991
>it's 1:11:30
>he's choking, heaving and screaming while Conrad awkwardly laughs and puts on elevator music
>my fucking face when
>>
>>3130064
Piper's Pit was based back when he was around. He had this comedian co-host who could be pretty funny at times.
>>
>>3130399
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>3130064
His obese cohost speaks for more time in an episode than he does.

His podcast is legit trash.
>>
>>3131257
>His obese cohost speaks for more time in an episode than he does.

I hate that guy, hes on loads of podcasts. His accent makes me sick
>>
>>3131257
These podcast is a scan. It's fat Conrad podcast, the "name" is JUST a guest
>>
>>3130064
He looks like a huge faggot to him now. Working at Starbucks turned him queer
>>
>>3130959
The Lapsed Fan has a very simple premise: Wrestling isn't good anymore and won't ever be good again. And you know this is true, yet you pretend to like sixteen hours of RAW every Monday.
>>
>>3130064
TOMMY YOUNG...
>>
I love the lapsed fan. Fuck you guise
>>
>>3131262
listen at 1.5x speed and it's way better
>>
The Lapsed Fan geeks are absolutely fucking insufferable. Complete marks for themselves.
>>
>>3131023
That the one that Stone Cold Steve Autist had taken down?
>>
>>3132342
Yeah it got taken off Podcast One but restarted on another platform.
>>
I've been listening to some Tony Schiavone clips, they're pretty cool, but he doesn't seem to know as much as other people might, but then again, knowing WCW, no one probably knows most of the shit that was going on.
Of the two Conrad shows, I definitely like Something to Wrestle With more, even if Bruce Prichard is clearly holding back on a lot of things to save face with WWE.
I also really enjoy (((Solomonster Sound Off)))
>>
>>3132091
KYS for liking a shit podcast. Like something good like Konnans podcast with Disco - at least these guys have been in the business and shared dressing rooms who's who.
>>
>>3132790
>Solomonster
fucking holy shit, piss off back to plebbit for enjoying that boring nerdy mark cuck like that

Why don't you listen to Kevin Sullivan's podcast instead? you think Solomonster has more knowledge than Sully? state of wrestling fans today listening to these fucking mark podcasts just indicates why fans are the way they are right now. You can sit under learning tree of Sullivan every week and you listen to Solomonster. Just unbelievable.
>>
>>3132811
i am a nerdy mark (and guess what, so are you, you're talking about wrestling on fucking 4chan), and i like his in put and he knows a fuck ton of history right down to exact dates. get over yourself, faggot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.