[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Drew "PowerPoint" Gulak drawing Microsoft mo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170909_143607.jpg (46KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170909_143607.jpg
46KB, 1024x576px
BASED Drew "PowerPoint" Gulak drawing Microsoft money
https://twitter.com/Office/status/906233431490797568
>>
>>3126504
I love this gimmick. I feel like 205 feels more like the early 90s with the silly gimmicks. Too bad no one's watching
>>
Jew Gulag showing how it's done
>>
Would have been funnier if his gimmick was enforcing the rules and reminding everyone that jumping off the top rope is actually illegal. Second rope is allowed of course. Lots of managers in 205 Live as well, I hope their license is up to date.
>>
I unironically hope Gulak actually got a huge push just to see Cody even more pissed of
>>
>>3126586
wait why is cody pissed
>>
>>3126711
cody is a major faggot, who cares what he thinks
>>
>>3126585
It's illegal in the NWA's ring. WWE on the other hand stopped enforcing it in the 80s and removed it somewhere in the 90s.
>>
>>3126711
From Cody's Busted Open Interview.

"I open up the pizza at the table that Gabe who runs Evolve has set up for me. People are coming over to take pictures, autographs, and the pizza is free, no big deal. It was a way, Johnny Gargano's last night, it was a celebratory thing. There is a wrestler by the name of Drew Gulak, and I'm going to go ahead and tell you I think he sucks. He does a grizzled old vet routine, he hasn't done anything or made any money anywhere, and he shouldn't be doing that routine. He looked at me from his table, and frustrated and jealous, because there were people in line at my table; Hell they might have been in line just for the pizza, says to me "So that's what you need to get over" and he walks away in a total huff and temper tantrum. Since then that guy, is on my list. 100%. I will reguarly text Ethan Page just to tell him how much I think Drew Gulak sucks."
>>
>>3126841
Based GULAK working CAWdy into a seething shoot
>>
>>3126841
>Cody literally needs to bribe people with free pizza to get them to pay attention to him
>gets mad when someone jokingly points this out
Holy fucking shit, what a little faggot. Meanwhile Drew has brought more mainstream attention to wrestling with one tiny promo than Cody "My daddy was a legend so that makes me good!" Runnels ever has or will in his entire life.
>>
>>3126841
Both Cody and Gulak suck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.