[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that Test was in relationships with Stacy Keibler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

reminder that Test was in relationships with Stacy Keibler and Kelly Kelly
>>
>>3128384

Test has always been based.

> Fired from WWE for juicing
> Goes full super sayian roid status in TNA

The man truly gave no fucks.
>>
Reminder that Kelly Kelly talked to Test's ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-XIv-B13x8
>>
And he died alone, face first in a large pizza with a two liter of Dr. Pepper next to him. No big man who tasted prime Stacy and Kelly Kelly should ever have to go out like that.
>>
If our Good Lord in Heaven told me I get to repeatedly fuck Stacy and Kelly in their prime but he has to take my soul a handful of years later I'd probably accept
>>
>>3128384
David Flair was also in relationship with Stacy
>>
Dating Kelly Kelly is no feat. He bought the cow, while the rest of the roster was drinking the milk for free.

And Kiebler dated David Flair. She's fucked in the head. She's probably the reason Test killed himself.

Now talk to me when you want to discuss a true stud...
>>
>>3128397
That seems like fun way to go tbch. Better than growing old and getting alzeimers and having to have people bathe ya and change yer diapers.
>>
>>3128384
its okay it was just a test
test test test
test test test test
>>
>>3128412
>And Kiebler dated David Flair. She's fucked in the head.

*was engaged to
>>
>>3128384

Always was a mark for Test.

F
>>
>>
So what you're saying is that Test had a big hog.
>>
>>3128417
This was just a smart power play back when she thought wrestling was her only option. What better way to ensure you'll always have a job somewhere than getting into the Flair family?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 183x276px
>>3128424
Mitch dated hotter, post-surgery Torrie
>>
>>3128434
Then why can't Charlotte hold down a man?
>>
File: 1484589555780.jpg (104KB, 1435x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1484589555780.jpg
104KB, 1435x1107px
>>3128412
>Now talk to me when you want to discuss a true stud..
>>
I miss Test.

I heard once that his family name was Ickles.
Never verified it.
>>
>>3128384
boning Kiebler isn't much of a win- she had miles of cock and made babies with some billionaire in the end

>MFW not being that billionaire
>>
>>3128441
Because she is one
>>
>>3128464
Okay, I take that back.

(I only chose Bitchtista cause he fucked Kelly Kelly)
>>
Why were his themes so based
>>
>>3128484
If David Flair can get some from her then I guess anyone can.
>>
>>3129659
Wasn't he grouped up with crowbar and daffnee to? Why the fuck was he getting pushed so much lol
>>
test more like low test
>>
he's also dead
>>
>>3128464
>>3128623
He's right and you're idiots for still backing Trump after all of this
>>
>>3129659
Did Easy E slip something in drinks of women signing with WCW to turn them all into easy lays?
>>
>>3130392
he died though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.