[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of their botchfests was the worst? >Summerslam highlights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Which of their botchfests was the worst?

>Summerslam highlights
Charlotte dropping Sasha on her neck from the top rope
Multiple communication and timing errors from the get go
Botched finishers
Dead crowd

>Hell in a Cell highlights
Cringiest 10 minutes on 2016 as fake doctors fucked up a rescue spot, not helped Sasha refusing to tie her hair up
Multiple timing errors including a painfully slow table spot where Charlotte waits patiently to be put through
Botched finish, twice
>>
>>3128924
the summerslam one because at hiac we got to see sashas tight booty and women's """""wrestlers"""" are only good for their eyecandy
>>
>>3128924
Summerslam was great because Sasha almost died but Hell Cell was so goddamn embarassing, couldn't even break a fucking table
>>
>>3128927
This. I was in attendance for HIAC and that was the only thing that kept my attention
>>
>>3128924
SS because HiaC was the main event which means I skipped it and went to bed early.
>>
>>3128927
>HITC main eveny promoted as crown achievement in the women """"""wrestling""" movemeny
>People only remembering Sasha wedgie butt cheek

It would be like Hogan-Andre WM 3, if only thing people remember was Hogan's bulge
>>
>>3128972
I was hoping the ref would get involved and call the match early, it was train wreck from the get go
>>
>>3128924
The Summerslam match was the first time I've ever legitimately feared I'd see someone die live in the ring, so that
>>
>>3128927
Fpbp 2bh
>>
It still blows my mind that when Charlotte dropped Sasha on her neck, people still found a way to blame Sasha for botching. She was being carried by Charlotte on the second rope. Charlotte went for something and just ended up dropping Sasha.

Does Sasha really make people seethe so much that they'll blame her for anything?
>>
>>3131165
Charlotte always was botching more than Sasha in those matches. Roadblock also had some cringeworthy stuff from Charles in it, but two bad dives by Sasha are enough to make her Botcha Banks, I guess.
>>
>>3131165
Kek they unironically sat there and argued it was sasha's fault for shifting her body weight wrongly
>>
>>3131165
>>3131206
>>3131232
It honestly looked like Sasha was sandbagging so Charlotte just dropped her. Kinda like the Brock/Holly powerbomb
>>
>>3131165
It was probably in some fashion Sasha at fault
>>
>>3131165
>leave Sasha alone!

Fucking casual marks, sigh
>>
>>3131253
He's right, though.
>>
>>3131165
Confirmation bias because Sasha works them too had. Charlotte's botches were ignored while Sasha's were amplified
>>
>>3131253
>sigh
Fucking cringe. Go back to tumblr
>>
>>3131253
Nah, I have no problem criticizing Sasha or anyone else when they botch. That specific botch being blamed on her was and is fucking ridiculous.

Charlotte almost ended her career there
>>
>>3131634
>Charlotte almost ended Sasha's career there
>but Sasha has heat with Alexa for whatever reason

Really makes you think
>>
File: 1504122021232s.jpg (2KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1504122021232s.jpg
2KB, 111x125px
>>3131738
>Charlotte also forgetting which leg she is supposed to work on until Sasha corrects her
>Charles also forgets how to put on her own Figure-4 submission
>"Charlotte is the best women's wrestler in the world while Sasha botches all the time!"
>>
>>3131785
>That time Sasha worked Charlotte's lower back for like 15 minutes then Charlotte applied the bridging Figure 4 like it was nothing

Both are awful 2bh
>>
Hell in a cell had more botching but was a better match, summerslam was so bad This year Alexa bliss match had a better rating
>>
>>3128924
Hell in a Cell was embarrassing as fuck considering they kept hyping up the FIRST EVER WOMEN'S PPV MAIN EVENT and it ended up being complete dogshit. Charlotte and Sasha had the spotlight on them and they completely dropped the ball.
>90 lb Sasha can't break a gimmicked table. TWICE.
If it was men wrestling they would be able to compensate for the botches and think on the fly, apparently these bitches are incapable of that. """"Women's wrasslin"""" is still a joke.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.