[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't WWE give dolph ziggler a chance he is the total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Why won't WWE give dolph ziggler a chance he is the total package everything a WWE Superstar could be why don't they like him
>>
>>3126672
He's a 2 time world champion, he's been given his chances.
>>
>>3126672
Maybe it's his voice. It's a bit grating.

Too bad about Roman's promos. He has a great voice.
>>
>>3126672
Only Pat Patterson likes him backstage. He was the one that convinced Vince to male his cash in succesful

But yeah, dolph managed to get over every time he got a push.
>>
>>3126672
manlet
>>
He did get chances. The nail on the coffin was concussions. Right when they were pushing him he'd get concussed. After a back to back concussion his push stopped.
>>
>>3126817
Orton has more concussions than good matches

>a back to back concussion

They weren't pushing him before his 2nd concussion
>>
>>3126817
Bullshit. His last one was inn Jan 2014. He's been healthy ever since
>>
>>3126817
before the concussion he lost 100% of his matches as champion and this includes live shows
he was going to lose to aleandro del taco regardless
>>
I think it's safe to say, that WWE have no idea how to properly use their talent. Ziggler is a great performer and could be a top guy, but they won't let him. For the same reason why Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar was a squash match, for the same reason that every NXT call up arrives with a ton of momentum then they hit a wall straight away. It's because the WWE have no idea what they are doing.
>>
Can I ask what makes Ziggler so great? I don't watch wrestling much, but he seems like a very average personality. He also looks like if Shawn Micheals and Billy Gunn had a kid.
>>
>>3126687
Agree about Roman. Disagree about Ziggler , nothing wrong with his voice. Jasethy sounds terrible and he is pushed.
>>
>>3126672
He's a whiny manlet with stupid selling
>>
He had his chance and he blew it.
>>
>>3126941
NICKYYYYYYYY
>>
>>3126925
It's almost like there's more important things in wrestling than "personality"
>>
>>3126672
He's not tall enough and his personality is cheesy. He had the chance to be a top guy, weasly heel but Swagger and ADR ruined that giving him concussion after concussion and WWE stopped giving him chances.
>>
>he is the total package everything a WWE Superstar could be
>not tall enough and unpersonable
>>
>literally have Shawn Michaels 2.0 at your disposal
>use him as a jobber for most of his career
This is why WWE will die sooner rather than later.
>>
>>3127549
>>literally have Shawn Michaels 2.0 at your disposal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cringler's been wrestling for the better part of his life now and he still doesn't understand psychology.
>>
>>3127549
Hi Dolph!
>>
>>3127409
>Ruined Ziggler
>Ruined Swagger
>Ruined the US Open Challange
>Ruined Paige
Del Taco was a mistake.
>>
>>3127409
>He's not tall enough
he is taller than Bryan, Styles or Owens
>>
>>3127558
D O L O H
>>
>>3127400
>It's almost like there's more important things in wrestling than "personality"

This is what we've come to, folks.
>>
>>3127711
Hogan is steaming diarrhea
>>
>>3126925

Billy Gun had 3 times the personality of Ziggler.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.